Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,951 members, 7,835,172 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

Zahra Buhari-Indimi: I Did Not Defraud FG Of ₦51 Billion, ₦2.5 Billion - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zahra Buhari-Indimi: I Did Not Defraud FG Of ₦51 Billion, ₦2.5 Billion (21146 Views)

Zahra Buhari-Indimi And Husband, Ahmed Indimi Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary / Zarah Buhari Indimi At APC Women And Youth Victory Dinner / Zahra Buhari Indimi’s Post-Baby Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zahra Buhari-Indimi: I Did Not Defraud FG Of ₦51 Billion, ₦2.5 Billion by adenigga(m): 7:04am On Mar 11, 2021
One of the daughters of the President, Zahra Buhari-Indimi, has said she did not defraud the Federal Government of Nigeria of N51bn, N2.5bn, or any amount.

The President’s daughter stated this in a letter dated March 8, 2021. The letter was signed by her lawyer, Nasiru Aliyu (SAN), and addressed to online news platform, Sahara Reporters.

In the letter, Buhari’s daughter accused Sahara Reporters of “injurious defamation” in a story published on March 5, 2021 titled, ‘How APC Chieftain, Danu, Custom Boss Defrauded Nigerian Government of N51bn, Wired N2.5bn To Buhari’s Daughter’.

The publication had claimed that Nasiru Danu wired N2.5bn out of the said N51bn to Buhari’s daughter through her “foundation”.

But in the letter written by her solicitors to Sahara Reporters, Zahra said “no any foundation owned by her was transferred or credited with such money”.

The letter also stated, “Contrary to the said allegations in your (Sahara Reporters’) publications under the reference, our client’s position is that, while she is truly the daughter of President Muhammadu Buhari, she has never perpetrated any fraud nor involved in any fraudulent activity.

“Our client categorically states that she did not defraud the Federal Republic of Nigeria N51 Billion or N2.5 Billion or any sum of money at all in any way.

“Our client is a law-abiding citizen and fulltime housewife supported by her husband.”

Describing the Sahara Reporter’s publication as false and injurious, Zahra demanded that Sahara Reporters retract the publication, and tender a public apology in three national dailies within seven days of receipt of the letter or she will “seek all remedies available in law”.
https://m.punchng.com/Featured/I-didnt-defraud-FG-of-N51bn-N2.5bn-Buharis-daughter

2 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari-Indimi: I Did Not Defraud FG Of ₦51 Billion, ₦2.5 Billion by Fahdiga(m): 7:05am On Mar 11, 2021
You are a big thief and must vomit the money. quick question to you Zahra: All those people that your father has been subjecting to media trials without first investigating them are they also guilty of the offence? so we have to believe SR. You are a big thief and must be treated as one

190 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Zahra Buhari-Indimi: I Did Not Defraud FG Of ₦51 Billion, ₦2.5 Billion by Siberia01(m): 7:06am On Mar 11, 2021

Baby female cow

80 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Zahra Buhari-Indimi: I Did Not Defraud FG Of ₦51 Billion, ₦2.5 Billion by Jerryherd: 7:13am On Mar 11, 2021
cool

I wonder what DSS injected Sowore, he has been misbehaving lately

Zahra is married to the Indimis Billionaire family , her father is the petroleum minister and the President so what the hell would an APC cheiftain offer her that she can't easily get

Just as Saraki dragged Sowore to court and won $100k in damages, let Zahra also head to court

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Zahra Buhari-Indimi: I Did Not Defraud FG Of ₦51 Billion, ₦2.5 Billion by Nobody: 7:14am On Mar 11, 2021
No need to sue yet, EFCC Should probe.

2 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari-Indimi: I Did Not Defraud FG Of ₦51 Billion, ₦2.5 Billion by Fuckyoumod: 7:15am On Mar 11, 2021
As wicked and heartless as her father.

How can you steal such amount of money at a time Nigerians are begging and managing to feed and live.
Poverty and hunger inflicted by your useless father.

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Zahra Buhari-Indimi: I Did Not Defraud FG Of ₦51 Billion, ₦2.5 Billion by remikalej: 7:16am On Mar 11, 2021
Even if you did we know you wouldn't admit

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zahra Buhari-Indimi: I Did Not Defraud FG Of ₦51 Billion, ₦2.5 Billion by chatinent: 7:17am On Mar 11, 2021
Family of a feather.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zahra Buhari-Indimi: I Did Not Defraud FG Of ₦51 Billion, ₦2.5 Billion by WonderManly(m): 7:19am On Mar 11, 2021
Lori iro...

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zahra Buhari-Indimi: I Did Not Defraud FG Of ₦51 Billion, ₦2.5 Billion by DuBLINGreenb(m): 7:21am On Mar 11, 2021
See this female bandit, before will you say you did it?

