Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,436 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism (40462 Views)

Ngozi Fulani Accuses Buckingham Palace Staff Of Racism. / “I'm 43% Nigerian” - Duchess Of Sussex Meghan Markle Stirs Reactions, Opens Up / Whites Kneel Before Blacks To Beg For Forgiveness For Years Of Racism In Houston (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by Sterope(f): 2:18pm On Mar 08, 2021
HAS LED A PRIVATE LIFE

1) That was the response to her wanting drama.
2) Obviously, it won't be so private but is the hate justified?

Continue to be a the British Royal Ass

lexy2014:

Once again, she wanted a private life and decided to marry a British royal. It's like saying u don't want to get wet but u playing in d rain. Was prince Harry d only eligible bachelor available for her to marry?
Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by Nobody: 2:18pm On Mar 08, 2021
Hezmatosky:
Na joblessness dey worry Harry. Upon the whole money you must have gotten and your qualifications if atall you go school, you can not huzzle to feed ur family. You still dey leave yoruba kind of life. Collecting shop money, collecting land money, depending on your father and so on undecided
Bros we never repair the table wey don break finish, you still want to shake this one again, Una no dey tire.
Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by 1Sharon(f): 2:19pm On Mar 08, 2021
tot:
The way the British media has haunted this girl - which isn't the case with Kate Middleton. It's been obvious from the word go that they just can't accept the fact that a Black person is now a part of the royal family. Shame on them.

Racism in the UK is very subtle, unlike Americans who are usually blatant.

Foolish comment.

9 Likes

Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by tutudesz: 2:19pm On Mar 08, 2021
Hezmatosky:
Na joblessness dey worry Harry. Upon the whole money you must have gotten and your qualifications if atall you go school, you can not huzzle to feed ur family. You still dey leave yoruba kind of life. Collecting shop money, collecting land money, depending on your father and so on undecided
He was a helicopter pilot during his military career
Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by Sterope(f): 2:19pm On Mar 08, 2021
Thank you for the permission sir
Neobulletzz:

Shame you for what?

Well no problem, carry on

1 Like

Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by Nobody: 2:20pm On Mar 08, 2021
Sterope:
Actually she is Canadian and has led a very private life prior to this royal drama. But you are allowed to be a self hating black slave..
No, she's not. She lived in Canada when filming Suits, has a best friend in Canada, and she and Harry lived in a mansion on Vancouver Island, Canada in 2019, but she's not a Canadian citizen. She was born and raised in LA, Cali, and is American, not Canadian.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by 1Sharon(f): 2:20pm On Mar 08, 2021
Sterope:
Another self hating black man on the loose. I am pretty sure you once wished your mum was white, with freckles, pale skin, blue eyes and long straight Blond hair

Another British Royal Slave cheesy

Sis you look foolish caping for Meghan

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by salford1: 2:20pm On Mar 08, 2021
Racoon:
So this racism thing is still a dilemma even in supposed civilized climes? This ugly trend will never go away.
The one practised in Britain is mostly institutional. Same shit Meghan is currently going through. She was naive and knew nada about what she was getting herself into.

1 Like

Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by Sterope(f): 2:20pm On Mar 08, 2021
Very irrelevant! Still not an excuse to be a self-hating black man

aroundtheearth:
No, she's not. She lived in Canada when filming Suits has a best friend in Canada, and she and Harry lived in a mansion in Vancouver Island, Canada in 2019, but she's not a Canadian citizen. She was born and raised in LA, Cali, and is American, not Canadian.

4 Likes

Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by Nobody: 2:21pm On Mar 08, 2021
Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by lexy2014: 2:22pm On Mar 08, 2021
Sterope:
HAS LED A PRIVATE LIFE

1) That was the response to her wanting drama.
2) Obviously, it won't be so private but is the hate justified?

Continue to be a the British Royal Ass

Once again, she wanted a private life and decided to marry a British royal. It's like saying u don't want to get wet but u playing in d rain. Was prince Harry d only eligible bachelor available for her to marry?

4 Likes

Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by salford1: 2:22pm On Mar 08, 2021
tot:
The way the British media has haunted this girl - which isn't the case with Kate Middleton. It's been obvious from the word go that they just can't accept the fact that a Black person is now a part of the royal family. Shame on them.

Racism in the UK is very subtle, unlike Americans who are usually blatant.
It's the worst type. Subtle is slow poison. Canada where I live has its own racism issue, but it's not half as bad as the UK. In My 5 years of living in the UK, I saw alot cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by tot(f): 2:22pm On Mar 08, 2021
1Sharon:

Foolish comment.

Takes a foolish person to know a foolish comment.
Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by Nobody: 2:23pm On Mar 08, 2021
shadrach77:
This woman is tremendously heartless. A big schemer and social climber who I see dumping Harry later on, say like in 5 years time and then use the kids as leverage to settle herself financially. Only then will Harry return to his senses.

Though the Royal family may be racist and all that but she knew what she was getting into before going in.

The truth of the matter is that she and Harry know that they can never be the star couple or the centre of attraction cause as far as the British royal family is concerned William and his children will always be above them by virtue of birth and this realisation is the cause of the tantrum they are throwing now

They wanted to leave the royal family and they've achieved their aim so they should just keep quiet and move on with their lives

Oga, they were paid 7 million dollars to air that interview by CBS.

1 Like

Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by lexy2014: 2:23pm On Mar 08, 2021
1Sharon:

D aunty just carry d matter for head like say she go get commission

6 Likes

Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by Heart3030: 2:23pm On Mar 08, 2021
I condemn racism....there is no race that will act differently to this can of situation......will the Arabs,chinese or Indians be more mature than the British royal family in an issue like this?I don't think so...our own tribalism is even worse...save to say our differences are here to stay.

