Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,199 members, 7,822,051 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:35 AM

My Girlfriend Is Hiding Her Finance From Me - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is Hiding Her Finance From Me (31743 Views)

My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man / What My Boyfriend Is Hiding From Me Is Heartbreaking / Obsession With My Girlfriend Is Tearing Me Apart. Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Is Hiding Her Finance From Me by Royaldave200(m): 11:58pm On Mar 14, 2021
grafixdon:
I had the same experience recently during endsars riot. Even though no vehiclar movement, some are able to get Okada to their various destinations though very expensive. I met this gorgeous sister trekking, I enquired when she was heading to, she said Iyana ipaja from there to sango where she based, what? From Igando to Iyana ipaja under hot sun, then I look for a bike and paid the Okada guy to take her to Iyana ipaja. She requested for my number which I reluctantly gave her.

A week later she got a job at odo eran closed to igando, she chatted me up that she needd to move to her sister's place at Igando because of her job... She asked for assistance for food and tfair to work. In total, I transfered 20k...10k, 5k, and another 5k... This girl collected salary and she didn't even tell me anything, 2 months later, she called me she need 2k to go to work. I asked if they're oweing her salary, she said no, so what have you done with 70k you were paid, 35k monthly, she said she bought clothes and other things. I just looked at her and shake my head. Courtesy demands you buy me even if it's ordinary malt to appreciate me for helping a total stranger like you without asking for anything in return.

I just tire for naija girls

Naija girls and entitlement... Smh, but Bros u sure say na ur church mind u use help or a part of u lust after her grin
Re: My Girlfriend Is Hiding Her Finance From Me by udomas(m): 12:17am On Mar 15, 2021
doggedfighter:
So you are now a married man?

The kind of advice you people seek on a daily

basis here makes wonder what is happening to our boys. Is the condition of the country affecting the common sense of our boys?

You saw a girl helped her and that's not enough , you carried her wholesale and started shouldering her responsibilities undecided

And I know you must be telling your folks at home that you are broke.

That was how the one of yesterday wrote that his wife said his OWN mother is fetish and he rushed here for advice cry

Now we are to advice you on the sharing formula of her salary or help you ask her why she didn't tell you.

For a guy that's having financial difficulties who should focus on himself but chose not to do so.
YOU'RE A BIG SHAME.

Oh mother nature , never give me these as sons !

God bless you!
Most folks back home dey over mumu when it comes to asking a lady out; no wonder it always ends in premium tears for most.

Thank you for speaking some sense into him and likewise some folks already warming up for such stupid advice.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Hiding Her Finance From Me by wiloy2k8(m): 12:22am On Mar 15, 2021
Lol make she go her house abeg
Re: My Girlfriend Is Hiding Her Finance From Me by donogaga(m): 12:36am On Mar 15, 2021
doggedfighter:

basis here makes wonder what is happening to our boys. Is the condition of the country affecting the common sense of our boys?

You saw a girl helped her and that's not enough , you carried her wholesale and started shouldering her responsibilities undecided

That was how the one of yesterday wrote that his wife said his OWN mother is fetish and he rushed here for advice cry

Now we are to advice you on the sharing formula of her salary or help you ask her why she didn't tell you.

For a guy that's having financial difficulties who should focus on himself but chose not to do so.
YOU'RE A BIG SHAME.

With all due respect, you have spoken well.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Hiding Her Finance From Me by joshani: 1:52am On Mar 15, 2021
You will have to let her go. Its not worth it if you keep up this way in a one sided relationship.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Hiding Her Finance From Me by shegun4sur: 1:59am On Mar 15, 2021
The female folk is very selfish, if you kill yourself for anyone other than your mother, sister or helper then you will just die for nothing. Do for them only what you can afford to let go without wahala

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Hiding Her Finance From Me by dederocs(m): 3:25am On Mar 15, 2021
wake up.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Hiding Her Finance From Me by Berryli: 3:47am On Mar 15, 2021
it's simple, simply ask her. you are in a relationship for goodness sake you should be able to communicate. hear her reasons, good or bad. then you decide you next line of action
Re: My Girlfriend Is Hiding Her Finance From Me by duduade: 3:51am On Mar 15, 2021
doggedfighter:

YOU'RE A BIG SHAME.

