Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,886 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

Question For Joagbaje - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Question For Joagbaje (4326 Views)

Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked / Joagbaje Was Right About Ebola, Jesus Is The Cure, AnotherEbola Victim Testifies / *~ Joagbaje Voted The Religion Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Question For Joagbaje by harakiri(m): 2:42pm On Apr 13, 2011
@ the last two mentally reetarded dullards who posted. . . If after spending years in school,you still cant decipher what a figure of speech is, then i wonder what school impacted in you. "Making a deal with the devil" is a figure of speech used in terming a hard decision but reetards like yourselves choose to turn it into something else. Its dullards like yourselves that are usually denied visa and jobs because you cant answer simple questions and instead of looking within to uproot the problem,you prefer to blame imaginary "enemies of progress". Bloody reetarded dullards! ! !
Re: Question For Joagbaje by EarsWide(m): 2:57pm On Apr 13, 2011
@Mabell

I am not Sir John
Re: Question For Joagbaje by Nobody: 3:34pm On Apr 13, 2011
Micuilles:

You see why its not every lame, blind or insane begger you see on the road you should help? Some of them probably re-incarnated. They were the guys who killed Jesus 2000yrs ago & are facing the heat now.
@ Earswide & Harakiri, please trace your past life to be sure you are not one of them.
Pst. Jo, just ignore them & continue with your ministry work. The called ones will be blessed & the rest will be danmed.

Are you sure you're a Christian? You're talking about reincarnation when your religion tells you that you go to heaven permanently and praise god for eternity.
You better pray for jesus to take that spirit of Buddhism and Hinduism out of your system before you end up in hell wiith the likes of Harakiri.
Re: Question For Joagbaje by Micuilles: 3:52pm On Apr 13, 2011
grin @ Martian (Mr. Nice guy d philosopher). Because I used the word "probably reincarnated" does not mean I believe in it. For the records, I AM A CHRISTIAN. Are you? If you are, same advice to you sir, just avoid the devil in Harakiri before his devil jumps into you.
Re: Question For Joagbaje by Nobody: 4:11pm On Apr 13, 2011
Micuilles:

grin @ Martian (Mr. Nice guy d philosopher). Because I used the word "probably reincarnated" does not mean I believe in it. For the records, I AM A CHRISTIAN. Are you? If you are, same advice to you sir, just avoid the devil in Harakiri before his devil jumps into you.

Yes brother, all these evolutionists and satanists with their "theories". I'm sure they have demons that escaped from black holes in them. We just have to be prayerful in these last days.
Re: Question For Joagbaje by dare2think: 4:13pm On Apr 13, 2011
@Martian

Because somebody does not agree with your views you condemn them to hell. Is that what Christ instructed his followers to do?

You give Christianity a bad name.
Re: Question For Joagbaje by Azibalua(f): 5:24pm On Apr 13, 2011
After reading thru only one thought keeps on bugging me,
@ear wide
Why is it difficult for you to believe the dead was raised in the name of Jesus ? Are you ANTI CHRIST?
Re: Question For Joagbaje by PastorAIO: 6:20pm On Apr 13, 2011
Azibalua:

@ear wide
Why is it difficult for you to believe the dead was raised in the name of Jesus ? Are you ANTI CHRIST?

I believe the difficulty for him lies in the fact that JoAgbaje has failed to provide any evidence.
Re: Question For Joagbaje by Nobody: 6:53pm On Apr 13, 2011
dare2think:

@Martian

Because somebody does not agree with your views you condemn them to hell. Is that what Christ instructed his followers to do?

You give Christianity a bad name.

I'm just warning the heathens, there will be no mercy on that day of judgement when Jesus rides his horse through the clouds while the whole world behold his glory, then away we go!
Re: Question For Joagbaje by IdiAmin2(m): 7:06pm On Apr 13, 2011
Re: Question For Joagbaje
« #9 on: Today at 09:39:25 AM »

@Jo

Many apologies it was a girl that died not a man - sorry my mistake!

