Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,378 members, 7,864,719 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 04:11 AM

Does God Have A Full Title? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Does God Have A Full Title? (2475 Views)

What Are Your Prayers God Have Answered In Year 2023? / How Many "Sons" Does God Have? Who is the First Born? / Does God Truly Hate Masturbation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does God Have A Full Title? by Nobody: 4:27pm On Mar 09, 2021
advanceDNA:

I ddnt try to make a fool out of u...u are just a fight-ready person who doesn’t like people to have an opinion different from yours....

Yes I admit I told you to go check your Bible...maybe that sounded to u like I was saying u are ignorant ....I apologize... that’s not my intention....I was just telling you to doublecheck your information

Let me tell you something you need to know. There are always 3 reasons why any man will ask you a Biblical question.
1. They really want to know the truth.
2. They want to know what you know.
3. They want to show you what they know. (This number 3 is where the heady and high minded fall into).

Now check your heart and see where you fall in.
Re: Does God Have A Full Title? by Nobody: 4:30pm On Mar 09, 2021
budaatum:

God does not have a full title nor does God have a name. And to say otherwise is just the creating of images of God!

You may want to check this list to understand the difficulty of creating images of God in our heads. Any one or combination one choses reduces the magnitude of God which is why we are warned that:

Now you have come with your own again. Oga, I was simply trying to explain the TRINITY, that's all. haaaaa!!!!
Re: Does God Have A Full Title? by budaatum: 4:32pm On Mar 09, 2021
iyambz:

I have no problem with advanceDNA, it's just a simple misunderstanding, but pride won't let him apologize without any form of sarcasm. As for that kobojunkie, that one is just a man who live his whole live trying to prove that the devil does not exist.

We all have our faults. I myself followed kobojunkies faults from here, but my own pride is far greater than any faults he may have as you may see, hence by the Grace of God go I.

If God exists amongst us, we must resist the temptations of satan, because if we do not, we ourselves crucify and kill God.

May spiritual fruits be magnified in us all as we seek knowledge and understanding.
Re: Does God Have A Full Title? by budaatum: 4:43pm On Mar 09, 2021
iyambz:

Now you have come with your own again. Oga, I was simply trying to explain the TRINITY, that's all. haaaaa!!!!

You can not explain the Trinity with such simplicity, and any attempt is image creation.

What you really were doing was trying to understand the Trinity for yourself, but human imperfections made you state what you believe as what you think you know and needed to explain to others, and of course others jumped in with their own ignorant beliefs and understandings that they too assume is knowledge, and the devil took over as it does.

One can only live the Trinity (and Christianity) within one's own understanding. And the more you understand the more you find there is more to seek to learn to understand.

Hence humility. One is not humble who tells others to be humble.
Re: Does God Have A Full Title? by Nobody: 4:57pm On Mar 09, 2021
budaatum:

You can not explain the Trinity with such simplicity, and any attempt is image creation.

What you really were doing was trying to understand the Trinity for yourself, but human imperfections made you state what you believe as what you think you know and needed to explain to others, and of course others jumped in with their own ignorant beliefs and understandings that they too assume is knowledge, and the devil took over as it does.

One can only live the Trinity (and Christianity) within one's own understanding. And the more you understand the more you find there is more to seek to learn to understand.

Hence humility. One is not humble who tells others to be humble.

Another ignorant man. Get out of my thread with your humanity sermon. Turn your Bible to ( 1John 5:7 kjv) and see a verse on TRINITY there before you start talking shit. Even a fool is considered wise if he shuts his mouth according to Proverbs. You are for humanity and you are for God at the same time. What in the world! Hey young man, If you use that KJV Bible for your foolish humanity agenda, I will mess with you. Why no go join the UN instead using the Bible for your own agenda? Did you just read what you commented above? So man should be lawless? Do as it pleases you like the Israelites did at the book of Judges? You are wicked. Stop riding the fence and make up your damn mind. It's either you are for God or you're for humanity. Stop using the Bible to push your wicked agenda. You know why I came hard on you? Because you are messing with God's Book. Take heed.
Re: Does God Have A Full Title? by budaatum: 5:02pm On Mar 09, 2021
It is not your thread. It is a thread on Nairaland, and I never got the memo saying you bought it from seun. But you may send me a copy