Oh mother nature , never Fgive me these as sons !

no mind am.. lool

guess he has being p..ussy whipped

just like someone said it here two days ago na

the kind of men we have these days are messed up with misplaced priorities

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Hiding Her Finance From Me by galantjoe(m): 4:04am On Mar 15, 2021
At least ask her to balance you some money for t fare you have been given to her.

You don't need to angry. Just collect tfare money u gave to her. And free pussy. Knack her like like tomorrow no dey. Na your payback and that is only thing you get from her.

Some people are secretive.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Hiding Her Finance From Me by WudBMother: 4:05am On Mar 15, 2021
There is no need to be angry.
Just discuss with her and let her know you can no longer foot her transport fare. You may continue providing her with what you can for upkeep.
BTW, she should not be living in your house. She is not your wife.

Stainlesssteel:
Hi please forgive the grammatical errors.

I have a girlfriend and I do everything within my powers to support her even though I am going through difficulties in my finances. I stay on the island and she stays on the mainland. She came to my house late January and I suggested she gets a job and she sounded excited because she lost her previous job due to covid-19. I had travelled when she was called to resume.

Due to the distance, she moved to my house though I traveled, I left my keys for her and had been sending her Tfare and upkeeps. Now I am back and still doing it.

Just this morning, I was wondering if she's worked up to a month so I asked and she said yes then I asked if they owe salaries and she said she had been paid long ago. I have been doing everything including giving her transport and feeding and all that for her. I was so angry because the least she could have done was to tell me about it.

Now, I am confused and angry. I don't know what to do. Please I need sincere and matured advise.

Why do you think she did that and what should I do?
Re: My Girlfriend Is Hiding Her Finance From Me by OMOJOHN001: 4:32am On Mar 15, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

Isoright.....bros op don't know what he has put his hand into
Na now bros op dey know say our girls nor dey want disclose about their money......but they get excited to spend guys own

Even my baby sisters at home derive pleasure in spending my money.....
They will keep thiers for those their unreasonable things like plaiting different hair styles like chuku , Ghana weaving, dreadlocks, Bob Marley, twisting, kinky ball, fixing eye lash , wearing waist beads, piercing their nose or vaginal and fixing nails ( especially that glow in the dark)...mixing expensive creams
Funny enough.....money dey come into their account as if say them dey work for cbn.....if you doubt then synchronize the email link to their bank account to your device....you will be shocked to see 3k , 2k and 5k dey fly into their account non stop...
Then in the night....they will surround you like ogbanje and mami water to switch on your hotspot and deplete your data.....your room will be thier eating and playing ground

I have nothing to tell op than Nothing.

Damm niggar see your sis boobs, chai..

ogbeni connect her with me one time.

Don't be stingy be a real niggarr
Re: My Girlfriend Is Hiding Her Finance From Me by InvertedHammer: 5:00am On Mar 15, 2021
/
I respect the girl.

Opportunity rarely comes. Any lady that sees an opportunity and utilizes it very well has my uttermost respect. Leave morals out of this.

/
Re: My Girlfriend Is Hiding Her Finance From Me by Unrated900(m): 5:11am On Mar 15, 2021
doggedfighter:

YOU'RE A BIG SHAME.