So you never actually saw the dead girl but yet you claim you raised her from the dead ?? Mr Jo - how can you be embarassing yourself like this ?

So your powers are so great that you were able to package the miracle and send it via her brother

If I was to be charitable to you - I would say you were lied to by her brother - on the other hand the more probable explanation is that you are a fraud - you made up this cock and bull story.

Mr Jo - if you are really a pastor (and I say this sincerely) then the problems in churches are greater than I thought!!

Na wetin I call Bluetooth miracle, joagbaje bluetooth the anointing, send am via wireless grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Question For Joagbaje by Nobody: 8:34am On Apr 14, 2011
This is interesting.
My question is this: why would Joe beat his chest to this miracle when he wasnt there?
Was she certified dead by a medical personel?
Was she in coma?
Was she in shock due to the amount of blood she lost?
There must be a medical explanation to this.
Re: Question For Joagbaje by nuclearboy(m): 11:46am On Apr 14, 2011
Nollywood drama --->

1. The girl had given all her money to CE and so was hungry without any way of getting nourishment
2. Since lying is an official policy in CE, she faked a "faint" to get some sympathy. Faking is not wrong (in CE) cos she's not a sinner anyway
3. The miracle Jo sent her was a tin of milk and 2 packets of biscuits.
4. Once she got that, she got up
5. CE marketing dept decided that was good enough for a testimony
6. Hunger became a demon, fake "faint" became "death", milk became a miracle and pastor chris was glorified

One particularly dull scion of a cement bench said EarsWide sounds like me.  Very true - you know why? He said the truth.

You DO NOT BOAST UNLESS YOU CAN BACK UP YOUR WORDS. But unsubstantiated unverified claims are the only things you do
Re: Question For Joagbaje by dare2think: 12:01pm On Apr 14, 2011
Me, I'm still waiting for the facebook link,

Anything otherwise, then you are as fake as your story. And you are part of the problems of Africa and religion.

How can you tell Niaraland about your "miracle"  but fail to tell the Media.          You guys give Hypocrisy a new meaning.

By the way can you raise my dead Grandma,I miss her dearly.
Re: Question For Joagbaje by Image123(m): 12:36pm On Apr 14, 2011
So much of unbelief sha. Unbelief is not, and will not be righteousness no matter how we reason it. i don't know Jo, neither do i make anything of what he's claimed. But for those who find it so life-changing, you asked for proof, he gave you a phone number and name. AT LEAST, follow up on the number, call or something, arrange to meet the party/parties involved and then do proper verifications before dismissing the story. It's so easy and quite lazy to just not believe, and to point fingers. More especially when we have so many people using 'cheat browsing' or free MByte to say anything awoof. Use your money, do investigation, catch them red-handed or something, all this oshofree blackmanmentality is so 'depressing'.
Re: Question For Joagbaje by dare2think: 1:15pm On Apr 14, 2011
@ Image123

True he gave a name and phone number,  Fair enough.

I cant call a strange person for whatever reason and ask that nonsense. It sounds ridiculous just as his claims

He mentioned that his facebook is inundated with proves about his personality. Since we are all on the Internet, wouldn't it be sensible to give us the link and shut us up for good.

Dude, any Tom, D, ick and harry can give any number and provide a silly alibi. He could be the one for all we know, or do we know how he sounds.

You my friend you need to raise your mentality, Forgive me if i refuse to belive someone who says he raised someone from the dead on the Internet of all places.

Why do you always feel the need to defend people/ideas/claims just becuase they mention the name Christ.

DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY PEOPLE HAVE ABUSED THAT NAME.

What are we to say. "Hello, we heard on the internet that JOAGAJE raised one of your family members is it true? ,  Do you know how silly that sounds?
Give us the facebook link, that's easier for the doubters to access.

I refuse to belive anybody just beacuse they call the name Jesus Christ.

