Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,326 members, 7,829,828 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

How Do I Make Mum Forget About My Ex?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Make Mum Forget About My Ex?? (1524 Views)

If You Know This Guy, Just Forget About Heaven (photos) / Tired Of Heart Break, Should I Just Forget About Her? / Yorubas Behold Your Legendary Men And Forget About The Brown Teeth Tribalist(pho (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Make Mum Forget About My Ex?? by mhizace: 5:04pm On Nov 14, 2021
It's almost a year since I broke up with him, and I've moved on with my life, but mum won't stop talking about this guy,I can't deny d fact that d guy was very supportive when we were together,yes he was,but I can't be with a guy whom he's mom don't want us to b
together...very simple

1 Like

Re: How Do I Make Mum Forget About My Ex?? by Ammishaddai: 5:08pm On Nov 14, 2021
Tell your mum that he's a thing of the past. And to make this more believable, get yourself a new boyfriend who's supportive of you and your future. Do this and thank me later with your wedding invitation grin

1 Like

Re: How Do I Make Mum Forget About My Ex?? by NarcissistKing(m): 5:10pm On Nov 14, 2021
She's gonna stop when you got a new man or whn you start doing better. Your mom is just missing his support and his companionship with you.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Make Mum Forget About My Ex?? by Vanilla4(f): 5:12pm On Nov 14, 2021
It's understandable, he must have built a good connection with you both. If your mom isn't aware of your septation, you may let her know.
Re: How Do I Make Mum Forget About My Ex?? by Smartb0y: 5:13pm On Nov 14, 2021
Lol,your mum is indirectly telling you to hit on that hypergamy note. seems like your current boyfriend isn't meeting standards eya.

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Make Mum Forget About My Ex?? by mhizace: 5:15pm On Nov 14, 2021
Ammishaddai:
Tell you mum that he's a thing of the past. And to make this more believable, get yourself a new boyfriend who's supportive of you and your future. Do this and thank me later with your wedding invitation grin
okay thanks
Re: How Do I Make Mum Forget About My Ex?? by mhizace: 5:16pm On Nov 14, 2021
NarcissistKing:
She's gonna stop when you got a new man or whn you start doing better. Your mom is just missing his support and his companionship with you.
you're right
Re: How Do I Make Mum Forget About My Ex?? by mhizace: 5:19pm On Nov 14, 2021
Vanilla4:
It's understandable, he must have built a good connection with you both. If your mom isn't aware of your septation, you may let her know.
yeah, she's aware of everything
Re: How Do I Make Mum Forget About My Ex?? by NarcissistKing(m): 5:19pm On Nov 14, 2021
mhizace:
you're right

That's it.
Re: How Do I Make Mum Forget About My Ex?? by mhizace: 5:23pm On Nov 14, 2021
Smartb0y:
Lol,your mum is indirectly telling you to hit on that hypergamy note.
seems like your current boyfriend isn't meeting standards eya.
haven't introduced d new guy to her,I'm afraid she won't like him
Re: How Do I Make Mum Forget About My Ex?? by Smartb0y: 5:27pm On Nov 14, 2021
mhizace:
why's that?
Re: How Do I Make Mum Forget About My Ex?? by mhizace: 5:29pm On Nov 14, 2021
Smartb0y:
why's that?
just scared
Re: How Do I Make Mum Forget About My Ex?? by Nobody: 5:31pm On Nov 14, 2021
mhizace:

My sister, swallow ya pride.
Re: How Do I Make Mum Forget About My Ex?? by Smartb0y: 5:33pm On Nov 14, 2021
mhizace:
just scared
just scared or he's not as bouyant like the previous one
Re: How Do I Make Mum Forget About My Ex?? by Nobody: 6:00pm On Nov 14, 2021
[quote author=mhizace post=107616422]It's almost a year since I broke up with him, and I've moved on with my life, but mum won't stop talking about this guy,I can't deny d fact that d guy was very supportive when we were together,yes he was,but I can't be with a guy whom he's mom don't want us to be together...very simple
[/quote
]

Lemme get this straight...
The reason you broke up with that supportive dude was because his mum didn't the you were good enough for her son??

