Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,384 members, 7,864,752 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 05:44 AM

Does God Have A Full Title? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Does God Have A Full Title? (2478 Views)

What Are Your Prayers God Have Answered In Year 2023? / How Many "Sons" Does God Have? Who is the First Born? / Does God Truly Hate Masturbation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does God Have A Full Title? by Nobody: 12:28am On Mar 11, 2021
BassReeves:
There is no peace for the twisted and wicked

You should have known by now that you live in a fool's paradise and have a duplex there.

What an idiot. At least in my foolishness I still got enough sense not to mess with God's word. Twisted wicked mind who keeps saying what the Bible didn't say. Don't worry, you will surely have your day in court when you will prove to God that:
1. He doesn't have a name.
2. That He drank alcohol or changed water to an alcoholic drink.
3. For denying Christ because whosoever denies the Trinity is also denying the deity of Christ.
4. That you are free to be a free thinker and lawless.
5. That He said homosexual is allowed. I laugh for this one.

Don't worry, when you have your day in court, the homosexuals and humanity that you are using the Bible while wrestling with it to fight for will be your advocate. You can only do the will of your father the devil.

(Rev 21:8 kjv) "But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.
Re: Does God Have A Full Title? by BassReeves: 1:49am On Mar 11, 2021
iyambz:
What an idiot.
Look at this idiota, looking for someone to call an idiot

iyambz:
At least in my foolishness
It is good that you embrace your foolishness

iyambz:
I still got enough sense not to mess with God's word.
Your sheer being a KJV Bible believer and or having no sense, at all, to acknowledge how KJV mess with God's word, is going to be the end of you.

iyambz:
Twisted wicked mind who keeps saying what the Bible didn't say.
When I typed 'There is no peace for the twisted and wicked' it was addressed specifically at you

iyambz:
Don't worry, you will surely have your day in court when you will prove to God that:
1. He doesn't have a name.
You're a dumbarse, if you fail to produce anywhere I posted that God doesnt have a name

iyambz:
2. That He drank alcohol or changed water to an alcoholic drink.
Psalm 69:21
'They gave me poison for food, and for my thirst they gave me sour wine to drink.'

So when fulfilling Psalm 69:21, what the soldiers gave Jesus to drink was grapefruit juice, isnt it?

iyambz:
3. [s]For denying Christ because whosoever denies the Trinity is also denying the deity of Christ.[/s]
Comprehension, clearly isnt any of your strong points

iyambz:
4. That you are free to be a free thinker and lawless.
For typing something ludicrous as this show that you are an expert who brings confusion to simplicity

iyambz:
5. That He said homosexual is allowed. I laugh for this one.
You aren't going to have the last laugh though

iyambz:
Don't worry, when you have your day in court, the homosexuals and humanity that you are using the Bible while wrestling with it to fight for will be your advocate. You can only do the will of your father the devil.
I have an Advocate, before the Father—Jesus Christ, the Righteous One, who pleads mine, the brethren and sisters' case before the Father.

iyambz:
(Rev 21:8 kjv)
"But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters,
and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.
Do you see how the inescapable prospect lies before you and every other liars and falsifier of truth, like you?
Re: Does God Have A Full Title? by BassReeves: 1:49am On Mar 11, 2021
iyambz:
Prov 26:12 kjv
"Seest thou a man wise in his own conceit?
there is more hope of a fool than of him."
You sound better with your sewer of a mouth closed, and not letting your slimy fingers be typing off disjointed scripture and even to be precise, bible verse references
Re: Does God Have A Full Title? by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:31am On Mar 11, 2021
God's word said true Christians will be known as a global family of peace loving worshipers {John 17:20-23 compare to Micah 4:1-3} Let us see that in you and your fellow believers first, not when you're always contradicting yourselves then saying you have faith. Abeg faith in what exactly? cheesy

iyambz:

Prov 26:12 kjv "Seest thou a man wise in his own conceit? there is more hope of a fool than of him."

1 Like

Re: Does God Have A Full Title? by Nobody: 7:10am On Mar 11, 2021
BassReeves:
You sound better with your sewer of a mouth closed, and not letting your slimy fingers be typing off disjointed scripture and even to be precise, bible verse references

(Isa 5:20 kjv) "Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!"