And stop messing with human beings that God created. It is not Godly!

iyambz:

Another ignorant man. Get out of my thread with your humanity sermon. Turn your Bible to ( 1John 5:7 kjv) and see a verse on TRINITY there before you start talking shit. Even a fool is considered wise if he shuts his mouth according to Proverbs. You are for humanity and you are for God at the same time. What in the world! Hey young man, If you use that KJV Bible for your foolish humanity agenda, I will mess with you. Why no go join the UN instead using the Bible for your own agenda? Did you just read what you commented above? So man should be lawless? Do as it pleases you like the Israelites did at the book of Judges? You are wicked. Stop riding the fence and make up your damn mind. It's either you are for God or you're for humanity. Stop using the Bible to push your wicked agenda. You know why I came hard on you? Because you are messing with God's Book. Take heed.
Re: Does God Have A Full Title? by Nobody: 5:05pm On Mar 09, 2021
budaatum:
It is not your thread. It is a thread on Nairaland, and I never got the memo saying you bought it from seun. But you may send me a copy

And stop messing with human beings that God created. It is not Godly!

At least thank you for your honesty on your stand on humanity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Does God Have A Full Title? by budaatum: 5:08pm On Mar 09, 2021
iyambz:

At least thank you for your honesty on your stand on humanity.

I will thank you too when you are honest about your lack of understanding and false and baseless accusations.
Re: Does God Have A Full Title? by DappaD: 7:03pm On Mar 09, 2021
iyambz:

Every JW has the tendency to cast a doubt on the word of God. I just gave you a verse, you ignored it. That's how wicked your heart is. You know one thing?
Trinity and Hell fire has nothing to do with the Roman catholic church, It's in my KJV Bible. If the Catholic church teaches that, then is there any other way to fool people than to add some speck of truth in the lie? If the Devil doesn't tell you some truth, he won't be able to deceive you. Little foxes spoil the vine.

So can you locate the word “Trinity” in the entire Bible please? As for the hellfire, since you are a KJV loyalist and refuse to consider the actual rendering of the word, that’s your own cup of coffee.

According to you, the KJV is even more accurate than the Koine Greek which the New Testament was originally written in.

This proves you actually aren’t a truth finder but a huge phoney so give reasons why anyone should take you seriously.
Re: Does God Have A Full Title? by Nobody: 7:17pm On Mar 09, 2021
DappaD:

So can you locate the word “Trinity” in the entire Bible please? As for the hellfire, since you are a KJV loyalist and refuse to consider the actual rendering of the word, that’s your own cup of coffee.

According to you, the KJV is even more accurate than the Koine Greek which the New Testament was originally written in.

This proves you actually aren’t a truth finder but a huge phoney so give reasons why anyone should take you seriously.

The truth is that no need for this. I don already get enough argument for today. See what's gonna happen now, take it that I don't know what am talking about and let the God reward me according to me deeds. At least the only good thing on this very thread is that you are the only one who actually understood it because you are obviously well studied in your belief system, and you also might know that am well studied in my belief system. This proves that we will never agree on the deity of Christ and the Trinity, but nothing will ever come in between my KJV BIble and me. Someone who loved me wrote it as a love letter to me and I read it everyday.
Re: Does God Have A Full Title? by BassReeves: 9:28pm On Mar 09, 2021
advanceDNA:
Unscriptural

iyambz:
(1 John 5:7 kjv)
"For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one."

iyambz:
You know my type? [b]Ignorant fool. [/b]So you have reason to the level to see in another man what God see? You are now an intellectual god? Hey stupid, what are you trying to argue here? You said you believe in the deity of Christ, then why question Jesus praying to the Father? What's your problem?

iyambz:
It's quite unfortunate. I called you a fool for a cause. Now do you know one of the traits of a narcissist? They play the victim when the other person they are trying to get at hit them back so hard. You playing the victim now is you only trying to seduce me so that you will come back harder.

