Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,134 members, 7,860,073 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:47 AM

Prince Harry & Meghan Markle Interview With Oprah: Top Takeaways (Pictures) - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Prince Harry & Meghan Markle Interview With Oprah: Top Takeaways (Pictures) (44290 Views)

“I'm 43% Nigerian” - Duchess Of Sussex Meghan Markle Stirs Reactions, Opens Up / Prince Charles Responds To Prince Harry, Meghan Markle's Interview / Prince Harry, Meghan Announce Final Split With British Royalty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prince Harry & Meghan Markle Interview With Oprah: Top Takeaways (Pictures) by Topmaike007(m): 10:53am On Mar 09, 2021
ElonEmpire:
Mark this date,
Prince Harry will regret his actions soon.
Black women both home and abroad are not royal and can never be trusted.
Watch how that Bitch will dumb that dumbass Prince soon.
na me you dey tell something that is visible to the dead
Re: Prince Harry & Meghan Markle Interview With Oprah: Top Takeaways (Pictures) by Patrioticman007(m): 10:53am On Mar 09, 2021
tot:

This one must turn every single thing into religion. Free yourself from this constant obsession.

If you want to hide a fortune from the black race, hide it in a book.
Its not about obsession but, sharing the knowledge Illuminati media are hiding.

1 Like

Re: Prince Harry & Meghan Markle Interview With Oprah: Top Takeaways (Pictures) by Topmaike007(m): 10:55am On Mar 09, 2021
chukxie:

A man like you would fold your hands and do nothing while your wife is being dragged and verbally assaulted by your family for being from a different tribe or class.
If the boldened above is true, would it be fair to say your mom has ceased loving your dad? Meghan is Harry's wife for crying out loud! So, it is natural for him support his wife because he witnessed the alleged abuses. Again if "the love of a family is forever" then it implies Harry still loves his family and the monarchy. You wouldn't understand the effects of racism either overt or covert until you've experienced it. Agreed, Meghan could be seen as a drama queen by some people but that isn't enough reason to disbelieve all she said at the interview with Oprah because doing so would amount to the monarchy being seen as infallible - an impossibility!
who be the wife?a wife that divorced her 4 years of marriage for Harry could still leave him if better offer pop up in the future,is that one wife...

1 Like

Re: Prince Harry & Meghan Markle Interview With Oprah: Top Takeaways (Pictures) by Topmaike007(m): 10:56am On Mar 09, 2021
Tcwork:

That is there own side of the story and it is not necessarily true.
There is so much in there story that really does not make sense.
We're Harry and Meghan physically stopped from getting a doctor for her mental issues?
When it comes to family issues, Meghan cannot be trusted. She ban her own father from her wedding. Family values mean nothing to her. Unfortunately she has infected the royal family with her poison
our people don't know anything about it
Re: Prince Harry & Meghan Markle Interview With Oprah: Top Takeaways (Pictures) by jesmond3945: 10:56am On Mar 09, 2021
GeneralPula:
I don’t think the issue here is just skin color, I think the family just felt disgusted at the kind of woman price fell in love with..

The prince is a stupid ass marafuka..

But if UK royalty says they don’t want blacks, I personally don’t see any issh about this. UK isn’t Blacks Country..
typical negro. But they are sucking your oil everyday.

4 Likes

Re: Prince Harry & Meghan Markle Interview With Oprah: Top Takeaways (Pictures) by jesmond3945: 10:57am On Mar 09, 2021
justosee:
The interview is the beginning of the end for Megan and Harry's fame.

The media has gotten what they want from them since they left the royal family.
lies. That's the death of the monarchy. If not for commonwealth slaves, the monarchy would have been long gone. Why do you think america was created.

6 Likes

Re: Prince Harry & Meghan Markle Interview With Oprah: Top Takeaways (Pictures) by jesmond3945: 10:58am On Mar 09, 2021
texazzpete:

Nigerians and deep poverty mentality sha

Imagine blasting a multi-millionaire for putting the mental and physical health of his wife and baby over living in the UK and working as a Royal.

