Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,331 members, 7,819,135 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

Question For Joagbaje - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Question For Joagbaje (4322 Views)

Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked / Joagbaje Was Right About Ebola, Jesus Is The Cure, AnotherEbola Victim Testifies / *~ Joagbaje Voted The Religion Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Question For Joagbaje by EarsWide(m): 9:43am On Apr 16, 2011
@Micuilles

Your Pastor Chris is fraud who can not cast a shadow talk less of casting out a demon grin grin grin
Re: Question For Joagbaje by Micuilles: 10:10am On Apr 16, 2011
shocked @ Earswide, Its like you have legions of demons after I casted out the resident evil in you. You know why? The devil left you, came back & discovered you were still empty (since you refused to recieve God's spirit), So he went & invited all of his demon friends. NOW YOU ARE IN BIGGGG WAHALA. oNLY Mountain of fire can help you now after 20days dry fasting. grin grin grin grin

Sorry Devil, you have run out of luck!!! I can't help you this time.
Re: Question For Joagbaje by Micuilles: 10:15am On Apr 16, 2011
@ Earswide, Remember this quote?

Earswide, you can go ahead & recieve your healing. you are healed if you believe.     You better believe or be damned.

At least I warned you. Now your stubborn demon has landed you in a deep s-----it!  cry cry cry
Re: Question For Joagbaje by EarsWide(m): 10:25am On Apr 16, 2011
@micuilles
you are a mugu and your pastor chris is a fraud. You can both kiss my A*S smiley
Re: Question For Joagbaje by mabell: 11:37am On Apr 16, 2011
is this all you have learnt to say
is this your best shot
grow up earswide or sirjohn
get a grip of better grammar
learn good communication skills and practice it

you sound so much like a child, it's sad you are on this forum
Re: Question For Joagbaje by dare2think: 12:42pm On Apr 16, 2011
Look at the so-called Christians' replies undecided

You are all HYPOCRITES, ALL OF YOU.

DEMONS INDEED, when someone says his mind about his feelings, he has demons. 

Have you seen or heard a demon before? Micuilles?

Pretenders. sad
Re: Question For Joagbaje by EarsWide(m): 12:46pm On Apr 16, 2011
@Mabell

You said

get a grip of better grammar

Is that correct english ? Mugu! grin
Re: Question For Joagbaje by newmi(m): 1:06pm On Apr 16, 2011
EarsWide:

@micuilles
you are a mugu and your pastor chris is a fraud. You can both kiss my A*S smiley
Well parents beware don't say l didn't warn ya, thats not a language you'd want your kids to learn
Re: Question For Joagbaje by Micuilles: 1:49pm On Apr 16, 2011
EarsWide:

@micuilles

wink @ EarswideYou will be supprised how much I know you as a person. Your real name, exact location & house address. This tells you I know wot you do for a living. I wonder why you refer to men of God as frauds when you & I know what you do for a living. Be informed you are on my most wanted list & I assure you, your arse will be in jail soonest, exactly where it belongs. This is why you have to be born again so your time in jail won't be so frustrating.
Re: Question For Joagbaje by EarsWide(m): 1:54pm On Apr 16, 2011
@Micuilles

grin grin grin grin

Are you threatening me ? I am really trembling now! NOT.

Bring it on - you might need more than a mountain of fire though to take me on though  - see the pun there  grin grin

From now on I will refer to you as the Valley of water Mugu  grin grin grin
Re: Question For Joagbaje by Micuilles: 2:06pm On Apr 16, 2011
@ Earswide, I've met thousands of your type of criminals. You talk & think thesame way when you're at large but when you are in jail you sing with loud tiny voices in praise to your demon. Now that you're still at large, instead of you to give your life to God you go around talking like a wind bag.

When I put those tight manacles round your wrist I'll remind you of this day Earswide, watch your back! every country you enter, i'll be monitoring you like I've been. I'll hunt you like a plague. You can run from the law but you can't hide you crook! angry angry angry
Re: Question For Joagbaje by EarsWide(m): 2:15pm On Apr 16, 2011
@Valley of water Mugu aka Micuilles

I thought you were going after me with your mountain of fire spiritul forces  grin, now you are coming after me in the natural world. Were your valley of water forces defeated before they even started ?

You said
When I put those tight manacles around your wrist
Manacles ko, barnacles ni - idiotic mugu.

You mugus are really keeping me entertained this weekend o - keep it up.  grin grin grin
Re: Question For Joagbaje by Micuilles: 2:38pm On Apr 16, 2011
@ Earswide, you can decieve others on this forum but you can never decieve me. You dis 419 yahoo yahoo armed robber. Your time is up. Thank God for forums like dis. You still dey crack joke wen your crimes dey smell around you.