Re: My Girlfriend Is Hiding Her Finance From Me by JustforMen: 5:22am On Mar 15, 2021
doggedfighter:

YOU'RE A BIG SHAME.

train your sons like your father trained you. dont raise SIMPS who want to please women in the name of some phantom equality. let your boys grow to men and your daughters to women.
I assure you will be a happy wife, a happy mother and a happy mother in law.
if you raise simps, they will be on nairaland asking advice because their feminist wives have told them that you are a witch and that they should choose 'family' over blood... as if blood is not the true family.
May God give you good, strong kids -alot of it depends on if you dont fvck a bloody simp to born them.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Hiding Her Finance From Me by Legacyy(m): 5:22am On Mar 15, 2021
doggedfighter:

YOU'RE A BIG SHAME.

haha oga easy o

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Hiding Her Finance From Me by jacoik(m): 5:34am On Mar 15, 2021
doggedfighter:

YOU'RE A BIG SHAME.

God bless you more daughter of Zion. you have said it all. my first son is in his final year now and honestly, if I see him behaving like this I will tell him that his father is not a bastard

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Hiding Her Finance From Me by Bluntemperor: 5:46am On Mar 15, 2021
doggedfighter:

YOU'RE A BIG SHAME.

Beautiful You,Sister!
immatured 'boys' claiming to be men full Nairaland-forum,biko.Boys'that can't control their yard are calling Buhari's name virtually in everything.Too Shameful!
Re: My Girlfriend Is Hiding Her Finance From Me by Benediction777: 5:56am On Mar 15, 2021
doggedfighter:

YOU'RE A BIG SHAME.

Choooi...Laff wan kii me here....The boy mentality too low and to young for a relationship he still dey learn.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Hiding Her Finance From Me by mechanics(m): 5:56am On Mar 15, 2021
You are wrong to have given her your keys to have access to your house, now if she gets pregnant now, you will start asking questions here on how to go about it, prevention is better than cure.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Hiding Her Finance From Me by madjune(m): 6:06am On Mar 15, 2021
kepstone:
i dont know y guys keep making this same mistake over and over again. An adult with two hands a d u are footing her bills, you are not even married to her. Guy forget her, ask her to leave ur house. Forget love this same lady will dump you the moment benefits stops coming in. Have u not realized that Nigerian girls will only be with u as long as they are benefitting something from you. The moment that stops flowing it takes genuine love to continue. Many girls don't have love in their heart all na benefit. I will never spend on a girl i am not married to. Guyz be wise, understand what relationship is and dont date girls that will dump u. use ur money upgrade your life, you can do in this life without vagina.

Are you normal? (In Macaroni's voice)

Who told you that a man can do without Vagina?
Na there him come from. Mind you.

And if care is not taken, na there him go take Waka go.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Hiding Her Finance From Me by Philipxxxx0: 6:09am On Mar 15, 2021
Stainlesssteel:

I have a girlfriend and I do everything within my powers to support her even though I am going through difficulties in my finances. I stay on the island and she stays on the mainland. She came to my house late January and I suggested she gets a job and she sounded excited because she lost her previous job due to covid-19. I had travelled when she was called to resume.

Due to the distance, she moved to my house though I traveled, I left my keys for her and had been sending her Tfare and upkeeps. Now I am back and still doing it.

Just this morning, I was wondering if she's worked up to a month so I asked and she said yes then I asked if they owe salaries and she said she had been paid long ago. I have been doing everything including giving her transport and feeding and all that for her. I was so angry because the least she could have done was to tell me about it.

Now, I am confused and angry. I don't know what to do. Please I need sincere and matured advise.

you have been fucking her all this time, her pussy is the payment she gave to you back as a reward for your hard work.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Hiding Her Finance From Me by kense88: 6:25am On Mar 15, 2021
doggedfighter:

YOU'RE A BIG SHAME.

I say amen to your prayers my dear.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Hiding Her Finance From Me by November24(f): 6:39am On Mar 15, 2021
Stainlesssteel:

Leave her bro.
Nothing good will come out of this.

Re: My Girlfriend Is Hiding Her Finance From Me by bragamycin: 6:51am On Mar 15, 2021
Stainlesssteel:

Some advices u are on the loosing side in a relationship, u begin argue with the person, so what advice do u want from us ?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Hiding Her Finance From Me by ebuk4real(m): 6:52am On Mar 15, 2021
pansophist:
The issue with most men is that they really have not experienced "true love" from a woman, hence, they don't know how it feels like, and will just accept any subpar treatments from a woman just because she accepted to date him. For privacy reasons, I won't be attaching snapshots here, but if a woman loves you, you won't even complain about this at all. She will not bother you with bills and help you save money.