I pity your wives sha
my brother it is called stolchom syndrome. I can't imagine how people love the english that hates them with passion? It beats my imagination

4 Likes

Re: Prince Harry & Meghan Markle Interview With Oprah: Top Takeaways (Pictures) by tot(f): 10:59am On Mar 09, 2021
Patrioticman007:

If you want to hide a fortune from the black race, hide it in a book.
Its not about obsession but, sharing the knowledge Illuminati media are hiding.

Leave people with their choices, afterall no one hounds you about Islam.

2 Likes

Re: Prince Harry & Meghan Markle Interview With Oprah: Top Takeaways (Pictures) by Depressed101: 10:59am On Mar 09, 2021
Kriss216:
This Harry is just a SIMP.le guy!

How can you abandon royalty and your family for an over used kpekus that left her 4 year marriage?

The love of a woman taste as wine and last only for a while, but, the love of a family last forever!

You are the simp... if you see a rare gem.. you don't let it go.. because there are so many bitchez ready to love you just to answer princess or duchess... when you come to this level you will understand that this is not a simp move.. but a move to protect the identity of his kids
Re: Prince Harry & Meghan Markle Interview With Oprah: Top Takeaways (Pictures) by jesmond3945: 11:00am On Mar 09, 2021
ivolt:
I don't believe a word she said. In fact, 99% of the claim she made is either a lie or unprovable.

Meghan cut ties with her family to adopt the royals as a new family. When she find out that royalty is not what she imagined, she began to lash out. I was surprised she claimed she needed support. Isn't she the same woman who cast out her father and sister after gaining fame?

She claimed they believe the wedding was a spectacle for the world, yet they didn't reject it.

The alleged racist comment never happened, that is why both Harry and Meghan can't agree on when it happened. Also, the British Royal Family are highly pretentious due to royal rules and would not talk anyhow save for the black sheep like Meghan and Harry. Even if one of them was extremely racist, they wouldn't have expressed it in the presence of the person they allegedly dislike.

typical Nigerian, why not travel to England and stay 6 months.

4 Likes

Re: Prince Harry & Meghan Markle Interview With Oprah: Top Takeaways (Pictures) by hush15: 11:00am On Mar 09, 2021
jchioma:
Racism is still a potent reminder of where we are coming from and the British royals cannot hide this fact. It was inevitable that Harry and Meghan would have to realise this and find their bearing, if they can survive the onslaughts from the British press.

The blunt truth... she had better wake up to reality than live a fantasy
Re: Prince Harry & Meghan Markle Interview With Oprah: Top Takeaways (Pictures) by tony5(m): 11:00am On Mar 09, 2021
Everything in life comes with a price, some people are craving for that position they are both rejecting, they don't want responsibility but want to enjoy the privilege of royalty.. It's their cross, they have to bear through pain and pleasure.. No man has it easy just make the best out of what ever you find yourself doing..... Even a simple person is not always happy.. Because this life has it ups and down.... Moral lesson find happiness in what you do and comfort...
Righteousness2:
Moral of the Story!

Never Fall for all these Gram and Social media hype! A whole lot of the folks you see Smiling and doing this or that are going through Terrible Pains and Challenges.

Many of the people you wish to be like are not happy where they are. Many crave for the freedom and Peace you have.

Never Ever base the Source of Your Peace and Joy on Material things. You can have all the Material things in life and still lack Peace, Joy, Freedom and Happiness.
You can't Genuinely Have a relationship with GOD and not have Peace. It is impossible.

Irrespective of Whatever you are or you Have on Earth, if you don't have JESUS, you are living a risky life. You live in fear and uncertainty. You are Nothing!

GODLINESS with CONTENTMENT is Great Gain
Re: Prince Harry & Meghan Markle Interview With Oprah: Top Takeaways (Pictures) by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 11:00am On Mar 09, 2021
Kriss216:
This Harry is just a SIMP.le guy!

