Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,764 members, 7,851,611 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:42 AM

It Shall Never Be Well With All Buhari Supporters (pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It Shall Never Be Well With All Buhari Supporters (pics) (7261 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu was right after all, Buhari is no more with us (pics) / Protest At Lagos Police Station Over Arrest Of Sowore's Supporters (PICS) / Buhari Supporters Hold Rally In Ilorin, Demand Saraki's Resignation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It Shall Never Be Well With All Buhari Supporters (pics) by Engrgeneral(m): 8:52am On Mar 13, 2021
Mr, show some level of culture and manner by being cautious of your words. When DSS pick up people like you now, ignorant people like yourself will be crying witch-hunt. Try and better your life rather than raining curses on other people
ngadaAwo:
as in how do I explain to my kids that during the so called Pdp wasteful years and corruption we bought fuel 87 naira, bag of rice 8k and cost of living was very low.

unlike today of the so called transparency

it shall never be well with any Apc supporter

peace shall be far from them

amen

1 Like

Re: It Shall Never Be Well With All Buhari Supporters (pics) by debaj10: 8:53am On Mar 13, 2021
if u don't insult someone, u can never make sense.
abi
and just in case ur clueless-
jonathan did d right thing.
Buhari has had over 6 years to fix ONE refinery.
authority2006:

But you supported deregulation under Jonathan when others were against it and protesting, why are you now crying? It's like many of didn't even know what you were foolishly supporting at the time.
Don't grab your future with both hands and do something meaningful with your pathetic and useless life, na curse you should be carrying up and down.
What was the price of fuel when PDP came to power in 1999 before it jumped to N87?
Re: It Shall Never Be Well With All Buhari Supporters (pics) by Akanbiedu(m): 9:02am On Mar 13, 2021
OP.

It shall never be well with you.

It shall never be well with your wife, your children, and their children and your generation.

It shall never be well with your parents.

It shall never be well with your grandparents.

It shall never be well with your entire lineage.

I hope Buhari will have the courage to remove FG hands completely from the fraud called petrol subsidy, cry me a river.

2 Likes

Re: It Shall Never Be Well With All Buhari Supporters (pics) by Agbegbaorogboye: 9:15am On Mar 13, 2021
authority2006:

But you supported deregulation under Jonathan when others were against it and protesting, why are you now crying? It's like many of didn't even know what you were foolishly supporting at the time.
Don't grab your future with both hands and do something meaningful with your pathetic and useless life, na curse you should be carrying up and down.
What was the price of fuel when PDP came to power in 1999 before it jumped to N87?
That's a very dull question to ask. Apart from the fact that it took sixteen years to jump from N15 in 1999 to N87 in 2015, a simple calculation would have shown you the margin between 87-212 is far wider than 15-87.
Think before you type.
Don't just support blindly.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Shall Never Be Well With All Buhari Supporters (pics) by Okoroawusa: 9:26am On Mar 13, 2021
This thread is strictly for wailers

1 Like

Re: It Shall Never Be Well With All Buhari Supporters (pics) by jesmond3945: 9:28am On Mar 13, 2021
Spending123:
I remembered in 2013 when fuel was 87 naira Buhari with other Nigerians protested against Goodluck Jonathan, but today fuel is 215 under the same Buhari and no body will protest about it. Maybe we are contented with it like that.

what's the point of putting fuel price at #215, let them just put it at #250 so people can decide if they should buy energy drink and trek.
because our brothers from the west has been silenced. If you remember they were the ones who protested.

1 Like

Re: It Shall Never Be Well With All Buhari Supporters (pics) by Mabizeka: 9:30am On Mar 13, 2021
Monogamy:
Una wailing has just begun..
This till 2023 while to be continued after 2023
Shut up
Re: It Shall Never Be Well With All Buhari Supporters (pics) by dododawa1: 9:34am On Mar 13, 2021
TROPHY beer #200 while BUHARI fuel is #212.
Re: It Shall Never Be Well With All Buhari Supporters (pics) by richmond500: 9:46am On Mar 13, 2021
ngadaAwo:
as in how do I explain to my kids that during the so called Pdp wasteful years and corruption we bought fuel 87 naira, bag of rice 8k and cost of living was very low.

amen
we got into recession due to fall in oil price as we are a mono economy country.
Inflation is expected after a recession

1 Like

Re: It Shall Never Be Well With All Buhari Supporters (pics) by Rugaria: 9:49am On Mar 13, 2021
Spending123:
I remembered in 2013 when fuel was 87 naira Buhari with other Nigerians protested against Goodluck Jonathan, but today fuel is 215 under the same Buhari and no body will protest about it. Maybe we are contented with it like that.

what's the point of putting fuel price at #215, let them just put it at #250 so people can decide if they should buy energy drink and trek.

