Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,800 members, 7,851,694 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:44 AM

It Shall Never Be Well With All Buhari Supporters (pics) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It Shall Never Be Well With All Buhari Supporters (pics) (7267 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu was right after all, Buhari is no more with us (pics) / Protest At Lagos Police Station Over Arrest Of Sowore's Supporters (PICS) / Buhari Supporters Hold Rally In Ilorin, Demand Saraki's Resignation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It Shall Never Be Well With All Buhari Supporters (pics) by ShackWes(f): 11:35am On Mar 14, 2021
Ofo ni gbogbo yin mase

1 Like

Re: It Shall Never Be Well With All Buhari Supporters (pics) by adedehinbo(m): 11:43am On Mar 14, 2021
agbekeOreke86:
Bráce up for the worst OP....the price's still gonnaa go higher...#fact#!!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

I have a neighbour....he is always jumping and ranting and clamouring for wot we have now..says its gonna be the next 'bestest' thing after sliced bread....told him we are gonna thrash it out after 8yrs...
8yrs never reach ooo....na me dey buy drinks for am now..stress don wan kill am.His company has collected his AC filled Tundra as a sales rep and now gave him 9-11 monster truck (gbegilodo)without AC so he could meet up his target cheesy cheesy
He aint actually shouting anymore now ooo tongue tongue i even jokingly asked him a few days ago if he had 'beli-beli' in his throat. cheesy cheesy

Me kuku still dey look naa....his reply is in the oven.
He will get it when 8yrs don finish!!!
Yeye dey smell!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy
your bad mouth too much werey
Re: It Shall Never Be Well With All Buhari Supporters (pics) by Nobody: 11:46am On Mar 14, 2021
youngestuk:
We don’t hear sai baba again. what is the matter?? Where are those people supporting buhari because osinbajo is their brother in power, hope who nah dey buy fuel for 87 Naira??
Where is sarrki?
Where is omenka?
Where is ngeneukwenu?
Where is afamed?
Where is yarimo?
Where is bambambiglo?
Where is ?

Cc lzaa msallison

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Shall Never Be Well With All Buhari Supporters (pics) by Bambambiglo: 12:26pm On Mar 14, 2021
imhotep:

Where is sarrki?
Where is omenka?
Where is ngeneukwenu?
Where is afamed?
Where is yarimo?
Where is bambambiglo?
Where is ?

Cc lzaa msallison

Sharrap! Your Messiah Goatluck jona is about to decamp to APC and you're here typing gibberish

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Shall Never Be Well With All Buhari Supporters (pics) by AfonjaConehead: 12:37pm On Mar 14, 2021
IPOBTERRORISTS:
Is beyond his control. But I blame Igbos

grin
Re: It Shall Never Be Well With All Buhari Supporters (pics) by Nobody: 12:43pm On Mar 14, 2021
Bambambiglo:

Sharrap! Your Messiah Goatluck jona is about to decamp to APC and you're here typing gibberish
Have you donated your village land to the RUGA project?

Cc lzaa

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: It Shall Never Be Well With All Buhari Supporters (pics) by AfonjaConehead: 12:46pm On Mar 14, 2021
authority2006:

But you supported deregulation under Jonathan when others were against it and protesting, why are you now crying? It's like many of didn't even know what you were foolishly supporting at the time.
Don't grab your future with both hands and do something meaningful with your pathetic and useless life, na curse you should be carrying up and down.
What was the price of fuel when PDP came to power in 1999 before it jumped to N87?

Oga price of petrol was #20 in 1999 and was #87 when PDP left power. That is just #67 increase in 16 years!!!!!!!!
APC is less than 6years and fuel price increased from #87- #200+ and you have the shameless guys to type rubbish and ask rubbish!!!!?
God will judge people like you

Lzaa Imhotep imagine this!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It Shall Never Be Well With All Buhari Supporters (pics) by Nobody: 12:52pm On Mar 14, 2021
AfonjaConehead:

Oga price of petrol was #20 in 1999 and was #87 when PDP left power. That is just #67 increase in 16 years!!!!!!!!
APC is less than 6years and fuel price increased from #87- #200+ and you have the shameless guys to type rubbish and ask rubbish!!!!?

