Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,213 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

Five Reasons I Prefer Sex Workers To Regular Girls!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Five Reasons I Prefer Sex Workers To Regular Girls!! (8817 Views)

I Prefer Olosho To Regular Girls. (this Is Why) / Oloshos Are 100times Cleaner Than Regular Girls! / European Girls Prefer Sex With Many Men. They Explain Why. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Five Reasons I Prefer Sex Workers To Regular Girls!! by 360clips: 8:49pm On Mar 06, 2021
Any man that wants to live a good life without women issues, sex workers are the absolute best! See why!
1. No Dates!
2. Straight to the point! cheesy
3.They're cleaner!
4. No unnecessary spending!
5. Peace of mind!

22 Likes

Re: Five Reasons I Prefer Sex Workers To Regular Girls!! by shamsin6300(m): 8:54pm On Mar 06, 2021
Oshey

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Five Reasons I Prefer Sex Workers To Regular Girls!! by XXXXTENTACION: 9:01pm On Mar 06, 2021
Everything has a price angry

6 Likes

Re: Five Reasons I Prefer Sex Workers To Regular Girls!! by Nobody: 9:39pm On Mar 06, 2021
Make sure you hold enough rabba.
Re: Five Reasons I Prefer Sex Workers To Regular Girls!! by Draslo(m): 9:43pm On Mar 06, 2021
360clips:
Any man that wants to live a good life without women issues, sex workers are the absolute best! See why!
1. No Dates!
3.They're cleaner!
5. Peace of mind!

You never date ashawo for jand or yankee

6 Likes

Re: Five Reasons I Prefer Sex Workers To Regular Girls!! by Nobody: 3:04am On Mar 07, 2021
Draslo:

You never date ashawo for jand or yankee
Shhhhh. Don't tell him

1 Like

Re: Five Reasons I Prefer Sex Workers To Regular Girls!! by skinny419(m): 7:58am On Mar 07, 2021
360clips:
1. No Dates!
3.They're cleaner!
5. Peace of mind!
6. No gholo 7. no i miss my period 8. no iphone & no hair

15 Likes

Re: Five Reasons I Prefer Sex Workers To Regular Girls!! by BeerBeerManiple: 8:03am On Mar 07, 2021
Dem no they telli person. Ask Hushpippy

2 Likes

Re: Five Reasons I Prefer Sex Workers To Regular Girls!! by lukui: 8:17am On Mar 07, 2021
yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeah

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Five Reasons I Prefer Sex Workers To Regular Girls!! by sofiscatedmoron: 8:31am On Mar 07, 2021
-Bleep and go your way, no drama,
-Select the best among them and go bleep(multi choice)

14 Likes

Re: Five Reasons I Prefer Sex Workers To Regular Girls!! by Kebbiprince: 9:05am On Mar 07, 2021
360clips:
1. No Dates!
3.They're cleaner!
5. Peace of mind!
Keep deceiving yourself with no 3.how on earth will a public toilet be cleaner than a private toilet. Whatever gives u the needed justification to play loose

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Five Reasons I Prefer Sex Workers To Regular Girls!! by MrMacinterchi1: 9:32am On Mar 07, 2021
God help us.
Re: Five Reasons I Prefer Sex Workers To Regular Girls!! by Poanan: 9:41am On Mar 07, 2021
360clips:
1. No Dates!
3.They're cleaner!
5. Peace of mind!

chai this guy..... why not ask rich men doing business why they dont sleep with such girls. Everything has a price.

Most of them have things in their body that can destroy one's future. you think that thing they do is with ordinary hand? My advice for you is continue and then come here later to tell us you were sacked or business is bad or start blaming your village people.

9 Likes

Re: Five Reasons I Prefer Sex Workers To Regular Girls!! by tonyson010(m): 9:53am On Mar 07, 2021
They can't be cleaner in anyway. Ask medical personnels, cos they come for treatment, then the clean surface you see, is just a polished Spoilt cake.

6 Likes

Re: Five Reasons I Prefer Sex Workers To Regular Girls!! by Funkyswagzz(m): 10:39am On Mar 07, 2021
When u learn the consequences of having sex with a prostitute then u will have a rethink of spending time wiv them. Guys be careful most of these girls can change ur destiny. When u understand what happens beyond our physical world u will realise we are not alone. Be careful

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Five Reasons I Prefer Sex Workers To Regular Girls!! by MajorOvakporaye(f): 10:43am On Mar 07, 2021
Na wa for youths of today
Re: Five Reasons I Prefer Sex Workers To Regular Girls!! by MrStan11(m): 11:20am On Mar 07, 2021
Funkyswagzz:
When u learn the consequences of having sex with a prostitute then u will have a rethink of spending time wiv them. Guys be careful most of these girls can change ur destiny. When u understand what happens beyond our physical world u will realise we are not alone. Be careful
Lol.
Africans and mumu destiny.
Yet we never discover anything.
Bad governance changes peoples destiny but religious bigots will blame it on Ashewo and Masturb.ation.
I preach against addiction on anything you choose in this life.

Hypocrites do worse behind closed doors

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Five Reasons I Prefer Sex Workers To Regular Girls!! by Nobody: 11:29am On Mar 07, 2021
If you know the amount of setback when dey inside sex, you go see runs girls run oh. Most of them have badluck. Once you start sleeping with them more than once, badluck done start be that.

