Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,767 members, 7,851,620 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:21 AM

It Shall Never Be Well With All Buhari Supporters (pics) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It Shall Never Be Well With All Buhari Supporters (pics) (7262 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu was right after all, Buhari is no more with us (pics) / Protest At Lagos Police Station Over Arrest Of Sowore's Supporters (PICS) / Buhari Supporters Hold Rally In Ilorin, Demand Saraki's Resignation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It Shall Never Be Well With All Buhari Supporters (pics) by Nobody: 12:43pm On Mar 13, 2021
Nairaland is full of children

1 Like

Re: It Shall Never Be Well With All Buhari Supporters (pics) by Lawly: 12:45pm On Mar 13, 2021
johnmartus:
Those moderators are watching this low life to spread his hatred.

Idiot!!! You can go and die please
Re: It Shall Never Be Well With All Buhari Supporters (pics) by Omoslim26: 12:46pm On Mar 13, 2021
johnmartus:

Baba there is no such thing as hate here

Nigeria has never experienced this level of hardship and suffering since 1914

And the useless Apcheat will still have the guts to be throwing blames at pdthief dat was giving us 3g suffering

while them Apcheat are slamming us with 5g suffering

1 Like

Re: It Shall Never Be Well With All Buhari Supporters (pics) by Lawly: 12:47pm On Mar 13, 2021
Engrgeneral:
Mr, show some level of culture and manner by being cautious of your words. When DSS pick up people like you now, ignorant people like yourself will be crying witch-hunt. Try and better your life rather than raining curses on other people

Are you one of the bastards in dss? Go and die please
Re: It Shall Never Be Well With All Buhari Supporters (pics) by colossus91(m): 1:34pm On Mar 13, 2021
amen!!
Re: It Shall Never Be Well With All Buhari Supporters (pics) by gmercy: 1:55pm On Mar 13, 2021
At the pick of covid 19 pandemic when everybody is complaining he stopped the so called 500,000 employee not considering how they will survive.Only God knows how they are living.Everything has increased.The worst is that nobody can talk again...... Its only God that we can call on to rescue.
Re: It Shall Never Be Well With All Buhari Supporters (pics) by Gokoyer0(m): 1:57pm On Mar 13, 2021
Akanbiedu:
[s]OP.

It shall never be well with you.

It shall never be well with your wife, your children, and their children and your generation.

It shall never be well with your parents.

It shall never be well with your grandparents.

It shall never be well with your entire lineage.

I hope Buhari will have the courage to remove FG hands completely from the fraud called petrol subsidy, cry me a river.[/s]

Re: It Shall Never Be Well With All Buhari Supporters (pics) by Nobody: 2:15pm On Mar 13, 2021
Well, having looked through this thread, one thing is certain...

Nigerians want Buhari to spend more money subsidising fuel, even though it means the economy goes broke.

Let's start with the N87 price...maintaining the price of petrol at N87 cost us N4 trillion over 5 years, and hundreds of billions in lost revenue from smuggling and fake subsidy claims. It also cost us working refineries, and at least three possible new refineries, which could not be built because the investors lost interest.

As for those praising GEJ for 'keeping prices at N87',...the fact is, GEJ did not want to keep prices at N87 because it was going to cost the country economy great problems. (See the previous paragraph).

GEJ raised prices from N65 to N141 in 2012, WITH THE idea of saving billions from the government, attracting investment to build refineries, and by extension increasing jobs, and bringing down fuel prices by competition. Nigerians, including APC stopped the project...so we went back to the money wasting subsidy.

Now here we are, ten years later, having to swallow a pill that should have been taken in 2011, or even much earlier.

But because Nigerians, APC, PDP, Biafranists, herdsmen, ooduaists, middle belters, NDeltans, sharaianists, even Boko Haram, all want cheap fuel prices....

It is time we followed the original plan. Time to let subsidy go. So that we can save money, and destroy the evil subsidy monster. Cheap petrol prices cost us badly.

