Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,354 members, 7,850,297 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:54 PM

Ojukwu And Gowon Agreed On Restructuring Nigeria (Pix) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ojukwu And Gowon Agreed On Restructuring Nigeria (Pix) (4552 Views)

7 Things FG, NLC Agreed On Before Suspending Strike / How IGP, Marwa Met, Agreed On Abba Kyari’s Arrest / 22-Year-Old Ojukwu And His Aunty, Winifred, On His Return From Oxford In 1955 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ojukwu And Gowon Agreed On Restructuring Nigeria (Pix) by Nigeriabiafra82: 11:37pm On Mar 09, 2021
tutudesz:

You see your life undecided
Name those who attended meeting undecided
Name those who buying lands undecided
You have brain for a reason
And that is
Typing shit here

1 Like

Re: Ojukwu And Gowon Agreed On Restructuring Nigeria (Pix) by niggadee(m): 11:37pm On Mar 09, 2021
ojukwu the runner
Re: Ojukwu And Gowon Agreed On Restructuring Nigeria (Pix) by tutudesz: 11:37pm On Mar 09, 2021
ifynicky:

This is wrong. No one is forcing people on anything. No one is grabbing land. Lets stop this narrative and educate ourselves with the correct information.

When you say south south? Who is south south? smiley

Anyway... I just get surprised when i hear such about land grabbing and same people do not say fulani is doing land grabbing.

Before Amalgamation, we had southern Nigeria, which comprises of Kingdoms and regions..... If you can check that, it would end this wrong narrative being propagated by paid media
Stop including Ijaws lands in your biafra map simple

2 Likes

Re: Ojukwu And Gowon Agreed On Restructuring Nigeria (Pix) by afube: 11:38pm On Mar 09, 2021
ijawcitizen:
Gowon implemented the agreed restructuring by creating states as agitated for by the ethnicities of the Niger Delta and Middle Belt.

But Ojukwu rather declare war on Nigeria than allow the freedom of Niger Deltans (Edo, Delta, Bayelsa, Rivers, Akwa Ibom & Cross Rivers) from Igbo tyrannical rule.

Niger delta naivety and buffoonery is becoming legendary coupled with your natural wickedness , no wonder Fulani has turned you, people, into pipeline mai-guards in your God-given oil industry.

1 Like

Re: Ojukwu And Gowon Agreed On Restructuring Nigeria (Pix) by tutudesz: 11:39pm On Mar 09, 2021
Nigeriabiafra82:

Some mofos are quick to hide behind south south to bant igbo
Especially those who are afraid to identify with their tribe
Well I notice that most buhari media thug always use this tactics
Hide my ethnicity grin Guy I be Ijaw boy, any time any day.
Check my comments back to 2014
Re: Ojukwu And Gowon Agreed On Restructuring Nigeria (Pix) by Nigeriabiafra82: 11:44pm On Mar 09, 2021
tutudesz:

Hide my ethnicity grin Guy I be Ijaw boy, any time any day.
Check my comments back to 2014
Mtcheeeeew
Abeg
It take Nigeria government 3 days to use and dumb
Adaka boro
Saro wiwa
They were killed and not even a sound of pin was heard from coward from that region
Even the peeg in the creek
Odi massacre nko
Ordinary ogoni clean up you can’t clean
Though may God help that ijaw from fulani bandit cos the way am seeing it sapele don go
Wait are you a militant or just a wandering phone owner?
Re: Ojukwu And Gowon Agreed On Restructuring Nigeria (Pix) by ifynicky: 11:44pm On Mar 09, 2021
tutudesz:

With all due respect, i am not and i do not have the right to do such. I am only speaking from what was and has been before most of us were born, but with help of history, what our parents told us and what we can see today as handwritings from our fathers which still reflects till date.

Talking about Ijaw, the former Ijaw nation president, Asari does not hide it that Ijaw is the heart of Biafra.

Now not whether he said so or not because one person cant speak for entire nation... I have studied the ijaw history also. It would be good to have a look at it again; as I am sure you must have done same.

We are only trying to educate ourselves.

1 Like

Re: Ojukwu And Gowon Agreed On Restructuring Nigeria (Pix) by Nigeriabiafra82: 11:47pm On Mar 09, 2021
ifynicky:

With all due respect, i am not and i do not have the right to do such. I am only speaking from what was and has been before most of us were born, but with help of history, what our parents told us and what we can see today as handwritings from our fathers which still reflect till date.