How can you abandon royalty and your family for an over used kpekus that left her 4 year marriage?

The love of a woman taste as wine and last only for a while, but, the love of a family last forever!

See this one

Re: Prince Harry & Meghan Markle Interview With Oprah: Top Takeaways (Pictures) by Mrquote: 11:01am On Mar 09, 2021
We always end up taking side all the time. I think she knew what she was getting herself into when get married to a white supremacy family and a royal family. Even for her to ask she don't know what the skin color of her baby was a clear answer yhat she knew what she was getting herself into. Let's just leave this game play of her trying to tell us that the royal family is racist. Race is something that have come yo stay is now left for you to see it or not to see. She should stop all this and try to live her her life the way she chooses and stop looking for justification from the internet she way more above the pay grade of the internet. Her story and Diana stroy is different so you know that.

1 Like

Re: Prince Harry & Meghan Markle Interview With Oprah: Top Takeaways (Pictures) by jesmond3945: 11:01am On Mar 09, 2021
27Pushing30:
Very MANIPULATIVE woman! Jeez

1. She coulda done this interview at anytime but preferred to do it when she was pregnant o lol and any small pressure now dem go say the stress affected the pregnancy.

2. She’s bashing an institution that conquered the world , that ensured English is the most spoken language in the world , that ensured a small island country like Britain an Island country with no real natural resource is economically and militarily strong... if she wanted to continue her Hollywood life she shouldn’t have married Harry.

3. She’s tactically attacking the next Queen (Kate Middleton) while Harry is claiming lukewarm ... just to sway public opinion lol

Thankfully from the opinion polls the British people don’t give a Bleep about the interview na Americans carry am on top head lol

travel to England and stay 6 months and then come back. Probably she would have died to make you lots happy.

3 Likes

Re: Prince Harry & Meghan Markle Interview With Oprah: Top Takeaways (Pictures) by seunayantokun(m): 11:04am On Mar 09, 2021
angelfallz:

@the bolded
which makes it better.

When you take facts to express a personal opinion, they are twisted already.

I read those things too from the UK media.
Re: Prince Harry & Meghan Markle Interview With Oprah: Top Takeaways (Pictures) by jesmond3945: 11:04am On Mar 09, 2021
vRendoh:
We cry racism because we are black i guess. because we are down the social ladder. Many years back the Chinese were inferior to the West! But the tide has turned around today. Black could help themselves by being more useful. Stop the looting and empower your people. If we can join the competitive world technologically the colour of our skin would be irrelevant. We can wine and cry all day about racism it would not change anything. Stop clapping hands and dancing! Let's get serious!
as usual writing from naija. Racism is deep, experience it first to know. Look at what they did to rashford, after all he did for the uk.

4 Likes

Re: Prince Harry & Meghan Markle Interview With Oprah: Top Takeaways (Pictures) by jesmond3945: 11:05am On Mar 09, 2021
peacettw:
All so unnecessary. Meghan should take a breather and leave this family alone. Who takes a hiatus from chaos only to unleash it 2 years later? Someone with an ax to grind, that's who.

It's just so unfortunate that Harry is in on this. And pray tell me, what is the aim of this interview? To malign the family? To shock us into picking up axe and sticks to revolt? Really? It didn't work for Trump so how in the world will it work for an institution that has literally survived centuries.

I am sick and tired of drama that is the Sussexes. One had hoped that they will fade into oblivion, as they had wished, but I am guessing that that life isn't so suitable anymore.

Oprah might as well cash out, that's all age's really interested in. How she expects us to believe a woman who is literally at war with the whole world is beyond me.