1 Like

Re: It Shall Never Be Well With All Buhari Supporters (pics) by Misterone: 3:21pm On Mar 13, 2021
ngadaAwo:
as in how do I explain to my kids that during the so called Pdp wasteful years and corruption we bought fuel 87 naira, bag of rice 8k and cost of living was very low.

unlike today of the so called transparency

it shall never be well with any Apc supporter

peace shall be far from them

amen
this is a very stupid thread. it is full of idiots who don't know their left from their right. inshort this is a big shame to Nigerians. the idiot that opened this thread must likely be a toddler. if not how come he does not know that fuel was not sold at N87 and that the only pump stations selling at that price were NNPC and before you could get it you had to park you car in a queue as long as third mainland bridge for like 5 days. the price at that time was N200 to N250. the was a time we bought for N450/litre. they come online to talk shit about rice. rice was selling at N16k/bag not N8k. liars everywhere.

1 Like

Re: It Shall Never Be Well With All Buhari Supporters (pics) by Nobody: 3:32pm On Mar 13, 2021
Misterone:
this is a very stupid thread. it is full of idiots who don't know their left from their right. inshort this is a big shame to Nigerians. the idiot that opened this thread must likely be a toddler. if not how come he does not know that fuel was not sold at N87 and that the only pump stations selling at that price were NNPC and before you could get it you had to park you car in a queue as long as third mainland bridge for like 5 days. the price at that time was N200 to N250. the was a time we bought for N450/litre. they come online to talk shit about rice. rice was selling at N16k/bag not N8k. liars everywhere.

The purpose of this thread is PDP APC politics, not to tell the truth of what happened then
Re: It Shall Never Be Well With All Buhari Supporters (pics) by ngadaAwo: 3:33pm On Mar 13, 2021
[s]
Misterone:
[/s]
trash
Re: It Shall Never Be Well With All Buhari Supporters (pics) by Misterone: 4:14pm On Mar 13, 2021
God will surely punish all those who want to bring back the locust years. God will punish their generation to the 5th. at that time every PDP stakeholder was into oil and gas. the in thing then was to have fuel pump stations. their modus operandi was to apply for import licence, import pms and round trip it many times over to collect so much subsidy money, buy it back from NNPC at kobo kobo and sell to the public at an exorbitant price. they were just chopping money left, right and centre.

1 Like

Re: It Shall Never Be Well With All Buhari Supporters (pics) by Misterone: 4:32pm On Mar 13, 2021
ngadaAwo:
[s][/s]
trash
ngadaAwo do you know why Buhari increased pump price of fuel and no one came out to protest? IT IS BECAUSE OF THE LOCUST YEARS. now noboby queues for the product, no one hoards it, it is abundant everywhere. maybe you should ask your father how he slept at fuel pump stations with a mat and how he and your mother took turns to guard the car at night. do this before you open another stupid thread. rubbish.

1 Like

Re: It Shall Never Be Well With All Buhari Supporters (pics) by PROUDIGBO(m): 4:40pm On Mar 13, 2021
Henrydonland:
The tin that pain me pass is that people are hardly complaining about the price.

Yesterday I passed by some fuel stations in my area and people were buying it,some were even smiling.

It looks like we all like it like day,so let it continue.

Hehehehehe grin grin grin

Talk about suffering and smiling! shocked
Re: It Shall Never Be Well With All Buhari Supporters (pics) by amuwo1980: 5:10pm On Mar 13, 2021
Spending123:
I remembered in 2013 when fuel was 87 naira Buhari with other Nigerians protested against Goodluck Jonathan, but today fuel is 215 under the same Buhari and no body will protest about it. Maybe we are contented with it like that.

what's the point of putting fuel price at #215, let them just put it at #250 so people can decide if they should buy energy drink and trek.

Tribalism is the underlying factor , the usual protesters feel that this is there government and that’s all they care for and the fact is the APC government believes that the bulk of Nigerians are Igbo ppl and they are out to destroy the country as much as they can because they believe they are destroying the igbos.
Re: It Shall Never Be Well With All Buhari Supporters (pics) by eomajeh: 5:13pm On Mar 13, 2021
What advice do you have for Mr President?

