Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,487 members, 7,836,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

Help! He is Quick Tempered. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! He is Quick Tempered. (2247 Views)

Help! He Is Not Man Enough. / Help: He Had Sex With A Widow Three Days After Her Husband's Death. / 5 Ways To Handle Your Short- Tempered Spouse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! He is Quick Tempered. by acidtalk: 1:18am On Apr 29, 2012
This female friend of mine is very much in love with another guy who I just know casually but not so close to him.

According to my friend (the female), this guy is a 'near' perfect gentle man and extremely responsible. He doesn't flirt, drink, womanize or any of those social vices. He is also very domesticated as she says, he is a very good cook and homely person.

Though they are of different religion, she doesn't mind as she doesn't want to lose this particular man. According to her, few men of is kind still exist in this part of the world.

Her major problem is even though this guy has a very good heart and can go the lent of dropping his last kobo for someone in need, he is quick tempered.

She said she doesn't ever see him as someone that would go physical or violent. But little things can get him upset, which will then change his contenance. She said he will either leave her in the living room and go to either of his rooms to stay, or remain with her but start playing with his phones, latptop or ipad.

He doesn't like argument or quarrel. He can sacrifice his football match for her to watch style tv but mostly gets upset at comments she makes and acts like intentionally wearing footware around his apartment (which he detest) or not locking the door immediately behind her (he complains of mosquitos).

Aside his being quick tempered, she considers him a very near perfect man.

What can she do to help him change or stop making him upset?
Re: Help! He is Quick Tempered. by akinreals: 6:53am On Apr 29, 2012
Tell him to start drinking
Re: Help! He is Quick Tempered. by slimyem: 7:46am On Apr 29, 2012
change a grown man?
Impossible!
If she can live with him the way he is...and pray for change over time,fine!
If she can't make she waka!
She CANNOT change him!
Re: Help! He is Quick Tempered. by kittykat1(f): 8:15am On Apr 29, 2012
Pls pass him down

Roll eyes and grabs keyboard. Near perfect man u said. So she wants him perfect abi? How many men are close to that description? No man is and can ever be perfect. If you love someone or want to love someone, you have to try and understand them and then appreciate them. If you can deal with the good and not so good(in ur own definition cos ppls taste differ) then u stay with them. If you can't then scoot.

For some other woman that's the perfect man and for another he might be described as having OCD.

So ur friend shd choose and not try to change the poor guy

1 Like

Re: Help! He is Quick Tempered. by acidtalk: 10:47am On Apr 29, 2012
kitty kat: Pls pass him down

Roll eyes and grabs keyboard. Near perfect man u said. So she wants him perfect abi? How many men are close to that description? No man is and can ever be perfect. If you love someone or want to love someone, you have to try and understand them and then appreciate them. If you can deal with the good and not so good(in ur own definition cos ppls taste differ) then u stay with them. If you can't then scoot.

For some other woman that's the perfect man and for another he might be described as having OCD.

So ur friend shd choose and not try to change the poor guy

Exactly the same thing I told her.
Re: Help! He is Quick Tempered. by Tinax(f): 11:03am On Apr 29, 2012
@op, if u'r truly in love wt this dudu then learn to manage him, no one is perfect.
Re: Help! He is Quick Tempered. by Nobody: 11:47am On Apr 29, 2012
What nonsense are you all talking about? I feel like i'm the one being talk about here. Why would the OP wear a footwear around the house? Why wont you shut the door behind you when you enter the house? The few reasons mentioned here shows its her fault that he gets angry. And people who haven't heard the guy's side of the story are saying manage him. Nonsense.

3 Likes

Re: Help! He is Quick Tempered. by acidtalk: 8:58pm On May 01, 2012
stereo: What nonsense are you all talking about? I feel like i'm the one being talk about here. Why would the OP wear a footwear around the house? Why wont you shut the door behind you when you enter the house? The few reasons mentioned here shows its her fault that he gets angry. And people who haven't heard the guy's side of the story are saying manage him. Nonsense.

True talk!
But people will say the guy should be a little patient.
Re: Help! He is Quick Tempered. by Nobody: 7:05am On May 02, 2012
acidtalk: This female friend of mine is very much in love with another guy who I just know casually but not so close to him.
She said she doesn't ever see him as someone that would go physical or violent.

She's harboring a potential abuser. They never see it.

1 Like

Re: Help! He is Quick Tempered. by Nobody: 7:06am On May 02, 2012
What's love got to do, got to do with it?