The confusion is strong with authority2006

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Shall Never Be Well With All Buhari Supporters (pics) by LZAA: 12:58pm On Mar 14, 2021
imhotep:

Cc lzaa
grin grin
Re: It Shall Never Be Well With All Buhari Supporters (pics) by LZAA: 12:59pm On Mar 14, 2021
AfonjaConehead:

Ewedu gobblers wee still receive sense

1 Like

Re: It Shall Never Be Well With All Buhari Supporters (pics) by authority2006(m): 1:38pm On Mar 14, 2021
AfonjaConehead:

Don't you think God is already punishing you with the way you are crying? Your punishment can only magnify.

AfonjaConehead:

imhotep:

The confusion is strong with authority2006

You are all poor students of Mathematics

N20 to N87 is 435% rise in price.
N87 to N170 is 195% rise in price
While N87 to N212 is 243% increment in price.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It Shall Never Be Well With All Buhari Supporters (pics) by authority2006(m): 1:45pm On Mar 14, 2021
ShackWes:
Ofo ni gbogbo yin mase

Iya ati baba e, you joined together, igbe le maa ke ku.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It Shall Never Be Well With All Buhari Supporters (pics) by Nobody: 2:03pm On Mar 14, 2021
authority2006:

Don't you think God is already punishing you with the way you are crying? Your punishment can only magnify.

Adesina mathematics. grin grin

Lzaa must see this.

cc AfonjaConehead tochi3 ngadaWo monogamy afamed sarrki bambambiglo

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It Shall Never Be Well With All Buhari Supporters (pics) by ngadaAwo: 2:06pm On Mar 14, 2021
StreetFight:

But, it is already not well with you and your family nah. So, no need arguing with an unfortunate human.

However, Buhari will never die well. His children will never die well and his grandchildren will never grow
mynd44 lalasticlala seun
Rule 2
Re: It Shall Never Be Well With All Buhari Supporters (pics) by AfonjaConehead: 5:01pm On Mar 14, 2021
authority2006:

You are just a hungry man. grin grin
Re: It Shall Never Be Well With All Buhari Supporters (pics) by StaffofOrayan(m): 5:13pm On Mar 14, 2021
authority2006:

That's exactly my gospel, many of you are lazy and living a pathetic life even before Buhari came on board. Poverty is reserved for people like you who are not ready to take their destiny in their hands. Your grandparents complained, your parents did, you doing the same thing. If you don't realise that now and man up, your children will also complain. You got it? Alayerirun

Hahaha bandits go soon whip that your head wey no correct with koboko,
The day you manage people in your miserable life is the day you would understand the job of a leader,
Olofo

PS : As a Northerner, be careful when you throw the word poverty about
Re: It Shall Never Be Well With All Buhari Supporters (pics) by Morningstarrr(m): 5:14pm On Mar 14, 2021
AfonjaConehead:

There is this common trait among Buhari supporters.
When making comparison, they don’t factor percentage increase and time frame.

Another trait I observed in this set of people is that, they are feeble minded and they also behave like “Masochists”.

Can you imagine a supposedly sane mind comparing Nigerian pump price to that of USA and SA without factoring minimum wage. That’s how low they it can get.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It Shall Never Be Well With All Buhari Supporters (pics) by LZAA: 6:02pm On Mar 14, 2021
imhotep:

Lzaa must see this.

cc AfonjaConehead tochi3
grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Shall Never Be Well With All Buhari Supporters (pics) by Tochi3(m): 5:14am On Mar 15, 2021
imhotep:

Lzaa must see this.

cc AfonjaConehead tochi3
cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It Shall Never Be Well With All Buhari Supporters (pics) by ngadaAwo: 8:35am On Mar 15, 2021
imhotep:

