Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,155 members, 7,835,848 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

Again, South East Governors, Leaders Shun Parley On 2023 Political Aspiration - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Again, South East Governors, Leaders Shun Parley On 2023 Political Aspiration (11366 Views)

Southern Governors, Leaders Begin Fresh Moves To Get Kanu Out From Detention / President Buhari And Abdelfattah el-Sisi Parley On Counter Terrorism / Peter Obi: South East Governors, Leaders Meeting Deadlocked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Again, South East Governors, Leaders Shun Parley On 2023 Political Aspiration by Mrtaye: 1:27pm On Mar 08, 2021
Nigeriabiafra80:
Biafra
That’s the only song we in the east listen to
Any politician in east talking about 2023 should know that no campaign or any form of election will hold in east
We will boycott every trash
Especially a parley coming from a known looter
Orji kalu
Here I east we don’t praise looters like other region
We will Ekweremadu kalu
Then you'll actually get nothing
Re: Again, South East Governors, Leaders Shun Parley On 2023 Political Aspiration by duro4chang(m): 1:32pm On Mar 08, 2021
Igbochief001:

Did all Yorubas agree for obj to rule ?
Did all hausas fulanis united for yaradua or buhari to rule

Why do u lots always say Igbos are not even united as if there is any tribe that can be truly united in politics , ...infact Igbos are the most united in Nigeria

Tell me a tribe more United than Igbos name one
I am not against igbo please don't misquote me. It is good to be united when you are fighting for the same cause. As a matter of fact not all yoruba supported Obansanjo in 1999. But then PDP put a yoruba man forward AD/ ANPP put a yoruba man forward so it was a win win for yoruba. The situation now is different. But them in whichever way you want it, I wish you success.
Re: Again, South East Governors, Leaders Shun Parley On 2023 Political Aspiration by NLandIsHypocrit: 1:42pm On Mar 08, 2021
Kudos to those of them that boycotted the useless meeting. It shows that they're Nigerians on the body but Biafrans in the spirit grin grin they know that Biafra is already here.

1 Like

Re: Again, South East Governors, Leaders Shun Parley On 2023 Political Aspiration by TheNeededShock(m): 1:48pm On Mar 08, 2021
duro4chang:
I want peace and equity. Yoruba has ruled fulanis has rule, why will it be difficult for igbo . They just need to work together.

Once you're done svcking the tip of the d!ck, move to the balls...svck hard and true.
Re: Again, South East Governors, Leaders Shun Parley On 2023 Political Aspiration by Nobody: 1:50pm On Mar 08, 2021
duro4chang:
Problems will always be but look at what happened in Oyo state. A criminal could not be arrested by the police. No attempt was even made. The criminal was arrested and you know what happened later. Before you know what is going on the criminal will go home and those who arrested him will be detained because the criminal is related to the power that be.

You're joining Ibo people to shout break up grin grin You don't think deeply, bro. You're just following the crowd. Wo! You'll be worse than Benin Republic and the Fulani still wouldn't leave. They are everywhere including Ghana, Benin Republic, Niger Republic, Chad and you think if you break up, they will automatically disappear.
Re: Again, South East Governors, Leaders Shun Parley On 2023 Political Aspiration by InvertedHammer: 1:51pm On Mar 08, 2021
/
A meeting convened by Orji Uzo Kalu?

They already know the agenda. No need wasting their precious times.

/

2 Likes

Re: Again, South East Governors, Leaders Shun Parley On 2023 Political Aspiration by Nobody: 1:52pm On Mar 08, 2021
duro4chang:
I am not against igbo please don't misquote me. It is good to be united when you are fighting for the same cause. As a matter of fact not all yoruba supported Obansanjo in 1999. But then PDP put a yoruba man forward AD/ ANPP put a yoruba man forward so it was a win win for yoruba. The situation now is different. But them in whichever way you want it, I wish you success.
2023 is a test for Nigerians not for igbo

Right now 30% of Igbos believe in biafra ...if by 2023 Nigerians don't give igbo man a chance ...that number would reach 80%

Presidency or not it's doesn't affect the average igbo man

1 Like

Re: Again, South East Governors, Leaders Shun Parley On 2023 Political Aspiration by duro4chang(m): 1:59pm On Mar 08, 2021
TheNeededShock:

Once you're done svcking the tip of the d!ck, move to the balls...svck hard and true.
You need to have your head examined you this ethnic bigot.

