Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

Buhari Is No Longer With Us - Dino Melaye - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Is No Longer With Us - Dino Melaye (39234 Views)

Nigeria Is Bleeding, Pray For Us, Dino Melaye In New A Video In The Church / Dino Melaye: "MKO Abiola No Longer Nigerian, Cannot Be Made GCFR" / "I Was Never Framed Up For Fighting Jonathan" - Dino Melaye Shares Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Is No Longer With Us - Dino Melaye by KEVIND: 6:36am On Mar 05, 2021

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Is No Longer With Us - Dino Melaye by Anigreat: 6:37am On Mar 05, 2021
shocked

Dino, is it now that you know?

Jubril Al-sudani is with us rather.

111 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is No Longer With Us - Dino Melaye by yemmight(m): 6:39am On Mar 05, 2021
Buhari has never been with you before.

74 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is No Longer With Us - Dino Melaye by Monogamy: 6:46am On Mar 05, 2021
Idleness no be good thing oo

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Is No Longer With Us - Dino Melaye by tobididemat: 6:48am On Mar 05, 2021
Dino o, how can you say such
Re: Buhari Is No Longer With Us - Dino Melaye by AfonjaConehead: 6:50am On Mar 05, 2021
Abeg shut up...you were among the numerous mugus who brought the evil to us

134 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Is No Longer With Us - Dino Melaye by Skyfornia(m): 7:04am On Mar 05, 2021
Seriously...this man get bad mouth. grin grin

Said the president is in transition and has refused to join his ancestors. grin grin

141 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari Is No Longer With Us - Dino Melaye by mcbreeze: 7:09am On Mar 05, 2021
Nigerians will not accept the truth. Dead president ruling more than 200million people

111 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is No Longer With Us - Dino Melaye by yanabasee1(m): 7:12am On Mar 05, 2021
He has never been with us.... He's always with his cows....

We warned Dino about Buhari and he was one of those greedy politicians that brought this man into power...He should go to hell and rot.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Is No Longer With Us - Dino Melaye by hisgrace090: 7:22am On Mar 05, 2021
Those who took over the government of this nation no mercy for buhari family at all.

Both buhari children and wife are no where to be found near aso rock. They should have welcome them atleast to cover up their tracks but God have a way of doing things who sometime hardens pharohs mind.

33 Likes

Re: Buhari Is No Longer With Us - Dino Melaye by Madmohamed1: 7:24am On Mar 05, 2021
KEVIND:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qL4Jp8eocwU
I'm coming up with some revelation about Nigeria and buhari soon I'm still investigating something which will shock Nigeria give some days.

10 Likes

Re: Buhari Is No Longer With Us - Dino Melaye by AfonjaMuslim: 7:29am On Mar 05, 2021
Monogamy:
Idleness no be good thing oo
Trust Yoruba muslims to always jump to Buhari's defence

86 Likes

Re: Buhari Is No Longer With Us - Dino Melaye by Kingluqman(m): 8:25am On Mar 05, 2021
We know na grin

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Is No Longer With Us - Dino Melaye by NaijaOlosho(f): 8:25am On Mar 05, 2021
Ona never see anything by the time Buhari is dome with this country ona go learn lesson.

The Yorubas are now crying up and down.

When we told you guys, you were busy shouting sai baba and making 4+4 signs how far now

84 Likes

Re: Buhari Is No Longer With Us - Dino Melaye by Wasky101: 8:25am On Mar 05, 2021
ok
Re: Buhari Is No Longer With Us - Dino Melaye by festacman(m): 8:25am On Mar 05, 2021
Buhari will run his course. Dino Melaye will run his course. But God will have the final say.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is No Longer With Us - Dino Melaye by wellmax(m): 8:26am On Mar 05, 2021
This clown again

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Is No Longer With Us - Dino Melaye by EmmanuelScott1(m): 8:26am On Mar 05, 2021
Buhari is useless. grin grin grin

12 Likes

Re: Buhari Is No Longer With Us - Dino Melaye by Omooba77: 8:26am On Mar 05, 2021

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is No Longer With Us - Dino Melaye by Igbankpa(m): 8:26am On Mar 05, 2021
No be news na, even trump don tell us before by calling him lifeless. well sha I just want to say GOD should forgive me for being a buharist prior to 2015 election. can't imagine I argued with people till I lost my voice by trying to convince them on why buhari is what nigeria needs, if only I knew he would eventually turn out to be an epic failure. imagine only me go deh in the midst of six people deh argue against them. chai!

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is No Longer With Us - Dino Melaye by BlackPantherxXx: 8:26am On Mar 05, 2021
grin

Since I watched the APC campaign video in Delta....I knew PMB had dementia and the country was being run by a committee.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9BaOIF3RgXE

He called the aspirant "Presidential candidate " he was corrected several times and kept saying "Governortorial"

NOTHING surprised me after this video.

PS - Dementia is so bad that you can forget the start of a sentence before you get to the end.

In fact that's how Margaret Thatcher's grandson described her last days.

37 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Buhari Is No Longer With Us - Dino Melaye by sofeo(m): 8:26am On Mar 05, 2021
Ok.
Re: Buhari Is No Longer With Us - Dino Melaye by isaacasak(m): 8:27am On Mar 05, 2021
Dino should keep quiet he is part of them

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is No Longer With Us - Dino Melaye by IYANGBALI: 8:27am On Mar 05, 2021
He is a dead body walking corpse

Dino melaye go get long and big prick o, see him fingers

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is No Longer With Us - Dino Melaye by Cocolatti(m): 8:27am On Mar 05, 2021
Its an Open Secret

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Is No Longer With Us - Dino Melaye by Racoon(m): 8:27am On Mar 05, 2021
This is a well known fact.Nigeria does not have a president but an imposter being managed by the so called presidency cabal.Aisha Buhari should be better speak up.This is the only favour she can do this nation.

10 Likes

Re: Buhari Is No Longer With Us - Dino Melaye by westfield: 8:27am On Mar 05, 2021
Joblessness is a disease, I hope you can defend your words when they come for you
Re: Buhari Is No Longer With Us - Dino Melaye by Nobody: 8:27am On Mar 05, 2021
Oga be explicit enough

Is he dead
Is he incapacitated

How I wish we could do a thorough medical check on him as recommended by Obi Ezekwesili

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Is No Longer With Us - Dino Melaye by backnbeta(f): 8:28am On Mar 05, 2021
Most likely with severe dementia and is kept in one room probably in Daura or Aso rock by a group of greedy, selfish but extremely dumb Fulani cabal undecided

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Is No Longer With Us - Dino Melaye by Nbotee(m): 8:28am On Mar 05, 2021
Nm
Re: Buhari Is No Longer With Us - Dino Melaye by Seniorwriter(m): 8:28am On Mar 05, 2021
With or Without he still is Incompetent!!!
I still can't see any of the promises made by APC during the campaign process delivered.
Instead they have crippled the economy with their useless policies and personnels in administrative positions.
As youth we must make sure to vote young , competent and empathy oriented persons come 2023 ...enough of old people with their old and obsolete policies.

Proactivity Leads To Productivity!!!
@Seniorwriter

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

VAT: I Feel Your Pain - Wike Tells Masari, Other Supporters Of Status Quo / Youths Set Ablaze Senator, Reps Residences Over Unfulfilled Campaign Promises / David Hundeyin Leaves Zimbabwe After Being Detained For 7 Hours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.