You said, especially when we have so many people using 'cheat browsing' or free MByte to say anything awoof .Use your money, do investigation, catch them red-handed or something, all this oshofree blackmanmentality is so 'depressing'", 
That sounds so ignorant. Do you know how everyone browses?

By the way, who told you that belief is righteousness.
Re: Question For Joagbaje by harakiri(m): 1:30pm On Apr 14, 2011
@dare2think. . . Nice reply to IMAGE123. He's probably into the "free browsing" scheme,thats why he kept talking about it. What a way to advertise!
Re: Question For Joagbaje by EarsWide(m): 1:48pm On Apr 14, 2011
@Azibalua, you said

@ear wide

This is the kind of nonsensical/demented talk that is killing our churches/countries.

So you really expect me to believe a proven liar (Mr Jo) in his claims of raising someone from the dead (and apparently by remote) smiley ?

As long as Mr Jo cannot back up any of his claims then he is a FRAUD!!
Re: Question For Joagbaje by Image123(m): 2:08pm On Apr 14, 2011
And facebook is not on the internet? Or are you saying pictures would convince you? Is Jo not a ce member? Don't they put pictures of 'miracles/testimonies' on their magazines? Do you believe them? If you really want to investigate, call the person, organise to meet him/them. Ask for medicals, neighbours report and whatever detail. Then come and start making all the claims you want, depending on what you got after credible investigation or keep quiet and stop the witch hunt.
Till then, you're just all words no action. The exact thing you've accused Jo of. Any sane christian knows that unbelief is not righteousness
Re: Question For Joagbaje by dare2think: 2:36pm On Apr 14, 2011
Now I KNOW your mentality.

Pictures won't convince me. His facebook page (as he had suggested, yet fail to produce )inundated with appreciation from people aknowlegding this miracle is more sensible than calling a
random/faceless person to confirm a ridiculous claim.

But i question your jugdements, I did not pre-empt this situation so i will not take any silly action like you suggested, pls be aware I'm not the one accused of deceit so i have nothing to prove to you.

The person in question has kept numb and refused to supply any substantial evidence to his claim, I refuse to believe a person who who claims to raise the dead and clearly has a motive (Deceit) just to support his claim of divinity.

Yes I am all words no action, what do i need action for, I'm not the person with claims to raise the dead. Let him pre-empt the action, He is the one with something to prove.

Atleast doubting Thomas changed his mind after seeing more evidences.

You just don't want to accept it, MAJORITY USE THE NAME OF GOD/ALLAH/JESUS IN VAIN. and this is no exception, TELL HIM TO PROVE ME WRONG.
Re: Question For Joagbaje by harakiri(m): 2:42pm On Apr 14, 2011
@Image123. . . You are barking up the wrong tree. Your critisms should be directed at "Pastor Agbaje" and not the other way round. Agbaje is the one who came forth to declare a claim purporting that he had indeed raised someone from the dead. Any rational thinking human being would assume he performed this miracle in close proximity of the presumed deceased but after a little probing, Agbaje took the easy way out by declaring he wasn't in contact with the deceased and the miracle happened in absentia (he probably sent the miracle via bluetooth or email attachment). He further claimed his facebook page is loaded with proof of more miracles. He did this on his own accord and he obviously wants people to have faith in his words. Why is it so hard and irredeemably difficult for him to provide the link? Your already know why unless you choose to kid yourself. If these acts really happened,his facebook page would be a feeding frenzy. Even a GENUINE miracle of curing diabetes would be on the news. Concerning the purported phone number and name, i can assign 3 phone numbers to either myself or a cohort to recieve calls that intend to verify that i am indeed Methuselah's older brother who has lived through thousands of years! So what are we talking about? Instead of questioning the villagers why they are angry with the rain maker, ask the rain maker why he failed to bring rain! ! !
Re: Question For Joagbaje by harakiri(m): 3:10pm On Apr 14, 2011
@dare2think. . . I'm sure by now it's gradually begining to dawn on you why i told you a while back that it's pointless bantering back and forth with clouded minds. A few derive wisdom from other peoples experiences, some learn from their own experiences, most will NEVER see or learn ANYTHING even with a tornado of nasty experiences,mishaps and catastrophes. Such people remain gullible victims all their life. They would rather kill you than face the reality that stares them in the face. It is what it is.
Re: Question For Joagbaje by dare2think: 3:52pm On Apr 14, 2011
@ Harakiri