Gaylord like you. I laugh so hard. Christ was given a vinegar fool.
Re: Does God Have A Full Title? by Nobody: 7:13am On Mar 11, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
God's word said true Christians will be known as a global family of peace loving worshipers {John 17:20-23 compare to Micah 4:1-3} Let us see that in you and your fellow believers first, not when you're always contradicting yourselves then saying you have faith. Abeg faith in what exactly? cheesy

Faith definition: (Heb 11:1 kjv) "Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen."

How does faith come? (Rom 10:17 kjv) "So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God."

So not by your works of righteousness that is seen by men, and not by the words of an organization. Faith can only be demonstrated.
Re: Does God Have A Full Title? by Nobody: 7:17am On Mar 11, 2021
BassReeves:
Look at this idiota, looking for someone to call an idiot

It is good that you embrace your foolishness

Your sheer being a KJV Bible believer and or having no sense, at all, to acknowledge how KJV mess with God's word, is going to be the end of you.

When I typed 'There is no peace for the twisted and wicked' it was addressed specifically at you

You're a dumbarse, if you fail to produce anywhere I posted that God doesnt have a name

Psalm 69:21
'They gave me poison for food, and for my thirst they gave me sour wine to drink.'

So when fulfilling Psalm 69:21, what the soldiers gave Jesus to drink was grapefruit juice, isnt it?

Comprehension, clearly isnt any of your strong points

For typing something ludicrous as this show that you are an expert who brings confusion to simplicity

You aren't going to have the last laugh though

I have an Advocate, before the Father—Jesus Christ, the Righteous One, who pleads mine, the brethren and sisters' case before the Father.

Do you see how the inescapable prospect lies before you and every other liars and falsifier of truth, like you?

(Prov 26:4 kjv) "Answer not a fool according to his folly, lest thou also be like unto him."
Re: Does God Have A Full Title? by BassReeves: 7:22am On Mar 11, 2021
iyambz:
(Isa 5:20 kjv)
"Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!"
You are heaping damnation on yourself

iyambz:
Gaylord like you. I laugh so hard
So you'll laugh yourself all the way to the lake of fire, where there is weeping and gnashing of teeth.

iyambz:
Christ was given a vinegar fool.
Duh! Is vinegar 100% alcohol free?
Re: Does God Have A Full Title? by BassReeves: 7:24am On Mar 11, 2021
iyambz:
(Prov 26:4 kjv)
"Answer not a fool according to his folly, lest thou also be like unto him."
With this your reply, it shows how a bigger fool you are
Re: Does God Have A Full Title? by Nobody: 7:27am On Mar 11, 2021
BassReeves:
You are heaping damnation on yourself

Duh! Is vinegar 100% alcohol free?

And of course, because of your twisted mind and wicked heart, you will keep finding verses in the Bible to support your foolishness. Why? Because God is messing with your mind for messing with His Book. Stupid! Was vinegar made to be consumed as an alcoholic drink?
Re: Does God Have A Full Title? by Nobody: 7:29am On Mar 11, 2021
BassReeves:
With this your reply, it shows how a bigger fool you are

(Psalms 2:1-4 kjv) "Why do the heathen rage, and the people imagine a vain thing? The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the Lord, and against his anointed, saying, Let us break their bands asunder, and cast away their cords from us. He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the Lord shall have them in derision."
Re: Does God Have A Full Title? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:50am On Mar 11, 2021
The evidence of things not seen
Jesus promised a Paradise {Luke 23:43} and said it's only his disciples that will be there {John 3:16} there's no Paradise on earth today but at least in the midst of Jesus' disciples there must be LOVE, JOY and PEACE! smiley
So where is the EVIDENCE that there is going to be a Paradise (a place of undisturbed PEACE) {Psalms 37:9-11} when you and your folks don't even have PEACE amongst yourselves? John 14:27
Well JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES Organization have it so it's obvious that Jesus is truly working with them! Matthew 28:20 smiley

iyambz:

