Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,805 members, 7,851,705 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:02 AM

Watch Video How This Side Chic Was Disgraced In Public By A Married Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Watch Video How This Side Chic Was Disgraced In Public By A Married Woman (1555 Views)

Female Hotel Worker Disgraced In Hookup Prank (Photos) / SEE How This Pretty Lady Was Disgraced @ Shoprite For Wearing A Revealing Dress / Tenant Who Peep Landlord Fòcking His Wife Was Disgraced Today PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Watch Video How This Side Chic Was Disgraced In Public By A Married Woman by Yomi4reel: 10:37am On Mar 11, 2021
I dont know why many single ladies will be going beyond their boundary to date men who have troublesome wivies who will go to any length to monitor their husband who have extra affair outside their marriage.

Lady disgrace her husband side chick in Abuja Garki, shouting leave my husband alone
It was a sad day for this lady when a woman approached her shouting at her to leave her husband for her.People were watching them as the woman in question could control her anger in public .

Watch the video how this side chic was disgraced outside by a married woman:https://wahalablog.com/lady-disgrace-her-husband-side-chick-in-abuja-garki-shouting-leave-my-husband-alone/

or watch here:https://www.instagram.com/tv/CMRV53mAbyS/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Re: Watch Video How This Side Chic Was Disgraced In Public By A Married Woman by Nobody: 10:41am On Mar 11, 2021
it's the gal in the last part of the video for me

Re: Watch Video How This Side Chic Was Disgraced In Public By A Married Woman by 4reala(m): 10:46am On Mar 11, 2021
Too bad for both of them
Re: Watch Video How This Side Chic Was Disgraced In Public By A Married Woman by Yomi4reel: 3:37pm On Mar 11, 2021
men to be blamed

(1) (Reply)

I Have Been There Too / What Is That One Thing U Need Badly Now? / How Do I Make Mum Forget About My Ex??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.