Now you are accusing me of showing off? No no. My intentions was clear. You have to prove me wrong by claiming I was ignorant of the Scriptures when you were busy tutoring me in your second post I believe. Now I told you the context of Matt 5, all you could do was to twist it around and say I use the scripture to do what pleases me. Oga answer the questions. Next time don't try so hard to prove a Bible believer to be a heretic because you will be found to be the Heretic.

Dumb fool.

iyambz:
Who is this monkey again?
Am I your wife? Why not go get a life and stop being obsessed with my threads.

iyambz:
Another ignorant man. Get out of my thread with your humanity sermon. Turn your Bible to ( 1John 5:7 kjv) and see a verse on TRINITY there before you start talking shit.

Even a fool is considered wise if he shuts his mouth according to Proverbs. You are for humanity and you are for God at the same time. What in the world! Hey young man, If you use that KJV Bible for your foolish humanity agenda, I will mess with you. Why no go join the UN instead using the Bible for your own agenda? Did you just read what you commented above? So man should be lawless? Do as it pleases you like the Israelites did at the book of Judges? You are wicked. Stop riding the fence and make up your damn mind. It's either you are for God or you're for humanity. Stop using the Bible to push your wicked agenda. You know why I came hard on you? Because you are messing with God's Book. Take heed.
It is only fool who doesnt know that 1 John 5:7 has a later addition to it.
Re: Does God Have A Full Title? by BassReeves: 9:29pm On Mar 09, 2021
iyambz:
If TRINITY, required explanation, Jesus Christ, as He explained OTHER matters, would have explained TRINITY.

The word TRINITY, isnt even outrightly mentioned anywhere in the Bible.

If you needed to explain TRINITY, then the purest and simplest way to explained TRINITY, would be to say the Godhead is primarily made obvious or clear to the eyes and mind, in three parameters, solely because we live in a three dimensional world

The Godhead, is more than TRINITY, it is not limited to TRINITY because the Godhead, in fact, is INFINITY, infinity of combinations, infinity of space, infinity of state, stretches into infinity etc. The Godhead is I AM, I AM
Re: Does God Have A Full Title? by BassReeves: 9:44pm On Mar 09, 2021
budaatum:
God does not have a full title nor does God have a name. And to say otherwise is just the creating of images of God!

You may want to check this list to understand the difficulty of creating images of God in our heads[/url]. Any one or combination one choses reduces the magnitude of God which is why we are warned that:
God has a name alright. God has a name that is too wonderful to describe. God has a name that is beyond understand, is beyond comprehension, being incomprehensible. God name is miraculous. God's name is a name of wonder. God's name is secret.

God has a name written, which no one knows except Himself, only He knows what it is Has a name, which no one knows or understands except Himself.
Re: Does God Have A Full Title? by Nobody: 10:08pm On Mar 09, 2021
BassReeves:

It is only fool who doesnt know that 1 John 5:7 has a later addition to it.

Okay Mr. Intellectual sir, I've heard you. You want an argument, you wont get it.
Re: Does God Have A Full Title? by Nobody: 10:09pm On Mar 09, 2021
BassReeves:
If TRINITY, required explanation, Jesus Christ, as He explained OTHER matters, would have explained TRINITY.

The word TRINITY, isnt even outrightly mentioned anywhere in the Bible.

If you needed to explain TRINITY, then the purest and simplest way to explained TRINITY, would be to say the Godhead is primarily made obvious or clear to the eyes and mind, in three parameters, solely because we live in a three dimensional world

The Godhead, is more than TRINITY, it is not limited to TRINITY because the Godhead, in fact, is INFINITY, infinity of combinations, infinity of space, infinity of state, stretches into infinity etc. The Godhead is I AM, I AM

Okay intellectual god. I have heard you sir.
Re: Does God Have A Full Title? by budaatum: 10:20pm On Mar 09, 2021
BassReeves:
God has a name alright. God has a name that is too wonderful to describe. God has a name that is beyond understand, is beyond comprehension, being incomprehensible. God name is miraculous. God's name is a name of wonder. God's name is secret.

God has a name written, which no one knows except Himself, only He knows what it is Has a name, which no one knows or understands except Himself.

