Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,308 members, 7,853,420 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 04:18 PM

Please Read This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Read This (1052 Views)

If Your Matured, Please Read This. For Adults Only!!! / Touching Story Of My Life. Please Read To The End... / Girls:please Read THIS Before Saying Yes I Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Read This by shortman(m): 1:45am On Jul 07, 2007
i recently got back to my girl after a break up of a five year relationship which was mainly her fault i wont go into details anyway.we got back after a year and some months , she actually made contact first and every thing was very strange because during that break i didnt get any girl there were some dates with some other girls but it didnt just happen i tried to get a girl but it didnt just happen. and here i am back with my old girlfriend it took about 9 months before we really got back because i was a bit scared.but i noticed she had really changed and she also said things were going to change which i liked about the new her.but the last 3 weeks have been something else she has pushed me away due to some personal problems she stil hasnt told me about, her phone switched off but i managed to get a hold of her and she said her mum was against our relationship and when i asked further she refused to say anthying else, she said she wanted some time alone so i let her be.everything now feels like the past what caused our break up in the past."the silence "and its getting to much for me to handle i have started asking myself if i made the right choice.she still gets in touch thru sum sum calls and sms once in a while reassuring me of her love for me asking for time and understanding.i am afraid the past might repeat itself, i not getting any younger i want to know what any one would do in this situation
Re: Please Read This by PTBNaija(f): 3:29am On Jul 07, 2007
Did you really understand why she broke up with you the first time? I mean, I know you know the reason, but did you really get into her method of thinking at the time. Because I feel like if you know why then you would have an idea of whether you should doubt her or not. I think the girl could be confused, I don't know too much about your history. But if you love her, just give her time. I don't mean give her all of the time in the world, but give her another two weeks. Or just let her know that you don't want to be completely left out and that if she wants to talk, you will be there for her.
Re: Please Read This by BlackMamba(m): 3:53am On Jul 07, 2007
You have to tone down your craze for this girl and get back to your senses. I never buy into a loved one telling you that she needs time off when their is a problem. Any solution to her current problem must be something you approve of and comfortable with. You're not stupid. If you think keeping away from her to resolve the mum issue is in the best interest of the relationship, of course you'll do it. But right now you're obviously concerned about her decision and her reason for it. Bottom line is that you don't trust her. This is the time to be a man and make a decision to continue taking a chance or call it quits.
Re: Please Read This by liftedme(m): 6:42pm On Jul 07, 2007
If you do not know when "the rain started beating you" , you may not know when it would stopp!
Re: Please Read This by wifeypenth(f): 1:38pm On Jul 08, 2007
Dat thing dat brought u 2gether, would keep u 2getha.just hold on 2ur love
Re: Please Read This by karlken(m): 5:22pm On Jul 08, 2007
what caused ur initial problem is impt here.what do u really want from her-marriage or an ordinary r/ship?let her know ur plans abt her and she will carry u along.
Re: Please Read This by RuuDie(m): 6:25pm On Jul 08, 2007
Guy,
u broke 1 of d golden rules of r/lships . . . Break-up or break or wadeva u w'anna term it, neva ever go back after a prescribed time period c'os it'd have lost wadeva it was dat made it . . . Time is powerfl, very powerfl!

(1) (Reply)

Shades Of Grey / How Can U Ignite A Boring Relationship / Is Marrying Your Girlfriend A Favour?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.