I am aware of the futility involved in dealing with ignorant minds. But I have learnt a great deal from contributions on these forums,  merits and demerits. From debates you learn quite a lot, i come to this forum not to only debate about views but to gain knowlegde as to why people have differents views.

But what i will not do is to CALL A SPADE A HOE, as it is on this particular issue. I enjoy your contributions, even though i might not agree with some views i still look at it constructively and think later.

If only these ignorant folks have the idea of the vast traditions,religion and cultures in the world they wont lay claim that only one way leads to salvation.

I think we need to open a new thread and share our ideals and views on a real level, not all these feudal raising the dead rubbish. Whenever you are ready. smiley
Re: Question For Joagbaje by harakiri(m): 4:29pm On Apr 14, 2011
@dare2think. . . Let me take a wild guess : You disagree with my disbelief in the entirety of religion (that wasn't so hard. . .lol). Open up a thread SOON but ensure you have an excessively large cache of "ammunition" to defend your "strongholds". . .lol. I'm just kidding. A healthy discourse with you would certainly be welcome.
Re: Question For Joagbaje by SirJohn(m): 6:52pm On Apr 14, 2011
Image123:

And facebook is not on the internet? Or are you saying pictures would convince you? Is Jo not a ce member? Don't they put pictures of 'miracles/testimonies' on their magazines? Do you believe them? If you really want to investigate, call the person, organise to meet him/them. Ask for medicals, neighbours report and whatever detail. Then come and start making all the claims you want, depending on what you got after credible investigation or keep quiet and stop the witch hunt.
Till then, you're just all words no action. The exact thing you've accused Jo of. Any sane christian knows that unbelief is not righteousness

Hello image,
I initially didn't want to comment on this thread but now I'm tempted to. You see, I really don't blame @Earswide or @dare2think for not wanting to call the number posted by Jo, I've tried it once and ended up being labeled a liar by Jo.

He had claimed to cure a lady of total blindness and then gave her number for me to verify; when I called the lady, the story changed, she said she was not blind but was having a peppery sensation in her eyes that made her unable to open it for long. She even told me she did not recover in Jo's church but after she had left. I called Jo back and told him what the lady told me, he called her back and then called me again to say the lady said I lied. When I called the lady a second time, she became hostile and wouldn't talk to me.

Well, the only mistake I made was not recording that call, this whole matter would have been laid to rest; but now its my word against Jo's as such I choose to keep mute till the appointed time.
Re: Question For Joagbaje by Pukkah: 6:56pm On Apr 14, 2011
Somebody was raised from the dead shocked Was she really confirmed dead?
Re: Question For Joagbaje by Image123(m): 10:26pm On Apr 14, 2011
@sirjohn
I think NOW may be an 'appointed time'. I'm not saying that Jo's saying the truth or lying, but there supposed to be real reason for hunting him up and down. The OP's the one making all the noise about this 'miracle', not Jo. He's been following Jo on different threads publicizing these. So Jo gave him a number and a name for his troubles. Has he even bothered to 'flash' the number, no no interest. Arm-chair criticism's so easy. Let him carry out an investigation like you did, and then if Jo's found lying, fine, accuse him to his face. For what i think, the OP's only interested in creating trouble on Jo's facebook account, he's not going there to believe nada. Why not take the trouble, call and record conversations, arrange a meeting, ask for proofs, then conclude.
What i see here is conclude, criticise, ask for an internet link, condemn. Where's fair judgement, or fair judgement is only for 'true' christians?
Re: Question For Joagbaje by Sweetnecta: 10:44pm On Apr 14, 2011
if jesus didn't raise himself up, how can jo raise anyone up?

