Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,345 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

What Would U Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would U Do? (2242 Views)

What Would U Do If Ur Girlfriend Does This To U? Kill Her? / Photo Of The Day!!!!!! What Will U Do If Is You? / What Do U Do! When Your Girl Frnd Stop Picking Your Calls N Neva Calls Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would U Do? by HotieTima(f): 2:36am On Apr 13, 2011
u love him, u want to be with him but ur relationship is about to end coz he clams that u don't love him.

u ask why , coz u refuse to have sax with him.

but u want to keep him, u want to show him how much u love him, but u just don't want to lose ur virginity yet.

so now ur about to lose the person u love what would u do.
Re: What Would U Do? by deniyor: 2:38am On Apr 13, 2011
Is this you or hypothetical?
Re: What Would U Do? by HotieTima(f): 2:46am On Apr 13, 2011
deniyor:

Is this you or hypothetical?

hypothetical? but what should one do if ur in that situation
Re: What Would U Do? by LordReed(m): 3:05am On Apr 13, 2011
You stay true to yourself. If he can't believe you love him outside of sex he still will not be convinced later after sex.

Show him love in everyway you can but don't give it up to prove love, it doesn't work.
Re: What Would U Do? by HotieTima(f): 3:08am On Apr 13, 2011
Lord_Reed:

You stay true to yourself. If he can't believe you love him outside of sex he still will not be convinced later after sex.

Show him love in everyway you can but don't give it up to prove love, it doesn't work.

if every man can only post sense-able answer like u

thank you that wat i though too. ur man should accept u and love u for who u are not his toy
Re: What Would U Do? by Odunnu: 3:09am On Apr 13, 2011
This LordReed sabi something o!
Re: What Would U Do? by Nobody: 3:11am On Apr 13, 2011
Tell him goodbye and thanks for all the memories. cry cry cry

After that, hit the club with my girlfriends and party hard. cool cool
Re: What Would U Do? by ektbear: 3:14am On Apr 13, 2011
How long is this dude expected to wait? A month? A year? 5 years? lipsrsealed

Really sucks for that guy
Re: What Would U Do? by Nobody: 3:17am On Apr 13, 2011
So you wouldn't wait if you have to?
Re: What Would U Do? by ektbear: 3:20am On Apr 13, 2011
How long would I have to wait though?

A man has got certain physical needs lipsrsealed

I think I could do six months or a year. But what if it was five years?

I could see if it is was in my 60s, when my libido goes down at a lot. But right now?  lipsrsealed

I'd probably cry grin
Re: What Would U Do? by Nobody: 3:23am On Apr 13, 2011
ekt_bear:

I could see if it is was in my 60s, when my libido goes down at a lot. But right now? lipsrsealed

I'd probably cry grin
LOL

I know a guy who has waited for 9 years and is still waiting.
Re: What Would U Do? by ektbear: 3:28am On Apr 13, 2011
rokiatu:

LOL

He is either self-servicing or receiving something from somewhere. It sounds too fake to me grin

It would be like someone telling you they've gone nine years without eating a meal tongue Would you believe such a story?
Re: What Would U Do? by ektbear: 3:29am On Apr 13, 2011
Also, what type of woman keeps a man in a relationship for 9 years w/o marrying him ?!?!?!

I think latest by year 3, you should have a good sense of whether you want to marry or not.
Re: What Would U Do? by Nobody: 3:31am On Apr 13, 2011
ekt_bear:

He is either self-servicing or receiving something from somewhere. It sounds too fake to me grin

It would be like someone telling you they've gone nine years without eating a meal tongue Would you believe such a story?
100% certain he's not getting it from no where.

ekt_bear:

Also, what type of woman keeps a man in a relationship for 9 years w/o marrying him ?!?!?!

I think latest by year 3, you should have a good sense of whether you want to marry or not.

He wants to marry her but she's not ready. tongue tongue grin grin
Re: What Would U Do? by Nobody: 3:33am On Apr 13, 2011
@ topic: Kick his a*ss to the curb. Cuz u don't wanna have sex yet, he disregards everything else that you have said  and done in the past that shows you love him?

rokiatu:

That's right  cool cool
Re: What Would U Do? by ektbear: 3:34am On Apr 13, 2011
Women are so indecisive. What is she waiting for?  undecided Is she not ready because she is waiting for him to do something (e.g., have more money)? Or just the usual women not knowing what they want in life?  undecided

Anyway, I salute that brother. He is a better man than me grin

He probably needs to give her an ultimatum to force her hand, I dunno. Or maybe he needs to petition the parents to force her to get married  grin grin
Re: What Would U Do? by Nobody: 3:38am On Apr 13, 2011
ekt_bear:

Women are so indecisive. What is she waiting for?  undecided Is she not ready because she is waiting for him to do something (e.g., have more money)? Or just the usual women not knowing what they want in life?  undecided

Anyway, I salute that brother. He is a better man than me grin

He probably needs to give her an ultimatum to force her hand, I dunno. Or maybe he needs to petition the parents to force her to get married  grin grin
Na you one sabi grin grin grin we they are living hapily.

caribchic:

@ topic: Kick his a*ss to the curb. Cuz u don't wanna have sex yet, he disregards everything else that you have said  and done in the past that shows you love him?

