Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,282 members, 7,815,478 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (1100 Views)

If Your Ex Sends " You Will Never Find Someone Like Me Again" / She Said She Like Me But She Won't Have A Relationship With Me / I Like This Girl In MY Class, But Does She Like Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Elxandre(m): 1:42pm On Jan 04, 2013
Re: . by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jan 04, 2013
Yes she does.
Re: . by seunfly: 2:02pm On Jan 04, 2013
Try and make your move on her if you realy want her, then come back and tell her response.
Re: . by Smuthx(m): 4:12pm On Jan 04, 2013
"She always wants me to accompany her to buy something or even to saloon to fix her hair and stuff" Are you a guy or a girl here. Take things slow and easy. be good friends with her and maintain the friendship
Re: . by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jan 04, 2013
sexkillz: Yes she does.

Na for here we go see you.

Sexkillz, are you gay? No offence. Just asking o.

I have nothing on gay people o.
Re: . by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jan 04, 2013
pDude:

Na for here we go see you.

Sexkillz, are you gay? No offence. Just asking o.

I have nothing on gay people o.
"I am as straight as a happy Joystick. . ." (Seun Osewa 2012)

1 Like

Re: . by Elxandre(m): 5:34pm On Jan 04, 2013
wetin bring gay talk here?

The op is clearly a guy..
Re: . by Abbey2sam(m): 6:02pm On Jan 04, 2013
She does,she's just waiting for you to make a move, you don't have to be confuse about that.

Let me teach one simple logic that don't require you toasting her.

Whenever she comes around,after much charting just kiss her accidentaly and see her reaction or her responce.

Very simple, kpata-kpata you apologise if you are in the friendz zone and you mistake that for love grin
Re: . by IZUKWU(m): 6:14pm On Jan 04, 2013
sexkillz: "I am as straight as a happy Joystick. . ." (Seun Osewa 2012)
falls from phcn pole.
Re: . by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jan 04, 2013
sexkillz: "I am as straight as a happy Joystick. . ." (Seun Osewa 2012)

LOL. You are funny bruv.

Falls from yam tree grin grin grin grin grin
Re: . by Elxandre(m): 8:34pm On Jan 04, 2013
Abbey2sam: She does,she's just waiting for you to make a move, you don't have to be confuse about that.

Let me teach one simple logic that don't require you toasting her.

Whenever she comes around,after much charting just kiss her accidentaly and see her reaction or her responce.

Very simple, kpata-kpata you apologise if you are in the friendz zone and you mistake that for love grin

Lol not for the meek hearted.
Re: . by Gabrielsylar(m): 8:40pm On Jan 04, 2013
Elxandre: there is this babe in my house where i stay in school, she is slightly older though.

My friend used to try to get her to be his girlfriend but she just wouldnt bulge, so my friend just had to give up.

But of late this previous semester, we just became friends and started whatsapping each other. We just seem to get on incredibly seamlessly, and we are just like best friends now.
She tells alot about herself. And yeah, she just seems to keep touching me during every discussion and always somehow hangs around me.
She is always looking at me straight in the eye.
She always wants me to accompany her to buy something or even to saloon to fix her hair and stuff
Some friends even saw us and as a result of the chemistry just said "she is your babe right"..,

She is even comfortable sitting close to me in my room even when my room is dark.

I have always been cautious to make sure my brain doesnt go past the friend zone but all of a sudden when i left school for the christmas holidays, i just discovered i really had strong feelings for her.

Dont think am a dummy, this situation is so clumsy as i cant diff if its just friendship or something more she is out for as she hates showing her feelings... (i wish you guys can just get this point)

She recently joked though that she couldnt date me because i was sometimes too carefree. But she still keeps confusing me with her attitude... Its just crazy...never encountered anyone that confusing...

So what do u guys think about her?

She is an exorcist pls go for deliverance ooooooooooo

1 Like

Re: . by chikeorji123(m): 8:49pm On Jan 04, 2013
Op that's ladies for you,majority of them hardly open up rather uses body action to send a signal..just maintain the friendship zoneship..
Re: . by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jan 04, 2013
pDude:

LOL. You are funny bruv.

Falls from yam tree grin grin grin grin grin
I thought yam was a vine.

(1) (Reply)

What Qualities Do You Admire In Your Ex? / Legalizing Abortion; Your Opinion / PLEASE ADVICE: I Caught Her In Bed With Another Woman!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.