If you are not the crook I'm looking for, try reveal your personal email address now? YoU BE robber. Get out of this forum Now now. I'm outta here. Got to catch up with one of your criminal brother, its his time to pay for his sins. Your time will soon come & when I arrest you, everyone for this forum go see your face for AIT int'l.

@ All, PLS BE INFORMED THAT THE MAN DISGUIZING AS Earswide is A WANTED CRIMINAL. If you see him, please report to the nearest station. If you know him, avoid him before you become his accomplist.
Re: Question For Joagbaje by EarsWide(m): 2:47pm On Apr 16, 2011
@Valley of water mugu (aka Micuilles)

You said
@ Earswide, you can decieve others on this forum but you can never decieve me. You dis 419 yahoo yahoo armed robber. Your time is up. Thank God for forums like dis. You still dey crack joke wen your crimes dey smell around you.

If you are not the crook I'm looking for, try reveal your personal email address now? YoU BE robber. Get out of this forum Now now. I'm outta here. Got to catch up with one of your criminal brother, its his time to pay for his sins. Your time will soon come & when I arrest you, everyone for this forum go see your face for AIT int'l.

@ All, PLS BE INFORMED THAT THE MAN DISGUIZING AS Earswide is A WANTED CRIMINAL. If you see him, please report to the nearest station. If you know him, avoid him before you become his accomplist.

grin grin grin

Where are your mountain of fire / valley of water warriors ?  Now you want to catch me in the physical ? Mugu.

Abeg come back quickly from your checkpoint duties so I can carry on toying with your thick head.  grin grin
Re: Question For Joagbaje by Sweetnecta: 10:17pm On Apr 16, 2011
while i think the natural instinct of a one who stumbles on a man with fire burns is to rush to help right away, taking snapshots will be the furthest thing from the first to do list.

@e36991; « #104 on: Yesterday at 10:15:22 AM »
Quote from: Sweetnecta on April 14, 2011, 10:44 PM

if jesus didn't raise himself up, how can jo raise anyone up?

If jesus truly died, he would have remained dead.

but jo's story and jesus's story have common thread; no true eyewitness.

finally, no one certified that death truly occurred.

@Sweetnecta

SMH . . .

Jesus truly died so dont go up a creek without a paddle mate . . . Smiley
[.Quote]Which Jesus; Jesus Ba Abbas? The Coptic made a saint out of Pilate. That figures. Further do you know of Simon of Cyrene who carried the cross to the place of 'crucifixion'?

[Quote]Have you ever considered or wondered why Jesus didnt take longer than three days to rise from the dead?[/Quote] have you ever considered that it is not exactly 3 days? then it is a mere faint or collapse or other condition but not death the only reason he never failed to avoid those who wanted him dead? you cant die 2ice, the reason he didn;t show himself to the jews was that he didnt die the first death yet. and a prophet who says something, if it does not come to pass is not from God; 3 days and 3 nights did not happen, so how is that from God? especially when jesus said 'i finished what you asked me to do', long time before the 'crucifixion'.

[Quote]Lets sidestep or sideline the "Who" and/or or "Who am I . . ." but dwell on the Whats, Whys etc for now

Do you know what Jesus is and/or was?[/Quote]a prophet sent by God, like other prophets[as]. son of Mary. Adam is no son of anyone. Eve is no daughter of anyone, either.

[Quote]Do you know what Christ signifies and/or what Christ is and/or was?[/Quote]the anointed. was jesus the only anointed? mot. priests, king of israel and many prophets were anointed. i will ignore many stones, trees that were anointed. you can refuse to translate christ/massiah as anointed when it comes to jesus and do it every time wen it comes to others, because you are playing fast and loose with reality.

[Quote]Do you know why Jesus or Christ in the Jesus-Christ combo was/is indispensable?[/Quote]would you know jesus more than himself?

[Quote]Do you understand what REALLY happened when Jesus gave up the ghost on the cross?[/Quote]famous last words; which one is correct of the three, below?

1. it is finished.

2. father into your hands . . . .

3, my God, my God, . . . .

further a God dying is no God for real. will you agree or you cab proof the real God, already?

[Quote](i.e. And when Jesus had cried with a loud voice, he said,
Father, into thy hands I commend my spirit: and having said thus, he gave up the ghost - Luke 23:46 KJV

OR

When Jesus therefore had received the vinegar, he said, It is finished: and he bowed his head, and gave up the ghost - John 19:30 KJV)[/Quote]which one of the 'or' statements is true, i hope you will not say both of them as his last statement? it will be impossible to make two last statements. one has to be incorrect as the last statement. i imagine two reporters record the last statement of preident goodluck. both are different so must ask which one is his last statement or if both are actually incorrect and the truth is completely different.

