Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,432 members, 7,850,525 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:22 AM

Ojukwu And Gowon Agreed On Restructuring Nigeria (Pix) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ojukwu And Gowon Agreed On Restructuring Nigeria (Pix) (4559 Views)

7 Things FG, NLC Agreed On Before Suspending Strike / How IGP, Marwa Met, Agreed On Abba Kyari’s Arrest / 22-Year-Old Ojukwu And His Aunty, Winifred, On His Return From Oxford In 1955 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ojukwu And Gowon Agreed On Restructuring Nigeria (Pix) by AdakaBoro8(m): 8:46pm On Mar 11, 2021
[quote author=EastisBae post=99805669]

You're unarguably the most deluded nairalander I have come across in this site. You're not ashamed to claim to be from an inconsequential, unknown and minute minority group like ijaw? A tribe of hooligans and sociopaths nobody knows?

Go to Kano or Sokoto and tell them you're ijaw and see if they won't ask you what is Ijaw. A useless minute minority tribe that has nothing to offer is what you want to compare with a great ethnic group like Igbos? You really must be out of your mind because even in the 1000 years, ijaws can't achieve 10% of what Igbos have already achieved.

Bingo, there is nothing remarkable about ijaw because nobody knows them in the North talk less of outside Nigeria but Igbos are globally recognized!

Lastly,

I never knew a tribe called igbo was existing until i 2007 election.

even biafra i heard was for ibibio surrender by it leader philip effiong..

truth be told, igbo is a disgraced to africa due to it crime rates in diaspora..
Re: Ojukwu And Gowon Agreed On Restructuring Nigeria (Pix) by tutudesz: 8:51pm On Mar 11, 2021
Ikinternational:

You're right..
Oya continue ranting. Don't mind me

Let me move on to more interesting topic abeg
So friend uncle estate name na make you run grin just Ojukwu and Kalu shocked
Re: Ojukwu And Gowon Agreed On Restructuring Nigeria (Pix) by AdakaBoro8(m): 9:02pm On Mar 11, 2021
Nigeriabiafra82:
Clean ijaw of oil spill first
wetin concern u? abeg guy paddle ur igbo boat, make i paddle my ijaw boat.

1 Like

Re: Ojukwu And Gowon Agreed On Restructuring Nigeria (Pix) by jude79(m): 9:19pm On Mar 11, 2021
ijawcitizen:

I don't think my people are the ones mai-guarding the pipelines in igboland. I have reasons to believe your fellow igbos are the ones mai-guarding fulani pipelines there, or do you doubt this?

Nigerian military joint task force with civil defence are the main guard in eastern region pipeline, easterners go easily reason am out say the oil in the pipeline na their property, so Nigeria no fit take that risk, they know who makes a subservient slave.
Re: Ojukwu And Gowon Agreed On Restructuring Nigeria (Pix) by Easternmind(m): 11:05pm On Mar 11, 2021
That's one of the reasons they removed history from Nigerian curriculums...
Some people are just plain foolish and wicked.
Re: Ojukwu And Gowon Agreed On Restructuring Nigeria (Pix) by ijawcitizen(m): 3:52pm On Mar 13, 2021
Idiko1:

In one instance you agreed Gowon abolished federalism in another instance, the federalism in Nigeria was abolished by Ironsi. You are an epitome of insincerity which has besieged Nigeria.
You must be a brain dead fellow.

1 Like

Re: Ojukwu And Gowon Agreed On Restructuring Nigeria (Pix) by ijawcitizen(m): 3:55pm On Mar 13, 2021
jude79:

Nigerian military joint task force with civil defence are the main guard in eastern region pipeline, easterners go easily reason am out say the oil in the pipeline na their property, so Nigeria no fit take that risk, they know who makes a subservient slave.

Fool, choke on this

www.today.ng/news/nigeria/official-abia-government-engage-300-youths-pipeline-security-183524/

1 Like

Re: Ojukwu And Gowon Agreed On Restructuring Nigeria (Pix) by PHijo(m): 3:55pm On Mar 13, 2021
tutudesz:

undecided 500k people
Well that 500k people were able to produce the President of Nigeria and that 500k people is feeding 300 million people, including you and your family grin

As if calling people minority is an insult!
Fulani that are a way smaller group than the Ijaw are dealing with the so called majority and all they can do is rant.

1 Like

Re: Ojukwu And Gowon Agreed On Restructuring Nigeria (Pix) by PHijo(m): 3:57pm On Mar 13, 2021
Idiko1:

The most stupid human beings are found in Africa.

Yes, to be specific they are found in Igboland. People like you.
Re: Ojukwu And Gowon Agreed On Restructuring Nigeria (Pix) by tutudesz: 4:03pm On Mar 13, 2021
grin
PHijo:

As if calling people minority is an insult!
Fulani that are a way smaller group than the Ijaw are dealing with the so called majority and all they can do is rant.
Re: Ojukwu And Gowon Agreed On Restructuring Nigeria (Pix) by ifynicky: 11:43am On May 29, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
poor unity begger get sense. if you claim there is nothing like south south.. then there is nothing like south east and south west also, because the 3regions were created after amalgmation..

then we all go back to only south.. you people are too foolish to persuade people.. ipob cant even persuade under 5 children..

Yes that is what i am saying... Nothing like south East constitutionally.

Like you said.. 3 regions were constitutional then.. Northern region, Eastern region (present SE and SS) and western region. Then later MidWest region
Re: Ojukwu And Gowon Agreed On Restructuring Nigeria (Pix) by ifynicky: 11:45am On May 29, 2021
Oyiboman69:
for this, you're right but don't forget that the populated ones like the Igbo were undermining the minorities which gave birth to this state the country is in today... Have you ever wonders while the minor tribes from the southern region don't share in your ideology?... they prefer this situation than embarking on a journey that will not favour them,believe me,if they partake on this Biafra struggle, it won't take up to a month before the realization of Biafra...

There are so many wrong narrative flying here and there.

Which ideology sir?

We all want a better society where we can feel safe and our children, children can also feel safe and prosper

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ogun: Gov Abiodun Inaugurates Electoral Commission / Will You Be Shocked If Buhari Announces This Man As His Preferred Candidate? / Peter Obi Meets Atiku Ahead Of 2027 Alliance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.