Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,145 members, 7,860,109 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:41 AM

DJ Cuppy's Toilet Paper Is Pink (Photo) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy's Toilet Paper Is Pink (Photo) (60365 Views)

Toyin Lawani Stuffed Toilet Paper In My Bra For My Birthday Dress' - Kemi Olunlo / See The Most Expensive Toilet Paper Worth $1.3M. Photos / DJ Cuppy Flaunts Customized Rolls Royce With Her Billionaire Dad In UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Cuppy's Toilet Paper Is Pink (Photo) by BlueAir: 3:09pm On Mar 12, 2021
lipsrsealed tell me,how much is cuppy paying you for all these amusing assumptions you're passing at me? Or are you just pained and jealous of the likes and shares I'm getting? Ohh shhit,I guess that's why
mrwonlasewonie:
so it's time to throw the victim/ age card because I bursted you grin tongue

Grow up grin tongue

E pain an grin tongue
Re: DJ Cuppy's Toilet Paper Is Pink (Photo) by mrwonlasewonie: 6:26pm On Mar 12, 2021
BlueAir:
lipsrsealed tell me,how much is cuppy paying you for all these amusing assumptions you're passing at me? Or are you just pained and jealous of the likes and shares I'm getting? Ohh shhit,I guess that's why
Na so your IQ LOw reach ehya

See lifetime achievement-nairaland lousy likes lol
Re: DJ Cuppy's Toilet Paper Is Pink (Photo) by BlueAir: 6:38pm On Mar 12, 2021
Oponu get out of my DM jare. Ode. I never envy dangote,na otedola pikin I go envy. Na everyone u think get street mind like yours. Cho cho Cho cho Cho like an ediot. U wey never fit get cuppy reply on social media dey take paracetamol for am for nothing
mrwonlasewonie:
Na so your IQ LOw reach ehya

See lifetime achievement-nairaland lousy likes lol
Re: DJ Cuppy's Toilet Paper Is Pink (Photo) by mrwonlasewonie: 6:41pm On Mar 12, 2021
BlueAir:
Oponu get out of my DM jare. Ode. I never envy dangote,na otedola pikin I go envy. Na everyone u think get street mind like yours. Cho cho Cho cho Cho like an ediot. U wey never fit get cuppy reply on social media dey take paracetamol for am for nothing
lamentations of a pained looser grin tongue

Its obvious I hit a nerve grin tongue tongue
Re: DJ Cuppy's Toilet Paper Is Pink (Photo) by BlueAir: 7:36pm On Mar 12, 2021
sad Obviously giving u attention is fueling ur false sense of validation
mrwonlasewonie:
lamentations of a pained looser grin tongue

Its obvious I hit a nerve grin tongue tongue
Re: DJ Cuppy's Toilet Paper Is Pink (Photo) by mrwonlasewonie: 1:22am On Mar 13, 2021
BlueAir:
sad Obviously giving u attention is fueling ur false sense of validation
grin

Shebi you think say you Sabi bully grin tongue tongue
Re: DJ Cuppy's Toilet Paper Is Pink (Photo) by zebjoe: 10:55am On Mar 21, 2021
Unbelievable: 10 Times DJ Cuppy shocked Nigerians

For Nigerians that listen to songs a lot – they would rarely miss the signature phrase ‘to cuppy this tune’ of DJ Cuppy. She has successfully etched her name in the hearts of Nigerians as a classic Disc Jockey who understands the right mixes of music to make Nigerians dance their hearts out.

Although some have criticised her songs, she has fared better than a couple of cross over celebrities and maintains a strong fan base without the luxury expenses of giveaways.

DJ cuppy has shocked Nigerians in so many ways, it started this year with the controversial remarks from Zlatan Ibile about Cuppy. She also shocked Nigerians with the news of her letter of acceptance to the prestigious Oxford University, England, for a master’s degree in African studies.
Shocked that Cuppy is interested in postgraduate studies? Well, here’s a bigger shock – it is going to be her second Master’s degree.

Do you want to know the other ways DJ Cuppy has shocked Nigerians?

Watch more here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NKszUxpO1eY

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Basketmouth Reacts To Ebuka's Outfit To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding / Regina Daniels Smoking In Front 2face Kid & Davido ( Pics, Vid) / Sky B Involved In A Car Accident (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.