If I were meghan, I will move on and face my family and stream of income. That should be her main concern. For crying out loud, she is pregnant. Who engages on this kind of battle in that state? I just can't.
was it not oprah that asked for the interview?
Re: Prince Harry & Meghan Markle Interview With Oprah: Top Takeaways (Pictures) by jesmond3945: 11:07am On Mar 09, 2021
Kingcalls:

A woman that is from a broken family is a red flag already, she can easily leave a marriage for the slightest reasons , just like she ended her previous marriage.... she can also easily end this marriage... Harry's great grand uncle was foolish to her left his throne cos of a woman and then ended being exiled only to end up selling British confidential secrets to the Nazis for money... just like this foolish son is doing now ...
he said he was not happy being royalty, so you want him to continue to pretend?

1 Like

Re: Prince Harry & Meghan Markle Interview With Oprah: Top Takeaways (Pictures) by 27Pushing30: 11:08am On Mar 09, 2021
Lol wahala for those wey like to travel.

jesmond3945:
travel to England and stay 6 months and then come back. Probably she would have died to make you lots happy.
Re: Prince Harry & Meghan Markle Interview With Oprah: Top Takeaways (Pictures) by jesmond3945: 11:08am On Mar 09, 2021
ElonEmpire:
Mark this date,
Prince Harry will regret his actions soon.
Black women both home and abroad are not royal and can never be trusted.
Watch how that Bitch will dumb that dumbass Prince soon.
well we don't pray for that and by the way why do you hate your kind so much? Are white women to be trusted? Is kim kardashian black?
Re: Prince Harry & Meghan Markle Interview With Oprah: Top Takeaways (Pictures) by AK481(m): 11:10am On Mar 09, 2021
the criticism of uti is mobbish.

there are a number of points raised, people only choose a cheap target in that statement.

using orji for me is just illustrative.
Re: Prince Harry & Meghan Markle Interview With Oprah: Top Takeaways (Pictures) by peacettw: 11:10am On Mar 09, 2021
jesmond3945:
was it not oprah that asked for the interview?

And you believe that.. really? I bet you so many media houses were courting them for this reveal but they chose Oprah, whose media network is dying if i may add, maybe because she is black and perhaps had paid handsomely.

2 Likes

Re: Prince Harry & Meghan Markle Interview With Oprah: Top Takeaways (Pictures) by Tedpgrass: 11:12am On Mar 09, 2021
chris51:

Meghan and Harry were very selfish, they never thought about what would befall their offsprings. Their offsprings would not be accepted wholeheartedly by their cousins.

I disagree.
In todays world of #BLM and anti-racism movements, there's a change in perspective. The Royal family is keen to be seen as being in the forefront of change. More so after the debacle that followed Diana's departure.

I feel if this had been better handled, Archie playing with his cousins could have been easily done..

If Meghan's claims about the Palace not bequeathing Archie with a princehood is right, then there's a justifiable discontent..

However if my memory serves me right, there was a royal decree not to call offsprings of the current princes, princes or princesses as pertained in the time of Charles and his brother, Andrew. Something about keeping expenses down.

The Wessexes kids aren't called Prince or princess, to support that notion.
I stand to be corrected though.

1 Like

Re: Prince Harry & Meghan Markle Interview With Oprah: Top Takeaways (Pictures) by jesmond3945: 11:15am On Mar 09, 2021
chris51:
I have no sympathy or respect for Meghan.
What was she looking for in the royal family? She cannot eat her cake and have it.

She enjoyed the limelight, let her endure the other side of it.

Her father is the white person that she inherited the colour from, but the way she treated her father like trash before the wedding, made me lose respect for her.

The royal families in the whole of Europe are racist and I don't blame them.

Meghan and Harry were very selfish, they never thought about what would befall their offsprings. Their offsprings would not be accepted wholeheartedly by their cousins.
you mean a father that was never there for her. Why can't Nigerians be emphatic?

2 Likes

Re: Prince Harry & Meghan Markle Interview With Oprah: Top Takeaways (Pictures) by Gmajor(m): 11:15am On Mar 09, 2021
Patrioticman007:
Racism at its peak, the Queen as the head of the Anglican church cannot stomach a Negro as a prospective king of England in the future.
No wonder they changed an Hebrew Jesus image to an European blonde.

