Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,157 members, 7,860,142 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:40 AM

Guys, Would You Date This Hot Babe? [not for the faint of heart] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Would You Date This Hot Babe? [not for the faint of heart] (3363 Views)

OMG - What Will You Do If You See This Hot Babe In You Gym Center? / Ladies, You Love Cute Guys! Would U Date This Cute Guy? (photo) / Photos: Guys Can You Date This Beatiful Damsel? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, Would You Date This Hot Babe? [not for the faint of heart] by Nekai(f): 3:55am On Apr 12, 2011
Watch her in action. She has some skills:

[flash=500,375]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cIwTYL1fwJk[/flash]
Re: Guys, Would You Date This Hot Babe? [not for the faint of heart] by Nekai(f): 4:19am On Apr 12, 2011
Anyone?
Re: Guys, Would You Date This Hot Babe? [not for the faint of heart] by Nobody: 5:48am On Apr 12, 2011
grin grin grin grin
Re: Guys, Would You Date This Hot Babe? [not for the faint of heart] by Pweety4me(f): 5:51am On Apr 12, 2011
O gosh!

roki did u see d way the table balanced when she stood on it!
lipsrsealed
Re: Guys, Would You Date This Hot Babe? [not for the faint of heart] by Nobody: 5:58am On Apr 12, 2011
hahhaahahaha lol

I am pretty sure Mr Cork wouldn't mind her.

Since he's in search of a woman with heavy thighs. grin
Re: Guys, Would You Date This Hot Babe? [not for the faint of heart] by Nekai(f): 6:24am On Apr 12, 2011
Pweety4me:

O gosh!

roki did u see d way the table balanced when she stood on it!
lipsrsealed

Lol! knew it wasn't going to hold up!  grin grin grin

rokiatu:

hahhaahahaha lol

I am pretty sure Mr Cork wouldn't mind her.

Since he's in search of a woman with heavy thighs. grin

cheesy
Re: Guys, Would You Date This Hot Babe? [not for the faint of heart] by roymary: 7:22am On Apr 12, 2011
I would not date her simply because she's stupiid.
Re: Guys, Would You Date This Hot Babe? [not for the faint of heart] by Pweety4me(f): 7:24am On Apr 12, 2011
Nekai:

Lol! knew it wasn't going to hold up! grin grin grin

Lol i didn't see the end, did it break @ last?lool cheesy
Re: Guys, Would You Date This Hot Babe? [not for the faint of heart] by BABE3: 7:26am On Apr 12, 2011
LWKMD!!!! Lmao!!!!lol!!!!!hahahaha!!! She's--------------- lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed buhahahahah
Re: Guys, Would You Date This Hot Babe? [not for the faint of heart] by Nobody: 7:27am On Apr 12, 2011
Ouch what a jackass  grin grin grin grin grin I bet that really hurt
Re: Guys, Would You Date This Hot Babe? [not for the faint of heart] by Nobody: 7:28am On Apr 12, 2011
grin grin grin grin grin rotflmbao!!
Re: Guys, Would You Date This Hot Babe? [not for the faint of heart] by BABE3: 7:30am On Apr 12, 2011
It's funny because She's fat!!!!!lmaoooooooo, lolllll, chei! ,
Re: Guys, Would You Date This Hot Babe? [not for the faint of heart] by Pweety4me(f): 7:30am On Apr 12, 2011
Oh shittttttt lol just saw the mighty fall!! shocked cheesy grin grin
Re: Guys, Would You Date This Hot Babe? [not for the faint of heart] by BABE3: 7:33am On Apr 12, 2011
^^lmaoooo, some mad earthquake mehn!!!, She's a fool! Donpuzo is smarter than her!, lmao
Re: Guys, Would You Date This Hot Babe? [not for the faint of heart] by Pweety4me(f): 7:33am On Apr 12, 2011
Roftllll just showed it to my mum she was like "ikon to ju e wa lo ri" grin IN ENglish or broken english wetin she dey find na him she see tongue
Re: Guys, Would You Date This Hot Babe? [not for the faint of heart] by Pweety4me(f): 7:34am On Apr 12, 2011
BABE!:

^^lmaoooo, some mad earthquake mehn!!!, She's a fool! Donpuzo is smarter than her!, lmao
Lmao donpuzo na bad a$$ diss grin
Re: Guys, Would You Date This Hot Babe? [not for the faint of heart] by BABE3: 7:38am On Apr 12, 2011
^^ lol, Don't get me wrong, I love donpuzo, but this video just reminds me of him, hehe

