Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,535 members, 7,861,551 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:18 PM

Fulani Herdsmen Kill 2 Hunters In Ogun - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Herdsmen Kill 2 Hunters In Ogun (20495 Views)

ISWAP Kidnaps Policeman, 7 Civilian JTF, Hunters In Borno / Boko Haram Fighters Ambush Civilian JTF, Hunters In Yobe, Many Feared Killed / Hunters In Nigeria Also Have Paramilitary Uniform Like Customs, FRSC (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 2 Hunters In Ogun by 4four(m): 8:33pm On Mar 10, 2021
I just they pity those that live in ogun and Oyo state because their governors just they use their life play politics
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 2 Hunters In Ogun by favor914: 8:33pm On Mar 10, 2021
Masterkernel1:

Do you think without the instruments of state, Fulanis can stand any ethnic group? It's the greed of Yoruba leaders that's being exploited.

Come down East and move into people farms or kill anybody, they will burn down the idiot and his family.
Go and read your history again, if not for Lord Lugards intervention in 1904, your ancestors were already slaves to the caliphate, Maybe you don’t know why your ancestors quickly embraced the white man? The fear of Usman Dan Fodio.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 2 Hunters In Ogun by PROUDIGBO(m): 8:34pm On Mar 10, 2021
favor914:
I am a bit confused, but Ndigbos are the ones begging Nigerians specifically South Western Yorubas to allow them become President?

And your point being.......? Assuming it’s true Ndigbo are ‘begging’ south western Yorubas for presidency, how does that relate to my post you just quoted?

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 2 Hunters In Ogun by Emperor002: 8:34pm On Mar 10, 2021
i hear sey afonja remain 200 for ogun,900 for lagos,52 oyo dey rest don run go benin republic

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 2 Hunters In Ogun by heendrix(m): 8:34pm On Mar 10, 2021
favor914:
You will quench in your stupidity like Jimmy Hendrix Mumu.

Funny enough, The greatest thing is I'll never be worse as you is rn, frustrated and demented

you obviously lack proper nutrition bodily n mentally and the only Big thing I got for son of Bitches like you is Pity

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 2 Hunters In Ogun by favor914: 8:34pm On Mar 10, 2021
4four:
I just they pity those that live in ogun and Oyo state because their governors just they use their life play politics
Charity begins @ home, pity yourself in Abia State first, Ogun & Oyo State are doing alright, Nothing do them.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 2 Hunters In Ogun by favor914: 8:35pm On Mar 10, 2021
heendrix:

Funny enough, The greatest thing is I'll never be worse as you is rn, frustrated and demented

you obviously lack proper nutrition bodily n mentally and the only Big thing I got for son of Bitches like you is Pity
Ipob Zombie Pitt yourself, brainwashed Biafaran Utopia Kingdom.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 2 Hunters In Ogun by NaijirianKing: 8:36pm On Mar 10, 2021
Interesting.

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 2 Hunters In Ogun by favor914: 8:37pm On Mar 10, 2021
PROUDIGBO:

And your point being.......? Assuming it’s true Ndigbo are ‘begging’ south western Yorubas for presidency, how does that relate to my post you just quoted?
Go back & read the rubbish you wrote then ask me the silly question again.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 2 Hunters In Ogun by NaijirianKing: 8:37pm On Mar 10, 2021
Interesting.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 2 Hunters In Ogun by od501: 8:39pm On Mar 10, 2021
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 2 Hunters In Ogun by otokzmail(m): 8:39pm On Mar 10, 2021
Kebbiprince:
We fulanis own south west

Please explain?
If you don't know, Foolanis are fools and betrayals. They cunningly took over Ilorin from the Yorubas, now they want to claim the whole SW.

Come 2023, you will be wiped out like maggots. Idiot!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 2 Hunters In Ogun by favor914: 8:41pm On Mar 10, 2021
otokzmail:

Please explain?
If you don't know, Foolanis are fools and betrayals. They cunningly took over Ilorin from the Yorubas, now they want to claim the whole SW.

Come 2023, you will be wiped out like maggots. Idiot!
Don’t you have a life?, are you a kid? How do the Fulanis want to take over Nigeria? It is pivotal to have small common sense.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 2 Hunters In Ogun by timota(m): 8:41pm On Mar 10, 2021
NaijirianKing:
This is why we trust Jagaban, rather than to be emotional he knows that Fulani cannot do all these things. Any time there is violence, one false report will be made blaming Fulani and before you know it there will be attacks on Fulani.

This is why ranching is the only solution. Farmers will have their land and Fulani will have their areas. Southerners live in Kano, why can't Fulani live in the SW?

People need to see reason.

The southerners that live in kano,is the govt giving that land free to do their business, or they buy land to do their private business.The tactics being used will surely fail
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 2 Hunters In Ogun by NaijirianKing: 8:42pm On Mar 10, 2021
Interesting.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 2 Hunters In Ogun by Masterkernel1: 8:43pm On Mar 10, 2021
favor914:
Go and read your history again, if not for Lord Lugards intervention in 1904, your ancestors were already slaves to the caliphate, Maybe you don’t know why your ancestors quickly embraced the white man? The fear of Usman Dan Fodio.

Hahaha... You're highly unlettered like the rest. Unfortunately, Usman Dan Fodio wasn't anything but an extremist, literally called terrorist.

According to global terrorist watch, North houses 3rd and 4th most deadliest terrorist groups, with 3rd highest IDPs in the world. Oooh! We're slaves according to a man from Illiteracy capital of the world.

May I remind you that your clan is still in the stone-age, running through the think wilds with arrows, while we get educated, exposed and flourish.

