Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,314 members, 7,864,501 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:27 PM

Does God Have A Full Title? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Does God Have A Full Title? (2470 Views)

What Are Your Prayers God Have Answered In Year 2023? / How Many "Sons" Does God Have? Who is the First Born? / Does God Truly Hate Masturbation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does God Have A Full Title? by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:25pm On Mar 11, 2021
Àlà ló máa fi oko oníròjú hàn! smiley
Why not talk about the religion you know?

I was born, bread and brought up a Muslim so don't think i'm just taking sides without proper evaluation.
Let me first tell you that preaching and teaching is part of Islamic foundation, back then Muslims do PREACH and TEACH from house to house but after some time the program died off because there is no SPIRIT backing it up and no message to booster the confidence of the preachers.
So don't come here telling me that Churchgoers practice evangelism if they're not doing it properly the way Jesus commissioned it.
The preaching is not supposed to be like noisemaking in the streets {Matthew 12:19} so you must walk up to you neighbour's home in pairs {Mark 6:7} to PREACH and there must be a follow up to go back and TEACH all interested persons! Act 15:36 compare to Matthew 28:19-20

And instead of agitating why not present a group of persons where you can just walk into any town on this planet and ask for the home of a fellow believer like you who has never seen you before and expect a warn welcome apart from Jehovah's Witnesses? smiley
As for Racism i told you i'm once a soldier, please ask any soldier you know that has been to settle disputes about the group that's never part of racial prejudice? Apart from Jehovah's Witnesses i am telling you authoritatively that there is none apart from Jehovah's Witnesses.
So stop agitating i wasn't born as one of them i'm telling you what i know with over 30 years of experience! smiley

advanceDNA:

So u are saying that your claims are based on further claims that::
Only Your denomination call relate with strangers in faith...
Only your demonition isn’t allowing racism
And only ur denomination visit to preach the gospel...
Don’t u think you are lying to urself or u are just want to deliberately commit fallacy..... u sound like u are simply erroneously concluding ...:
Don’t U think u sound like the disciples that told Jesus they rebuked another person calling the name of Jesus becos the person is not one of them??
Correct if I’m wrong, you sound like you are just displaying superiority.... if not, can you show statistics or data to back your claims that u are the only one that’s not racist, that only preach the gospel, that you are the only one that can relate with strangers,
Re: Does God Have A Full Title? by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:30pm On Mar 11, 2021
God's word is working in the hearts of Buddhists, Traditionalists, Hindus, Muslims, Jews and so on. The one and only difference is their various Gods whose words dwell in them failed woefully to make LOVE, JOY and PEACE reign in their midst! Galatians 5:22-23 smiley

iyambz:

Damn!!! Go get a KJV Bible. Start from there. But as long as you are not willing to let go some idols in your heart, God's word can never work on your heart.
Re: Does God Have A Full Title? by Nobody: 2:13pm On Mar 11, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
God's word is working in the hearts of Buddhists, Traditionalists, Hindus, Muslims, Jews and so on. The one and only difference is their various Gods whose words dwell in them failed woefully to make LOVE, JOY and PEACE reign in their midst! Galatians 5:22-23 smiley

(1 Tim 2:5 kjv) "For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;
Re: Does God Have A Full Title? by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:31pm On Mar 11, 2021
Paul talked about his own God nah! cheesy

Buddhists, Traditionalists, Hindus and Muslims would surely have lots to say about their GODS.
And the words of their GODS is working in their hearts.
So it's the results or outcome of the words of all these GODS that will determine the true or false God. That's why i'm saying people needs to SEE the benefits of the word of your God in the midst of the adherents! Matthew 7:16-18 smiley

iyambz:

(1 Tim 2:5 kjv) "For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;
Re: Does God Have A Full Title? by budaatum: 2:31pm On Mar 11, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

So, can buda not love you or come to your city and ask to stay in your house?

Or is it you who can not love buda or let buda stay in your house until buda bows down to your God JW?
Re: Does God Have A Full Title? by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:43pm On Mar 11, 2021
People only welcome their brothers and sisters into their homes, and to be a brother or sister to someone you must be related either through business, blood or faith.
With any of these three you can easily walk up to someone at exactly 11pm and you'll be welcomed into their homes.
But you and i are not related in any way even your neighbour living next door you will not allow into you home at such an ungodly hour because when leaving for work you often lock your doors out of suspicion of your neighbour. Surely you won't do that to your mummy, daddy, brother, sister or business partner.
I as a JW will enter your own village in any part of Nigeria and knock on the door of a JW without seeing him/her ever before, all you just need to do is take me to his/house and i know the language i'll speak even if he/she doesn't understand the language i speak in any part of the earth we have our own spiritual language that once we hear it we know this person is our family! smiley

budaatum:

Or is it you who can not love buda or let buda stay in your house until buda bows down to your God JW?
Re: Does God Have A Full Title? by budaatum: 2:54pm On Mar 11, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
People only welcome their brothers and sisters into their homes, and to be a brother or sister to someone you must be related either through business, blood or faith.
With any of these three you can easily walk up to someone at exactly 11pm and you'll be welcomed into their homes.
But you and i are not related in any way even your neighbour living next door you will not allow into you home at such an ungodly hour because when leaving for work you often lock your doors out of suspicion of your neighbour. Surely you won't do that to your mummy, daddy, brother, sister or business partner.
I as a JW will enter your own village in any part of Nigeria and knock on the door of a JW without seeing him/her ever before, all you just need to do is take me to his/house and i know the language i'll speak even if he/she doesn't understand the language i speak in any part of the earth we have our own spiritual language that once we hear it we know this person is our family! smiley

I guess you did not learn from Christ who said:

43 “You heard that it was said: ‘You must love your neighbor+ and hate your enemy.’ 44 However, I say to you: Continue to love your enemies+ and to pray for those who persecute you,+ 45 so that you may prove yourselves sons of your Father who is in the heavens,+ since he makes his sun rise on both the wicked and the good and makes it rain on both the righteous and the unrighteous.+ 46 For if you love those loving you, what reward do you have?+ Are not also the tax collectors doing the same thing? 47 And if you greet your brothers only, what extraordinary thing are you doing? Are not also the people of the nations doing the same thing? 48 You must accordingly be perfect,* as your heavenly Father is perfect.

And I have quoted from the JW version just so we are sure that it is only you who refuses to learn, and not the entire community of JWs, because the JW who lives opposite to me treats me like we were born of the same mother, and I am sincerely too ashamed to mention you to him!
Re: Does God Have A Full Title? by Nobody: 2:59pm On Mar 11, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Paul talked about his own God nah! cheesy

Buddhists, Traditionalists, Hindus and Muslims would surely have lots to say about their GODS.
And the words of their GODS is working in their hearts.
So it's the results or outcome of the words of all these GODS that will determine the true or false God. That's why i'm saying people needs to SEE the benefits of the word of your God in the midst of the adherents! Matthew 7:16-18 smiley

You know what David said to the Lord? He said in (Psalms 139:23-24 kjv) "Search me, O God, and know my heart: try me, and know my thoughts: And see if there be any wicked way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting."

You can't fix anything or anybody, you can only fix yourself. Stop being a fruit inspector.

Again... (1 Tim 2:5 kjv) "For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Does God Have A Full Title? by budaatum: 3:15pm On Mar 11, 2021
iyambz:

You know what David said to the Lord? He said in (Psalms 139:23-24 kjv) "Search me, O God, and know my heart: try me, and know my thoughts: And see if there be any wicked way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting."

You can't fix anything or anybody, you can only fix yourself. Stop being a fruit inspector.

Again... (1 Tim 2:5 kjv) "For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;

I add the below for him knowing he will ignore it and attempt to justify himself because he is the righteous JW.

Re: Does God Have A Full Title? by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:16pm On Mar 11, 2021
You only need clearer understanding of what is written in our book! smiley

The JWs living next to you is your neighbour so he is adhering to what the book says "love your NEIGHBOUR as yourself" but you dare not walk up to a JW who doesn't know you anywhere and expected to be treated the same way your JW neighbour is treating you.
WHY? Because to this person you're a total stranger!
That's what i'm saying, to me (Maximus) you (Buda) are a complete stranger!
So you can't expect me to treat you the same way your JW neighbours do. Yet if i whom they never seen nor heard before should come around then you'll see how JWs will treat me as a BROTHER not just a NEIGHBOUR like you! smiley

budaatum:

I guess you did not learn from Christ who said:
43 “You heard that it was said: ‘You must love your neighbor+ and hate your enemy.’ 44 However, I say to you: Continue to love your enemies+ and to pray for those who persecute you,+ 45 so that you may prove yourselves sons of your Father who is in the heavens,+ since he makes his sun rise on both the wicked and the good and makes it rain on both the righteous and the unrighteous.+ 46 For if you love those loving you, what reward do you have?+ Are not also the tax collectors doing the same thing? 47 And if you greet your brothers only, what extraordinary thing are you doing? Are not also the people of the nations doing the same thing? 48 You must accordingly be perfect,* as your heavenly Father is perfect.
And I have quoted from the JW version just so we are sure that it is only you who refuses to learn, and not the entire community of JWs, because the JW who lives opposite to me treats me like we were born of the same mother, and I am sincerely too ashamed to mention you to him!
Re: Does God Have A Full Title? by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:19pm On Mar 11, 2021
Paul was talking about his own God! smiley

iyambz:

Re: Does God Have A Full Title? by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:20pm On Mar 11, 2021
budaatum:

I add the below for him knowing he will ignore it and attempt to justify himself because he is the righteous JW.