Hmm...
Re: How Do I Make Mum Forget About My Ex?? by helinues: 6:33pm On Nov 14, 2021
Have you tried to bring in someone new to your mum?
Re: How Do I Make Mum Forget About My Ex?? by Truvelisback(m): 7:01pm On Nov 14, 2021
mhizace:
It's almost a year since I broke up with him, and I've moved on with my life, but mum won't stop talking about this guy,I can't deny d fact that d guy was very supportive when we were together,yes he was,but I can't be with a guy whom he's mom don't want us to b
together...very simple
What did u do to his mum that she hates u this way? Tell us something.
Re: How Do I Make Mum Forget About My Ex?? by mhizace: 7:40pm On Nov 14, 2021
helinues:
Have you tried to bring in someone new to your mum?
no
Re: How Do I Make Mum Forget About My Ex?? by pussymonger1: 7:42pm On Nov 14, 2021
HMMM CAN I GET TO KNOW YOU MORE ?
mhizace:
together...very simple

1 Like

Re: How Do I Make Mum Forget About My Ex?? by mhizace: 7:46pm On Nov 14, 2021
Truvelisback:
What did u do to his mum that she hates u this way? Tell us something.
his mum thinks we are noy compatible,and some little insinuations like that, I can't remember doing anything bad,she use to like me when started,but she seeing prophet to know more about my family, don't really know where d hatred came from
Re: How Do I Make Mum Forget About My Ex?? by Kobojunkie: 7:49pm On Nov 14, 2021
mhizace:
together...very simple
If you need to take time away from your mother so she can learn to respect your choices in life, please do. undecided
Re: How Do I Make Mum Forget About My Ex?? by mhizace: 7:50pm On Nov 14, 2021
pussymonger1:
HMMM CAN I GET TO KNOW YOU MORE ?
y not
Re: How Do I Make Mum Forget About My Ex?? by pussymonger1: 7:52pm On Nov 14, 2021
OKAY GOOD REPLY MY PM
mhizace:
y not

1 Like

Re: How Do I Make Mum Forget About My Ex?? by Truvelisback(m): 7:53pm On Nov 14, 2021
mhizace:
his mum thinks we are noy compatible,and some little insinuations like that, I can't remember doing anything bad,she use to like me when started,but she seeing prophet to know more about my family, don't really know where d hatred came from
Don't let that bothers u. If he loves u, he will stand on his word and make it work out. Except he is a baby man or a coward. However, just him a chance for the sake of ur mum. Ur mum loves the guy and i am sure u love him too. Don't u?
Re: How Do I Make Mum Forget About My Ex?? by mhizace: 8:04pm On Nov 14, 2021
pussymonger1:
OKAY GOOD REPLY MY PM
how
Re: How Do I Make Mum Forget About My Ex?? by pussymonger1: 8:06pm On Nov 14, 2021
CHECK YOUR EMAIL
mhizace:
how

1 Like

Re: How Do I Make Mum Forget About My Ex?? by Nobody: 8:32pm On Nov 14, 2021
mhizace:
together...very simple
Babe she doesn't own your life so let her do the talking while you live your life..
You are a grown-up and I don't think it's practical for your mum to hand pick who you are gonna be with..
Re: How Do I Make Mum Forget About My Ex?? by Depressed101: 8:34pm On Nov 14, 2021
mhizace:
together...very simple
get a new one that's better than him
Re: How Do I Make Mum Forget About My Ex?? by Karleb(m): 9:37pm On Nov 14, 2021
Ask your mum if she would date him. grin
Re: How Do I Make Mum Forget About My Ex?? by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:08pm On Nov 14, 2021
next time she whines again about the dude, tell that you are fed up with her talking about this dude.... and if she really likes him that much, then let HER go and date/marry him
Re: How Do I Make Mum Forget About My Ex?? by Boogyman557: 7:08am On Nov 15, 2021
Holly Gram cool if no be SUPPORT e get any oda tin.. Na who 1 remember BROKE ass Nigga. abeg make I lite my WEED. WTF MAN

(1) (Reply)

I Was Turned Down By A Ghanaian Lady Because I’m From Nigeria / Zimbabwean Cries On Top Of His Voice While Cutting His Toe For Money - Video / What My Dad Told Me When I Was 15 And Heartbroken.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.