[Quote]Do you understand the rationale of the gift of myrrh presented to Jesus' parent for Him?

Do you understand the significance of Mary anointing the feet of Jesus with the pound of ointment of spikenard . . .[/Quote]what is the rationale behind a deceit that is dressed up as truth?

[Quote]Have you now figured out how Jesus rose from the dead?[/Quote]please calculate and spell it out for me; 3 days and 3 nights. this may be what you need to learn first.

[Quote]In addition to those snippets, maybe a familiarity with the Lazarus encounter along the line can aid . . .[/Quote]even the bone of a dead prophet raised a dead man to life. your lazarus story is inferior in its gravity to the action of the bone. if one prophet was able to do it, other human prophets in the same circumstance will be given the power to do it. what you have not asked yourself is this; who was jesus depending on? is that one not the one suited to be God of all things, instead of jesus who was as dependent on His as you and I are on the same God? jesus didn't raise himself. from your book, he goofed by not fulfilling his 3 days and 3 nights. it is also in your book that the indictment of such a blunder is to say a liar is in the house. its your book.

[Quote]Well suffice to say a lot of water ran/was running under the bridge but the moment one of the simplest (i.e. carnal and spirit man thingy) is grasped

then typical wantom ignorance(s) such as these can be diffused[/Quote]if you dress up a filth as the real mccoy, when you UnCloth it, the smell will tell you what you have. how is jesus God, again, when he said 'my God, my God, . . .'?
Re: Question For Joagbaje by Azibalua(f): 11:42pm On Apr 16, 2011
EarsWide:

@micuilles

Don't think you have one grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Question For Joagbaje by SirJohn(m): 5:36am On Apr 17, 2011
mabell:

grow up earswide or sirjohn

@mabell, if you still cant spot the difference between the two, then I feel so sorry for you.
Re: Question For Joagbaje by Micuilles: 10:47am On Apr 17, 2011
EarsWide:

@Valley of water mugu (aka Micuilles)

You said
grin grin grin

Where are your mountain of fire / valley of water warriors ? Now you want to catch me in the physical ? Mugu.

Abeg come back quickly from your checkpoint duties so I can carry on toying with your thick head. grin grin

@ Earswide, Its like you carry ice cream inside your head mistaking it for brain. So you think say I be Nigerian Police eh? ah ah ah. How many nigerian police get comp. for office or be comp. literate. The last I heard it was CE giving them free comps on independence day. By the way, How do you think I intend to arrest you dis international criminal eh? Use your ice cream brain well bros. I'll make sure you rot in jail wether home or abroad. grin grin
Re: Question For Joagbaje by Nobody: 11:00am On Apr 17, 2011
Micuilles:

@ Earswide, Its like you carry ice cream inside your head mistaking it for brain. So you think say I be Nigerian Police eh? ah ah ah. How many nigerian police get comp. for office or be comp. literate. The last I heard it was CE giving them free comps on independence day. By the way, How do you think I intend to arrest you dis international criminal eh? Use your ice cream brain well bros. I'll make sure you rot in jail wether home or abroad. grin grin

You know, you really should stop while you're ahead.  This went from you defending Joagbaje (A.K.A The nigerian Houdini) to threatening to arrest someone on the internet. 
What kind of law enforcement officer are you?  Even if you are some kind of law enforcement officer I don't think you have the skill set to track down a criminal through a computer. Maybe if you worked for the CIA, FBI or interpol, then you would be believable.
Also if the personnel of the Nigerian police force are not computer literate, how do you expect them to ever solve anything. Without computers, they can't even maintain a good database of criminals or store fingerprints and stuff like that. 
We should put them in our PRAYERS. wink

PS: you should try to arrest me!!
Re: Question For Joagbaje by Micuilles: 11:30am On Apr 17, 2011
@ Martian, I would hunt you if you were a criminal. That's my way of adding to the good work CE & other christian leaders in Naija are doing. You should tell your Demon possessed criminal friend EARSWIDE to backoff the mocking & insulting of those christian leaders. Also, that he should repent from his crimes cos as I said, his time is definately up this time. I know you don't know dis WIDE Ear but I do, & he is going to rot in jail anyways. shocked shocked
Re: Question For Joagbaje by Nobody: 11:31am On Apr 17, 2011
One thing about the Chris guy, he is actually brilliant in a way.
What better name for a church in a place like Nigeria where damn near everyone is trying to get a visa to everywhere under the sun including North Korea ( I kid I Kid) grin than Christ Embassy.

