Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,873 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

Is Emotional Affairs Also Regarded As A Love Affair - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Emotional Affairs Also Regarded As A Love Affair (1102 Views)

Sign Your Man Is Emotional Strong / Could A Kiss Be Regarded As A Form Of Cheating??? / Is Emotional Affairs Also Regarded As An Affair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Emotional Affairs Also Regarded As A Love Affair by omowomen: 5:03pm On Apr 12, 2011
What is the difference between  emotional affair and affair, I did ask a few  men and women and most of the women replied, there is nothing like emotional affair when sex is not involved it is not an affair, they argued that it only becomes an affair when sex is involved.

After the initial question with the  men and women, and their replies and answers, I asked them, if their husband or wives  has a female or male friend, he or she  takes out for a Private dates, sharing loving nothing, sharing intimate thoughts with them, always visiting, always calling the other woman or the other man, what will they regard the that kind of relationship  their husband or  wives are having to be called, just just friendship or emotional affairs,  very quickly their answers changed to a more serious and sad one, their new replies and answers given  was, point black sex or or sex if their husbands or wives was having that kind of a relationship or friendship with other women or man than it is and will be regarded as an affair.
Click on link below for full story and result of the interviews

http://www.womenconfidentials.com/2011/is-emotional-affairs-also-regarded-as-an-affair/

(1) (Reply)

Do All Widowed Women Sleep Around Or Have Affairs? / I Am In Love With My Mum Husband / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.