That's right  cool cool
Hi5 sis wink wink wink Tima hope you are reading.
Re: What Would U Do? by ektbear: 3:39am On Apr 13, 2011
rokiatu:

Na you one sabi grin grin grin we they are living hapily.
shocked

You are a very cruel woman, rokiatu  undecided

What on earth are you waiting for? If you are not ready now, why will you be ready five years from now? Be more humane undecided

Anyway, maybe I shouldn't complain on his behalf. If he likes waiting that long, who am I to speak out for him? sad
Re: What Would U Do? by Nobody: 3:43am On Apr 13, 2011
ekt_bear:

shocked

You are a very cruel woman, rokiatu  undecided

What on earth are you waiting for? If you are not ready now, why will you be ready five years from now? Be more humane undecided

Christ!

Dude take it easy on me.

I only said we, wishing I had that kind of man in my life. grin grin grin

P.S there's two side to every story. Maybe the man want to marry a virgin.
Re: What Would U Do? by HotieTima(f): 3:44am On Apr 13, 2011
rokiatu:

hi 5 sister
Re: What Would U Do? by HotieTima(f): 3:46am On Apr 13, 2011
caribchic:

@ topic: Kick his a*ss to the curb. Cuz u don't wanna have sex yet, he disregards everything else that you have said  and done in the past that shows you love him?

you said it sister kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: What Would U Do? by Nobody: 3:47am On Apr 13, 2011
ekt_bear:

Anyway, maybe I shouldn't complain on his behalf. If he likes waiting that long, who am I to speak out for him? sad
Why is the sad smiley for?

Re: What Would U Do? by Nobody: 3:49am On Apr 13, 2011
Hotie Tima:

hi 5 sister
Thats my girl.

[size=2pt]You know what to do if any man lay that nonsense with you. Call me and some few others u, and we will party hard.[/size]
Re: What Would U Do? by ektbear: 3:50am On Apr 13, 2011
@rokiatu: Haha, my bad. I misread grin

And yes, there are of course guys who want to marry virgins. But most of those guys also don't want to date the virgin for a decade before marrying  grin

Some Mormons I know will get married very young and not take too long with the dating, just to avoid having to remain w/o sex for so many years  grin grin grin

rokiatu:

Why is the sad smiley for?
Err, it was sort of putting myself in the dude's shoes a bit. 9 years. . . damn. I think that deserves a sad smiley, doesn't it? tongue
Re: What Would U Do? by HotieTima(f): 3:51am On Apr 13, 2011
rokiatu:

LOL

shocked shocked shocked  kiss kiss kiss 9 years damn i wonder who is that  wink wink wink wink

that's wat u call love
Re: What Would U Do? by HotieTima(f): 3:52am On Apr 13, 2011
rokiatu:

Thats my girl.

[size=2pt]You know what to do if any man lay that nonsense with you. Call me and some few others u, and we will party hard.[/size]

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss that's why i love u
Re: What Would U Do? by Pweety4me(f): 3:53am On Apr 13, 2011
He can't be the 1 4 me, it shouldn't take some 'piece of flesh' to prove that i love him, he can think i hate him 4 all i care!#notworthit!
Re: What Would U Do? by Nobody: 3:53am On Apr 13, 2011
Hotie Tima:

shocked shocked shocked  kiss kiss kiss 9 years damn i wonder who is that  wink wink wink wink
that's wat u call love
haahahhahhahahaha I dey laugh.

Don't we all luv him?

ekt_bear:

Some Mormons I know will get married very young and not take too long with the dating, just to avoid having to remain w/o sex for so many years  grin grin grin
I see you slidding down that path tongue grin
Re: What Would U Do? by ektbear: 3:54am On Apr 13, 2011
If it were me being told nine years and the girl were worth it, i might do it. But I'd probably become an alcoholic, cocaine user to make up for it  grin

I'm even wondering about this girl, that she went w/o for nine years. . . is she a human being, or a robot?   grin grin
Re: What Would U Do? by HotieTima(f): 3:55am On Apr 13, 2011
Pweety4me:

He can't be the 1 4 me, it shouldn't take some 'piece of flesh' to prove that i love him, he can think i hate him 4 all i care!#notworthit!

grin grin grin grin grin  kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: What Would U Do? by Nobody: 3:56am On Apr 13, 2011
ekt_bear:

If it were me being told nine years and the girl were worth it, i might do it. But I'd probably become an alcoholic, cocaine user to make up for it  grin
I'm even wondering about this girl, that she went w/o for nine years. . . is she a human being, or a robot?   grin grin

You are so cruel Ek Bear.

Are you trying to make my friend feel guilty? grin
Re: What Would U Do? by ektbear: 4:03am On Apr 13, 2011
rokiatu:

You are so cruel Ek Bear.

Are you trying to make my friend guilty? grin

I should not even be the one to make her feel guilty. You, her other friends, her brothers, her sisters, her papa and her mama should be the one pressuring her to give it up after nine whole years  grin grin grin

kind of joking, but also half-serious

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why I Cannot Love! / Help! He is Quick Tempered. / Would You Agree To Date Someone Who Speaks Bad Of Your People?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.