You will start having disappointments upon disappointments. Look for one girl who is of same complexion with you and pray she doesn't have any spiritual problem.

Normally, sex with the right girl suppose help your income.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Five Reasons I Prefer Sex Workers To Regular Girls!! by GeneralPula: 11:29am On Mar 07, 2021
Spot on OP..

In this Era whereby majority of girls are hoes and good girls are hard to come by and man must Bleep when he wants to, one of the surest things you can do as a man is to date hoes... I mean cooperate ones, you’ll enjoy it gan..

I’ve been dating hoes for years now...Stress free, you don’t even need to call or text, she’ll call you when she’s free or wants to, less spending, nice mind blowing fuckks, and so on..

Sometimes if any of my biiiichs comes around, I do help them to even chat clients on badoo or tinder...One issh about them is hoes tends to fall in love quickly & once I notice feelings is growing, this is what I do...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Five Reasons I Prefer Sex Workers To Regular Girls!! by stanliwise(m): 11:45am On Mar 07, 2021
360clips:
1. No Dates!
3.They're cleaner!
5. Peace of mind!
Please answer this two question. They are very simple and your answers should be apt

1. When the time comes you want to have your children which of this kind of girls would you go for?

2. If you’re at work or somewhere far, in this two girls who would you trust to take care of your kids?

4 Likes

Re: Five Reasons I Prefer Sex Workers To Regular Girls!! by Funkyswagzz(m): 11:52am On Mar 07, 2021
MrStan11:

Lol.
Africans and mumu destiny.
Yet we never discover anything.
Bad governance changes peoples destiny but religious bigots will blame it on Ashewo and Masturb.ation.
I preach against addiction on anything you choose in this life.

Hypocrites do worse behind closed doors

Yah hypocrites does worse buh I must tell u. If u realize what am sayin is true u will adhere from jumping from one prostitute to another. U pretend as if uve not heard stories of what is happening in this country. Well it's all up to u.. I can't make any decision for u. If u like change three girls every week who cares

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Five Reasons I Prefer Sex Workers To Regular Girls!! by Bigredmachine: 11:56am On Mar 07, 2021
360clips:
1. No Dates!
3.They're cleaner!
5. Peace of mind!

Rubbish... All these u listed here makes no sense, cos at the end of the day u found out u re wasting your time, energy and resources... Having a baby mama is still better than running from one Ashanti to the other, if u have zeroed ur mind on marriage
Re: Five Reasons I Prefer Sex Workers To Regular Girls!! by Goldmaxx(f): 12:28pm On Mar 07, 2021
stanliwise:

Please answer this two question. They are very simple and your question should be apt

1. When the time comes you want to have your children which of this kind of girls would you go for?

2. If you’re at work or somewhere far, in this two girls who would you trust to take care of your kids?
do you know whether he wants to have children or get married?

2 Likes

Re: Five Reasons I Prefer Sex Workers To Regular Girls!! by paulolee(m): 12:35pm On Mar 07, 2021
its jus business as usual and you won't hear after sex questions like "what are we??
Re: Five Reasons I Prefer Sex Workers To Regular Girls!! by Jeon(f): 1:10pm On Mar 07, 2021
360clips:
1. No Dates!
3.They're cleaner!
5. Peace of mind!

stop giving any silly reasons to back up ur game's
you fuvk prostitutes because that is what you have programmed in your mind and it's in your blood.

3 Likes

Re: Five Reasons I Prefer Sex Workers To Regular Girls!! by sunshineV(f): 2:07pm On Mar 07, 2021
Funkyswagzz:
watin u don achieve wit dis ur mumu destiny?

1 Like

Re: Five Reasons I Prefer Sex Workers To Regular Girls!! by PAWG(m): 2:16pm On Mar 07, 2021
Is it true that rude girls are the dirtiest/smelliest down there?

Just asking

1 Like

Re: Five Reasons I Prefer Sex Workers To Regular Girls!! by lugo99(m): 3:40pm On Mar 07, 2021
dd
Re: Five Reasons I Prefer Sex Workers To Regular Girls!! by Nobody: 3:58pm On Mar 07, 2021
Funkyswagzz:

Could you please explain this further? What are the consequences?
Re: Five Reasons I Prefer Sex Workers To Regular Girls!! by Funkyswagzz(m): 4:04pm On Mar 07, 2021
sunshineV:
watin u don achieve wit dis ur mumu destiny?

Lol that is a stupid question.. u can waste urs no one cares. Remember this is Nigeria and not America. Open ur eyes fool
Re: Five Reasons I Prefer Sex Workers To Regular Girls!! by pozehnani(f): 5:24pm On Mar 07, 2021
360clips:
1. No Dates!
3.They're cleaner!
5. Peace of mind!

You must be the dirtiest man to say whores are cleaner.
Someone who sleeps with different dirty and disease riddled men before you go there to take your turn, you're calling clean.

All of you are dirty.

1 Like

Re: Five Reasons I Prefer Sex Workers To Regular Girls!! by VanillaIyce(f): 6:30pm On Mar 07, 2021
MejiLoyon:

Shhhhh. Don't tell him
Gist us na. So as we can gist others.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guys Who Sleep With Married Women. / Why Do Some Married Women Still Wear Short And Seductive Clothes? / Wicked Boyfriend Post Picture Of His Girlfriend Sleeping Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.