Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,361 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

Question For Joagbaje - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Question For Joagbaje (4325 Views)

Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked / Joagbaje Was Right About Ebola, Jesus Is The Cure, AnotherEbola Victim Testifies / *~ Joagbaje Voted The Religion Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Question For Joagbaje by Joagbaje(m): 6:50am On Apr 15, 2011
Ive been saying thesame thing since . Read my post again. The miracle took place in their house .They later took her to an hospital to put drip in her body. That's when I met her. Talk to her family members . They have details . I only had one contact with her. Let's stop going round in circles .
Re: Question For Joagbaje by KunleOshob(m): 7:02am On Apr 15, 2011
^^^

Just as I thought uncle joe won't be able to give us additional verifiable information just like his 'sister' kenya28 when she was asked to provide additional information with which to verify her so called healing. Uncle Joe, why don't you call the girl's family and get all the details of the hospital involved name and date then post it here so we can go and verify independently? It would be awkward us being complete strangers calling them to ask for such info. But they wld readily respond to you being their hero.
Re: Question For Joagbaje by Joagbaje(m): 7:05am On Apr 15, 2011
Why don't you call? It's the person that want to nail me that should take the pain. The guy is now based in lagos , you can fix appointment and you can nail me.
Re: Question For Joagbaje by nuclearboy(m): 7:16am On Apr 15, 2011
1. The girl "died"
2. They wanted to take her to MORTUARY but wanted the brother to come first
3. When informed he came running to Jo
4. The brother laid his hands on his sister on Jo's instruction
5. She got HEALED
6. After she got healed, they took her to hospital where Jo met her

BUT Jo had earlier said she bled to death in the hospital. Which means after she died in a hospital, they took the body home to wait for the brother before taking her back to the hospital AFTER she was HEALED. Why do you take a healed person to hospital? To get a drip! Wow, healed healthy people need drips - maybe thats why I get tired at times. I should be getting top-up drips. Where is Aletheia for my first top-up? But Jo has now AGAIN said she bled to death at home.

Or well, maybe they were just confused sha and she died at home for NL but died on the operating table for those who just want to applaud "miracles".

Funny story. And of course as usual - unverifiable.
Re: Question For Joagbaje by Joagbaje(m): 7:20am On Apr 15, 2011
Very funny. Can you quote where stated that she died in a hospital pls?
Re: Question For Joagbaje by EarsWide(m): 8:14am On Apr 15, 2011
@Mr Jo, you said

So why don't you go and investigate . Visit the family. Go to the hospital they took her to because she had lost lot of blood before she gave up .I don't want to give details here because some personal things are involved . That's why it's important to see the family members and catch me at my lies.

Mr Jo - you have lied yourself into trouble again.

Nuclearboy is right, so she died in the hospital (as in your quote above),then they took her home to wait for her brother (who revived her by proxy wink ) and then they took her back to the hospital for a top up drip (after she was semi- healed smiley )

It is clear now that you are a liar - Mr Jo. This story does not make any sense.

To those questioning my motives - I am a christian and I believe in miracles but all these claims of miracles are now used to fleece the poor and vulnerable in society - it is unfair and wicked.
Re: Question For Joagbaje by nuclearboy(m): 8:30am On Apr 15, 2011
@Jo:

The poster above beat me to it. Those are YOUR own words. Now twist yourself out again. I'm sure you will say the hospital later rejected her when they saw the bleeding was too much so they took her home to die cos they had no petrol in their car to go to LUTH.

Have you seen now why I say "truth hurts less over time"? Sentiments and the stupid belief that you can help God look better by lying or helping Him ALWAYS end in your disgrace and a wrong perception of God by outsiders.

Soon, you will be given another name - I suggest "J-Deceit"
Re: Question For Joagbaje by dare2think: 9:27am On Apr 15, 2011
If it looks like a fraud, smells like a fraud, feels like a fraud, GUESS WHAT?
Re: Question For Joagbaje by e36991: 10:15am On Apr 15, 2011
Sweetnecta:

if jesus didn't raise himself up, how can jo raise anyone up?

If jesus truly died, he would have remained dead.

but jo's story and jesus's story have common thread; no true eyewitness.

finally, no one certified that death truly occurred.

@Sweetnecta

SMH . . .

Jesus truly died so dont go up a creek without a paddle mate . . . smiley

Have you ever considered or wondered why Jesus didnt take longer than three days to rise from the dead?

Lets sidestep or sideline the "Who" and/or or "Who am I . . ." but dwell on the Whats, Whys etc for now

Do you know what Jesus is and/or was?

