Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,217 members, 7,860,376 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:08 AM

Zahra Buhari-Indimi: I Did Not Defraud FG Of ₦51 Billion, ₦2.5 Billion - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zahra Buhari-Indimi: I Did Not Defraud FG Of ₦51 Billion, ₦2.5 Billion (21163 Views)

Zahra Buhari-Indimi And Husband, Ahmed Indimi Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary / Zarah Buhari Indimi At APC Women And Youth Victory Dinner / Zahra Buhari Indimi’s Post-Baby Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zahra Buhari-Indimi: I Did Not Defraud FG Of ₦51 Billion, ₦2.5 Billion by CSTRR: 8:18am On Mar 11, 2021
Anybody that takes over after Buhari.

The first thing he should do is to fire Buhari daughter from the NNPC and other nepotistic undeserved employment.

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari-Indimi: I Did Not Defraud FG Of ₦51 Billion, ₦2.5 Billion by Tospecial(m): 8:24am On Mar 11, 2021
IPOBTERRORISTS:
Why responding to pigs and monkeys. Yes, is their F#cking Oil money" and they can't do nothing about it. It's your money now. It's a spoils of War. You don't have to explain yourself my sister. Fucking morons, The Sahara is still accessible so is the mediterranean sea. Fucking Afonja Christians and IPOB Terrorist, I love how my Libyan brothers tread them, exactly how they supposed to be treated.
Hear yourself, you talk without sense at all. What are you guys been lessoned by your Islamic clerics to make trouble, fight, shed blood and initiate immoral lifestyles.
May God open your eyes to the true light.
Re: Zahra Buhari-Indimi: I Did Not Defraud FG Of ₦51 Billion, ₦2.5 Billion by Temptee101(m): 8:27am On Mar 11, 2021
Omo, buhari has taken this corruption thing to a whole new level we've never seen anywhere in the world.

Buhari, the cabals, family members, his mistresses etc...all cashing out in billions.

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari-Indimi: I Did Not Defraud FG Of ₦51 Billion, ₦2.5 Billion by Pharaoh4rin(m): 8:29am On Mar 11, 2021
Fahdiga:
You are a big thief and must vomit the money. quick question to you Zahra: All those people that your father has been subjecting to media trials without first investigating them are they also guilty of the offence? so we have to believe SR. You are a big thief and must be treated as one

Thief grin grin
Re: Zahra Buhari-Indimi: I Did Not Defraud FG Of ₦51 Billion, ₦2.5 Billion by Codes151(m): 8:29am On Mar 11, 2021
Jerryherd:
cool

I wonder what DSS injected Sowore, he has been misbehaving lately

Zahra is married to the Indimis Billionaire family , her father is the petroleum minister and the President so what the hell would an APC cheiftain offer her that she can't easily get

Just as Saraki dragged Sowore to court and won $100k in damages, let Zahra also head to court

see a classic illiterate. Shame no even catch you
Re: Zahra Buhari-Indimi: I Did Not Defraud FG Of ₦51 Billion, ₦2.5 Billion by Pharaoh4rin(m): 8:35am On Mar 11, 2021
Her lawyer is a SAN. And big thieves hires SAN.. I like her. If you have to steal, steal big.
Re: Zahra Buhari-Indimi: I Did Not Defraud FG Of ₦51 Billion, ₦2.5 Billion by Okoroawusa: 8:38am On Mar 11, 2021
I wonder what Saharareporters will be publishing when the Buharis are out of office...
Re: Zahra Buhari-Indimi: I Did Not Defraud FG Of ₦51 Billion, ₦2.5 Billion by Agbegbaorogboye: 8:38am On Mar 11, 2021
chatinent:
Family of a feather.
Loot together

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zahra Buhari-Indimi: I Did Not Defraud FG Of ₦51 Billion, ₦2.5 Billion by williams85(m): 8:38am On Mar 11, 2021
If you are not guilty, sue sahara reporter or SH*T THE FK UP.

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari-Indimi: I Did Not Defraud FG Of ₦51 Billion, ₦2.5 Billion by Agbegbaorogboye: 8:39am On Mar 11, 2021
Okoroawusa:
I wonder what Saharareporters will be publishing when the Buharis are out of office...
They will publish the inside story of how Buhari became jibril
Re: Zahra Buhari-Indimi: I Did Not Defraud FG Of ₦51 Billion, ₦2.5 Billion by Gyong(m): 8:42am On Mar 11, 2021
IPOBTERRORISTS:
Why responding to pigs and monkeys. Yes, is their F#cking Oil money" and they can't do nothing about it. It's your money now. It's a spoils of War. You don't have to explain yourself my sister. Fucking morons, The Sahara is still accessible so is the mediterranean sea. Fucking Afonja Christians and IPOB Terrorist, I love how my Libyan brothers tread them, exactly how they supposed to be treated.

Allah ya Kafa maku duk jaraban duniyan nan a gidan Ku. Amin. If you will be wishing more terrorist and heavy destruction on a region it ll never be well with you and your households. If Christians tire you, go bury yourself in a soak away.
Re: Zahra Buhari-Indimi: I Did Not Defraud FG Of ₦51 Billion, ₦2.5 Billion by Gyong(m): 8:46am On Mar 11, 2021
Tospecial:

Hear yourself, you talk without sense at all. What are you guys been lessoned by your Islamic clerics to make trouble, fight, shed blood and initiate immoral lifestyles.
May God open your eyes to the true light.