Which begs the question, "why are you with a woman that doesn't love you"? Accepting any woman just to not feel lonely and/or having an unrestricted access to sex is like selling your birthright, it doesnt go well. You'll feel pitied, inferior, and powerless. The fact that you're asking online is a proof to that. You should be discussing it with her not us. And the cure is still and will always be the same, which is, develop yourself and get quality, better woman.

A woman that loves you won't stress you. You'll be elevated through her, women are supporters, and you'll feel that pristine supports that only a woman can give, if she desires you. Next time, never assume financial responsibilities to a woman you're not married to, it doesn't ends well. Let her go, and fix yourself first, then you'll command better women that will make your life richer. Be wise

Bless you
Re: My Girlfriend Is Hiding Her Finance From Me by Kingzjayzee: 7:09am On Mar 15, 2021
Stainlesssteel:

Re: My Girlfriend Is Hiding Her Finance From Me by grafixdon: 7:09am On Mar 15, 2021
Royaldave200:

Naija girls and entitlement... Smh, but Bros u sure say na ur church mind u use help or a part of u lust after her grin

Bro. Na my church mind o. Nothing attached honestly.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Hiding Her Finance From Me by Godsfavour78: 7:10am On Mar 15, 2021
pansophist:
The issue with most men is that they really have not experienced "true love" from a woman, hence, they don't know how it feels like, and will just accept any subpar treatments from a woman just because she accepted to date him. For privacy reasons, I won't be attaching snapshots here, but if a woman loves you, you won't even complain about this at all. She will not bother you with bills and help you save money.

Which begs the question, "why are you with a woman that doesn't love you"? Accepting any woman just to not feel lonely and/or having an unrestricted access to sex is like selling your birthright, it doesnt go well. You'll feel pitied, inferior, and powerless. The fact that you're asking online is a proof to that. You should be discussing it with her not us. And the cure is still and will always be the same, which is, develop yourself and get quality, better woman.

A woman that loves you won't stress you. You'll be elevated through her, women are supporters, and you'll feel that pristine supports that only a woman can give, if she desires you. Next time, never assume financial responsibilities to a woman you're not married to, it doesn't ends well. Let her go, and fix yourself first, then you'll command better women that will make your life richer. Be wise
what of you don’t love the one that loves you?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Hiding Her Finance From Me by MartinsD12(m): 7:20am On Mar 15, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

Isoright.....bros op don't know what he has put his hand into
Na now bros op dey know say our girls nor dey want disclose about their money......but they get excited to spend guys own

Even my baby sisters at home derive pleasure in spending my money.....
They will keep thiers for those their unreasonable things like plaiting different hair styles like chuku , Ghana weaving, dreadlocks, Bob Marley, twisting, kinky ball, fixing eye lash , wearing waist beads, piercing their nose or vaginal and fixing nails ( especially that glow in the dark)...mixing expensive creams
Funny enough.....money dey come into their account as if say them dey work for cbn.....if you doubt then synchronize the email link to their bank account to your device....you will be shocked to see 3k , 2k and 5k dey fly into their account non stop...
Then in the night....they will surround you like ogbanje and mami water to switch on your hotspot and deplete your data.....your room will be thier eating and playing ground
grin my niggarrrz
Re: My Girlfriend Is Hiding Her Finance From Me by MartinsD12(m): 7:22am On Mar 15, 2021
Stainlesssteel:

I hope say you Don chop am, if not you be Mugu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Boyfriend Is Finding Out Details About Me From An Unknown Source. Help!!! / 'How Sexual Harassment Is Normalised In Secondary Schools' - Lady / Is It Possible To Love Someone Without Knowing The Reason Why You Love Them ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.