1 Like

Re: Again, South East Governors, Leaders Shun Parley On 2023 Political Aspiration by duro4chang(m): 2:02pm On Mar 08, 2021
Igbochief001:

2023 is a test for Nigerians not for igbo

Right now 30% of Igbos believe in biafra ...if by 2023 Nigerians don't give igbo man a chance ...that number would reach 80%

Presidency or not it's doesn't affect the average igbo man
I have said my own. Come together since you are fighting for the same purpose.
Re: Again, South East Governors, Leaders Shun Parley On 2023 Political Aspiration by duro4chang(m): 2:05pm On Mar 08, 2021
ThreeBlackBird:

You're joining Ibo people to shout break up grin grin You don't think deeply, bro. You're just following the crowd. Wo! You'll be worse than Benin Republic and the Fulani still wouldn't leave. They are everywhere including Ghana, Benin Republic, Niger Republic, Chad and you think if you break up, they will automatically disappear.
Please read what you quote and analyse it objectively. Do not just jump into conclusion. We are all human being.

1 Like

Re: Again, South East Governors, Leaders Shun Parley On 2023 Political Aspiration by MENELIIK: 2:06pm On Mar 08, 2021
Moferere:

Nothing interesting, South East will make their noise as usual and they will be schemed out.

My only prayer is that God should not allow Tinubu to be president, cos he will put Nigeria on Jumia

Your prayer will not be answered

1 Like

Re: Again, South East Governors, Leaders Shun Parley On 2023 Political Aspiration by ThatFairGuy: 2:26pm On Mar 08, 2021
They're COWARDS cheesy
They don't have balls to fight for Presidency yet they're attacking Yorubas fighting for it cheesy
What a slave we have as neighbour down South here. CHEST BEATERS grin

PaChukwudi44 cheesy
Re: Again, South East Governors, Leaders Shun Parley On 2023 Political Aspiration by emperor863(m): 2:38pm On Mar 08, 2021
duro4chang:
That is one of the interesting part of it. Really as a yoruba man I want them to come together and work together. There is nothing bad if the east produce the next president.

Yeah! There is nothing bad if the East produces the next president as the candidate of PDP, their darling political party.
Re: Again, South East Governors, Leaders Shun Parley On 2023 Political Aspiration by Olatomiwami(m): 2:39pm On Mar 08, 2021
Moferere:

Nothing interesting, South East will make their noise as usual and they will be schemed out.

My only prayer is that God should not allow Tinubu to be president, cos he will put Nigeria on Jumia

Mention the president in OR aspirants that won't put Nigeria on Jumia, don't let your hatred for Tinubu be cloud your sense of reasoning, all politicians are confirmed armed robbers.

1 Like

Re: Again, South East Governors, Leaders Shun Parley On 2023 Political Aspiration by Olatomiwami(m): 2:40pm On Mar 08, 2021
Nigeriabiafra80:
Biafra
Any politician in east talking about 2023 should know that no campaign or any form of election will hold in east
Orji kalu
We will Ekweremadu kalu

U need to change what u are smoking, u don't praise who? grin
Re: Again, South East Governors, Leaders Shun Parley On 2023 Political Aspiration by Olatomiwami(m): 2:44pm On Mar 08, 2021
duro4chang:
Problems will always be but look at what happened in Oyo state. A criminal could not be arrested by the police. No attempt was even made. The criminal was arrested and you know what happened later. Before you know what is going on the criminal will go home and those who arrested him will be detained because the criminal is related to the power that be.