Faith definition: (Heb 11:1 kjv) "Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen."
How does faith come? (Rom 10:17 kjv) "So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God."
So not by your works of righteousness that is seen by men, and not by the words of an organization. Faith can only be demonstrated.
Re: Does God Have A Full Title? by Nobody: 8:14am On Mar 11, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
The evidence of things not seen
Jesus promised a Paradise {Luke 23:43} and said it's only his disciples that will be there {John 3:16} there's no Paradise on earth today but at least in the midst of Jesus' disciples there must be LOVE, JOY and PEACE! smiley
So where is the EVIDENCE that there is going to be a Paradise (a place of undisturbed PEACE) {Psalms 37:9-11} when you and your folks don't even have PEACE amongst yourselves? John 14:27
Well JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES Organization have it so it's obvious that Jesus is truly working with them! Matthew 28:20 smiley

(1 Cor 2:9-10 kjv) "But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him. But God's hath revealed them unto us by his Spirit: for the Spirit searcheth all things, yea, the deep things of God."

Like I said, it has to be a spiritual unity, not a physical one. Anything you can see right now is temporal. That's why the body of Christ is a mystery. See my thread on the 7 mysteries in the Bible (https://www.nairaland.com/6374702/7-mysteries), maybe that will help you understand that Christianity is spiritual, not physical. Only Jews are physical people that requires a sign, and God dealing with them was a physical one.
Re: Does God Have A Full Title? by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:21am On Mar 11, 2021
John 17:20-23 cheesy
Jesus said people outside there will IDENTIFY his true followers by the LOVE perceived in their midst {John 13:34-35} he also said they are the light of the world! Matthew 5:14-16
So how come you are saying it will not be visible when Jesus said "unbelievers will notice it" cheesy

iyambz:

(1 Cor 2:9-10 kjv) "But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him. But God's hath revealed them unto us by his Spirit: for the Spirit searcheth all things, yea, the deep things of God."

Like I said, it has to be a spiritual unity, not a physical one. Anything you can see right now is temporal. That's why the body of Christ is a mystery. See my thread on the 7 mysteries in the Bible (https://www.nairaland.com/6374702/7-mysteries), maybe that will help you understand that Christianity is spiritual, not physical. Only Jews are physical people that requires a sign, and God dealing with them was a physical one.
Re: Does God Have A Full Title? by Nobody: 8:26am On Mar 11, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Again... The only unity of Christians is a spiritual unity in the body of Christ, not a denominational or religio-political unity. This unity took place with the baptism of the Holy Spirit in Acts 2 (Acts 1:5 cf 1 Cor 12:13 kjv). That idol got a hold of you man. It's a shame. Damn!!!
Re: Does God Have A Full Title? by Nobody: 8:28am On Mar 11, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Jesus said people outside there will IDENTIFY his true followers by the LOVE perceived in their midst {John 13:34-35} he also said they are the light of the world! Matthew 5:14-16
So how come you are saying it will not be visible when Jesus said "unbelievers will notice it" cheesy

Again.. I have already explained that Matt 5 to DappaD. Go see it.
Re: Does God Have A Full Title? by BassReeves: 8:32am On Mar 11, 2021
iyambz:
And of course, because of your twisted mind and wicked heart, you will keep finding verses in the Bible to support your foolishness.
I dont need to support your foolishness, you're doing a good work of exposing your foolishness and shallowness

iyambz:
Why? Because God is messing with your mind for messing with His Book. Stupid!
Who you calling stupid? You're stupidest for not acknowledging the truth how KJV messed with God's word, by introducing additions, misprints, mistakes, biases etc

iyambz:
Was vinegar made to be consumed as an alcoholic drink?
Answer the question about whether 'Duh! Is vinegar 100% alcohol free?'

iyambz:
(Psalms 2:1-4 kjv)
"1Why do the heathen rage, and the people imagine a vain thing?
2 The kings of the earth set themselves,
and the rulers take counsel together, against the Lord, and against His anointed, saying,
3 Let us break their bands asunder, and cast away their cords from us.
4 He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the Lord shall have them in derision."
As for you, its better to leave to leave you confused the way you're already are
Re: Does God Have A Full Title? by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:39am On Mar 11, 2021
It's you that knows what you believe just as i also know what i beleive, the only difference is my own is working out something benefitial and visible to the whole world while yours is just faith without anything to show for it! James 2:18-26
Definitely it's just another idol! cheesy

iyambz:

Again... The only unity of Christians is a spiritual unity in the body of Christ, not a denominational or religio-political unity. This unity took place with the baptism of the Holy Spirit in Acts 2 (Acts 1:5 cf 1 Cor 12:13 kjv). That idol got a hold of you man. It's a shame. Damn!!!
Re: Does God Have A Full Title? by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:40am On Mar 11, 2021
Your explanation is worthless if it can't be observed anywhere! Matthew 5:13-16 cheesy

iyambz:

Again.. I have already explained that Matt 5 to DappaD. Go see it.

