Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,988 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:49 AM

My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man (39023 Views)

You Must Have At Least 5 Million In Your Account To Date Me: Says A Fine Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man by God1000(m): 8:10am On Apr 13
My girlfriend is my girlfriend , her past is her past. If you've ever slept with her or you know people who have slept with her, that's your problem.

Every woman has a past she surely regrets and every good human being makes mistakes, but that doesn't prevent her from being an ideal woman for another man.

I have chopped her before means nothing to me, It won't stop me from marrying. She's a class of her own, there's a queen in her.
You saw only S*X, i saw FUTURE 💯.

Brothers, let's take the time to make them happy, to value and to get others to respect our women instead of taking the time to listen to criticisms of our women while promoting/encouraging hypocrites to denigrate our women.

Past is past, yesterday can never come again, it was a lesson, it was a process that helps remoulded our lives for the now and later.

We'll never be kids again, we're growing each day.

Don't be tired of learning as long as life keeps teaching

https://www.facebook.com/100062543744328/posts/pfbid0d8eJeoYmFMAWB1pcRgUFqRY4R1PJPPVS4pcgCECzfbFP3V2rSt7W51jPZJD9yLoql/?app=fbl

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man by God1000(m): 8:11am On Apr 13
It's not good to completely ignore someone's past, we should investigate, do proper background check, know family history and everything to avoid problems in the future.

Any young woman living a reckless life now should know that

291 Likes 26 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man by SETHARTHUR(m): 8:16am On Apr 13
I wonder which woman will defend his man like this when it comes to poverty in the man's side.

423 Likes 46 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man by immortalcrown(m): 8:18am On Apr 13
That is your business. Try to enjoy the benefits and face the consequences. Don't complain when facing the consequences.

186 Likes 12 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man by chatinent: 8:25am On Apr 13
It depends on the degree of the “past.“

Comrades, flee from any past that left her a title in the community. Over.

235 Likes 13 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man by Namaster: 8:29am On Apr 13
A hoe is a hoe because there are men like this to pick up the trash and worship it.

A woman whose pussy has been BOMBARDED by dicks of various shapes and sizes would praise this nice and simple man for his words.

But the past has time-travelling fangs that'll ALWAYS come back to bite you in the present or even in the future.

165 Likes 18 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man by Jennyclay(f): 8:35am On Apr 13
These are few mature men we still have in this country and I’m very sure the man is rich and he’s capable of taking good care of a woman.

But you see all these broke poverty stricken good for nothing wretched men that can’t even afford to eat 3 square meal will be setting rubbish and nonsense standards for themselves undecided

I want a virgin bla bla bla.. as if virgins would like to suffer with them. undecided

Broke and nonsense men everywhere!!

21 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man by MuslimIgbo: 8:35am On Apr 13
Lol
MUMU
Later, bastarÉ—s like this will come on social media to cry about cheating, paternity fraud, DNA etc. I never pity them.

Girls will always Judge you by your past but a useless OLOSHO that has lost count of her BODYCOUNT, slept with almost all the guys on the streets, dated married men, done several abortions will tell you not to judge her by her past.

A girl's past is the most important thing and the most important clue a guy with sense can use to know about a her personality and MORALS.

Every sensible guy wants to be with a girl that every man wants but can not have, and not a useless OLOSHO that every man wants and many have had and passed around.
IMAGINE A GIRL WITH +5 BODYCOUNT, HOW CAN YOU PROVE TO ME THAT SUCH GIRL IS A GOOD AND MODEST GIRL?

A guy's past is even manageable. Most people don't mind having a father who used to be a casanova, but not a mother who used to be a prostitute.

Who am I not to judge a girl by her past?
- Banks will judge you by your credit scores and loan repayment (past) before giving you a loan...

- Employers will judge you by your past and experience before giving you a job...

- The law will judge you by your past crimes to put you in a jail...

- No embassy will grant you visa to their country if you have a criminal PAST...

- Even God will judge us by our past on judgement day...