Do you know what Christ signifies and/or what Christ is and/or was?

Do you know why Jesus or Christ in the Jesus-Christ combo was/is indispensable?

Do you understand what REALLY happened when Jesus gave up the ghost on the cross?

(i.e. And when Jesus had cried with a loud voice, he said,
Father, into thy hands I commend my spirit: and having said thus, he gave up the ghost
- Luke 23:46 KJV

OR

When Jesus therefore had received the vinegar, he said, It is finished: and he bowed his head, and gave up the ghost - John 19:30 KJV)

Do you understand the rationale of the gift of myrrh presented to Jesus' parent for Him?

Do you understand the significance of Mary anointing the feet of Jesus with the pound of ointment of spikenard . . .

Have you now figured out how Jesus rose from the dead?

In addition to those snippets, maybe a familiarity with the Lazarus encounter along the line can aid  . . .

Well suffice to say a lot of water ran/was running under the bridge but the moment one of the simplest (i.e. carnal and spirit man thingy) is grasped

then typical wantom ignorance(s) such as these can be diffused
Re: Question For Joagbaje by Enigma(m): 10:15am On Apr 15, 2011
Just an amusing observation for now: has anyone noticed that in both the case of the dead girl and the blind girl (which SirJohn looked into) it was the telephone of the "brother" that was given?  grin
Re: Question For Joagbaje by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 10:24am On Apr 15, 2011
Enigma:

Just an amusing observation for now: has anyone noticed that in both the case of the dead girl and the blind girl (which SirJohn looked into) it was the telephone of the "brother" that was given?  grin

Spoil sport! angry
Re: Question For Joagbaje by Enigma(m): 10:26am On Apr 15, 2011
Oh, I'm sorry; I had been holding it back for a long time and eventually it burst out. grin

There are one or two other things i am still managing to keep under lid though! smiley
Re: Question For Joagbaje by EarsWide(m): 11:19am On Apr 15, 2011
@Mr Jo

Where are you ? smiley
Re: Question For Joagbaje by Joagbaje(m): 1:14pm On Apr 15, 2011
So why don't you go and investigate . Visit the family. Go to the hospital they took her to because she had lost lot of blood before she gave up .I don't want to give details here because some personal things are involved . That's why it's important to see the family members and catch me at my lies.

EarsWide:

@Mr Jo, you said
Mr Jo - you have lied yourself into trouble again.
Nuclearboy is right, so she died in the hospital (as in your quote above),then they took her home to wait for her brother (who revived her by proxy wink ) and then they took her back to the hospital for a top up drip (after she was semi- healed smiley

You simply misunderstood my post. She was taken to hospital when she rose. She had bled to death. They needed to transfuse her with blood . Didn't you observe when Jesus raised the dead ,they had to give him food ?
Re: Question For Joagbaje by Enigma(m): 1:17pm On Apr 15, 2011
^^ Your own miracle didn't include replacing lost blood ---- only raising people from the dead?  grin

Nonsense!
Re: Question For Joagbaje by SirJohn(m): 1:20pm On Apr 15, 2011
Joagbaje:

@ all
Sir john is lying in his teeth. And he knows what he is doing. That lady got healed of total blindness after I prayed for her. She testified to John. He called me to give another story. I was shocked. I called the lady back She said he was lying. Anybody who cares can follow up on the story.

Jo, Like I said it is now your word against mine, you can say all you want because I don't have a recording of that conversation; that was my mistake though.
I dont have anything against you Jo, I've said it over and over again. I cant call you a fraud because I do not have facts to do that.
Even when I say things about Chris, it is only based on what I know and have seen with my eyes; for instance, you can never see me comment on any thread that says Chris stole money or that he is a womanizer, thats because I do not have evidence. But if you say Chris stages miracles, then you will hear my voice because I have seen it with my eyes.
And for your information again, I am not earswide and I have never posted on NL directly or indirectly using any other ID. I have more important things to do.
Re: Question For Joagbaje by Joagbaje(m): 1:22pm On Apr 15, 2011
Enigma:

^^ Your own miracle didn't include replacing lost blood ---- only raising people from the dead?  grin
Nonsense!