So, you are saying, God has a name that no one knows. As in, no one knows the name of God.

Yep, I can live with that. Lol!
Re: Does God Have A Full Title? by BassReeves: 10:32pm On Mar 09, 2021
iyambz:
Okay Mr. Intellectual sir, I've heard you. You want an argument, you wont get it.
Having an argument, would be an exchange of ignorance, but you wouldnt know that discussion, on the other hand, opens up exchange of knowledge window opportunities, anyway, someone like you just has to wallow in their ignorances

iyambz:
[s]Okay intellectual god. I have heard you sir.[/s]
Did you then feel better, typing this nonsensical comment
Re: Does God Have A Full Title? by BassReeves: 10:34pm On Mar 09, 2021
budaatum:
So, you are saying, God has a name that no one knows. As in, no one knows the name of God.
I am say nothing that the bible doesnt or didnt before me say

budaatum:
You only live because God permit you to
Re: Does God Have A Full Title? by budaatum: 10:38pm On Mar 09, 2021
BassReeves:

Are you sure? Did God tell you that?

I am only asking because you sound like it is you permitting my living.
Re: Does God Have A Full Title? by Nobody: 11:03pm On Mar 09, 2021
BassReeves:
Having an argument, would be an exchange of ignorance, but you wouldnt know that discussion, on the other hand, opens up exchange of knowledge window opportunities, anyway, someone like you just has to wallow in their ignorances

Did you then feel better, typing this nonsensical comment

Then let me wallow in my ignorance in peace. You should have known by now that I’m a fool for Christ sake. In fact, I became a fool for Christ’s sake the day I made the decision to go to the cross and ask Jesus to save me. I even became a bigger fool for Christ’s sake when I don’t try to mess with His words. And in my foolishness I always stick my neck out for the LORD JESUS CHRIST’s sake. You know why? Because any kind of service for the Lord that is from the heart is better than this cold, dead, calculated, intellectual stuffs. You’re nothing but just another humanist who uses the Bible for his own agenda. Bros, get some sleep and thank you so much for reminding me that I’m a fool for Christ’s sake for choosing Jesus Christ over humanity.
Re: Does God Have A Full Title? by BassReeves: 4:20am On Mar 10, 2021
iyambz:
Then let me wallow in my ignorance in peace.
There is no peace for the twisted and wicked

iyambz:
You should have known by now that I’m a fool for Christ sake. In fact, I became a fool for Christ’s sake the day I made the decision to go to the cross and ask Jesus to save me. I even became a bigger fool for Christ’s sake when I don’t try to mess with His words. And in my foolishness I always stick my neck out for the LORD JESUS CHRIST’s sake.
You should have known by now that you live in a fool's paradise and have a duplex there

iyambz:
You know why? Because any kind of service for the Lord that is from the heart is better than this cold, dead, calculated, intellectual stuffs. You’re nothing but just another humanist who uses the Bible for his own agenda. Bros, get some sleep and thank you so much for reminding me that I’m a fool for Christ’s sake for choosing Jesus Christ over humanity.
No one asked for you for all this unsolicited rambling and blathering information.
Re: Does God Have A Full Title? by BassReeves: 4:20am On Mar 10, 2021
budaatum:

BassReeves:
I am say nothing that the bible doesnt or didnt before me say

budaatum:
Are you sure? Did God tell you that?
Yes I am sure. Yes, something like 'God tell me ..' sic and everyone that

budaatum:
I am only asking because you sound like it is you permitting my living.
Your 'ruach' that animates(d) you comes from God. When it is time for the 'ruach' Owner, to demand the 'ruach' back, is at that point of life, you translate from the land of the living, to the land of the dead, and to from therein, await judgment.
Re: Does God Have A Full Title? by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:34am On Mar 10, 2021
In any attempt to preach what is not in the Bible Jesus said "you will continue to SCATTER" Luke 11:23
Learn how and what to preach and teach from the true followers of Christ (Jehovah's Witnesses) you say "NO" do you now enjoy spewing gibberish even when your fellow trinitarians finds it difficult to flow with you?
Well that's what happens when you refuse to humble yourself for divine wisdom, you will never find a single person remaining on your side so just continue mimicking the few things that's infused in the heads of all trinitarians:
Hellfire
Heaven
Rapture
Trinity
Lake of fire
Any attempt to expatiate will simply lead you to start your own Church like other Pastors, then you'll need some jazz to gather mugus who will come to start donating money for you to expand the business.