She was feeling like beyonce! Humpty Dumpty had a great fall! lmaoooo, Oponu!
Re: Guys, Would You Date This Hot Babe? [not for the faint of heart] by Pweety4me(f): 7:39am On Apr 12, 2011
Lool!  grin

wazup? cool
Re: Guys, Would You Date This Hot Babe? [not for the faint of heart] by BABE3: 7:43am On Apr 12, 2011
^^I'm ok jare! I'm studying, and taking Nairaland breaks wink ! This fat fool just made my night! cheesy
Imagine o, Advo, got back today and started saying that me I cheated on him! embarassed sad
Re: Guys, Would You Date This Hot Babe? [not for the faint of heart] by Pweety4me(f): 7:45am On Apr 12, 2011
^^BABE so ur a player? cheesy a jo so ba yi o undecided embarassed
Re: Guys, Would You Date This Hot Babe? [not for the faint of heart] by BABE3: 7:49am On Apr 12, 2011
^^See this girl o! Sharap jo! This is serious matter, why do you think I'm telling you.! Ki ni e jo so ba yi?
lol, Abeg jo. Anyways bottom line is some people went to tell him nonsense, that me have been flirting around. The last time I checked the only person I "flirted" with was you, and that was a joke right? undecided smiley
Re: Guys, Would You Date This Hot Babe? [not for the faint of heart] by roymary: 7:52am On Apr 12, 2011
SMH!!!

Pweety is a bad influence.

Lesbians!!!
Re: Guys, Would You Date This Hot Babe? [not for the faint of heart] by ektbear: 7:54am On Apr 12, 2011
lmao
grin grin grin

I feel bad for her though. Looked painful! lipsrsealed
Re: Guys, Would You Date This Hot Babe? [not for the faint of heart] by Pweety4me(f): 7:55am On Apr 12, 2011
BABE!:

^^See this girl o! Sharap jo! This is serious matter, why do you think I'm telling you.! Ki ni e jo so ba yi?
lol, Abeg jo. Anyways bottom line is some people went to tell him nonsense, that me have been flirting around. The last time I checked the only person I "flirted" with was you, and that was a joke right? undecided smiley

Say wat? shocked *Faints*
Re: Guys, Would You Date This Hot Babe? [not for the faint of heart] by Pweety4me(f): 7:56am On Apr 12, 2011
roymary:

SMH!!!

Pweety is a bad influence.

Lesbians!!!

Uhh if i lay my hands on yu. . .shut the f up u bad diluted akara!
Re: Guys, Would You Date This Hot Babe? [not for the faint of heart] by BABE3: 7:58am On Apr 12, 2011
^^
**Pours cold 5naira pure water on pweety's head****  ***shes awake now***

This geh abeg. Jo ma koba mi o!lol, You mean you took that seriously. Girl we are not gay, and you know that. So pls relax your eyes and lets talk!
Re: Guys, Would You Date This Hot Babe? [not for the faint of heart] by Pweety4me(f): 8:01am On Apr 12, 2011
^^^Don't worri i understand your not my type anyway lipsrsealed. . .so r u seriously serious?somalian?of all guys?he doesn't even have character ave u seen the stuff he has posted?u must be kiddin me!
Re: Guys, Would You Date This Hot Babe? [not for the faint of heart] by roymary: 8:04am On Apr 12, 2011
Pweety needs deliverance and a good pipe in her punni to get rid of the awkward spirit of lesbianism in her brains and blood stream.
Re: Guys, Would You Date This Hot Babe? [not for the faint of heart] by MsPotato(f): 8:10am On Apr 12, 2011
@ Topic,

Oh My. . . . shocked shocked shocked
Re: Guys, Would You Date This Hot Babe? [not for the faint of heart] by BABE3: 8:13am On Apr 12, 2011
Pweety4me:

^^^Don't worri i understand. . .so r u seriously?somalian?of all guys?he doesn't even have character ave u seen the stuff he has posted?u must be kiddin me!

oh lawd! I'm talking A, you're talking B, what are you talking, lol,
I don't care care if he's Somalian or he posts controversial topics, that's his business. That's not the problem. I luff him.

Pweety me I'm not your type? lol Touche!
Re: Guys, Would You Date This Hot Babe? [not for the faint of heart] by Pweety4me(f): 8:21am On Apr 12, 2011
Lool Goodluck!
Re: Guys, Would You Date This Hot Babe? [not for the faint of heart] by Nekai(f): 8:49am On Apr 12, 2011
Pweety4me:

Roftllll just showed it to my mum she was like "ikon to ju e wa lo ri" grin IN ENglish or broken english wetin she dey find na him she see tongue
cheesy
I showed my mum to the other day and she almost choked on her drink! grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

A World Witout Women Wud B So Intresting. ( Esspecialy Nija Babes ) / How Do U Put Off A Guy That Talks Through Body Language In An Effort To Impress / 10 Problems Newly Married Women Often Face

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.