So go and get a spiritual family like JWs instead of sitting on the fence and expecting positive result from all sides! wink
Re: Does God Have A Full Title? by budaatum: 3:22pm On Mar 11, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
You only need clearer understanding of what is written in our book! smiley

The JWs living next to you is your neighbour so he is adhering to what the book says "love your NEIGHBOUR as yourself" but you dare not walk up to a JW who doesn't know you anywhere and expected to be treated the same way your JW neighbour is treating you.
WHY? Because to this person you're a total stranger!
That's what i'm saying, to me (Maximus) you (Buda) are a complete stranger!
So you can't expect me to treat you the same way your JW neighbours do. Yet if i whom they never seen nor heard before should come around then you'll see how JWs will treat me as a BROTHER not just a NEIGHBOUR like you! smiley

Only a stranger? Did Jesus Christ not say you should love me even if I am your enemy who slapped you 7 times 70 times? Or is your own JW standard simply inferior to that of Christ?

Let me teach you again with the Parable of the Orangutan!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/11039027_psx20200212120340_jpegb63adb5ff044a1c031e3dde7d11e9cd7
Re: Does God Have A Full Title? by budaatum: 3:26pm On Mar 11, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

So go and get a spiritual family like JWs instead of sitting on the fence and expecting positive result from all sides! wink

Not only do I expect positive result from all sides Max, I remove the forest from my own eyes so that all sides can receive positive results from me regardless of their religion, creed, sexual orientation, tribe, race, colour, etc etc etc!

Or did you miss my Human Rights Creed?
Re: Does God Have A Full Title? by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:33pm On Mar 11, 2021
Wish you luck! cheesy

budaatum:

Not only do I expect positive result from all sides Max, I remove the forest from my own eyes so that all sides can receive positive results from me regardless of their religion, creed, sexual orientation, tribe, race, colour, etc etc etc!

Or did you miss my Human Rights Creed?
Re: Does God Have A Full Title? by budaatum: 3:35pm On Mar 11, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Wish you luck! cheesy

With Christ on my side, blessed assurance!

For His Word abideth forever and ever, Amen.
Re: Does God Have A Full Title? by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:36pm On Mar 11, 2021
You can't be my enemy if you and i are complete strangers to each other so it's your neighbour that can either be your friend or enemy.
So Jesus is saying we (JWs) shouldn't see any of our neighbours as enemies!
But i can't treat you a total stranger whom i've never seen before the same way i'll treat my neighbour that's what you're not getting! cheesy

budaatum:

Only a stranger? Did Jesus Christ not say you should love me even if I am your enemy who slapped you 7 times 70 times? Or is your own JW standard simply inferior to that of Christ?
Re: Does God Have A Full Title? by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:37pm On Mar 11, 2021
OK! smiley

budaatum:

With Christ on my side, blessed assurance!

For His Word abideth forever and ever, Amen.
Re: Does God Have A Full Title? by budaatum: 3:42pm On Mar 11, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
You can't be my enemy if you and i are complete strangers to each other so it's your neighbour that can either be your friend or enemy.
So Jesus is saying we (JWs) shouldn't see any of our neighbours as enemies!
But i can't treat you a total stranger whom i've never seen before the same way i'll treat my neighbour that's what you're not getting! cheesy

I think you are completely failing to see the point.

The question was, as a stranger, can buda not love you or come to your city and ask to stay in your house?

And as usual, you completely ignore the teaching of the Parable of the Orangutan where the strange orangutan is who Christ said, "Go and emulate!"

But how else could you possibly justify your error of understanding if not by twisting and by falsehoods?

budaatum:

Re: Does God Have A Full Title? by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:50pm On Mar 11, 2021
NO! NEVER! I don't know buda from anywhere so if buda gets to a strange place she should go and hire an hotel that's why such are built everywhere! smiley

budaatum:

can buda not love you or come to your city and ask to stay in your house?
Re: Does God Have A Full Title? by budaatum: 3:58pm On Mar 11, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
NO! NEVER! I don't know buda from anywhere so if buda gets to a strange place she should go and hire an hotel that's why such are built everywhere! smiley

I am just so grateful that most people are not like you. And if this your way is the JW way, then I would rather follow the more superior Jesus Christ way.

Re: Does God Have A Full Title? by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:07pm On Mar 11, 2021
Go to strange places and ask them to allow you in their homes nah! cheesy

budaatum:

I am just so grateful that most people are not like you. And if this your way is the JW way, then I would rather follow the more superior Jesus Christ way.
Re: Does God Have A Full Title? by BassReeves: 7:30pm On Mar 11, 2021
iyambz:
HAHAHAHAHA!!!

Damn!!!
Fools that laugh like this on earth, most will weep in the lake of fire, because in there, it won't be possible to laugh. So laugh as much as you like while you're able to

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Who Created Eleda? / Ww3 Is Inevitable / Christianity; Spreading By The Sword?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.