Research is good here are google images of real Jesus not the Hollywood one we have today. The basic question is will people recognize the real Jesus, when he comes back or will the Antichrist have his way, because he is more handsome & blonde ?.

Maybe if you did your research, you would know that even Prince Harry is very far from the line of succession talkless of his son.

1 Like

Re: Prince Harry & Meghan Markle Interview With Oprah: Top Takeaways (Pictures) by jesmond3945: 11:16am On Mar 09, 2021
chris51:
I have no sympathy or respect for Meghan.
What was she looking for in the royal family? She cannot eat her cake and have it.

She enjoyed the limelight, let her endure the other side of it.

Her father is the white person that she inherited the colour from, but the way she treated her father like trash before the wedding, made me lose respect for her.

The royal families in the whole of Europe are racist and I don't blame them.

you don't blame racists? Wonderful

2 Likes

Re: Prince Harry & Meghan Markle Interview With Oprah: Top Takeaways (Pictures) by jesmond3945: 11:17am On Mar 09, 2021
Tcwork:

That is there own side of the story and it is not necessarily true.
There is so much in there story that really does not make sense.
We're Harry and Meghan physically stopped from getting a doctor for her mental issues?
When it comes to family issues, Meghan cannot be trusted. She ban her own father from her wedding. Family values mean nothing to her. Unfortunately she has infected the royal family with her poison
if your father abandoned you at birth and never cared for you, would you invite him to your wedding?

2 Likes

Re: Prince Harry & Meghan Markle Interview With Oprah: Top Takeaways (Pictures) by ElonEmpire: 11:19am On Mar 09, 2021
jesmond3945:
well we don't pray for that and by the way why do you hate your kind so much? Are white women to be trusted? Is kim kardashian black?
Your prayer is irrelevant, you just want to display your hypocrite.
You and I knows that dumping him is as sure as death ..
Will any woman dump her family for a man who has history of dumping his wife?
Re: Prince Harry & Meghan Markle Interview With Oprah: Top Takeaways (Pictures) by jesmond3945: 11:21am On Mar 09, 2021
ElonEmpire:

Your prayer is irrelevant, you just want to display your hypocrite.
You and I knows that dumping him is as sure as death ..
Will any woman dump her family for a man who has history of dumping his wife?
you and I know that even harry didn't marry meghan he would have been the most miserable man on earth. Like I said I wish and pray for them. Because people like you and the your master the british media are waiting for their downfall.

1 Like

Re: Prince Harry & Meghan Markle Interview With Oprah: Top Takeaways (Pictures) by afube: 11:22am On Mar 09, 2021
Patrioticman007:
Racism at its peak, the Queen as the head of the Anglican church cannot stomach a Negro as a prospective king of England in the future.
No wonder they changed an Hebrew Jesus image to an European blonde.

Research is good here are google images of real Jesus not the Hollywood one we have today. The basic question is will people recognize the real Jesus, when he comes back or will the Antichrist have his way, because he is more handsome & blonde ?.

ancient and biblical Israelites are pure negroes of course but the mass of uneducated Nigerians still worship their white jesus............oblivious of the fact that many tribes in Africa are direct bloodline relatives of the real Yeshua (Jesus). when Igbos claim links to Hebrew origins people laugh in mockery but not for long, the world is set to witness a massive revelation beyond biblical proportions.......just keep a close watch on current events in Biafra/Ambazonia/congo axis.

3 Likes

Re: Prince Harry & Meghan Markle Interview With Oprah: Top Takeaways (Pictures) by peteofi(m): 11:23am On Mar 09, 2021
Tonalphs:

Sir, Meghan's dad is white. Her mom is black sir
Really. But I know one didn't attend. That's my point.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Armed Police Arrest Afghan Special Forces Commando At Manchester Hotel. / Photos: Kenyan Maid Accused Of Using Urine To Cook For Her Boss / Mariupol Residents Suffer As Russian Forces Lay Siege (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.