Talking about Ijaw, the former Ijaw nation president, Asari does not hide it that Ijaw is the heart of Biafra.

Now not whether he said so or not because one person cant speak for entire nation... I have studied the ijaw history also. It would be good to have a look at it again; as I am sure you must have done same.

Referendum will solve that
Re: Ojukwu And Gowon Agreed On Restructuring Nigeria (Pix) by tutudesz: 11:47pm On Mar 09, 2021
ifynicky:

With all due respect, i am not and i do not have the right to do such. I am only speaking from what was and has been before most of us were born, but with help of history, what our parents told us and what we can see today as handwritings from our fathers which still reflect till date.

Asari has been banned already, he can't attend any ijaw meeting again because of his state that Ijaws are Biafrans.

1 Like

Re: Ojukwu And Gowon Agreed On Restructuring Nigeria (Pix) by Nigeriabiafra82: 11:48pm On Mar 09, 2021
tutudesz:

You can’t Even speak for your family talk more of your village
Now you want to speak for ijaw
Who know you for ijaw
When Jonathan was changing name to ebele azikiwe
Where you dey?
If I slap u eeew grin

1 Like

Re: Ojukwu And Gowon Agreed On Restructuring Nigeria (Pix) by tutudesz: 11:49pm On Mar 09, 2021
Nigeriabiafra82:

Who know you for ijaw
Where you dey?
If I slap u eeew grin
Pick the place and time, whether you go get mind slap me undecided

2 Likes

Re: Ojukwu And Gowon Agreed On Restructuring Nigeria (Pix) by tutudesz: 11:50pm On Mar 09, 2021
Nigeriabiafra82:

Who know you for ijaw
Where you dey?
If I slap u eeew grin
Your mouth dey sweet you behind your phone O! Pick location make show
Re: Ojukwu And Gowon Agreed On Restructuring Nigeria (Pix) by Nigeriabiafra82: 11:54pm On Mar 09, 2021
tutudesz:

Your mouth dey sweet you behind your phone O! Pick location make show
Come down to Orlu
Banana junction
I need date
When are you coming so
Me and my family members will welcome you
Re: Ojukwu And Gowon Agreed On Restructuring Nigeria (Pix) by tutudesz: 11:55pm On Mar 09, 2021
Nigeriabiafra82:

Come down to Orlu
Banana junction
Confirm, which date
Re: Ojukwu And Gowon Agreed On Restructuring Nigeria (Pix) by Nigeriabiafra82: 11:56pm On Mar 09, 2021
tutudesz:

Confirm, which date
Choose date
When are you coming
I don pick location
Re: Ojukwu And Gowon Agreed On Restructuring Nigeria (Pix) by tutudesz: 11:57pm On Mar 09, 2021
Nigeriabiafra82:

Come down to Orlu
Banana junction
I need date
When are you coming so
Me and my family members will welcome you
Watin concern me with your family members No be you dey run your mouth undecided

1 Like

Re: Ojukwu And Gowon Agreed On Restructuring Nigeria (Pix) by Nigeriabiafra82: 11:57pm On Mar 09, 2021
tutudesz:

Watin concern me with your family members No be you dey run your mouth undecided
You are just making noise now
If you can’t choose date get out
Re: Ojukwu And Gowon Agreed On Restructuring Nigeria (Pix) by tutudesz: 11:58pm On Mar 09, 2021
Nigeriabiafra82:

Choose date
When are you coming
I don pick location
Pick date make I come, that one hard
Re: Ojukwu And Gowon Agreed On Restructuring Nigeria (Pix) by Nobody: 11:58pm On Mar 09, 2021
tutudesz:

Asari has been banned already, he can't attend any ijaw meeting again because of his state that Ijaws are Biafrans.
I doubt you are from ijaw ... because Igbos were against the biafran war ...no known igbo leader was in support of ojukwu going to war
It's was Niger deltans ....infact the name biafra was suggested by the then principal of okrika grammar school

It was Niger delta man from Delta that plotted the coup that lead to the war

It was the then amayanabo of brass that advices ojuchwu to go to war ....port Harcourt poly is his land sized because of his support for biafra

Bros google and stop disgracing yourself

No body wants niger Deltans in biafra ...when the referendum comes please we beg u ...just vote no
Re: Ojukwu And Gowon Agreed On Restructuring Nigeria (Pix) by tutudesz: 11:58pm On Mar 09, 2021
Nigeriabiafra82:

You are just making noise now
If you can’t choose date get out
Weekend!! Saturday
Re: Ojukwu And Gowon Agreed On Restructuring Nigeria (Pix) by Nigeriabiafra82: 11:59pm On Mar 09, 2021
tutudesz:

Pick date make I come, that one hard
A lizard that think himself a crocodile end up as a dinner for hawk
First come
First...
Re: Ojukwu And Gowon Agreed On Restructuring Nigeria (Pix) by Nigeriabiafra82: 11:59pm On Mar 09, 2021
tutudesz:

Weekend!! Saturday
Time
Re: Ojukwu And Gowon Agreed On Restructuring Nigeria (Pix) by tutudesz: 12:01am On Mar 10, 2021
Igbochief001:

I doubt you are from ijaw ... because Igbos were against the biafran war ...no known igbo leader was in support of ojukwu going to war
It's was Niger deltans ....infact the name biafra was suggested by the then principal of okrika grammar school

It was Niger delta man from Delta that plotted the coup that lead to the war

It was the then amayanabo of brass that advices ojuchwu to go to war ....port Harcourt poly is his land sized because of his support for biafra

Bros google and stop disgracing yourself

No body wants niger Deltans in biafra ...when the referendum comes please we beg u ...just vote no
Are you going to do the referendum by force on people who are not part of you
Re: Ojukwu And Gowon Agreed On Restructuring Nigeria (Pix) by Nigeriabiafra82: 12:02am On Mar 10, 2021
tutudesz:

Weekend!! Saturday
Incase you don’t want to mention time
If you stop at banana junction
Ask for
Mama aboy
You can stay and ask of
Akirika
Not too far
Re: Ojukwu And Gowon Agreed On Restructuring Nigeria (Pix) by tutudesz: 12:02am On Mar 10, 2021
Nigeriabiafra82:

A lizard that think himself a crocodile end up as a dinner for hawk
First come
First...
grin we go know who be lizard or crocodile that day.
Re: Ojukwu And Gowon Agreed On Restructuring Nigeria (Pix) by Nigeriabiafra82: 12:03am On Mar 10, 2021
tutudesz:

Are you going to do the referendum by force on people who are not part of you
Referendum is a Democratic process
In as much you don’t want it you can’t stop others who want it
Or will you?
Re: Ojukwu And Gowon Agreed On Restructuring Nigeria (Pix) by tutudesz: 12:03am On Mar 10, 2021
Nigeriabiafra82:

Incase you don’t want to mention time
If you stop at banana junction
Ask for
Mama aboy
You can stay and ask of
Akirika
Not too far
No problem
Re: Ojukwu And Gowon Agreed On Restructuring Nigeria (Pix) by tutudesz: 12:04am On Mar 10, 2021
Nigeriabiafra82:

Referendum is a Democratic process
In as much you don’t want it you can’t stop others who want it
Or will you?
Neither can you force it on others
Re: Ojukwu And Gowon Agreed On Restructuring Nigeria (Pix) by Nigeriabiafra82: 12:04am On Mar 10, 2021
tutudesz:

grin we go know who be lizard or crocodile that day.
Noise
Swear with your life
If U don’t come let you off!!
Re: Ojukwu And Gowon Agreed On Restructuring Nigeria (Pix) by Nigeriabiafra82: 12:06am On Mar 10, 2021
tutudesz:

Neither can you force it on others
So keep quiet
And allow those who want it have it
You only have a vote or u can as well campaign against it
Go to your village and start speaking against referendum and biafra
Or organize them and protest against it
Re: Ojukwu And Gowon Agreed On Restructuring Nigeria (Pix) by tutudesz: 12:08am On Mar 10, 2021
Nigeriabiafra82:

Noise
Swear with your life
If U don’t come let you off!!
When I come, I hope you will be brave enough to come out
Re: Ojukwu And Gowon Agreed On Restructuring Nigeria (Pix) by Nigeriabiafra82: 12:09am On Mar 10, 2021
tutudesz:

When I come, I hope you will be brave enough to come out
Ok just swear with your life say u go come
I no wan waste that sartuday

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

77 Oil Companies Owing Nigeria N2.659trn Unremitted Funds - NEITI / Attacks: I, My Family Being Punished Over Comment On Peter Obi’s – Soludo Cries / Obi's Mock Ministerial Nomination List Trends Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.