If jesus truly died, he would have remained dead.

but jo's story and jesus's story have common thread; no true eyewitness. finally, no one certified that death truly occurred.
Re: Question For Joagbaje by nuclearboy(m): 10:55pm On Apr 14, 2011
What Image has suggested above and his reasons do make sense.

I think the problem most have with it however is that they have already judged Jo (rightly in my estimation) to be fraudulent. The lies and deceit of the past remain an albatross around his neck and a truly decent person would keep quiet and rebuild the conception about him with consistency of truth and humility in the true spirit of Christ for awhile.

Sadly, our man Friday does the exact opposite and is as abrasive with his vacuous boasts as sharp sandpaper used as a kerchief.
Re: Question For Joagbaje by aletheia(m): 4:07am On Apr 15, 2011
The purpose of this thread looks suspiciously like an attempt to bully Joagbaje. The initial tone seems too much like an attempt to call out someone to a brawl. Was that approach really necessary? Some of us may not agree with a lot of what Joagbaje says but. . .in any case the OP could easily have conducted this business in a decorous manner.
Re: Question For Joagbaje by Joagbaje(m): 5:47am On Apr 15, 2011
@ all
Sir john is lying in his teeth. And he knows what he is doing. That lady got healed of total blindness after I prayed for her. She testified to John. He called me to give another story. I was shocked. I called the lady back She said he was lying. Anybody who cares can follow up on the story.

There several miracles God is doing through his church there was a half dead young insane guy I saw who had been lying by the road side for days .  I thought. He was dead . God told me to reverse my car . And as I got to him ,he was still breathing. He was half burnt also. I took him to hospital. And prayed for him . He got healed. He would have died. They said it was a cooked story . Until i put his pictures out. They now said it was wrong to put someones picture up.

If any one think I cook this story up, they should follow image123 advise at least you will have proof to nail me. The young girl bled to death. I only met her in the hospital and led her to christ.

I don't need to go into sin of manipulation to make men believe in God. The intention of earswide or whoever he is veryObvious . He had been pursuing me over Nairaland for proof in many threads. He had thought I won't respond.But Now that I gave him the contact.  He should have said "thanks for your response". But he knows what he is doing. He was not out for proof. But to rubbish joagbaje. I've told him to meet me in private over the matter . But now that I responded . He was disappointed because he thought I would run away. I have nothing to hide in this matter.  I will encourage anyone to call and investigate. I didn't cook a story . The clinic or hospital they took her to for drip , was it created by me?  Is the record not there ? .
Re: Question For Joagbaje by KunleOshob(m): 6:26am On Apr 15, 2011
@joagbaje

Why don't you give us the name and address of the hospital they took her too so we can go and verify if the hospital exists and if someone who they had certified dead previously was miraculously raised to life.
Re: Question For Joagbaje by nuclearboy(m): 6:43am On Apr 15, 2011
This is turning out very nicely and will truly help Jo clear the air. He has now told us there was a hospital and just as Kunle asks, I think the best is to give us the name of the patient and the name of the hospital with the time frame involved.

That will help clear the air. May we have the information please or is it only a phone number of a faceless brother that we must hold on to?

Aside that, one small problem --> I thought you said you were not near the girl and used her brother as it were, as a proxy? Which is why some "doubting thomases" (no pun intended) were asking if you bluetoothed the miracle or something. Yet above here, you say you met her in the hospital and led her to Christ?

Which is it & how do you reconcile giving different testimonies about the same thing whist requiring people believe and trust you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Does God Choose For Us Our Life Partners? / UK Churches Lose 4 Million Worshippers / Praying Amiss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.