Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,058 members, 7,863,754 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:12 AM

Fulani Herdsmen Kill 2 Hunters In Ogun - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Herdsmen Kill 2 Hunters In Ogun (20504 Views)

ISWAP Kidnaps Policeman, 7 Civilian JTF, Hunters In Borno / Boko Haram Fighters Ambush Civilian JTF, Hunters In Yobe, Many Feared Killed / Hunters In Nigeria Also Have Paramilitary Uniform Like Customs, FRSC (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 2 Hunters In Ogun by olajizz01(m): 9:01pm On Mar 10, 2021
Kebbiprince:
We fulanis own south west
Ipob terrorist impersonating Fulani terrorist, anyway, you are same terrorist.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 2 Hunters In Ogun by Emeraldgreene(f): 9:02pm On Mar 10, 2021
Look at them so shameless! Tribalistic commenters and supporters of evil. Your nation is on fire, instead of solving the crises at hand, u are busy creating hatred and division.Blacks killing blacks,later you accuse the white man of Racism.

Thank God for Whites, see how they love themselves,if not for them we will never have good hearted people who cared enough about Humanity to give us Inventions and Civilization.

Same can't be said for blacks,who are busy killing them selves,if not with guns ,swords,and sorcery,with tribalism and hatred.Sickening!

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 2 Hunters In Ogun by favor914: 9:03pm On Mar 10, 2021
Masterkernel1:

Do you think without the instruments of state, Fulanis can stand any ethnic group? It's the greed of Yoruba leaders that's being exploited.

Come down East and move into people farms or kill anybody, they will burn down the idiot and his family.
The only reason stopping Fulanis from chasing you & your kinsmen away from Nigeria is the Federal Government, keep bragging, As we all know Empty Barrels will always make the loudest noise. Even Nnamdi Kanu your savior has run away, Fulanis have chased him away from Nigeria.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 2 Hunters In Ogun by olajizz01(m): 9:03pm On Mar 10, 2021
Kebbiprince:
Ipob terrorist impersonating Fulani terrorist, anyway, you are same terrorist
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 2 Hunters In Ogun by heendrix(m): 9:05pm On Mar 10, 2021
favor914:
When last did you drink milk? Let poverty continue to strangle you there in that hamlet in South Western Nigeria, Mumu Peasant. When you go & exchange your dollar black market, maybe it is one Elero that will exchange it to Naira for you not a Northerner? Mr I don’t say hello to Northerners.

The other time you were calling me an Ipob, now you're referring to me a South westerner. I hope you remember ur senseless self I'm actually a Northerner

And the nonsense milk you're talking bout who told you I drink local milk?? it seems you don't mememe and I know y'all are just so Backward and dumb to know Northerners don't own Dollar, CBN does and I can always get dollar from the Bank so these reasons and more are why you need to go fvck urself I mean Hardcore
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 2 Hunters In Ogun by favor914: 9:07pm On Mar 10, 2021
heendrix:

The other time you were calling me an Ipob, now you're referring to me a South westerner. I hope you remember ur senseless self I'm actually a Northerner

And the nonsense milk you're talking bout who told you I drink local milk?? it seems you don't mememe and I know y'all are just so Backward and dumb to know Northerners don't own Dollar, CBN does and I can always get dollar from the Bank so these reasons and more are why you need to go fvck urself I mean Hardcore
Who are you? You stand for nothing but hate, worse than a bigot, a Bigot is without tribe, or religion, could care less if you are Hausa, Igbo, or Yoruba.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 2 Hunters In Ogun by YurFatHer: 9:08pm On Mar 10, 2021
The place is somehow close to Lagos o
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 2 Hunters In Ogun by NaijirianKing: 9:08pm On Mar 10, 2021
Interesting.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 2 Hunters In Ogun by Masterkernel1: 9:09pm On Mar 10, 2021
NaijirianKing:
Fulani love peace, why are you calling for war?? Are we not all Nigerians again? How can a nation be divided against itself and prosper?

Fulani have begun to move out of the East due to constant attacks, is this a united nation?? And yet you are still calling for war, and later will call us the animals....

Stop changing the narrative, people are killed daily by Fulani herdsmen and you call Fulanis peace loving people.
Listen to Gumi, insulting the sensitivity of Nigerians, people who are displaced,hurt by the action of a single ethnic group.
Why should anyone take cows into properties that doesn't belong to them?

What's trespass in English language, is it a crime?

Trespass. If you enter private property without the owner's permission or enter portions of public property that are off limits to the public, you could be liable for civil or criminal trespass.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 2 Hunters In Ogun by Topmaike007(m): 9:10pm On Mar 10, 2021
NaijirianKing:
This is the real issue. Too much fake news and propaganda, we need to pass laws to prevent such reports from coming out until a proper investigation has been launched.

that's it even our fellow southerners have resume there kidnaping business on the highway now and all in all na still Fulani herdsmen we dey call

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 2 Hunters In Ogun by heendrix(m): 9:11pm On Mar 10, 2021
favor914:
Who are you? You stand for nothing but hate, worse than a bigot, a Bigot is without tribe, or religion, could care less if you are Hausa, Igbo, or Yoruba.