How far that position your father gave you
Manager Petroleum products pricing regulatory agency a subsidiary of NNPC.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zahra Buhari-Indimi: I Did Not Defraud FG Of ₦51 Billion, ₦2.5 Billion by Monogamy: 7:21am On Mar 11, 2021
Zahra should have ignored Sahara reporters to be backing like a loose dog
Re: Zahra Buhari-Indimi: I Did Not Defraud FG Of ₦51 Billion, ₦2.5 Billion by OmodavidoX(m): 7:21am On Mar 11, 2021
cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zahra Buhari-Indimi: I Did Not Defraud FG Of ₦51 Billion, ₦2.5 Billion by Kriss216: 7:22am On Mar 11, 2021
So, how much did you defraud FG

17 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari-Indimi: I Did Not Defraud FG Of ₦51 Billion, ₦2.5 Billion by Numerouno94(m): 7:22am On Mar 11, 2021
angry
Re: Zahra Buhari-Indimi: I Did Not Defraud FG Of ₦51 Billion, ₦2.5 Billion by ObiOfOnistha: 7:23am On Mar 11, 2021
She need mental evaluation with her lawyers, you didn't defraud the government but you received proceeds of fraudulent activities and claimed you didn't defraud, you and those that defrauded are the same thieves

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zahra Buhari-Indimi: I Did Not Defraud FG Of ₦51 Billion, ₦2.5 Billion by pickatyouu: 7:23am On Mar 11, 2021
No tell us here. Settle it in court.
Re: Zahra Buhari-Indimi: I Did Not Defraud FG Of ₦51 Billion, ₦2.5 Billion by inoki247: 7:23am On Mar 11, 2021
Jerryherd:
cool

I wonder what DSS injected Sowore

Zahra is married to the Indimis Billionaire family , her father is the petroleum minister and the President so what the hell would an APC cheiftain offer her that she can't easily get

Just as Saraki dragged Sowore to court and won $100k in damages, let Zahra also head to court

buh shey Sahara go pay....

Dem go sue tire just as d FG no dey pay money awarded to dem by the court naso Sahara too no dey pay....

2 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari-Indimi: I Did Not Defraud FG Of ₦51 Billion, ₦2.5 Billion by RealLordZeus(m): 7:23am On Mar 11, 2021
Lori iro

BTW
Fahdiga:
You are a big thief and must vomit the money. quick question to you Zahra: All those people that your father has been subjecting to media trials without first investigating them are they also guilty of the offence? so we have to believe SR. You are a big thief and must be treated as one
Hatred is different from criticism or opposition. So much vile in your post that left one to wonder how you do sleep at night

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zahra Buhari-Indimi: I Did Not Defraud FG Of ₦51 Billion, ₦2.5 Billion by Kingrefreshed: 7:24am On Mar 11, 2021
adenigga:

https://m.punchng.com/Featured/I-didnt-defraud-FG-of-N51bn-N2.5bn-Buharis-daughter

You did my dear Barawo!

You be correct thief!

Your father raised you very well..... Terrorists and Armed Robbers

8 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari-Indimi: I Did Not Defraud FG Of ₦51 Billion, ₦2.5 Billion by Mikelarteta(m): 7:25am On Mar 11, 2021
Bawa abi na Bama should commence investigation.

2 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari-Indimi: I Did Not Defraud FG Of ₦51 Billion, ₦2.5 Billion by Felajack: 7:26am On Mar 11, 2021
N
Re: Zahra Buhari-Indimi: I Did Not Defraud FG Of ₦51 Billion, ₦2.5 Billion by nairalee(m): 7:27am On Mar 11, 2021
I like the way they said they didn't chop that particular money. So tell us which one did u chop

9 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari-Indimi: I Did Not Defraud FG Of ₦51 Billion, ₦2.5 Billion by Jerryherd: 7:27am On Mar 11, 2021
inoki247:

buh shey Sahara go pay....

Dem go sue tire just as d FG no dey pay money awarded to dem by the court naso Sahara too no dey pay....

Lol

FG go freeze him bank account or forfeite him asset... During Saraki's time as Senate President, Sowore's Account was frozen and money deducted
Re: Zahra Buhari-Indimi: I Did Not Defraud FG Of ₦51 Billion, ₦2.5 Billion by Zico5(m): 7:28am On Mar 11, 2021
I don't even know if the person called Buhari really exist. All we have been seen is nothing but propaganda. As well, PDP is nothing compared to looting going on under this dispensation. No wonder Aisha has run away. The truth shall prevail over lies very soon.

6 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari-Indimi: I Did Not Defraud FG Of ₦51 Billion, ₦2.5 Billion by Nobody: 7:28am On Mar 11, 2021
Re: Zahra Buhari-Indimi: I Did Not Defraud FG Of ₦51 Billion, ₦2.5 Billion by inoki247: 7:30am On Mar 11, 2021
Jerryherd:

Lol

FG go freeze him bank account or forfeite him asset... During Saraki's time as Senate President, Sowore's Account was frozen and money deducted

lol that's if the company az account in Nigeria nd moreover dey can move dere money from the account mak dem go freeze overdraft account na oga scammer full naija...

I dey owe u 2k now nd I don withdraw my money reach 500 naira na overdraft account u go get Las Las...
Re: Zahra Buhari-Indimi: I Did Not Defraud FG Of ₦51 Billion, ₦2.5 Billion by Queenlovely(f): 7:31am On Mar 11, 2021
NIXON: ...because people have got to know whether or not their president is a crook. Well, I'm not a crook. I've earned everything I've got.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Don’t Check Your Husband’s Phones – Kwankwaso Advises Women At Kano Mass Wedding / Osinbajo Attends MSME Clinic In Delta State. Pictures. / G5: Don't Follow Other Men On Revenge Missions, You May Be The Sacrifice - Reno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.