2 Likes

Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by Sterope(f): 2:23pm On Mar 08, 2021
A bitter black woman hating on another back woman. Your men are calling you.

I was expecting you as well. I knew ithis thread was going to be 90% self hating black men and 10% bitter black women holding brief for the White Royal Masters and Mistresses

Shock me!

1Sharon:

3 Likes

Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by Nobody: 2:23pm On Mar 08, 2021
emsco:
Some women will marry into a family and tear the family apart. will she have done this if her husband is next in line to the British throne after their dad
Shame on u, u said nothing about the issue of racism she raised. U people will sit behind you phone and be typing nonsense. Do u know how racist the Brits are? Or because u live in Nigeria where u have no idea what racism is? I've lived in the UK and I know how this lady is racially abused. Stop displaying your ignorance and shut up if u don't understand.

9 Likes

Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by Nobody: 2:24pm On Mar 08, 2021
tot:

Takes a foolish person to know a foolish comment.
undecided
Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by MrIcredible: 2:24pm On Mar 08, 2021
shadrach77:
This woman is tremendously heartless. A big schemer and social climber who I see dumping Harry later on, say like in 5 years time and then use the kids as leverage to settle herself financially. Only then will Harry return to his senses.

Though the Royal family may be racist and all that but she knew what she was getting into before going in.

[s]The truth of the matter is that she and Harry know that they can never be the star couple or the centre of attraction cause as far as the British royal family is concerned William and his children will always be above them by virtue of birth and this realisation is the cause of the tantrum they are throwing now

They wanted to leave the royal family and they've achieved their aim so they should just keep quiet and move on with their lives
[/s]
SHUT UP!

The truth of the matter is that she and Harry know that they can never

You are so very stuuupeeed for using that phrase "truth of the matter"
Some of you just come on the internet behind your miserable poverty stricken life to say nonsense.
What do you know about the TRUTH?
May thunder strike that your smelly mouth. Fucklng ldiot.
Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by folks4luv(f): 2:24pm On Mar 08, 2021
Exactly. The royal family and the media have been terrible but Meghan herself is not innocent. I fear people like her. Very smart and conniving, the fact that she is an actress is a big bonus
ProphetofOdin:
Both Meghan Markle and the British royals are all manipulative and big schemers. The only victim in all this is Harry, the dude is so innocent and would be dump by Meghan after she is done using him. No matter how it rains on the Leopard it can not change it spot.

4 Likes

Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by Sterope(f): 2:24pm On Mar 08, 2021
Is that what you got?
lexy2014:

D aunty just carry d matter for head like say she go get commission
Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by emecheboy2(m): 2:24pm On Mar 08, 2021
this girl should please shut the hell up. stop all this leftists racism stupid talk. you and oprah as friends are trying hard to destroy the royal family and the stupid harry is not even aware.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by Neddstark: 2:25pm On Mar 08, 2021
Sterope:
Another self hating black man on the loose. I am pretty sure you once wished your mum was white, with freckles, pale skin, blue eyes and long straight Blond hair

Another British Royal Slave cheesy

You're forever a British slave. You speak their language, wear their fashion, yearn to visit their country than yours. Same with I though.

1 Like

Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by nihilistjnr: 2:25pm On Mar 08, 2021
lexy2014:

Spot on.

All the people shouting about Meghan Markle probably dont realise that in 1936, the sitting king of England was forced to abdicate his crown before he was allowed to marry a white american divorcee.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abdication_of_Edward_VIII

The man that took over the monarchy was Elizabeth's father, and that's how Harry even came to be a prince in the first instance. If the Royal Family allowed their kings to marry whoever they liked, Elizabeth would never have been queen of England, as her uncle and his children would have ruled instead.

That's the kind of family that is - no doubt race plays into it, but to a far less degree than being reported.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by Sterope(f): 2:25pm On Mar 08, 2021
Yeah. Like the way she connived to steal your inheritance

folks4luv:
Exactly. The royal family and the media have been terrible but Meghan herself is not innocent. I fear people like her. Very smart and conniving, the fact that she is an actress is a big bonus
Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by SweetVibe: 2:25pm On Mar 08, 2021
Sterope:
Very irrelevant! Still not an excuse to be a self-hating black man

YOU ARE TOO EMOTIONAL AND TALKS TOO MUCH.

4 Likes

Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by airminem(f): 2:25pm On Mar 08, 2021
Umunze1stSon:
R
R for rochas tongue
Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by Sterope(f): 2:25pm On Mar 08, 2021
Okay
Neddstark:

You're forever a British slave. You speak their language, wear their fashion, yearn to visit their country than yours. Same with I though.
Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by Sterope(f): 2:26pm On Mar 08, 2021
I know. What else is new?
SweetVibe:

YOU ARE TOO EMOTIONAL AND TALKS TOO MUCH.

2 Likes

Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by LionTiger(m): 2:26pm On Mar 08, 2021
Black people should stop crying when their..mates attack them racially.
Either you're a Black Monkey or a Red Baboon
The only white generation are the families of Bible Ghazi and Mariam - The leprous generation
So there's no proud whatsoever in being "WHITE" .

2 Likes

Re: I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism by luminouz(m): 2:26pm On Mar 08, 2021
SegFault:

Okay ma. No need to argue, I have realised that arguing with nlers is a waste of time.

Lmaooooo

Now you have seen the light.

Just a nice 'K' solves everything

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

Admiral Makarov: Russian Warship Safely Returns To Black Sea (Pictures) / CNN Fires Chris Cuomo / Sacked Zimbabwean President, Robert Mugabe: 10 Things You Never Knew About Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.