1 Like

Re: Does God Have A Full Title? by Nobody: 8:42am On Mar 11, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
It's you that knows what you believe just as i also know what i beleive, the only difference is my own is working out something benefitial and visible to the whole world while yours is just faith without anything to show for it! James 2:18-26

Damn!!!
Re: Does God Have A Full Title? by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:52am On Mar 11, 2021
Next time you want to engage people in scriptural discussion try to study harder if it's JWs because we are fully competent and completely equipped to handle misinformed Churchgoers like you! Isaiah 54:17 compare to 2Timothy 3:17
Please take good care of yourself, God bless you and may you have PEACE! smiley

iyambz:

Damn!!!

2 Likes

Re: Does God Have A Full Title? by advanceDNA: 9:02am On Mar 11, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Can u clear me on something??

U are always claiming u have peace and joy in ur denomination and others don’t ....have u been to every denomination? U throw this statement at people everytime...so, How do u know they don’t have joy..? Ddnt Peter and Paul disagree on a matter?? Does that now mean they don’t have joy among themselves??

Why do u always claim superiority, and that u are the only one serving God while others are not??Yet, u argue in nairaland like every other person..

You are also arguing...but u seem to claim that their argument means they don’t have peace joy among themselves...
Re: Does God Have A Full Title? by Nobody: 9:11am On Mar 11, 2021
BassReeves:
Who you calling stupid? You're stupidest for not acknowledging the truth how KJV messed with God's word, by introducing additions, misprints, mistakes, biases etc

(Psalms 12:6-7 kjv) "The words of the Lord are pure words: as silver tried in a furnace of earth, purified seven times. Thou shalt keep them, O Lord, thou shalt preserve them from this generation for ever."
Re: Does God Have A Full Title? by Nobody: 9:14am On Mar 11, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Next time you want to engage people in scriptural discussion try to study harder if it's JWs because we are fully competent and completely equipped to handle misinformed Churchgoers like you! Isaiah 54:17 compare to 2Timothy 3:17
Please take good care of yourself, God bless you and may you have PEACE! smiley

Damn!!! I can send any JW home running with tears while wetting his diapers.
Damn!!!

From a Mohammedian to a no Heller?

Damn!!!
Re: Does God Have A Full Title? by BassReeves: 9:33am On Mar 11, 2021
iyambz:
(Psalms 12:6-7 kjv)
"The words of the Lord are pure words: as silver tried in a furnace of earth, purified seven times.
Thou shalt keep them, O Lord, thou shalt preserve them from this generation for ever."
Interacting with you is like plugging into a nincompoop dimwit circuit. You're nothing other than a modern day Pharisee, a 21st century far-to-see and far-i-see legalistic ridiculous buffoon.
Re: Does God Have A Full Title? by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:46am On Mar 11, 2021
Even Jesus disagreed with Peter despite their closeness but there are two vital points that's destroying the PEACE in all other groups and these two demonic weapons has been rendered useless amongst JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES!

I served with the military intelligence for years and this has helped me to understand certain things that's causing trouble in the world today! smiley

One is Politics: no matter how nice kind and generous you may prove to be once you're carried away with politics you can't love your neighbour as yourself because you will always take sides. This commandment God gave the Israelites in the wilderness before they entered the promise land, Jesus only reminded them {Matthew 22:35-40 compare to Leviticus 19:18} but for CHRISTIANS Jesus gave a new law {John 13:34-35} here Jesus is saying Christians must be prepared to die for their fellow believers if the need be but in the face of Politics ordinarily loving one's neighbour is impossible talkless of carrying out the law of Christ. So all of them are into politics therefore a Catholic in PDP will fight against another Catholic belonging to APC with his last breathe, and the same is applicable to all of them!
The second is Racism: Satan has successfully divided the human race with an design by a Babylonian King called Nebuchadnezzar. This man initiated what is known today as National Anthem, so people from all races have their own and Satan is using this concept to promote hatred, envy, contention and war within the human race. The national anthem of a country state that you love cherish and support your own country no matter what. Please against who are you supposed to do this? What about your fellow believers in other nations?