Re: It Shall Never Be Well With All Buhari Supporters (pics) by richmond500: 9:53am On Mar 13, 2021
Agbegbaorogboye:

That's a very dull question to ask. Apart from the fact that it took sixteen years to jump from N15 in 1999 to N87 in 2015, a simple calculation would have shown you the margin between 87-212 is far wider than 15-87.
Think before you type.
Don't just support blindly.
u don't really think.
The fact that Nigeria will get into recession is inescapable.
We depend only on oil and after fall in oil price and bombing of oil installations, we will definitely enter recession, there is no mono economy country that will not suffer it, when PMB asked us to divert to Agriculture, we insulted him.
The govt won't provide jobs, it is our responsibility to do so.
The govt needs to give a favourable and safe country for business to thrive but even though the govt is battling insecurity, how have u helped them?
That tout and cultists u know, how many of them did u report to the police?
let's stop blaming the govt for everything, if we the people are ready, Nigeria will develop but we are not ready.

Its democracy, don't expect the govt to do everything while u plant seed of disunity among yourselves, we won't grow

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Shall Never Be Well With All Buhari Supporters (pics) by DaInferno(m): 9:58am On Mar 13, 2021
ngadaAwo:

amen
Amen
neither of them were good, but buharis retrogression is just too much. the hustle was for mama back then, but now, the hustle is to jet out!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It Shall Never Be Well With All Buhari Supporters (pics) by DaInferno(m): 10:00am On Mar 13, 2021
Spending123:

carry this yarn go Tweeter abeg
Re: It Shall Never Be Well With All Buhari Supporters (pics) by Nobody: 10:02am On Mar 13, 2021
There is Still for Nigeria (Inside Dream)
Re: It Shall Never Be Well With All Buhari Supporters (pics) by Spending123: 10:05am On Mar 13, 2021
DaInferno:
carry this yarn go Tweeter abeg
I no dey Twitter Nah!
Re: It Shall Never Be Well With All Buhari Supporters (pics) by DaInferno(m): 10:06am On Mar 13, 2021
Spending123:

I no dey Twitter Nah!
abeg open account now
Re: It Shall Never Be Well With All Buhari Supporters (pics) by theTranslator: 10:06am On Mar 13, 2021
We warned them! sad embarassed Painful how buhari took us 50 years backwards sad
Re: It Shall Never Be Well With All Buhari Supporters (pics) by Muna4real(f): 10:07am On Mar 13, 2021
johnmartus:
Those moderators are watching this low life to spread his hatred.

Show us hatred.
Re: It Shall Never Be Well With All Buhari Supporters (pics) by light193: 10:16am On Mar 13, 2021
how many filling station sell at that price...if you are natured enough to know what people go through before they get Petro that time.you will thank your star that you are not wittiness those years.
I supported subsidy remover 100%.
if you can't sacrifice there will be no gain.
the data you are using and gsm are products of government removed there control on telecon industry.

1 Like

Re: It Shall Never Be Well With All Buhari Supporters (pics) by Spending123: 10:24am On Mar 13, 2021
DaInferno:
abeg open account now
You fit help me post am, I no too understand Twitter. I never do am before.
Re: It Shall Never Be Well With All Buhari Supporters (pics) by ngadaAwo: 10:26am On Mar 13, 2021
[s]
authority2006:

[/s]
trash
Re: It Shall Never Be Well With All Buhari Supporters (pics) by ngadaAwo: 10:29am On Mar 13, 2021
[s]
Engrgeneral:
Mr, show some level of culture and manner by being cautious of your words. When DSS pick up people like you now, ignorant people like yourself will be crying witch-hunt. Try and better your life rather than raining curses on other people
[/s]
shut up

1 Like

Re: It Shall Never Be Well With All Buhari Supporters (pics) by ngadaAwo: 10:30am On Mar 13, 2021
[s]
johnmartus:
Those moderators are watching this low life to spread his hatred.
[/s]
it shall never be well to all Apc supporters

they'll never find peace
Re: It Shall Never Be Well With All Buhari Supporters (pics) by ngadaAwo: 10:31am On Mar 13, 2021
[s]
light193:
how many filling station sell at that price...if you are natured enough to know what people go through before they get Petro that time.you will thank your star that you are not wittiness those years.
I supported subsidy remover 100%.
if you can't sacrifice there will be no gain.
the data you are using and gsm are products of government removed there control on telecon industry.
[/s]
stop talking nonsense
Re: It Shall Never Be Well With All Buhari Supporters (pics) by Bombastically00(m): 10:40am On Mar 13, 2021
Once again i hereby tender my apology for voting buhari in as nigeria presidentgrin