You're a shame to we Northerners for being a blank supporter of these blood sucking marauders

No ion stand for hate, I stand for the total annihilation of Fulani from the eldest down to the one in the womb and when that is done I'll like us to hang out at Iya Basira's joint

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 2 Hunters In Ogun by favor914: 9:12pm On Mar 10, 2021
Masterkernel1:

Stop changing the narrative people are killed daily by Fulani herdsmen and you call Fulanis peace loving people
Listen to Gumi, insulting the sensitivity of Nigerians, people who are displaced,hurt by the action of a single ethnic group.
Why should anyone take cows into properties that doesn't belong to them?

What's trespass in English language, is it a crime?

Trespass. If you enter private property without the owner's permission or enter portions of public property that are off limits to the public, you could be liable for civil or criminal trespass.
Who snuffed the life out of those youthful POS agents in Aba? Was it Fulanis, or ipob sympathizers?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 2 Hunters In Ogun by Masterkernel1: 9:13pm On Mar 10, 2021
favor914:
The only reason stopping Fulanis from chasing you & your kinsmen away from Nigeria is the Federal Government, keep bragging, As we all know Empty Barrels will always make the loudest noise. Even Nnamdi Kanu your savior has run away, Fulanis have chased him away from Nigeria.

Hahahahah... It's easy to think vain. Imagine is free, it doesn't cost a thing. Kindly go to the East and mess up. Keep believing FG for your safety.

Kindly ask the Hausas in Onitsha why they daily cross the River Niger into Asaba for abode.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 2 Hunters In Ogun by Topmaike007(m): 9:14pm On Mar 10, 2021
Masterkernel1:

Do you think without the instruments of state, Fulanis can stand any ethnic group? It's the greed of Yoruba leaders that's being exploited.

Come down East and move into people farms or kill anybody, they will burn down the idiot and his family.
you mean the same east where our governors are paying for every cow killed?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 2 Hunters In Ogun by NaijirianKing: 9:15pm On Mar 10, 2021
Interesting.

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 2 Hunters In Ogun by Masterkernel1: 9:15pm On Mar 10, 2021
favor914:
Who snuffed the life out of those youthful POS agents in Aba? Was it Fulanis, or ipob sympathizers?

Mr. Challenger, kindly bring any part of Nigeria where you're from let's compare. Remember to bring your people back from Benin Republic.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 2 Hunters In Ogun by MajorOvakporaye(f): 9:15pm On Mar 10, 2021
NaijirianKing:
This is why we trust Jagaban, rather than to be emotional he knows that Fulani cannot do all these things. Any time there is violence, one false report will be made blaming Fulani and before you know it there will be attacks on Fulani.

This is why ranching is the only solution. Farmers will have their land and Fulani will have their areas. Southerners live in Kano, why can't Fulani live in the SW?

People need to see reason.

SHUT UP YOU CHEAP PAID AGENT!!!
BECAUSE OF 5k MONTHLY STIPEND, YOU JUST DEY SPLASH SALIVA EVERYWHERE FROM MOUTH
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 2 Hunters In Ogun by Nobody: 9:15pm On Mar 10, 2021
NaijirianKing:
Why are you calling for violence? No one has a monopoly on violence, Fulani can't take this insult forever, do not take the peaceful nature of the Fulani for granted... we are all Nigerians and Nigeria is all of our collective homes.

How is telling the youth to defend their community calling for violence?
None of you has condemned the atrocities of your people, it's when people take law into their hands now,you will be making noise all over social media
Tell ur brothers to stop their killlings, it's getting out of hand
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 2 Hunters In Ogun by favor914: 9:18pm On Mar 10, 2021
Masterkernel1:

Hahahahah... It's easy to think vain. Imagine is free, it doesn't cost a thing. Kindly go to the East and mess up. Keep believing FG for your safety.

Kindly ask the Hausas in Onitsha why they daily cross the River Niger into Asaba for abode.
Eastern Nigeria is an open prison, they were only relevant a 100 years ago during the coal boom of the 19th & 20th century, I believe this is the 21st century, you are 100 years behind, you need the south south for survival & access to the Atlantic Ocean.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 2 Hunters In Ogun by NaijirianKing: 9:18pm On Mar 10, 2021
Interesting.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 2 Hunters In Ogun by Masterkernel1: 9:19pm On Mar 10, 2021
Topmaike007:
you mean the same east where our governors are paying for every cow killed?

Thank you for affirming my word. You said "Governors", we kill them, the Governor pay , not Fulanis killing our people and displacing them into Cameroon.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 2 Hunters In Ogun by heendrix(m): 9:20pm On Mar 10, 2021
NaijirianKing:
If every tribe thought as tribalistic as you Dangote, a Fulani man, is employing thousands of people in the SW and even building Africa's largest refinery in the SW, ignoring tribe and region.