Jesus has squashed these two concepts and removed it completely from the heart of JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES globally, so neither Politics nor Racism can divide us.

Please ask a Deeperlifer or Redeemer to come out and explain himself on this matter, then you'll see that Satan has really really blinded them so that the law of Christ can never make any sense to them! 2Corinthians 4:4

I'll welcome more questions if you're still willing to know more! smiley

advanceDNA:

Can u clear me on something??
U are always claiming u have peace and joy in ur denomination and others don’t ....have u been to every denomination? U throw this statement at people everytime...so, How do u know they don’t have joy..? Ddnt Peter and Paul disagree on a matter?? Does that now mean they don’t have joy among themselves??
Why do u always claim superiority, and that u are the only one serving God while others are not??Yet, u argue in nairaland like every other person..
You are also arguing...but u seem to claim that their argument means they don’t have peace joy among themselves...
Re: Does God Have A Full Title? by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:52am On Mar 11, 2021
Damn o Bullshit o i'm less concerned, just present a group practicing Christianity and leave the rest to me. I'll find my way from there but for you to come agitating on faceless social media claiming you know Jesus with nothing to show for it, that sounds more psychopathic to me abeg! smiley

iyambz:

Damn!!! I can send any JW home running with tears while wetting his diapers.
Damn!!! From a Mohammedian to a no Heller?
Damn!!!
Re: Does God Have A Full Title? by advanceDNA: 10:17am On Mar 11, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Even Jesus disagreed with Peter despite their closeness but there are two vital points that's destroying the PEACE in all other groups and these two demonic weapons has been rendered useless amongst JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES!

I served with the military intelligence for years and this has helped me to understand certain things that's causing trouble in the world today! smiley

One is Politics: no matter how nice kind and generous you may prove to be once you're carried away with politics you can't love your neighbour as yourself because you will always take sides. This commandment God gave the Israelites in the wilderness before they entered the promise land, Jesus only reminded them {Matthew 22:35-40 compare to Leviticus 19:18} but for CHRISTIANS Jesus gave a new law {John 13:34-35} here Jesus is saying Christians must be prepared to die for their fellow believers if the need be but in the face of Politics ordinarily loving one's neighbour is impossible talkless of carrying out the law of Christ. So all of them are into politics therefore a Catholic in PDP will fight against another Catholic belonging to APC with his last breathe, and the same is applicable to all of them!
The second is Racism: Satan has successfully divided the human race with an design by a Babylonian King called Nebuchadnezzar. This man initiated what is known today as National Anthem, so people from all races have their own and Satan is using this concept to promote hatred, envy, contention and war within the human race. The national anthem of a country state that you love cherish and support your own country no matter what. Please against who are you supposed to do this? What about your fellow believers in other nations?

Jesus has squashed these two concepts and removed it completely from the heart of JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES globally, so neither Politics nor Racism can divide us.

Please ask a Deeperlifer or Redeemer to come out and explain himself on this matter, then you'll see that Satan has really really blinded them so that the law of Christ can never make any sense to them! 2Corinthians 4:4

I'll welcome more questions if you're still willing to know more! smiley

To be frank ...you ddnt answer my questions

I don’t get how racism/national anthem and politics makes it okay for you to assume every one else doesn’t have joy among them...do churches have national anthem??
Do all churches have racism... is racism not a person-specific behavior....since when did it become a church thing??

I’m not calling a redeemer or deeperlifer becos they don’t claim superiority....
they don’t claim they are the only one with joy in their midst..
they don’t claim they are the only one serving God...

you are the one claiming these things...I just want to under stand why u claim it without being in other people’s denomination....