Really pathetic! embarassed

iyambz:
God's full title is "Lord Jesus Christ."
This represents the Three.

Lord is the Father/Soul
Jesus is the Son/Body
Christ which means "the anointed" stands for the Holy Spirit/Spirit.
Re: Does God Have A Full Title? by Emusan(m): 8:37am On Mar 10, 2021
DappaD:

Don’t you think this Scripture should be applied in your case? Catholic Church handed down philosophical teachings of Trinity and hellfire to your numerous churches which you wholeheartedly accepted then you went ahead to rebel against them but still stuck to their teachings. Who’s the hypocrite and divulger of contrived stories?

Just as Seventh Day Adventist handed over some of your doctrines to you and you still went ahead to rebel against them.

Hypocrite!

2 Likes

Re: Does God Have A Full Title? by DappaD: 12:08pm On Mar 10, 2021
Emusan:

Just as Seventh Day Adventist handed over some of your doctrines to you and you still went ahead to rebel against them.
Hypocrite!

Despite seemingly similarities, which of the core doctrines do Jehovah’s Witnesses and SDA currently share?(Apart from the invisible and visible presence palaver)
My emphasis is on “currently” because iyambz claims to have left his church but still adheres to their teachings whereas do JW’s do such? Who’s the real hypocrite Emusan?

Charles Taze Russell and his group were hungry and thirsty for righteousness(Matthew 5:6), so in order to be filled, they had to obey the command found at Revelations 18:4 to break away from all forms of false religion so the difference between the IBS and other religious at the time was not quite known until Jesus Christ began separating the wheats(true Christians) from the weeds/tares(“Lord, Lord” criers) shortly after his presence began in 1914 and established his own group in 1919. Matthew 13:30

So if you’re judging Jehovah’s Witnesses from the formative years, know that the first century Christians also had rifts between themselves in the early years that the Christian congregation was formed.(Acts 15:2) but what’s more important is how the quickly adapted to new circumstances and carried on pure worship decently and in arrangement(1Corinthians 14:40) and remained in one line of thought just like the Jehovah’s Witnesses you’re seeing today.
2Corinthians 13:11, 1Peter 3:8

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does God Have A Full Title? by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:40pm On Mar 10, 2021
The question you should have asked him is do JWs count anyone outside the organization a Christian the way Christendom Churches break away and still relate as CAN?
Adeboye, Kumuyi and a host of others broke away from their former religious backgrounds claiming they know better yet still relating with those former religions as the body of Christ! cheesy

DappaD:

Despite seemingly similarities, which of the core doctrines do Jehovah’s Witnesses and SDA currently share?(Apart from the invisible and visible presence palaver)
My emphasis is on “currently” because iyambz claims to have left his church but still adheres to their teachings whereas do JW’s do such? Who’s the real hypocrite Emusan?
Charles Taze Russell and his group were hungry and thirsty for righteousness(Matthew 5:6), so in order to be filled, they had to obey the command found at Revelations 18:4 to break away from all forms of false religion so the difference between the IBS and other religious at the time was not quite known until Jesus Christ began separating the wheats(true Christians) from the weeds/tares(“Lord, Lord” criers) shortly after his presence began in 1914 and established his own group in 1919. Matthew 13:30
So if you’re judging Jehovah’s Witnesses from the formative years, know that the first century Christians also had rifts between themselves in the early years that the Christian congregation was formed.(Acts 15:2) but what’s more important is how the quickly adapted to new circumstances and carried on pure worship decently and in arrangement(1Corinthians 14:34) and remained in one line of thought just like the Jehovah’s Witnesses you’re seeing today.
2Corinthians 13:11, 1Peter 3:8

1 Like

Re: Does God Have A Full Title? by Emusan(m): 1:11pm On Mar 10, 2021
DappaD:

@color is enough to see the hypocrite!