Mr Omor finish work for this video...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=peLMJqDic2E

Don't forget to SUBSCRIBE... and share
Re: It Shall Never Be Well With All Buhari Supporters (pics) by descarado: 5:17pm On Mar 13, 2021
agbekeOreke86:
Bráce up for the worst OP....the price's still gonnaa go higher...#fact#!!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

I have a neighbour....he is always jumping and ranting and clamouring for wot we have now..says its gonna be the next 'bestest' thing after sliced bread....told him we are gonna thrash it out after 8yrs...
8yrs never reach ooo....na me dey buy drinks for am now..stress don wan kill am.His company has collected his AC filled Tundra as a sales rep and now gave him 9-11 monster truck (gbegilodo)without AC so he could met his target cheesy cheesy
He aint actually shouting anymore now ooo tongue tongue i even jokingly asked him a few days ago if he had 'beli-beli' in his throat. cheesy cheesy

Me kuku still dey look naa....his reply is in the oven.
He will get it when 8yrs don finish!!!
Yeye dey smell!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy
You are a very good comedian cheesy
Have been laughing non stop while reading this.

People around will never pass through depression cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It Shall Never Be Well With All Buhari Supporters (pics) by ngadaAwo: 5:54pm On Mar 13, 2021
[s]
Misterone:
ngadaAwo do you know why Buhari increased pump price of fuel and no one came out to protest? IT IS BECAUSE OF THE LOCUST YEARS. now noboby queues for the product, no one hoards it, it is abundant everywhere. maybe you should ask your father how he slept at fuel pump stations with a mat and how he and your mother took turns to guard the car at night. do this before you open another stupid thread. rubbish.
[/s]
trash trash trash
Re: It Shall Never Be Well With All Buhari Supporters (pics) by agbekeOreke86(f): 7:31pm On Mar 13, 2021
descarado:

People around will never pass through depression cheesy
]
Im humbly flattered ooo but that is just the plain truth oo.

The dude is avoiding me morr than our president is avoiding live/media broadcast jare...im preparing to buy drinks for the agbegilodo driver again now...  : cheesy cheesy
Re: It Shall Never Be Well With All Buhari Supporters (pics) by agbekeOreke86(f): 7:32pm On Mar 13, 2021
Im humbly flattered ooo but that is just the plain truth oo.

The dude is avoiding me morr than our president is avoiding live/media broadcast jare...im preparing to buy drinks for the agbegilodo driver again now... cheesy :Dquote author=descarado post=99856774]

People around will never pass through depression cheesy[/quote]
Re: It Shall Never Be Well With All Buhari Supporters (pics) by kelechi50: 8:44pm On Mar 13, 2021
SmartPolician:
I think people made a mistake by voting for Buhari in 2015. However, going ahead to reelect him in 2019 is unforgivable.

While watching the Candidate (a national TV debate), I saw how empty Buhari is. Osinbajo was answering all his questions and the moderator had to ask the VP to stop doing so.

The old man struggled to understand questions and couldn't articulate his ideas. That was when I shook my head at this country because we had always had a dullard as president.

Also, when I see people say that Buhari lost the 2019 elections but rigged it, I will just laugh. I can count up to 5 Ikeja polling booths where Buhari won the election in 2019. As a matter of fact, the Yorubas in Ikeja said the PDP was an Igbo party and were voting for the APC (Buhari) en masse.

If Buhari could clear the votes in Ikeja, a place very enlightened people are supposed to live, imagine what would have happened in faraway north where people worship him like a god.

Well, 2023 is just two years away and we will survive. However, some people have started projecting Tinubu, a man with baggage, for presidency instead of Osinbajo, Donald Duke, Peter Obi or Dave Umahi. This goes to show that this Nigeria's mess has no-known solution.
APC change ooo, from goodluck to bad luck , who born you to come out and protest against fuel pump increase grin grin
Re: It Shall Never Be Well With All Buhari Supporters (pics) by stieyven(m): 10:55pm On Mar 13, 2021
ngadaAwo:
as in how do I explain to my kids that during the so called Pdp wasteful years and corruption we bought fuel 87 naira, bag of rice 8k and cost of living was very low.

amen
Love your enemies and bless those who curse you and pray for those who despitefully use you. LUKE 6 :28
Remember that you shall be judged by every idle word you speak. Matthew 12 :36
You'll do well to receive Jesus into your life. Tomorrow may be too late. John 3 :16

1 Like

Re: It Shall Never Be Well With All Buhari Supporters (pics) by OBALOLA55(m): 10:57pm On Mar 13, 2021
ngadaAwo:

amen
AMIN
Re: It Shall Never Be Well With All Buhari Supporters (pics) by OBALOLA55(m): 11:06pm On Mar 13, 2021
johnmartus:
ALHAJI JOHNMARTUS E BE LIKE SAY THE PRAYER TOUCH YOU grin
Re: It Shall Never Be Well With All Buhari Supporters (pics) by authority2006(m): 10:08am On Mar 14, 2021
Agbegbaorogboye:

That's a very dull question to ask. Apart from the fact that it took sixteen years to jump from N15 in 1999 to N87 in 2015, a simple calculation would have shown you the margin between 87-212 is far wider than 15-87.
Think before you type.
Don't just support blindly.