That's why every skeptic should talk to the family and and the young girl in question. Talk with the girl herself. Question the entire neighbourhood. Question the hospital. But so long as none of you has the audacity to investigate this , you should all keep quiet. What proof do you guys want by the way?
Re: Question For Joagbaje by Enigma(m): 1:24pm On Apr 15, 2011
Oh, as for me, I don't care enough to even ask you for proof let alone to investigate. I am happy just to laugh at your words --- please keep them coming! grin
Re: Question For Joagbaje by eyzhvntsn: 1:29pm On Apr 15, 2011
^^^  lipsrsealed
grin
Re: Question For Joagbaje by EarsWide(m): 1:36pm On Apr 15, 2011
@Mr Jo

You said
Talk with the girl herself. Question the entire neighbourhood. Question the hospital

It seems you are lying so much now you are losing track of what lies you told and when. A few posts ago you said they took her to the hospital after she was raised from the dead - so how can the hospital confirm that she was dead ?? smiley Do they have a 'death machine' that can tell if someone had previously died smiley

Mr Jo - just admit you are a fraud.
Re: Question For Joagbaje by Joagbaje(m): 1:49pm On Apr 15, 2011
You are a fraud dude. Why don't you quote where I said so.
Re: Question For Joagbaje by dare2think: 1:54pm On Apr 15, 2011
Joagbaje:

You simply misunderstood my post. She was taken to hospital when she rose. She had bled to death. They needed to transfuse her with blood . Didn't you observe when Jesus raised the dead ,they had to give him food ?

Sounds like she fainted to me.

@ JO

you need to realise you are not talking to your congregation. You are not talking to desperate people looking for misplaced hope. You are not talking to gullible  people.

So, save all those pathetic stories for your church members. You make religion look bad.
Re: Question For Joagbaje by EarsWide(m): 1:55pm On Apr 15, 2011
@Mr Jo - post 112

That's why every skeptic should talk to the family and and the young girl in question. Talk with the girl herself. Question the entire neighbourhood. Question the hospital. But so long as none of you has the audacity to investigate this , you should all keep quiet. What proof do you guys want by the way?

Please dont 'correct' it now o!! smiley
Re: Question For Joagbaje by Joagbaje(m): 2:02pm On Apr 15, 2011
Enigma:

Just an amusing observation for now: has anyone noticed that in both the case of the dead girl and the blind girl (which SirJohn looked into) it was the telephone of the "brother" that was given? grin

was this half dead man who was healed of insanity's case proven by telephone

Re: Question For Joagbaje by dare2think: 2:12pm On Apr 15, 2011
Joagbaje:

was this half dead man who was healed of insanity's case proven by telephone

What exactly did you do to this man ?

If you helped him to the Hospital, I REALLY COMMEND YOU.

Was he dead? and did you raise him from the dead?

What is this man's story,, I'm genuinely interested.
Re: Question For Joagbaje by EarsWide(m): 2:14pm On Apr 15, 2011
@Mr Jo

I am going to get very personal now : YOU CANNOT BE A CHRISTIAN - YOU ARE A FRAUDULENT B*ST*RD.

you have published pictures of a man here in that state, why ? To prove you can perform miracles ?

If those pictures are genuine (which is in doubt) do you think the man will be happy to see a picture of himself like that ? To think that you pastor a church is nothing short of incredible and the whole pentecostal movement in Nigeria should be ashamed that someone like you can be anywhere near a church!!

If your miracles are genuine and I am just riduculing me you should not go to such lengths (let your actions prove your miracles) - this is the lowest/most despicable thing I have seen. How can you live with yourself after doing this ? I suggest you take these pictures down now.

The irony of what you have just done is that the pictures dont prove anything - been[b] half dead [/b] and getting better does not prove you are able to raise DEAD people.

You should hang your head in shame if you took that first picture!
Re: Question For Joagbaje by Joagbaje(m): 2:26pm On Apr 15, 2011
dare2think:

What exactly did you do to this man ?

If you helped him to the Hospital, I REALLY COMMEND YOU.
Was he dead? and did you raise him from the dead
What is this man's story,, I'm genuinely interested.

It was in another thread. I drove pass his body lying by road side.( I later learnt he has been there for 4 days) I had thought he was dead. I reversed and came down . I obseved he was breathing . I got people to carry him in to my car to the hospital. I finally got someone who recognised him to go and call his family members. While the doctors and nurses attended to him. But When the family came they in the bid to shift blame from themselves began to blame him. That he had mental problem. " he dey crase , na so e dey run commot for house" etc. On hearing this, the doctor refused to admit him. But it took intercession in prayer before God touched their heart. He was finally admitted , they bandaged his body and tied him with ropes on a bed.  I didnt give up on his case because I had heard God well.

