Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,285 members, 7,860,665 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:02 PM

DJ Cuppy's Toilet Paper Is Pink (Photo) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy's Toilet Paper Is Pink (Photo) (60367 Views)

Toyin Lawani Stuffed Toilet Paper In My Bra For My Birthday Dress' - Kemi Olunlo / See The Most Expensive Toilet Paper Worth $1.3M. Photos / DJ Cuppy Flaunts Customized Rolls Royce With Her Billionaire Dad In UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Cuppy's Toilet Paper Is Pink (Photo) by Bukden16(m): 7:20pm On Mar 11, 2021
[quote author=BlueAir post=99798260] sad God this is disgusting. How will she know when the butt is wiped clean. Is this supposed to be a show off cruise ?

Dirty toilet seat for that matter.

Re: DJ Cuppy's Toilet Paper Is Pink (Photo) by mrwonlasewonie: 7:21pm On Mar 11, 2021
Kebbiprince:

You're the dirty pig here, why will u use your hand to carry shit,. The method is to use tissue paper first to wipe before you wash with water. Dirty yoruba boy
he's a bascard Yoruba boy grin

That's not how reasonable and sensible yorubas operate grin
Re: DJ Cuppy's Toilet Paper Is Pink (Photo) by BlueAir: 7:27pm On Mar 11, 2021
Envious of what exactly
mrwonlasewonie:
envy Kee you there grin tongue

How does it feel to see an ambitious girl not waiting/relying on daddy's money to succeed

I am sure we wouldn't be reading your envious ridden post if it was a picture of an illiterate housewife pounding yam for her husband while sweating profusely to serve her husband on her knees grin tongue

Oniranu tongue
Re: DJ Cuppy's Toilet Paper Is Pink (Photo) by mrwonlasewonie: 7:28pm On Mar 11, 2021
StreetFight:
This billionaire's daughter is obviously depressed. SHe will commit suicide one day
and you know that because? wink

Take it easy with your ungodly expectation of others wink
Re: DJ Cuppy's Toilet Paper Is Pink (Photo) by SirBunky85(m): 7:41pm On Mar 11, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright...

I can bet my balls....as that toilet fine reach she nor dey sit down on top poo or urinate...
She still get children's potty way she dey use poo and urinate..then after she go empty am inside...

And for those quoting me....and asking me why...
Let me tell you all a secret
although girls do that because they are trying to prevent toilet infection because their vagina picks infection easily but still
Ladies are too dramatic and they behave like babies at home... only when they are in public they behave like angel and coordinate themselves
coming from a shameless scammer.I pray you get nabbed and prosecuted.
Re: DJ Cuppy's Toilet Paper Is Pink (Photo) by Burruchaga71(m): 7:42pm On Mar 11, 2021
So this girl de shit?
Re: DJ Cuppy's Toilet Paper Is Pink (Photo) by SirBunky85(m): 7:43pm On Mar 11, 2021
Lewisalexander:
This big breasted lady no get shame
leave her alone and mind your business
Re: DJ Cuppy's Toilet Paper Is Pink (Photo) by Mustiboy(m): 7:54pm On Mar 11, 2021
drakeli:
There’s a reason why toilet paper is made white. For sure, her butt will never be thoroughly clean. How does she know it’s thoroughly clean with a colored paper?

The question everyone is not asking.

You're wise
Re: DJ Cuppy's Toilet Paper Is Pink (Photo) by Nobody: 7:56pm On Mar 11, 2021
This her endless displays don dey weak me o undecided undecided. Abeg buy quality palm oil from me to cook your food o, enjoy yourself and mind your business. My oils are carefully processed from fresh nuts and unadulterated. I can supply worldwide.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy's Toilet Paper Is Pink (Photo) by Monday60655(m): 8:30pm On Mar 11, 2021
Let's see your picture while using it nah! Stupid attention seeker.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy's Toilet Paper Is Pink (Photo) by meobizy(f): 8:49pm On Mar 11, 2021
Lol. This is for the bored children on Twitter. I guess a Nairalander there brought it here to entertain peers. MTN and some other telecom companies have sworn to make Seun enter the employment market. Since morning every other website worked seamlessly but this discussion board. A WiFi network is my only consolation nowadays. E no concern me. The end of this gutter forum is near.
Re: DJ Cuppy's Toilet Paper Is Pink (Photo) by Oshokalo: 9:19pm On Mar 11, 2021
so this girl no dey tamba with water, disgusting AJ nearly give her mouth action
Re: DJ Cuppy's Toilet Paper Is Pink (Photo) by gozzlin: 9:39pm On Mar 11, 2021
And the color of her pussy is what?
Re: DJ Cuppy's Toilet Paper Is Pink (Photo) by Kudducini(m): 9:48pm On Mar 11, 2021
E sure me say na her sheet go smell pass
Re: DJ Cuppy's Toilet Paper Is Pink (Photo) by 62ss: 9:53pm On Mar 11, 2021
HeWrites:
Celebrity disc jockey and singer DJ Cuppy has revealed her choice of toilet paper colour, Igbere TV reports.