Cc lzaa
lol
Una be wahala for this forum cheesy

no wonder Simplyleo dey avoid una grin

cc
lzaa Gandollar Rekhina Fahdiga thatfairguy Monogamy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It Shall Never Be Well With All Buhari Supporters (pics) by Nobody: 9:31am On Mar 15, 2021
ngadaAwo:
lol
Una be wahala for this forum cheesy

no wonder Simplyleo dey avoid una grin

cc
lzaa Gandollar Rekhina Fahdiga thatfairguy Monogamy
We just want to hear from our son monogamy.
Sai APC

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Shall Never Be Well With All Buhari Supporters (pics) by ngadaAwo: 5:50pm On Mar 15, 2021
imhotep:

We just want to hear from our son monogamy.
Sai APC
Hahahahahaha
helinues Monogamy don suffer for una hand

lzaa Gandollar Rekhina Fahdiga thatfairguy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It Shall Never Be Well With All Buhari Supporters (pics) by Nobody: 8:38am On Mar 25, 2021
ngadaAwo:
Hahahahahaha

lzaa Gandollar Rekhina Fahdiga thatfairguy
well they can simply blame GEJ and be done with it grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Shall Never Be Well With All Buhari Supporters (pics) by Fahdiga(m): 9:07am On Mar 25, 2021
imhotep:

well they can simply blame GEJ and be done with it grin grin
They have once blamed God for their failures
Re: It Shall Never Be Well With All Buhari Supporters (pics) by ThatFairGuy: 5:22am On May 10, 2021
Get thee behind me nah. Still following this tongue
ngadaAwo:
Hahahahahaha

lz.aa Gando.llar Rekh.ina Fah.diga thatfai.rguy
Re: It Shall Never Be Well With All Buhari Supporters (pics) by ngadaAwo: 5:23am On May 10, 2021
ThatFairGuy:
Get thee behind me nah. Still following this tongue
sorry I won't

hope you know you're breaking rule 19
Re: It Shall Never Be Well With All Buhari Supporters (pics) by ThatFairGuy: 11:56am On May 10, 2021
Oga stop following me
ngadaAwo:
sorry I won't

hope you know you're breaking rule 19
Re: It Shall Never Be Well With All Buhari Supporters (pics) by ngadaAwo: 12:02pm On May 10, 2021
ThatFairGuy:
Oga stop following me
na you cause am

you choose to troll me even after several warnings and pleading.

Those guys have decided to trigger your contract termination terms which you willing broke even after several warnings so many times.
I told you to stay on your own but you refused and decided to keep trolling me.
it's a 3 years contract
Re: It Shall Never Be Well With All Buhari Supporters (pics) by ThatFairGuy: 12:06pm On May 10, 2021
Oya no vex. Terminate it now. Talk to those imaginary boys. Don't get this one ban again
ngadaAwo:
na you cause am

you choose to troll me even after several warnings and pleading.

Those guys have decided to trigger your contract termination terms which you willing broke even after several warnings so many times.
I told you to stay on your own but you refused and decided to keep trolling me.
it's a 3 years contract
Re: It Shall Never Be Well With All Buhari Supporters (pics) by ngadaAwo: 12:14pm On May 10, 2021
ThatFairGuy:
Oya no vex. Terminate it now. Talk to those imaginary boys. Don't get this one ban again
I'll talk to them

Stop trolling me
Re: It Shall Never Be Well With All Buhari Supporters (pics) by ThatFairGuy: 7:11pm On May 10, 2021
shocked shocked shocked
ngadaAwo:
I'll talk to them

Stop trolling me
Re: It Shall Never Be Well With All Buhari Supporters (pics) by ngadaAwo: 7:12pm On May 10, 2021
ThatFairGuy:
shocked shocked shocked
they have forgiven you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Banditry: Seven Northern states to recruit 3,000 vigilantes - Masari / APC Caretaker Committee: End Of The Road For Buni? / Dep. Gov., 21 Commissioners, 16 Assembly Members Defect To PDP In Rivers State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.