I later learn that he was a brilliant boy in school and they did juju on him etc. Following day Or so, i prayed for him and rebuked the demon of insanity. I also led him to christ. And few days after,  I heard that he was the one leading prayers in the hospital ward. He was healed.
Re: Question For Joagbaje by EarsWide(m): 2:31pm On Apr 15, 2011
@again Mr Jo

WHERE DID YOU GET THE FIRST PICTURE FROM ? If you took that picture yourself - it means you saw a man in that state and your first act was to take pictures ! To do what ?? To prove your powers ??

If you can really raise people from the dead like you claim - it should not matter to you if we believe you or not (the people you help and more importantly God) will see what you are doing. But for you to do this - only proves what I have known all along you are a FRAUD.

You are not just an ordinary fraud - you are a SPINELESS WICKED LITTLE FRAUD
Re: Question For Joagbaje by Joagbaje(m): 2:32pm On Apr 15, 2011
EarsWide:

@Mr J
I am going to get very personal now : YOU CANNOT BE A CHRISTIAN - YOU ARE A FRAUDULENT B*ST*RD.

you have published pictures of a man here in that state, why ? To prove you can perform miracles ?

If those pictures are genuine (which is in doubt) do you think the man will be happy to see a picture of himself like that ? To think that you pastor a church is nothing short of incredible and the whole pentecostal movement in Nigeria should be ashamed that someone like you can be anywhere near a church!!

If your miracles are genuine and I am just riduculing me you should not go to such lengths (let your actions prove your miracles) - this is the lowest/most despicable thing I have seen. How can you live with yourself after doing this ? I suggest you take these pictures down now.

The irony of what you have just done is that the pictures dont prove anything - been[b] half dead [/b] and getting better does not prove you are able to raise DEAD people.

You should hang your head in shame if you took that first picture!

Get personal well well. The devil in you is angry at a testimony. For your information , I have his permission . He is not ashame . Do you know he would died?  He is greatfult to God. It's people like you that wanted to kill  Lazarus after they heard the testimony.

John 12:10
10 But the chief priests consulted that they might put Lazarus also to death;

EarsWide:

@again Mr Jo

WHERE DID YOU GET THE FIRST PICTURE FROM ? If you took that picture yourself - it means you saw a man in that state and your first act was to take pictures ! To do what ?? To prove your powers ??

Of course I took the picture with my iPhone . Actually it was a short video. Just incase police and people like you.
Re: Question For Joagbaje by dare2think: 2:37pm On Apr 15, 2011
Joagbaje:

It was in another thread. I drove pass his body lying by road side.( I later learnt he has been there for 4 days) I had thought he was dead. I reversed and came down . I obseved he was breathing . I got people to carry him in to my car to the hospital. I finally got someone who recognised him to go and call his family members. While the doctors and nurses attended to him. But When the family came they in the bid to shift blame from themselves began to blame him. That he had mental problem. " he dey crase , na so e dey run commit for house" etc. On hearing this, the doctor refused to admit him. But it took intercession in prayer before God touched there heart. He was finally admitted , they bandaged his body and tied him with ropes on a bed.  I didnt give up on his case because I had heard God well.

I later learn that he was a brilliant boy in school and they did juju on him etc. Following day Or so, i prayed for him and rebuked the demon of insanity. I also led him to christ. And few days after,  I heard that he was the one leading prayers in the hospital ward. He was healed.

If what you say is True I commend you for helping the boy.
Though i disagree with the explanations of your first story(Raising the dead), I give you Kudos for helping the boy. I seriously do.

Who took the pix by the way? Innocent question.
Re: Question For Joagbaje by EarsWide(m): 2:38pm On Apr 15, 2011
@Mr Jo

You are a shameless fraud - Are you saying the man in his initial state(half dead / mentally ill) gave you permission to take his picture ??

I can promise you one thing, Mr Jo - I am going to keep hounding you on this forum until you do one of the following:

1) You admit you are a fraud
2) Run away from this forum

I CANNOT BELIEVE YOU ARE A PASTOR - YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A SPINELESS LITTLE MAN.
Re: Question For Joagbaje by Joagbaje(m): 2:41pm On Apr 15, 2011
I got his permission after he became well. This was almost a year ago or so. Why is a miracle hard for people like you to believe. What Jesus do you have? What is tour idea of Christianity?
What do you make of a scripture like this.

Mark 16:17-18
17 And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues; 18 They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.

I beg let me take a break Biko.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

UK Churches Lose 4 Million Worshippers / The Four Types Of Tithes As Mentioned in The Bible / Why cant Pastor Oyedipo Preach In Christ Embassy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.