The 28-year-old shared a picture of her toilet on Instagram on Wednesday, revealing the colour of the toilet paper to be pink.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CMO-U3in2m5/?igshid=1fxgnem53cqwe

Cuppy’s love for the pink colour is also evident in her hair and choice of Ferrari.

The disk jockey recently announced her admission into Oxford University for her second master’s degree.
good punish am
Re: DJ Cuppy's Toilet Paper Is Pink (Photo) by Tonytonex(m): 9:57pm On Mar 11, 2021
tongue
Re: DJ Cuppy's Toilet Paper Is Pink (Photo) by Tonytonex(m): 9:58pm On Mar 11, 2021
gozzlin:
And the color of her pussy is what?
It's the same color. pink.
Re: DJ Cuppy's Toilet Paper Is Pink (Photo) by dotmon7292: 10:11pm On Mar 11, 2021
So! make we do waitn?
Re: DJ Cuppy's Toilet Paper Is Pink (Photo) by Blackdisciple(m): 10:41pm On Mar 11, 2021
Lolz crazy !!!
Na she be the last born for their house
Re: DJ Cuppy's Toilet Paper Is Pink (Photo) by gozzlin: 12:41am On Mar 12, 2021
Tonytonex:
It's the same color. pink.

Chaiii!!!!
Re: DJ Cuppy's Toilet Paper Is Pink (Photo) by Nobody: 1:15am On Mar 12, 2021
And they all almost crucified me when I said that I use tissue to clean my butt before washing off.

I don't see no one bashing this wack DJ for same thang.

Abi, no be the same practice we dey practice??

Let me mention most of the crucifiers from that thread.
Re: DJ Cuppy's Toilet Paper Is Pink (Photo) by sweetrace(f): 9:04am On Mar 12, 2021
mrwonlasewonie:
lmaoo are you surprised?

How will They have the opportunity and avenue to express their hate,envy and Bile! grin

Exactly!!!

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy's Toilet Paper Is Pink (Photo) by mrwonlasewonie: 9:36am On Mar 12, 2021
BlueAir:
Envious of what exactly
envious that the innocent girl was born with silver spoon in her mouth and living the "baby girl lifestyle" grin tongue
Re: DJ Cuppy's Toilet Paper Is Pink (Photo) by Eastcaostboy: 10:07am On Mar 12, 2021
BlueAir:
sad God this is disgusting. How will she know when the butt is wiped clean. Is this supposed to be a show off cruise ? Obun
cuppy is still s dirty babe sha, but not her fault na yoruba babe no matter what they claim they will still lack classy. Cuppy let me groom you, stop wasting tissues use water and toilet soap to wash up after using the closet. Also maintain the system on toileting and bathing at the same time and wash up at once
Re: DJ Cuppy's Toilet Paper Is Pink (Photo) by BlueAir: 10:40am On Mar 12, 2021
undecided smh. Let me correct you,shes born with a golden spoon and I'm born with a silver spoon. lipsrsealed where do u know me from to just quote me this crapp
mrwonlasewonie:
envious that the innocent girl was born with silver spoon in her mouth and living the "baby girl lifestyle" grin tongue
Re: DJ Cuppy's Toilet Paper Is Pink (Photo) by mrwonlasewonie: 10:45am On Mar 12, 2021
sweetrace:

Exactly!!!
grin
Re: DJ Cuppy's Toilet Paper Is Pink (Photo) by Agugbadin: 11:12am On Mar 12, 2021
All this things you are posting will drive away serious men because they will think you not a serious and organized person. You can learn from your younger sister, she is well organized. Obun
Re: DJ Cuppy's Toilet Paper Is Pink (Photo) by mrwonlasewonie: 11:54am On Mar 12, 2021
BlueAir:
undecided smh. Let me correct you,shes born with a golden spoon and I'm born with a silver spoon. lipsrsealed where do u know me from to just quote me this crapp
Pele o golden baby grin

This envy is reeking in your post that it's so hard to conceal.pele dear.wa wa alright cheesy
Re: DJ Cuppy's Toilet Paper Is Pink (Photo) by BlueAir: 12:47pm On Mar 12, 2021
sad I don't think I'm replying an adult
mrwonlasewonie:
Pele o golden baby grin

This envy is reeking in your post that it's so hard to conceal.pele dear.wa wa alright cheesy
Re: DJ Cuppy's Toilet Paper Is Pink (Photo) by Johntess02: 12:51pm On Mar 12, 2021
Some things are not just relevant.
Re: DJ Cuppy's Toilet Paper Is Pink (Photo) by Nobody: 12:57pm On Mar 12, 2021
Bornsinner7:
She for snap the colour of her shit too.. nonsense

No need, it's pink.
Re: DJ Cuppy's Toilet Paper Is Pink (Photo) by mrwonlasewonie: 1:39pm On Mar 12, 2021
BlueAir:
sad I don't think I'm replying an adult
so it's time to throw the victim/ age card because I bursted you grin tongue

Grow up grin tongue

E pain an grin tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Basketmouth Reacts To Ebuka's Outfit To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding / Regina Daniels Smoking In Front 2face Kid & Davido ( Pics, Vid) / Sky B Involved In A Car Accident (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.