Since the british embassy refused to give me a visa let me go check on the American embassy. Well, they refused me too!!! So did the Germans, Ductch, Austrians, Australians, South Africans,  Canadians and even the goddamned Mexicans!!!!
Check out that sign board of that guy in the impeccable white suit, he even has his own embassy!!! Christ Embassy, here I come. If i go to Christ Embassy, my visa to heaven will be stamped and Pastor Chris also says wealth will be mine and I'll be able to raise the dead and cast out demons (word to Joagbaje).
Hell, if I pay my offerings and tithes all the time and trust in chris' teaching, the Americans might even give me a visa or maybe the canadians BUT f_ck those mexicans though.

I need to go to Nigeria and start a church. Ill name it THE NATIONAL ASSEMBLY OF GOD ( N.A.G)or THE HIGH CONSULATE OF JESUS CHRIST (The HCJC) . You know your church has to have a funky acronym. Ill be richer than Oyedepo in two years.
Im quite cute too, so I'll have a steady stream of gullible,god starved black women to pander to. FUN FUN FUN!!

Unfortunately, I have a report to write and I need to stop writing this sh_t on nairaland.

If any of you uses the name of my church, you better pay homage or else I'll hunt you down like Micuilles!!!!
Re: Question For Joagbaje by Basito: 6:55pm On Apr 17, 2011
Congrat joagbaje,l believe you raised that dead man, after all in John14v12, Christians are authorised to break the records of Jesus.In Col2v9-10,we are complete in Him.why should raising a dead body be a subject of argument. It's a matter of the quality of a man's faith. It's the quality of a man's faith that determines a man's result.I like Christ Embassy, it is a place where the word of God is not diluted and the miracles are real.
Re: Question For Joagbaje by nuclearboy(m): 7:49pm On Apr 17, 2011
Martian:

One thing about the Chris guy, he is actually brilliant in a way.
What better name for a church in a place like Nigeria where damn near everyone is trying to get a visa to everywhere under the sun including North Korea ( I kid I Kid) grin than Christ Embassy.

Since the british embassy refused to give me a visa let me go check on the American embassy. Well, they refused me too!!! So did the Germans, Ductch, Austrians, Australians, South Africans,  Canadians and even the goddamned Mexicans!!!!
Check out that sign board of that guy in the impeccable white suit, he even has his own embassy!!! Christ Embassy, here I come. If i go to Christ Embassy, my visa to heaven will be stamped and Pastor Chris also says wealth will be mine and I'll be able to raise the dead and cast out demons
(word to Joagbaje).
Hell, if I pay my offerings and tithes all the time and trust in chris' teaching, the Americans might even give me a visa or maybe the canadians BUT f_ck those mexicans though.

I need to go to Nigeria and start a church. Ill name it THE NATIONAL ASSEMBLY OF GOD ( N.A.G)or THE HIGH CONSULATE OF JESUS CHRIST (The HCJC) . You know your church has to have a funky acronym. Ill be richer than Oyedepo in two years.
Im quite cute too, so I'll have a steady stream of gullible,god starved black women to pander to. FUN FUN FUN!!

Unfortunately, I have a report to write and I need to stop writing this sh_t on nairaland.

If any of you uses the name of my church, you better pay homage or else I'll hunt you down like Micuilles!!!!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin My tummy hurts from laughter. This ought to be on Comedy Central
Re: Question For Joagbaje by EarsWide(m): 2:13pm On Apr 20, 2011
@Micuilles

You are a real clown - are you tring to imply you are some sort of international detective  grin grin grin

Which kind of detective would be conned on a daily basis by the fraudster Oyaks and the mountain of fire psychos ?  grin grin

Why do you guys that claim to be 'real' christians end up resorting to lies, threats and cheap blackmail ?

You are a mugu and so are the other mugus that attend CEC or Mountain of Fire (Valley of water).
Re: Question For Joagbaje by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 6:28pm On Apr 21, 2011
@posters, what is all dis angry doctors have raised people from the dead with defibrillators. so why not Men of God with just Faith Takes me back to my first turkey kill before Easter. I was so sad after slicing the neck clean, i prayed for the turkey to forgive me and wished it was alive, the turkey got up and took off straight on to the main road shocked. imagine the scene . headless turkey gallivanting on the streets of Zaria. I brought it to life cept without the head attached. so why all these concentration on replacing lost blood, you can be alive with the pints of blood you had when you died wink
Re: Question For Joagbaje by Nobody: 8:20pm On Apr 21, 2011
some people don craze for here grin
Re: Question For Joagbaje by unphilaz(m): 11:07am On Apr 22, 2011
Hmm am bored angry angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Idahosa Said If T.B. Joshua Is Not Of God, He Won't Survive 7 Years / Egypt's President El-Sisi Closes 27000 Mosques To Fight Terrorism / Atheist...this No Coincidence Pls...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.