I though Jesus spoke about many evidences that will be among those that believe in him.... but U seem to use this “joy” to claim u are the only original worshippers of God and believers
Re: Does God Have A Full Title? by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:36am On Mar 11, 2021
No wahala it's like you don't want to relate with the cause of WARS and GENOCIDE in the human race, i understand you jare that's too profound and doesn't sound palatable to you guys even though you want to claim you know God but you can't find any reason why you must not go to war and kill your fellow believer in other nations! cheesy

Only JWs can relate with total strangers as BROTHERS and SISTERS in the name of FAITH! LOVE {John 13:34-35} no other group can do this because the love for their FAITH is not rooted in their hearts! smiley

Only JWs go to pay their NEIGHBOURS visits invited! JOY {Matthew 10:11-13} no other group do this by going to visit their neighbours invited, this can only be possible if you have JOY in your heart, joyless people don't share thoughts with others! smiley

Only JWs are well organized and orderly no strife for position not struggle due to racial domination! PEACE {John 14:27} while all other religions are protesting against their leaders over monetary issues and one tribe dominating the group JWs lovingly work together as one big and happy family of peace loving worshipers! John 17:20-23

Do you still have more questions? cheesy

advanceDNA:

To be frank ...you ddnt answer my questions
I don’t get how racism/national anthem and politics makes it okay for you to assume every one else doesn’t have joy among them...do churches have national anthem??
Do all churches have racism... is racism not a person-specific behavior....since when did it become a church thing??
I’m not calling a redeemer or deeperlifer becos they don’t claim superiority....
they don’t claim they are the only one with joy in their midst..
they don’t claim they are the only one serving God...
you are the one claiming these things...I just want to under stand why u claim it without being in other people’s denomination....
I though Jesus spoke about many evidences that will be among those that believe in him.... but U seem to use this “joy” to claim u are the only original worshippers of God and believers
Re: Does God Have A Full Title? by advanceDNA: 11:08am On Mar 11, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
No wahala it's like you don't want to relate with the cause of WARS and GENOCIDE in the human race, i understand you jare that's too profound and doesn't sound palatable to you guys even though you want to claim you know God but you can't find any reason why you must not go to war and kill your fellow believer in other nations! cheesy

Only JWs can relate with total strangers as BROTHERS and SISTERS in the name of FAITH! LOVE {John 13:34-35} no other group can do this because the love for their FAITH is not rooted in their hearts! smiley

Only JWs go to pay their NEIGHBOURS visits invited! JOY {Matthew 10:11-13} no other group do this by going to visit their neighbours invited, this can only be possible if you have JOY in your heart, joyless people don't share thoughts with others! smiley

Only JWs are well organized and orderly no strife for position not struggle due to racial domination! PEACE {John 14:27} while all other religions are protesting against their leaders over monetary issues and one tribe dominating the group JWs lovingly work together as one big and happy family of peace loving worshipers! John 17:20-23

Do you still have more questions? cheesy

So u are saying that your claims are based on further claims that::

Only Your denomination call relate with strangers in faith...

Only your demonition isn’t allowing racism

And only ur denomination visit to preach the gospel...

Don’t u think you are lying to urself or u are just want to deliberately commit fallacy..... u sound like u are simply erroneously concluding ...:

Don’t U think u sound like the disciples that told Jesus they rebuked another person calling the name of Jesus becos the person is not one of them??

Correct if I’m wrong, you sound like you are just displaying superiority.... if not, can you show statistics or data to back your claims that u are the only one that’s not racist, that only preach the gospel, that you are the only one that can relate with strangers,
Re: Does God Have A Full Title? by Nobody: 11:27am On Mar 11, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Damn o Bullshit o i'm less concerned, just present a group practicing Christianity and leave the rest to me. I'll find my way from there but for you to come agitating on faceless social media claiming you know Jesus with nothing to show for it, that sounds more psychopathic to me abeg! smiley

Damn!!! Go get a KJV Bible. Start from there. But as long as you are not willing to let go some idols in your heart, God's word can never work on your heart.
Re: Does God Have A Full Title? by Nobody: 11:32am On Mar 11, 2021
BassReeves:
Interacting with you is like plugging into a nincompoop dimwit circuit. You're nothing other than a modern day Pharisee, a 21st century far-to-see and far-i-see legalistic ridiculous buffoon.

HAHAHAHAHA!!!

Damn!!!

(Titus 3:9-11 kjv) "But avoid foolish questions, and genealogies, and contentions, and strivings about the law; for they are unprofitable and vain. A man that is an heretick after the first and second admonition reject; Knowing that he that is such is subverted, and sinneth, being condemned of himself."

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Whites Also Believe In The Marine World. Atheism Is Not A Western Thing. / Church Service Invitation / Prayers For Nigeria:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.