Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

Lady takes her 'Pre-burial Photos' (Photos) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady takes her 'Pre-burial Photos' (Photos) (3724 Views)

Bizzare Reasons People Never Smiled In Old Photos (Photos) / Lady Takes Care Of A Homeless Street Boy She Met In Akwa Ibom. Photos / Wife Dies In Anambra State, Husband Joins Her Weeks To Her Burial. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady takes her 'Pre-burial Photos' (Photos) by Shuzzi(m): 11:48am On Mar 06, 2021
In an era where photos such as Pre-wedding photos, Baby showers, Birthday shoots, are trending.

This lady decided to go all the way by doing something different by taking what seems to be her 'Pre-burial photos'

What are your thoughts on this?

Lalasticlala

2 Shares

Re: Lady takes her 'Pre-burial Photos' (Photos) by Shuzzi(m): 11:50am On Mar 06, 2021

1 Share

Re: Lady takes her 'Pre-burial Photos' (Photos) by Shuzzi(m): 11:50am On Mar 06, 2021

Re: Lady takes her 'Pre-burial Photos' (Photos) by Shuzzi(m): 11:55am On Mar 06, 2021

Re: Lady takes her 'Pre-burial Photos' (Photos) by Ryda(m): 12:13pm On Mar 06, 2021
Shuzzi:

Shuzzi:

Shuzzi:

Why you dey book space on top your post angry
Re: Lady takes her 'Pre-burial Photos' (Photos) by Shuzzi(m): 12:26pm On Mar 06, 2021
Ryda:

Why you dey book space on top your post angry
Patience guy
It's for the pics sad
Re: Lady takes her 'Pre-burial Photos' (Photos) by Ryda(m): 12:36pm On Mar 06, 2021
Shuzzi:
Patience guy
It's for the pics sad

Ngwan undecided
Won't you add sauce?
Re: Lady takes her 'Pre-burial Photos' (Photos) by Twenty8: 12:38pm On Mar 06, 2021
I am so tired of everything mehn
Re: Lady takes her 'Pre-burial Photos' (Photos) by Shellsploit: 12:42pm On Mar 06, 2021
God bless her new age!

Why dem no put cotton wool for her nose then cover the coffin for 10 minutes.. angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady takes her 'Pre-burial Photos' (Photos) by FatherCHRISTMAS: 1:40pm On Mar 06, 2021
Omo see levels shocked
Re: Lady takes her 'Pre-burial Photos' (Photos) by Mozino007(m): 1:47pm On Mar 06, 2021
Stale news
Re: Lady takes her 'Pre-burial Photos' (Photos) by merieam16(f): 3:32pm On Mar 06, 2021
She be confirm ogbanje
Re: Lady takes her 'Pre-burial Photos' (Photos) by uniqueuser(m): 5:41pm On Mar 06, 2021
Abi....lemme goan shoot my Pre-Millionaire Pix

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady takes her 'Pre-burial Photos' (Photos) by columbus007(m): 5:53pm On Mar 06, 2021
Well i trust nairaland for update as to what now happened to this lady henceforth,if she die,well sha

1 Like

Re: Lady takes her 'Pre-burial Photos' (Photos) by Shokoloko(f): 6:05pm On Mar 06, 2021

Re: Lady takes her 'Pre-burial Photos' (Photos) by pozehnani(f): 6:06pm On Mar 06, 2021
Common Sense is not common. If something bad happens to her now, people will start pointing fingers in the wrong direction not knowing she brought it upon herself.

Train up a child in the way he should go.
Re: Lady takes her 'Pre-burial Photos' (Photos) by pozehnani(f): 6:10pm On Mar 06, 2021
Shellsploit:
God bless her new age!

Why dem no put cotton wool for her nose then cover the coffin for 10 minutes.. angry

Lol... Evil men here alone will draw the day nearer faster. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady takes her 'Pre-burial Photos' (Photos) by crackhouse(m): 10:07pm On Mar 06, 2021
Nobody will escape it
Re: Lady takes her 'Pre-burial Photos' (Photos) by Iffffffy(f): 10:50pm On Mar 06, 2021
Wonders shall never end
Re: Lady takes her 'Pre-burial Photos' (Photos) by Richy4(m): 6:02am On Mar 07, 2021
I have read something like that 2years ago and I'm sure it's the same pic... The young lady was in SS3 in south Africa, she was interested in working in a funeral parlor/ mortuary in her country South Africa...

So she appeared in a coffin on the Prom night ( a Final year dance party or gettogether for high school students) to show her mates the area of her interest as they were graduating ... But I guess the pic may have circulated too much and bloggers changed the caption smiley...
Re: Lady takes her 'Pre-burial Photos' (Photos) by Khd95(m): 6:33am On Mar 07, 2021
Future is female indeed
Re: Lady takes her 'Pre-burial Photos' (Photos) by Teleprompter(f): 7:14am On Mar 07, 2021
It is not what a right thinking and busy person would do.

Vanity .
Re: Lady takes her 'Pre-burial Photos' (Photos) by Queenslander(f): 7:26am On Mar 07, 2021
Madness, this definitely happened in the US..
Re: Lady takes her 'Pre-burial Photos' (Photos) by Nobody: 7:58am On Mar 08, 2021
Social media has changed us wink
Re: Lady takes her 'Pre-burial Photos' (Photos) by tillaman(m): 9:14am On Mar 08, 2021
grin

(1) (Reply)

Case closed / The Effects Of Urine On Poison And Charm / Married Men And Women. My Experience In Akwa Ibom State During NYSC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.