Am a Yoruba man, Opc played to the gallery, who bandits reported to before slaughtering people on their farm land? The should rot in jail.
Re: Again, South East Governors, Leaders Shun Parley On 2023 Political Aspiration by okorogodwin4(m): 2:47pm On Mar 08, 2021
Majority of them knew that Biafra is certainly coming so no need for kangaroo meeting
Re: Again, South East Governors, Leaders Shun Parley On 2023 Political Aspiration by BKayy: 3:35pm On Mar 08, 2021
This means one thing. Ndigbo are not interested in your Nigeria and the nonsense presidency. Give it to what remains of SW in 2023

1 Like

Re: Again, South East Governors, Leaders Shun Parley On 2023 Political Aspiration by BKayy: 3:37pm On Mar 08, 2021
duro4chang:
All Igbo spirit belongs to Biafra. You can have the presidency. We don't need it. We choose freedom

1 Like

Re: Again, South East Governors, Leaders Shun Parley On 2023 Political Aspiration by Moferere: 3:40pm On Mar 08, 2021
bptc10:
Short up there you idiotic animal, I don't blame you internet have make it easy for EMP like you to have right to come on the internet and type nonsense, you want them to honor a meeting called by some group of criminals wearing political color who are only there to further their agenda
Who is this one?
It is shut up, not short up.
Very uncultured, lacking in decorum and bereft of ideas.

Meanwhile, you have violated and I will gladly report you to the mods
Re: Again, South East Governors, Leaders Shun Parley On 2023 Political Aspiration by Duplik8t77(m): 3:41pm On Mar 08, 2021
Nigeriabiafra80:
Biafra
Orji kalu
We will Ekweremadu kalu
I am Igbo too and you just said the absolute truth.
Re: Again, South East Governors, Leaders Shun Parley On 2023 Political Aspiration by Moferere: 3:44pm On Mar 08, 2021
Olatomiwami:

Mention the president in OR aspirants that won't put Nigeria on Jumia, don't let your hatred for Tinubu be cloud your sense of reasoning, all politicians are confirmed armed robbers.
Oh, you confirmed that your Tinubu is an armed robber.
You have done much harm to his campaign.

1 Like

Re: Again, South East Governors, Leaders Shun Parley On 2023 Political Aspiration by Moferere: 3:45pm On Mar 08, 2021
duro4chang:

Keep your narratives to yourself abeg
Re: Again, South East Governors, Leaders Shun Parley On 2023 Political Aspiration by duro4chang(m): 4:08pm On Mar 08, 2021
Moferere:

Keep your narratives to yourself abeg
Intelligent people are appreciating it.
Re: Again, South East Governors, Leaders Shun Parley On 2023 Political Aspiration by duro4chang(m): 4:11pm On Mar 08, 2021
BKayy:

All Igbo spirit belongs to Biafra. You can have the presidency. We don't need it. We choose freedom
I see!!! . The thread also some igbo leaders want to be vice president instead of president.
Re: Again, South East Governors, Leaders Shun Parley On 2023 Political Aspiration by Nigeriabiafra80: 4:33pm On Mar 08, 2021
Olatomiwami:

U need to change what u are smoking, u don't praise who? grin
If smoking make you senile then you have light brain
Direct rule failed in eastern region
Ask Britain we don’t giv any ish about politicians
Re: Again, South East Governors, Leaders Shun Parley On 2023 Political Aspiration by Nigeriabiafra80: 4:35pm On Mar 08, 2021
Mrtaye:

Then you'll actually get nothing
Like we care
Re: Again, South East Governors, Leaders Shun Parley On 2023 Political Aspiration by Nobody: 4:42pm On Mar 08, 2021
duro4chang:
Please read what you quote and analyse it objectively. Do not just into conclusion. We are all human being.
Objectively, you wrote? If chopping of a head is your solution to a headache, then you were objective. You fail to measure the pros and cons and also see that a break up is the worst possible mistake you can make?

What do you have exactly to sustain a break up? You don't understand the value of something until you lose it.

Lagos is the reason SW is anything to reckon with and when there's no Nigeria, my brother, SW will be a village compared to Benin Republic. Think man, objectively. If you want to have this discussion, I can engage you with some facts.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

CNG Decries PDP Zoning Chairmanship To North / Presidential Transition Council Raises Alarm Over Fake Twitter Handle / I Will Never Seek Elective Office Again, Says Ibb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.