1 Like

Re: It Shall Never Be Well With All Buhari Supporters (pics) by Nobody: 10:45am On Mar 13, 2021
abi wetin be your name?
Re: It Shall Never Be Well With All Buhari Supporters (pics) by Redcrafton: 10:54am On Mar 13, 2021
richmond500:
u don't really think.
We depend only on oil and after fall in oil price and bombing of oil installations, we will definitely enter recession, there is no mono economy country that will not suffer it, when PMB asked us to divert to Agriculture, we insulted him.
The govt needs to give a favourable and safe country for business to thrive but even though the govt is battling insecurity, how have u helped them?
let's stop blaming the govt for everything, if we the people are ready, Nigeria will develop but we are not ready.

Its democracy, don't expect the govt to do everything while u plant seed of disunity among yourselves, we won't grow

Preacher...don't preach nonsense.

Who plant more seed of disunity since independence than this APC government?

You bring people from Chad, Niger and Mali for election...and now they are everywhere causing panic...and people can't even go to farm to do the agricultural work you claim the government wants...

So how do you want the country to grow?

Do you see that you and your cohorts are major part of the problem.

1 Like

Re: It Shall Never Be Well With All Buhari Supporters (pics) by richmond500: 11:36am On Mar 13, 2021
Redcrafton:

Preacher...don't preach nonsense.

Who plant more seed of disunity since independence than this APC government?

You bring people from Chad, Niger and Mali for election...and now they are everywhere causing panic...and people can't even go to farm to do the agricultural work you claim the government wants...

So how do you want the country to grow?

Do you see that you and your cohorts are major part of the problem.
after reading ur comment I am convinced that.

nairaland has the highest number of stupid people per square kilometer

1 Like

Re: It Shall Never Be Well With All Buhari Supporters (pics) by Agbegbaorogboye: 11:44am On Mar 13, 2021
richmond500:
u don't really think.

Nigeria will develop when we vote the right people into office, and when those we vote in do what is required of them instead of excuses and blames.
There's nothing gained in you passing the buck of government's responsibility to the citizen. You ask how I helped in security and I laugh. Hello!! I'm the one in need of help here. Government officials go about in large convoy. I'm the one who gets no police protection. Yet you blame me for insecurity.
Agriculture is still at subsistence level in Nigeria after sixty years of independence. Are you going to blame the people or the govt who intend to diversify?
The favourable environment that needs to be provided, is it there?
Stop pushing govt responsibility to the citizens. Holding the government accountable is your civic duty not making excuses for government.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Shall Never Be Well With All Buhari Supporters (pics) by Agbegbaorogboye: 11:50am On Mar 13, 2021
richmond500:
we got into recession due to fall in oil price as we are a mono economy country.
Inflation is expected after a recession
Which economic theory tells you inflation is expected after recession?
Plus Nigeria has already moved from inflation to stagflation if you know what that means.
Recession ended in 2016. This is 2021 and we're still seeing rising inflation month on month yet you're making excuses.
Na wa for you o

1 Like

Re: It Shall Never Be Well With All Buhari Supporters (pics) by Redcrafton: 12:27pm On Mar 13, 2021
richmond500:
after reading ur comment I am convinced that.

nairaland has the highest number of stupid people per square kilometer

I doubt you even understand your own post, talk more of understanding someone's comment.

You are too slow

You hardly know your left from your right.

Your type are many here. eg, mannquingrill or whatever he is called.

You might just be the same guy with different account.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It Shall Never Be Well With All Buhari Supporters (pics) by Lawly: 12:36pm On Mar 13, 2021
Madmohamed1:
Amen. Let me help you in this prayer. They will never see good things in their life their good shall tun to bad they will ask their enemie food to feed their families. The day will be the night to them and the night will be the day.i ask God to treat their families the way buhari or jubilil treat Nigeria amadioha sango and Fulani hasmen will be their potion. Amen

AMEN AMEN AMEN AMEN AMEN AMEN AND AMEN AGAIN

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Churches, Mosques Should Pay Tax – Falana / Happy Birthday To Hon. Minister Of Mines And Steel Devpt (dr. John Kayode Fayem) / AAC Will Win 2019 Elections – Sowore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.