Having said that, who's the slave?

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 2 Hunters In Ogun by favor914: 8:44pm On Mar 10, 2021
timota:
The southerners that live in kano,is the govt giving that land free to do their business, or they buy land to do their private business.The tactics being used will surely fail
The spare parts market they trade in, did southerners build it or the Kano State Government?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 2 Hunters In Ogun by favor914: 8:45pm On Mar 10, 2021
Masterkernel1:

Hahaha... You're highly unlettered like the rest. Unfortunately, Usman Dan Fodio wasn't anything but an extremist, literally called terrorist.

According to global terrorist watch, North houses 3rd and 4th most deadliest terrorist groups, with 3rd highest IDPs in the world. Oooh! We're slaves according to a man from Illiteracy capital of the world.

May I remind you that your clan is still in the stone-age, running through the think wilds with arrows, while we get educated, exposed and flourish.

Having said that, who's the slave?
But Odumegwu Ojukwu killed more people in 3 years than Usman Dan Fodio did in 50 years, it depends on who is doing the history writing?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 2 Hunters In Ogun by heendrix(m): 8:46pm On Mar 10, 2021
NaijirianKing:
Why the insults?

Are we not all Nigerians again or what!? Every culture is different, some herd cattle, some open shops here and there, while others sell spare parts in remote areas. We do not question their live styles. However, with the Fulani man there is no understanding.

That is why ranching is the only solution. In Oyo and Ogun there is so much land that people shouldn't be fighting over something as plentiful as land for goodness sake. The governors of those places should map out space for farmers and map out space for herders. If one crosses into the other and does anyhow they will be dealt with by the governors.

But instead of implementing common sense ranching, we are here fighting while Fulani are under constant attack in the media and in the bush. Is it right? If we talk you will say we too talk, if we strike back you will say Fulani are the aggressors. Which way now?

I'm glad you ask this question. Let ur governor down North open ranch for herdsmen in the North and import grasses from the South, it's that simple and violence free

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 2 Hunters In Ogun by NaijirianKing: 8:46pm On Mar 10, 2021
Interesting.

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 2 Hunters In Ogun by NaijirianKing: 8:48pm On Mar 10, 2021
Interesting.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 2 Hunters In Ogun by favor914: 8:51pm On Mar 10, 2021
heendrix:

I'm glad you ask this question. Let ur governor down North open ranch for herdsmen in the North and import grasses from the South, it's that simple and violence free
Stop supporting herdsmen activities stop consuming & patronizing cow meat, people like You are the problem.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 2 Hunters In Ogun by Masterkernel1: 8:52pm On Mar 10, 2021
favor914:
But Odumegwu Ojukwu killed more people in 3 years than Usman Dan Fodio did in 50 years, it depends who is doing the history writing?

I understand education is hard to come by in the North, he didn't kill his people, he was rather saving them from these wild beasts roaming the streets.

Today... Other ethnic groups have come to see the truth example Benue,Yorubas and Hausas.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 2 Hunters In Ogun by heendrix(m): 8:52pm On Mar 10, 2021
favor914:
Ipob Zombie Pitt yourself, brainwashed Biafaran Utopia Kingdom.

I'm glad you were able to make my hypothesis bout you being Senseless right

You this hungry buffoon you can't see nothing from me o
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 2 Hunters In Ogun by digital234: 8:53pm On Mar 10, 2021
grin

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 2 Hunters In Ogun by heendrix(m): 8:54pm On Mar 10, 2021
favor914:
Stop supporting herdsmen activities stop consuming & patronizing cow meat, people like You are the problem.

we're both saying same thing.....i can't remember when last I ate beef or said Hello to a Northerner
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 2 Hunters In Ogun by favor914: 8:54pm On Mar 10, 2021
NaijirianKing:
Why the insults?

Are we not all Nigerians again or what!? Every culture is different, some herd cattle, some open shops here and there, while others sell spare parts in remote areas. We do not question their live styles. However, with the Fulani man there is no understanding.

That is why ranching is the only solution. In Oyo and Ogun there is so much land that people shouldn't be fighting over something as plentiful as land for goodness sake. The governors of those places should map out space for farmers and map out space for herders. If one crosses into the other and does anyhow they will be dealt with by the governors.

But instead of implementing common sense ranching, we are here fighting while Fulani are under constant attack in the media and in the bush. Is it right? If we talk you will say we too talk, if we strike back you will say Fulani are the aggressors. Which way now?

Don’t mind these South West Hypocrites, they don’t want ranching, but still want to continue consuming cow produce without restrain?

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 2 Hunters In Ogun by NaijirianKing: 8:55pm On Mar 10, 2021
Interesting.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 2 Hunters In Ogun by favor914: 8:56pm On Mar 10, 2021
heendrix:

we're both saying same thing.....i can't remember when last I ate beef or say Hello to a Northerner
When last did you drink milk? Let poverty continue to strangle you there in that hamlet in South Western Nigeria, Mumu Peasant. When you go & exchange your dollar black market, maybe it is one Elero that will exchange it to Naira for you not a Northerner? Mr I don’t say hello to Northerners.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 2 Hunters In Ogun by NaijirianKing: 8:57pm On Mar 10, 2021
Interesting.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 2 Hunters In Ogun by Nobody: 8:59pm On Mar 10, 2021
Our forests have become dark spots.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 2 Hunters In Ogun by NaijirianKing: 9:01pm On Mar 10, 2021
Interesting.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Female Suicide Bombers Attack Maiduguri Market Again / Senate To Probe Amaechi / IPOB Protests Against Restructuring In Port-Harcourt (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.