Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,389 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:14 AM

Why Do Some Married Women Still Wear Short And Seductive Clothes? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Some Married Women Still Wear Short And Seductive Clothes? (9104 Views)

Even After Sex Women Still Lie - My Experience / So Married Women Still Sleeps Around / Are Women Still Moved By Words???? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Some Married Women Still Wear Short And Seductive Clothes? by Richard6(m): 3:32pm On Nov 13, 2012
Some single ladies wear short and seductive clothes to look aattractive and seduce men because most of them are not hooked up or in a serious relationship, that is understandable but what do some married women, even the pregnant ones have in mind in putting on such wears?
Re: Why Do Some Married Women Still Wear Short And Seductive Clothes? by Nobody: 3:43pm On Nov 13, 2012
Cos it has become their top choice wear.when they were still spinsters,they wore it to look attractive and all that. So,who wants to loose her husband for not looking attractive. I think that's their psyche and thats the way it works.What u used to get a man,will be what u use to keep him to urself

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Married Women Still Wear Short And Seductive Clothes? by PehaKaso: 3:53pm On Nov 13, 2012
they r indirectly tellin their husbands dat they stil possess what those single ladies have under those seductive dresses cheesycheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Married Women Still Wear Short And Seductive Clothes? by lolaluv1(f): 4:32pm On Nov 13, 2012
So a woman should stop looking seductive because she's married? Smh.

As long as it's not tasteless or indecent, there's nothing wrong with a married woman being sexy when the occasion demands for it.

If anything, a married woman needs to stay on top of her game.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Married Women Still Wear Short And Seductive Clothes? by Nobody: 5:59pm On Nov 13, 2012
because she can still wear whatever the hell she wants to wear...marriage does not mean u should stop wearing wat makes u feel good in

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Married Women Still Wear Short And Seductive Clothes? by Nobody: 6:11pm On Nov 13, 2012
lola.luv:

As long as it's not tasteless or indecent, there's nothing wrong with a married woman being sexy when the occasion demands for it.

Bless this post.

grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Some Married Women Still Wear Short And Seductive Clothes? by Mynd44: 6:51pm On Nov 13, 2012
If my wife dresses in a certain way to get me to notice her and then changes when we are married, i might as well divorce her and start dating her.
Re: Why Do Some Married Women Still Wear Short And Seductive Clothes? by Andrew3(m): 6:57pm On Nov 13, 2012
to still keep their husbands.
Re: Why Do Some Married Women Still Wear Short And Seductive Clothes? by Nobody: 7:40pm On Nov 13, 2012
Re: Why Do Some Married Women Still Wear Short And Seductive Clothes? by Nobody: 7:43pm On Nov 13, 2012
Nice one gurl!!!
lola.luv:

Re: Why Do Some Married Women Still Wear Short And Seductive Clothes? by Nobody: 7:47pm On Nov 13, 2012
You got it buddy... cool
::Andrew:::
to still keep their husbands.
Re: Why Do Some Married Women Still Wear Short And Seductive Clothes? by Nobody: 8:14pm On Nov 13, 2012
Mynd_44: If my wife dresses in a certain way to get me to notice her and then changes when we are married, i might as well divorce her and start dating her.
grin
Re: Why Do Some Married Women Still Wear Short And Seductive Clothes? by Nobody: 8:21pm On Nov 13, 2012
I think the misconception here is that single women dress for the sole aim of attracting men. I dress hot, to feel attractive and good with myself. When u look nice, u feel nice. You can wear certain short things without looking slutty.
Re: Why Do Some Married Women Still Wear Short And Seductive Clothes? by Nobody: 8:55pm On Nov 13, 2012
I'm married and wish that my wife was more daring with her dressing. She hasn't slowed down but I want her to move to another level. I don't see anything wrong in seductive dressing by a married woman.
Re: Why Do Some Married Women Still Wear Short And Seductive Clothes? by Beync(f): 9:17pm On Nov 13, 2012
as long as it's smart and descent no wahala. But when it reveals places that are meant to be seen only by your husband, it has gone beyond keeping a husband

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Married Women Still Wear Short And Seductive Clothes? by tobechi20(m): 9:18pm On Nov 13, 2012
If her husband isnt complainin, then it isnt your buisnes.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Married Women Still Wear Short And Seductive Clothes? by MrsChima(f): 9:22pm On Nov 13, 2012
Smh.
Re: Why Do Some Married Women Still Wear Short And Seductive Clothes? by meritdee(m): 9:47pm On Nov 13, 2012
Romance section of nairaland tho smiley smiley smiley... Make I post for the first time sef Like seriously, If after marriage or even child birth sef... My wife starts tying wrapper around my house like most nursing mothers do...... I'll start keeping late nights *swear down* grin grin grin grin... She's gotta give me those stunning looks, wear skimpy shorts, college skirts around the house which would ignite the engine in me to have some crazy qu**kie in some weird places around the house.. Boring relationship/s3x? #MyTurnOff #JustSaying
Re: Why Do Some Married Women Still Wear Short And Seductive Clothes? by Mynd44: 10:00pm On Nov 13, 2012
I like when people dress to look attractive.
Re: Why Do Some Married Women Still Wear Short And Seductive Clothes? by tpia1: 10:50pm On Nov 13, 2012
kITA TITA: I'm married and wish that my wife was more daring with her dressing. She hasn't slowed down but I want her to move to another level. I don't see anything wrong in seductive dressing by a married woman.

nothing wrong if she's seducing her husband.

but would you be alright if she were seducing the gateman.

context matters.
Re: Why Do Some Married Women Still Wear Short And Seductive Clothes? by Nobody: 11:48pm On Nov 13, 2012
Why NOT?

Must they grow old before their time and whither away because of a man's ego?
If you met her and she was "hawt mama", and you decided to "wife her" accept that you have
a hawt wife!

smiley

Wearing s3xy clothes does not mean she WILL cheat..some of the loosest women are more conservative in their dressing.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Married Women Still Wear Short And Seductive Clothes? by DukeNija(m): 4:08pm On Nov 14, 2012
Shollypopz: I think the misconception here is that single women dress for the sole aim of attracting men. I dress hot, to feel attractive and good with myself. When u look nice, u feel nice. You can wear certain short things without looking slutty.

'Assuming'Your Family members are the only ones in your country or the World, will you still dress hot to 'feel attractive and good to yourself'? Think about it.
Re: Why Do Some Married Women Still Wear Short And Seductive Clothes? by DukeNija(m): 4:09pm On Nov 14, 2012
*Kails*:
Why NOT?

Must they grow old before their time and whither away because of a man's ego?
If you met her and she was "hawt mama", and you decided to "wife her" accept that you have
a hawt wife!

smiley

Wearing s3xy clothes does not mean she WILL cheat..some of the loosest women are more conservative in their dressing.

Now I love this Post. Lol
Re: Why Do Some Married Women Still Wear Short And Seductive Clothes? by Richard6(m): 7:17am On Nov 15, 2012
Duke_Nija:

'Assuming'Your Family members are the only ones in your country or the World, will you still dress hot to 'feel attractive and good to yourself'? Think about it.
There is a question for you.

(1) (Reply)

When Is It Ok To Fart In Front Of Your Boyfriend? / My Collection Of Hilarious Posts On Nairaland. / To Fvck No Easy O

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.