Good. Firstly, I'm not a fan of deregulation, most especially when we're the one's producing the oil. My problem is with you guys who supported deregulation under Jonathan and PDP but are now crying against it under Buhari and APC. What changed? Can you honestly answer your question?
Secondly, it is convenient for you to talk about the margin while a real economist would rather talk about the folds. From 87 to 212 is still less than times 3 whereas from 15 to 87 is like times 6 (mind you 212 is still not in effect as at today, Bovas, nnpc and few others are still selling at 160. We're just being what we are to each other, cruel).

1 Like

Re: It Shall Never Be Well With All Buhari Supporters (pics) by authority2006(m): 10:17am On Mar 14, 2021
StaffofOrayan:

Olofo, you are still going to N350
I know there is always one willing slave ready to abuse everyone to defend his slavery,
And then in a year or 2 when poverty has damaged your life, you see threads like 'I regret supporting Buhari '

That's exactly my gospel, many of you are lazy and living a pathetic life even before Buhari came on board. Poverty is reserved for people like you who are not ready to take their destiny in their hands. Your grandparents complained, your parents did, you doing the same thing. If you don't realise that now and man up, your children will also complain. You got it? Alayerirun

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Shall Never Be Well With All Buhari Supporters (pics) by StreetFight: 10:22am On Mar 14, 2021
ngadaAwo:

amen

But, it is already not well with you and your family nah. So, no need arguing with an unfortunate human.

However, Buhari will never die well. His children will never die well and his grandchildren will never grow
Re: It Shall Never Be Well With All Buhari Supporters (pics) by shogsman(m): 10:37am On Mar 14, 2021
johnmartus:
e no go better for you,all he has said is the truth you dummy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It Shall Never Be Well With All Buhari Supporters (pics) by Agbegbaorogboye: 11:24am On Mar 14, 2021
authority2006:

Good. Firstly, I'm not a fan of deregulation, most especially when we're the one's producing the oil. My problem is with you guys who supported deregulation under Jonathan and PDP but are now crying against it under Buhari and APC. What changed? Can you honestly answer your question?
Secondly, it is convenient for you to talk about the margin while a real economist would rather talk about the folds. From 87 to 212 is still less than times 3 whereas from 15 to 87 is like times 6 (mind you 212 is still not in effect as at today, Bovas, nnpc and few others are still selling at 160. We're just being what we are to each other, cruel).
You should direct your questions to those who supported deregulation. I never did and I still don't. It's a plot to push government incompetence and inefficiency to the citizens with the hope that it goes well in the end. There's no plan on ground beyond just increasing the fuel price.
That said, if you want to use margin, which is an indication of price inflation, you need to also account for the period it took place. A six fold inflation in sixteen years will still look better than a three fold inflation in five years never mind the value of the inflation in terms of purchase for the consumer. That's because a six fold in sixteen years will suggest an increase every three years while three fold in five years suggest an increase every two years. Don't forget that's discountenancing that a double fold of 15 gives 30 while a double fold of 87 gives 174 the difference of which you can actually get three 30s. I hope you can see which has the biggest jump now.
Most Nnpc filling stations don't even have the product. I've not seen a price less than 180 since this debacle began.
It's not a case of cruelty. It's the effect of the so-called deregulation. Government can't claim to have deregulated and still go about fixing price. They should come out clearly and make their stand. One wonders why there's been no enforcement so far despite it being common knowledge that most filling stations are selling far above 167

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

MC Oluomo To Go In Lagos, President, Seyi Tinubu, Sego, Kokozaria, Abandoned Him / Jonathan Meets Igbo Elders Over South-east Development / NYA Demands Marilyn Ogar's Sack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.