Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,161 members, 7,860,157 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:59 AM

Zahra Buhari-Indimi: I Did Not Defraud FG Of ₦51 Billion, ₦2.5 Billion - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zahra Buhari-Indimi: I Did Not Defraud FG Of ₦51 Billion, ₦2.5 Billion (21161 Views)

Zahra Buhari-Indimi And Husband, Ahmed Indimi Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary / Zarah Buhari Indimi At APC Women And Youth Victory Dinner / Zahra Buhari Indimi’s Post-Baby Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zahra Buhari-Indimi: I Did Not Defraud FG Of ₦51 Billion, ₦2.5 Billion by Fahdiga(m): 1:14pm On Mar 11, 2021
MajorLeaguePlay:
So, basically she’s guilty because you hate her father?
What I'm saying is that if we are to follow her father's standards of fighting corruption which is media trials then she is guilty like the way Sahara reporters reported the news. comprehend before passing judgement

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari-Indimi: I Did Not Defraud FG Of ₦51 Billion, ₦2.5 Billion by stealmatic(m): 1:45pm On Mar 11, 2021
Fahdiga:
You are a big thief and must vomit the money. quick question to you Zahra: All those people that your father has been subjecting to media trials without first investigating them are they also guilty of the offence? so we have to believe SR. You are a big thief and must be treated as one
u must be a depressed person,ur utrances says it all,who are u and what do you hope to gain with all this,your personality needs to be questioned
Re: Zahra Buhari-Indimi: I Did Not Defraud FG Of ₦51 Billion, ₦2.5 Billion by Muna4real(f): 3:05pm On Mar 11, 2021
This girl does not have sense. She should have kept quiet and let the matter die on it's own. Now a small matter like this has already crossed the shores of the country by now. She should avoid being used by the opposition because even if she wins the case or gets an apology, the stigma will still be there. This is Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari-Indimi: I Did Not Defraud FG Of ₦51 Billion, ₦2.5 Billion by amuwo1980: 4:35pm On Mar 11, 2021
Vomit our yam , thief
Re: Zahra Buhari-Indimi: I Did Not Defraud FG Of ₦51 Billion, ₦2.5 Billion by amuwo1980: 4:38pm On Mar 11, 2021
stealmatic:

u must be a depressed person,ur utrances says it all,who are u and what do you hope to gain with all this,your personality needs to be questioned
Get the Bleep out , same you and your ilk that was crucifying ppl on news paper pages based ur your hatred of the person is now running with ur tails between ur shit hole, she stole the money and is a thief , if oshomole and that midget ex cbn governor can make wild allegations and you cretins run with it so shall this one be . I say get the Bleep out

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari-Indimi: I Did Not Defraud FG Of ₦51 Billion, ₦2.5 Billion by silifat11(m): 5:54pm On Mar 11, 2021
Such news could have been more credible if it comes from Premium Times
Re: Zahra Buhari-Indimi: I Did Not Defraud FG Of ₦51 Billion, ₦2.5 Billion by stealmatic(m): 11:00pm On Mar 11, 2021
amuwo1980:

Get the Bleep out , same you and your ilk that was crucifying ppl on news paper pages based ur your hatred of the person is now running with ur tails between ur shit hole, she stole the money and is a thief , if oshomole and that midget ex cbn governor can make wild allegations and you cretins run with it so shall this one be . I say get the Bleep out
and u expect a reply on this,olodo rabata
Re: Zahra Buhari-Indimi: I Did Not Defraud FG Of ₦51 Billion, ₦2.5 Billion by amuwo1980: 3:00am On Mar 12, 2021
stealmatic:

and u expect a reply on this,olodo rabata
But u did reply , camel dung. Anuohia
Re: Zahra Buhari-Indimi: I Did Not Defraud FG Of ₦51 Billion, ₦2.5 Billion by optionalY09: 3:09am On Mar 12, 2021
Jerryherd:
cool

I wonder what DSS injected Sowore, he has been misbehaving lately

Zahra is married to the Indimis Billionaire family , her father is the petroleum minister and the President so what the hell would an APC cheiftain offer her that she can't easily get

Just as Saraki dragged Sowore to court and won $100k in damages, let Zahra also head to court

Your father has been misbehaving, how can you say a well respected intelligent Nigerian citizens is misbehaving? Where does small Zarah got money to make all those huge investments. what is her and husband monthly. Every records we have shows that they are spending more than they can legally earned
Re: Zahra Buhari-Indimi: I Did Not Defraud FG Of ₦51 Billion, ₦2.5 Billion by Ykc2(m): 3:51am On Mar 12, 2021
Jerryherd:
cool

I wonder what DSS injected Sowore, he has been misbehaving lately

Zahra is married to the Indimis Billionaire family , her father is the petroleum minister and the President so what the hell would an APC cheiftain offer her that she can't easily get

Just as Saraki dragged Sowore to court and won $100k in damages, let Zahra also head to court

even that indimi from Chad is a criminal ,when sahara report wrote about house burantai bought house in dubai , Buhari's ass licker like you did not belive it untill burantai confirmed it with his own mouth

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Calling Buhari Major General Is Abuse Of Press Freedom - Lai Mohammed / G5: Don't Follow Other Men On Revenge Missions, You May Be The Sacrifice - Reno / My Duplicates Are Still On The Rampage - Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.