This don't need to see the light for now, he needs the pharaoh treatment, the guy got shekau's kind of heart. I wished him God's wrath.
Re: Zahra Buhari-Indimi: I Did Not Defraud FG Of ₦51 Billion, ₦2.5 Billion by bubu2019: 8:57am On Mar 11, 2021
Kriss216:
So, how much did you defraud FG

No she didn't defraud,
She only took what belong to her.

Nigeria na dia property nah.

My only worry is that she took the money to a money bag of a husband,had it been she married one poor man,at least her father for succeed lifting a person out of poverty

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari-Indimi: I Did Not Defraud FG Of ₦51 Billion, ₦2.5 Billion by ReubenE(m): 9:00am On Mar 11, 2021
Jerryherd:
cool

Zahra is married to the Indimis Billionaire family , her father is the petroleum minister and the President so what the hell would an APC cheiftain offer her that she can't easily get

Just as Saraki dragged Sowore to court and won $100k in damages, let Zahra also head to court

Think wide before writing man. This is Nigeria.

It is on record that a group of people in Nigeria that can easily afford noodles decided to hoard it from poor beneficiaries.

If your logic is right by any shred, then we'll not be dealing with corrupt elites in our polity today cause what they steal is what they can already provide

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zahra Buhari-Indimi: I Did Not Defraud FG Of ₦51 Billion, ₦2.5 Billion by samwillyco1(m): 9:07am On Mar 11, 2021
In Falz voice everybody is a CRIMINAL

Corrupt country
Re: Zahra Buhari-Indimi: I Did Not Defraud FG Of ₦51 Billion, ₦2.5 Billion by mrkings84(m): 9:19am On Mar 11, 2021
Fada stealing from left to right.
Daughter from from to back.
Wife at the middle!!!
Re: Zahra Buhari-Indimi: I Did Not Defraud FG Of ₦51 Billion, ₦2.5 Billion by Nobody: 9:23am On Mar 11, 2021
Omo make I just see dis babe as CL grin
Re: Zahra Buhari-Indimi: I Did Not Defraud FG Of ₦51 Billion, ₦2.5 Billion by Arinze624: 9:28am On Mar 11, 2021
embarassed
Siberia01:

Baby female cow
She go be like
Mooo Mooo Mooo embarassed
Siberia01:

Baby female cow
She go be like
Mooo Mooo Mooo embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari-Indimi: I Did Not Defraud FG Of ₦51 Billion, ₦2.5 Billion by Sonn(m): 9:54am On Mar 11, 2021
Kriss216:
So, how much did you defraud FG
Laughs! I love this wonderful question, since she said she's not guilty of the said amount' let her tell us how much she did. if not that her Brother was involved in a POWER-BIKE accident sometimes ago' how should we have known that he defrauded Nigeria N100m to purchase those BIKES, #PotsCallingCatlesBlack

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari-Indimi: I Did Not Defraud FG Of ₦51 Billion, ₦2.5 Billion by Nobody: 9:59am On Mar 11, 2021
SHOW US THE STATEMENT OF ACCOUNT OF YOUR FOUNDATIONS. THAT WILL PROVE IF YOU ARE INNOCENT OF NOT. THIEVES

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari-Indimi: I Did Not Defraud FG Of ₦51 Billion, ₦2.5 Billion by Fahdiga(m): 10:00am On Mar 11, 2021
johnmartus:
Guy must you be saying nonsense every time.
Shut up cry cry baby. your tears gives me joy

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari-Indimi: I Did Not Defraud FG Of ₦51 Billion, ₦2.5 Billion by princetom1(m): 10:46am On Mar 11, 2021
Jerryherd:
cool

Where did saraki win sowore? U need to do your Google search again. As if thieves dey dey ok with money? They always steal more, no matter how much they have.
Re: Zahra Buhari-Indimi: I Did Not Defraud FG Of ₦51 Billion, ₦2.5 Billion by HRMK: 10:49am On Mar 11, 2021
Fahdiga:
You are a big thief and must vomit the money. quick question to you Zahra: All those people that your father has been subjecting to media trials without first investigating them are they also guilty of the offence? so we have to believe SR. You are a big thief and must be treated as one
am sorry for u!saying things u cant prove!ur jail go tay dan monkey own!!
Re: Zahra Buhari-Indimi: I Did Not Defraud FG Of ₦51 Billion, ₦2.5 Billion by AwesomeStormy00(m): 11:17am On Mar 11, 2021
IPOBTERRORISTS:
Jews don't eat pork.

Lol i know that but they don't make a scene about it huh
Re: Zahra Buhari-Indimi: I Did Not Defraud FG Of ₦51 Billion, ₦2.5 Billion by EmperorShizzy: 12:20pm On Mar 11, 2021
Jerryherd:

Lol

FG go freeze him bank account or forfeite him asset... During Saraki's time as Senate President, Sowore's Account was frozen and money deducted

Deducted wetin?? you, my friend, is lying
Re: Zahra Buhari-Indimi: I Did Not Defraud FG Of ₦51 Billion, ₦2.5 Billion by Nobody: 1:11pm On Mar 11, 2021
Fahdiga:
So, basically she’s guilty because you hate her father?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Senator Osita Izunaso Wins Imo West Senate Poll / Gen. Faruk Yahaya Warns IPOB, ESN: Don’t Threaten Integrity Of Nigeria / 18 Killed As JTF Bombs Boko-Haram Training Camp In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.