Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,234 members, 7,860,498 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:43 AM

Husband Material: What Makes A Guy A Good Life Partner? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Husband Material: What Makes A Guy A Good Life Partner? (842 Views)

Wife Material: What You Should Really Be Looking For In A Woman / He Is Not A Husband Material If He Chooses The Football Match Over A Date / 12 Signs The Man You Are With Is Not Husband Material (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Husband Material: What Makes A Guy A Good Life Partner? by tkgz(m): 8:17pm On Mar 12, 2021
Out of all the guys in the world, some are husband material and some aren’t. Maybe he’s just not ready yet, or maybe he’s prime for the picking!

There may come a time in your life when you think about settling down. Not everyone wants to get married, of course, but it’s likely that you’ll want to make a commitment of some kind, whether legally or not. You want to let all the dating drama go and focus on husband material.

You don’t necessarily need to get married to have a husband. Sure, legally you must, but your boyfriend can become husband material and act the role even without the signed piece of paper. It comes down to qualities, how he treats you, and the type of relationship you have.

What does it mean to be husband material?

What does husband material actually mean? What does it look like? Is a guy born husband material or does he evolve into it throughout a space of time?

It really depends on the guy. One friend recently married her long-term boyfriend. I must admit, most of us were surprised that they made it that far. At the start, he was the typical bad boy. He was always out and partying, and it’s debatable whether he was truly faithful the entire time. However, we all have to give him his dues now. Over the last few years, he has completely changed. He transformed himself into what can only be described as husband material.

Why? I think he reached the time in his life when he was done with messing around and partying. Basically, he wanted to slow things down. That’s great news for my friend who now has a happy and settled life, without the on and off again relationship that plagued her 20s.

For some guys, it’s not a case of evolving. Some guys simply are husband material from the moment they start dating. Of course, as with anything related to dating and love, what one person deems husband material might be completely wrong for another person. We’re all unique and that means we have our unique take on what we want in a husband.

To really pinpoint what it means to be husband material, let’s compare husbands and boyfriends side by side.
See More: https://www.examprestige.com/husband-material-what-makes-a-guy-a-good-life-partner/

Re: Husband Material: What Makes A Guy A Good Life Partner? by Spending123: 8:37pm On Mar 12, 2021
Please Nairalanders, does your bae hold your hands when walking in public or you just follow each other like Isrealites coming out from Egypt.

1 Like

Re: Husband Material: What Makes A Guy A Good Life Partner? by Nobody: 8:53pm On Mar 12, 2021
Gentlemanliness is one Sha
Re: Husband Material: What Makes A Guy A Good Life Partner? by Magnoliaa(f): 10:21pm On Mar 12, 2021
longest01:
Gentlemanliness is one Sha

Virginity is two.
Re: Husband Material: What Makes A Guy A Good Life Partner? by Nobody: 10:22pm On Mar 12, 2021
Simps are husband materials.
Re: Husband Material: What Makes A Guy A Good Life Partner? by JOACHINpedro: 5:48am On Mar 13, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Virginity is two.
Lol.
Table shaker
Re: Husband Material: What Makes A Guy A Good Life Partner? by bigpicture001: 6:26am On Mar 13, 2021
To naija girls only having big money makes you marriageable....... Nothing else counts
Re: Husband Material: What Makes A Guy A Good Life Partner? by Michelle55: 6:33am On Mar 13, 2021
Be humble and fun to be with, no cum dey wear shoulder pad for me or anyone else you come across for this life.
Never look down on anyone because tomorrow is pregnant, I can't afford him having enemies biko.. Be simple and honest in all your dealings.
Don't be rigid too, I can't afford to be counting my words around you.
Re: Husband Material: What Makes A Guy A Good Life Partner? by Nobody: 6:48am On Mar 13, 2021
Ambition, reliability and responsibility.

(1) (Reply)

Secrets To Avoid Domestic Violence In Your Marriage And Save The Marriage / 23 Years Old Man Adam Dalla Marries A 45 Year Old Politician Bar. Jamila Babuba / Is This Feminism Or Stupidity?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.