BUT I SHOULD NOT JUDGE A USELESS GIRL WHO HAS LIVED A WAYWARD, RECKLESS AND CARELESS LIFESTYLE IN THE PAST BY HER PAST. cheesy
BECAUSE THE ONLY PAST THAT'S NOT IMPORTANT IS A GIRL'S PAST grin grin grin

248 Likes 28 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man by God1000(m): 8:51am On Apr 13
Jennyclay:
These are few mature men we still have in this country and I’m very sure the man is rich.

But you see all these broke poverty stricken good for nothing wretched men that can’t even afford to eat 3 square meals will be setting rubbish and nonsense standards for themselves undecided

I want a virgin bla bla bla.. as if virgins would like to suffer with them. undecided

Broke and nonsense men everywhere!!
A lady's past is important to a man just as the man's future is important to a woman.

You can't change it and you can't run away from reality, why do you think young men hustle so hard to stand well before starting a family when their female age mates are busy enjoying themselves?

124 Likes 13 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man by Holluwhakemmy(f): 9:09am On Apr 13
Such is life. Old things have passed away all other things become new

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man by ValCon888: 9:23am On Apr 13
All the whòres on nairaland will like this thread.

90 Likes 15 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man by God1000(m): 10:03am On Apr 13
Nlfpmod
Re: My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man by Risingblue008(m): 11:30am On Apr 13
Man down
I repeat
Man down
And needs an urgent rescue
angry angry angry

58 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man by Flame333: 11:31am On Apr 13
Puzzy swaying the dude brain with a tsunami force...

You go learn

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man by LagosFirstSon: 11:31am On Apr 13
I hope it won't end in premium tears

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man by DiskJokeyManic: 11:31am On Apr 13
Nn

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man by DiskJokeyManic: 11:31am On Apr 13
Mm

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man by tefishy(m): 11:31am On Apr 13
See ehnn. Some matter don't have any business with social media.

Those matter na like food. It get time to sweet, e get time to sour. Because we want make the food maintain the sweetness, you put am for freezer. When you expose it outside, e go start to decay.

6 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man by Adesolomon2014(m): 11:31am On Apr 13
Well, I hope she wont go back to her past looking for whats not lost cuz diz babes can be senseless sometimes/mosttimes

9 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man by PortHarcourtcit(m): 11:31am On Apr 13
SIMPologist... I hail thee... grin grin grin

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man by Newton2024: 11:31am On Apr 13
Past is past, yesterday can never come again, it was a lesson,...
For most women, yesterday can come over again and again. I believe this young man's mindset will change a year after wedding.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man by id4sho(m): 11:31am On Apr 13
This hoe5 ain't loyal tongue

11 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man by Fahvvy: 11:31am On Apr 13
Holluwhakemmy:
Such is life. Old things have passed away all other things become new

Tell that to your landlord you owe money to undecided...

34 Likes 9 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man by Sabadon(m): 11:32am On Apr 13
grin

no words

Re: My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man by jetguy(m): 11:32am On Apr 13
Hope he will still say the same thing if he cut her red-handed with his Gate man in their matrimonial bed.. 😕

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man by LagosFirstSon: 11:32am On Apr 13
Then the land borders should be opened
Re: My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man by kalvoken(m): 11:32am On Apr 13
If she's not given birth, not bleached her skin to sickness, no piercing of nose, not more than one ear hole. Mentally up to per, nothing else matters.

Virgin or not, once she done born, they will all become same.

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man by qtguru(m): 11:32am On Apr 13
Personally only a Saint can judge, me no fit judge anyone else I'd be an hypocrite

9 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man by kalvoken(m): 11:33am On Apr 13
Unless her body is not it no more, i ordinarily dont like virgin.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man by kuntash: 11:33am On Apr 13
SETHARTHUR:
I wonder which woman will defend his man like this when it comes to poverty in the man's side.

Try stick to the context of the thread .
This is not competition on sexes .

Is it in order to put the past behind in any relationship and focus on the future ? Thats the matter

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

This Is A True Life Story By A NYSC Member… Read Below / Beautiful Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander at Ikogosi Warm and Cold Spring / Dollarface Peters Traditional Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.