But to accept ranching, you are threatening war, where is your sense of fairness and justice?? Such tribal sentiment will force Fulani to think twice before investing in the SW... a word is enough for the wise... Fulani never forget injustice.

Nobody asked Dangote to invest in the SW, specifically Lagos. the South westerners are not opportunist as Northerners. If Dangote doesn't do it other will and Dangote is Infact doing these things for his selfish reasons

Ask Dangote to shift the Headquarters of his Business from Lagos to Kano or any state in the north or why does he cares so much bout westerners leaving out his people undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 2 Hunters In Ogun by favor914: 9:22pm On Mar 10, 2021
Masterkernel1:

Mr. Challenger, kindly bring any part of Nigeria where you're from let's compare. Remember to bring your people back from Benin Republic.
Useless Delta State statutory allocation alone, is more than half of the whole South East States combined.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 2 Hunters In Ogun by Masterkernel1: 9:25pm On Mar 10, 2021
favor914:
Eastern Nigeria is an open prison, they were only relevant a 100 years ago during the coal boom of the 19th & 20th century, I believe this is the 21st century, you are 100 years behind, you need the south south for survival & access to the Atlantic Ocean.

Hahahahah... I'm not responsible for your lack of information. May I kindly remind you that Lagos was nothing till Oil Money from the South South was used to build bridges, railways,Airport,roads, Estates, Seaport and stadiums.

If you have images of better infrastructures before then kindly show the world.

You talked about the East being 100 years behind, you can only imagine East from the pages of newspapers. Look may I remind you today, that all Western states has mud houses in their capitals, except Lagos, which is made by Nigeria.

Kindly show us any Eastern state with mud houses in the capital.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 2 Hunters In Ogun by heendrix(m): 9:25pm On Mar 10, 2021
favor914:

Masterkernel1 I need ur help asking this Dumbo if Northerners are the ones 100yrs ahead. This guy Mumu ehn and I kept telling you this guy without seeing you, you sound malnourished even online
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 2 Hunters In Ogun by favor914: 9:27pm On Mar 10, 2021
Masterkernel1:

Hahahahah... I'm not responsible for your lack of information. May I kindly remind you that Lagos was nothing till Oil Money from the South South was used to build bridges, railways,Airport,roads, Estates, Seaport and stadiums.

If you have images of better infrastructures before then kindly show the world.

You talked about the East being 100 years behind, you can only imagine East from the pages of newspapers. Look may I remind you today, that all Western states has mud houses in their capitals, except Lagos, which is made by Nigeria.

Kindly show us any Eastern state with mud houses in the capital.
Lagos State has been an established colony since 1861, doing business with the white man since 1465.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 2 Hunters In Ogun by Annistars: 9:28pm On Mar 10, 2021
Kebbiprince:
and God owns the world
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 2 Hunters In Ogun by favor914: 9:28pm On Mar 10, 2021
heendrix:

Masterkernel1 I need ur help asking this Dumbo if Northerners are the ones 100yrs ahead. This guy Mumu ehn and I kept telling you this guy without seeing you, you sound malnourished even online
Don’t change the narrative, nothing in Eastern Nigeria, even the human capital have fled.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 2 Hunters In Ogun by MajorOvakporaye(f): 9:29pm On Mar 10, 2021
NaijirianKing:
This is why we trust Jagaban, rather than to be emotional he knows that Fulani cannot do all these things. Any time there is violence, one false report will be made blaming Fulani and before you know it there will be attacks on Fulani.

This is why ranching is the only solution. Farmers will have their land and Fulani will have their areas. Southerners live in Kano, why can't Fulani live in the SW?

People need to see reason.

CHEAP PAID AGENT,
5k MONTHLY STIPEND AT WORK
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 2 Hunters In Ogun by Masterkernel1: 9:30pm On Mar 10, 2021
favor914:
Useless Delta State statutory allocation alone, is more than half of the whole South East States combined.

It's unfortunate to know you're not educated. What's the budget of Delta State last year, let's compare all eastern states combined, if Delta is bigger then you win. But if not exit Politics thread for Romance thread.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 2 Hunters In Ogun by Masterkernel1: 9:32pm On Mar 10, 2021
favor914:
Lagos State has been an established colony since 1861, doing business with the white man since 1465.

I'm not arguing with you, Name the infrastructures along side pictures.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 2 Hunters In Ogun by favor914: 9:32pm On Mar 10, 2021
Masterkernel1:

It's unfortunate to know you're not educated. What's the budget of Delta State last year, let's compare all eastern states combined, if Delta is bigger then you win. But if not exit Politics thread for Romance thread.
Get out poor church rat, you think I have time for a low life Peasant like you? None sense & ingredient.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Police Bans Officers From Conducting Road Checks In Mufti / Only $323.7m Left In Nigeria’s Excess Crude Account - FAAC / Matawalle: No More Amnesty For Bandits In Zamfara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.