Now, visible or invisible appearance is PALAVA.

But you still stick to the same similarities of doctrines of SDA

[s]Charles Taze Russell and his group were hungry and thirsty for righteousness(Matthew 5:6), so in order to be filled, they had to obey the command found at Revelations 18:4 to break away from all forms of false religion so the difference between the IBS and other religious at the time was not quite known until Jesus Christ began separating the wheats(true Christians) from the weeds/tares(“Lord, Lord” criers) shortly after his presence began in 1914 and established his own group in 1919. Matthew 13:30

So if you’re judging Jehovah’s Witnesses from the formative years, know that the first century Christians also had rifts between themselves in the early years that the Christian congregation was formed.(Acts 15:2) but what’s more important is how the quickly adapted to new circumstances and carried on pure worship decently and in arrangement(1Corinthians 14:34) and remained in one line of thought just like the Jehovah’s Witnesses you’re seeing today.
2Corinthians 13:11, 1Peter 3:8[/s]

Nobody asked you!

1 Like

Re: Does God Have A Full Title? by DappaD: 4:09pm On Mar 10, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
The question you should have asked him is do JWs count anyone outside the organization a Christian the way Christendom Churches break away and still relate as CAN?
Adeboye, Kumuyi and a host of others broke away from their former religious backgrounds claiming they know better yet still relating with those former religions as the body of Christ! cheesy

Haa the infamous CAN of worms. The most useless and hypocritical organization in the whole of Nigeria. I mean how can they split into hundreds of churches in the same Nigeria and still come together to claim to be for the same Lord when everyone wants to be his own boss? Certainly they’ve ripped out Ephesians 5:21 from their Bibles.
Re: Does God Have A Full Title? by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:17pm On Mar 10, 2021
Of course we know that Apart from Seventh Day Adventist Church there are few others that teaches something closer to our teaching but if they're not part of the Watchtower family we are 100% certain that they're not worshiping our God.

What about them o?
YAM PEPPER SCATTER SCATTER! cheesy

DappaD:

Haa the infamous CAN of worms. The most useless and hypocritical organization in the whole of Nigeria. I mean how can they split into hundreds of churches in the same Nigeria and still come together to claim to be for the same Lord when everyone wants to be his own boss? Certainly they’ve ripped out Ephesians 5:21 from their Bibles.
Re: Does God Have A Full Title? by Nobody: 12:07am On Mar 11, 2021
BassReeves:
There is no peace for the twisted and wicked

You should have known by now that you live in a fool's paradise and have a duplex there

No one asked for you for all this unsolicited rambling and blathering information.

Prov 26:12 kjv "Seest thou a man wise in his own conceit? there is more hope of a fool than of him."

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Does God Have A Full Title? by Nobody: 12:07am On Mar 11, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
In any attempt to preach what is not in the Bible Jesus said "you will continue to SCATTER" Luke 11:23
Learn how and what to preach and teach from the true followers of Christ (Jehovah's Witnesses) you say "NO" do you now enjoy spewing gibberish even when your fellow trinitarians finds it difficult to flow with you?
Well that's what happens when you refuse to humble yourself for divine wisdom, you will never find a single person remaining on your side so just continue mimicking the few things that's infused in the heads of all trinitarians:
Hellfire
Heaven
Rapture
Trinity
Lake of fire
Any attempt to expatiate will simply lead you to start your own Church like other Pastors, then you'll need some jazz to gather mugus who will come to start donating money for you to expand the business.

Really pathetic! embarassed

Prov 26:12 kjv "Seest thou a man wise in his own conceit? there is more hope of a fool than of him."
Re: Does God Have A Full Title? by Nobody: 12:12am On Mar 11, 2021
Emusan:

Hypocrite!

Same authority with SDA, same doctrines. The only difference between the two is that SDA keeps changing their doctrines in respect to keeping the sabbath.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I'm Slowly Becoming an agnostic! / Can We Truly Forgive And Forget? / Jesus Was Having Sëx With Mary Magdalene. - Mallam El-rufai - OPEN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.