Tinax: @op, if u'r truly in love wt this dudu then learn to manage him, no one is perfect.
Re: Help! He is Quick Tempered. by acidtalk: 12:24am On Jul 14, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

maybe she is actually the one abusing him.
Re: Help! He is Quick Tempered. by Mynd44: 1:10am On Jul 14, 2012
acidtalk: maybe she is actually the one abusing him.
How can that be?
Re: Help! He is Quick Tempered. by kittykat1(f): 1:17am On Jul 14, 2012
Mynd_44:
How can that be?
I know u
Re: Help! He is Quick Tempered. by Mynd44: 1:24am On Jul 14, 2012
kitty kat:
I know u
Tell me where nah. So we can know each other better
Re: Help! He is Quick Tempered. by acidtalk: 7:08am On Jul 14, 2012
Mynd_44:
How can that be?

Some Psychological and. Emotional abuses are way worse that physical abuses.

Some women will prefer their husbands to beat them that his consistent and endless flirting around.
Re: Help! He is Quick Tempered. by cindyrella(f): 8:15am On Jul 14, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Until it is too late!
Re: Help! He is Quick Tempered. by Mynd44: 8:47am On Jul 14, 2012
acidtalk:

Some Psychological and. Emotional abuses are way worse that physical abuses.

Some women will prefer their husbands to beat them that his consistent and endless flirting around.
That's another angle to it
Re: Help! He is Quick Tempered. by Nobody: 8:54am On Jul 14, 2012
Compromise or leave him for someone who will.
Re: Help! He is Quick Tempered. by Mynd44: 9:00am On Jul 14, 2012
ogugua88: Compromise or leave him for someone who will.
I don't believe in compromise
Re: Help! He is Quick Tempered. by Nobody: 9:02am On Jul 14, 2012
Mynd_44: I don't believe in compromise

Okay. Lol.
Re: Help! He is Quick Tempered. by Mynd44: 9:03am On Jul 14, 2012
ogugua88:

Okay. Lol.
You signature is something else. But I think the word is from Latin. "illuminus"
Re: Help! He is Quick Tempered. by freecocoa(f): 9:04am On Jul 14, 2012
That description almost fits my man but the difference is he wouldn't leave football for nothing in the world and once you realize,admit your mistake and apologize,its all over.

Sometimes i don't even do as if i notice that he's angry,he just snaps out of it and he doesn't stay mad for long.

I tell ya his types are easy to be with,all you need do is avoid doing those little things that gets him angry.
Re: Help! He is Quick Tempered. by Nobody: 9:06am On Jul 14, 2012
Mynd_44: You signature is something else. But I think the word is from Latin. "illuminus"

I no know o. That's all they discuss in Celeb section. They wan make pesin go mad.
Re: Help! He is Quick Tempered. by temmy6996(m): 9:07am On Jul 14, 2012
Wat else do u want?he avoids u when he's angry,he let's u knw what he detest,he's close 2 perfection.im readin dis wif my cousin & she wants u 2 hook her up wif d guy.u shld b contented wif wat God has given u.alayinitelorun
Re: Help! He is Quick Tempered. by acidtalk: 10:03am On Jul 14, 2012
temmy6996: Wat else do u want?he avoids u when he's angry,he let's u knw what he detest,he's close 2 perfection.im readin dis wif my cousin & she wants u 2 hook her up wif d guy.u shld b contented wif wat God has given u.alayinitelorun

Believe me people don't know what they have until its all gone.

Send your cousin's biodata (age, profession, religion). Even if she doesn't have that particular guy, she will certainly meet someone better.
Re: Help! He is Quick Tempered. by Simplechic: 11:23am On Jul 14, 2012
All that glitters is not always gold. I have a relative that was once married to a man with similar attributes. Near perfect, no drink, no womanising etc, domesticated, spick and span kind of guy, too detailed to a fault. It turned out the guy was gay @the end of the day
Re: Help! He is Quick Tempered. by acidtalk: 11:50am On Jul 14, 2012
Bisexual you mean? But its not in all cases.some people are just naturally cal with a deep sense of belonging and the fear of God.
Re: Help! He is Quick Tempered. by Mynd44: 2:35pm On Jul 14, 2012
Simplechic: All that glitters is not always gold. I have a relative that was once married to a man with similar attributes. Near perfect, no drink, no womanising etc, domesticated, spick and span kind of guy, too detailed to a fault. It turned out the guy was gay @the end of the day
Shocking
Re: Help! He is Quick Tempered. by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jul 14, 2012
@op

just run
Re: Help! He is Quick Tempered. by Mynd44: 2:56pm On Jul 14, 2012
diluminati: @op

just run
And run fast

Re: Help! He is Quick Tempered. by acidtalk: 5:14pm On Jul 14, 2012
*Running at the speed of light*
Re: Help! He is Quick Tempered. by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jul 14, 2012
Lol!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Self-esteem And Confidence / Is He Too Old For Me? / I Just Found Out That My Father Was My Mothers First True Love And That Was Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.