Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,610 members, 7,840,450 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

Tinubu’s Missing Asset Declaration And Perils Of Pecuniary Journalism By Kperogi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu’s Missing Asset Declaration And Perils Of Pecuniary Journalism By Kperogi (16499 Views)

'I Don't Believe In One Nigeria'- Tinubu ThisDay 1997 Headline Shared By Kperogi / MKO Abiola's "Epetedo Declaration" And The Aftermath (Throwback) / Kyari's Death, End Of A Surrogate Presidency, And The Coming Chaos By Kperogi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu’s Missing Asset Declaration And Perils Of Pecuniary Journalism By Kperogi by sofeo(m): 4:03pm On Mar 13, 2021
Ok
Re: Tinubu’s Missing Asset Declaration And Perils Of Pecuniary Journalism By Kperogi by kelly72: 4:05pm On Mar 13, 2021
yorubarere:
This one is sha obsessed with Tinubu. Him and his kinsmen are always hunting for any anti Tinubu news.

You guys will die of hate. Tell your politicians to position themselves for 2023. This pull the West down syndrome can't work. Las Las Una go still wail after 2023. cheesy

Meanwhile, for the Nigeria newspapers... Most of them are fake news. Anywhere belle face people that will write anything for their paymasters.

So Tinubu is West?

Blind ass lickers aplenty

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Missing Asset Declaration And Perils Of Pecuniary Journalism By Kperogi by yorubarere: 4:09pm On Mar 13, 2021
kelly72:

So Tinubu is West?

Blind ass lickers aplenty
Why not hang urself?
Re: Tinubu’s Missing Asset Declaration And Perils Of Pecuniary Journalism By Kperogi by OBALOLA55(m): 4:10pm On Mar 13, 2021
yorubarere:
This one is sha obsessed with Tinubu. Him and his kinsmen are always hunting for any anti Tinubu news.

You guys will die of hate. Tell your politicians to position themselves for 2023. This pull the West down syndrome can't work. Las Las Una go still wail after 2023. cheesy

Meanwhile, for the Nigeria newspapers... Most of them are fake news. Anywhere belle face people that will write anything for their paymasters.
DONT MIND THAT IPOD MAN CALLED FAROUQ KPEROGI
Re: Tinubu’s Missing Asset Declaration And Perils Of Pecuniary Journalism By Kperogi by OBALOLA55(m): 4:12pm On Mar 13, 2021
ZionGurl:
Really an ignorant fool. It’s really mind blowing how foolish this folks can be. I don free there matter joor.
YOU HAVE NOT ANSWERED MY QUESTION
Re: Tinubu’s Missing Asset Declaration And Perils Of Pecuniary Journalism By Kperogi by Nobody: 4:12pm On Mar 13, 2021
Biggest criminal i know
Re: Tinubu’s Missing Asset Declaration And Perils Of Pecuniary Journalism By Kperogi by Mabizeka: 4:16pm On Mar 13, 2021
yorubarere:

Shut up from Benin Republic where you fled to
Re: Tinubu’s Missing Asset Declaration And Perils Of Pecuniary Journalism By Kperogi by Eriokanmi: 4:26pm On Mar 13, 2021
yorubarere:

T'oo ba je wipe omo yoruba rere ni ę, gėgę bi moniker rę, iwa jegudujera, wombia, ipaniyan, ipanle ati jagidijagan maa jina si ę. Tinubu is a bad blood amongst us. Stop supporting evil

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Missing Asset Declaration And Perils Of Pecuniary Journalism By Kperogi by StreetFight: 5:11pm On Mar 13, 2021
The Jagaban is beyond nailing.

The Jagaban will crush you all be it EFCC, CCB or even the semi literate Almajari called Abubakar Malami.

Ask Obasanjo, Goatluck, Atikuchukwu, Bode George, Adeseye Ogunelye, Funsho Williams, Gbenga Daniel, Buruji Kashamu and other political kindergartens.

Is it now a lifeless vegetable and his useless cabal lead by semi literate Almajari called Malami that will fall the Jagaban?

Only God can fall or rise any human, Jagaban inclusive.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Missing Asset Declaration And Perils Of Pecuniary Journalism By Kperogi by StreetFight: 5:17pm On Mar 13, 2021
yorubarere:

Like the ones collecting bribes from Reuben Abati to write sweet news about Goatluck Jobaddaft

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Missing Asset Declaration And Perils Of Pecuniary Journalism By Kperogi by mnwogu(m): 5:21pm On Mar 13, 2021
Missing wetin? That asset declaration cannot be missing ooo. Una better find that asset declaration before thunder go waya una for dry season!!!
This kòntri become more disgusting by the day.
Re: Tinubu’s Missing Asset Declaration And Perils Of Pecuniary Journalism By Kperogi by danilmo: 5:36pm On Mar 13, 2021
Eriokanmi:
T'oo ba je wipe omo yoruba rere ni ę, gėgę bi moniker rę, iwa jegudujera, wombia, ipaniyan, ipanle ati jagidijagan maa jina si ę. Tinubu is a bad blood amongst us. Stop supporting evil

So who are we to support? Is there any one brilliant and politically connected than him out there? If we are to look at his bad side only ,we won't move forward but rather stagnant, u can't just make a u turn at this bridge right now, it's politically dangerous for SW. Even as criminated and convicted is IBORI in delta u heard them nailing him?? All I see is those flat head are just jealous hence the pull him down syndrome.. Dont even talk about Osinbanjo who is the frontliner but once Tinubu is down then osinbanjo is swindled. I don't know why aren't seeing the picture...

That they say ur father is evil doesn't mean u should help them kill him, cox after killing him u ll understand the struggle of a fatherless man left in d middle of the sea.
Re: Tinubu’s Missing Asset Declaration And Perils Of Pecuniary Journalism By Kperogi by emmnprince(m): 5:46pm On Mar 13, 2021
yorubarere:

How I wish this person is reasonable and sensible enough to understand that those against Tinubu, who want to frustrate, smear and defame his character, (discredit him), have cockroaches in their own cupboards, but are playing the political game too as Tinubu is playing his.

They're all corrupt (Tinubu included) and self-serving. They all want to achieve their political aim at all cost at the expense of masses.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Missing Asset Declaration And Perils Of Pecuniary Journalism By Kperogi by SoBright101: 5:48pm On Mar 13, 2021
Though, i don't want Tinubu to be president but i won't support pull him down syndrome by some people.
Re: Tinubu’s Missing Asset Declaration And Perils Of Pecuniary Journalism By Kperogi by netmillionaires(m): 5:58pm On Mar 13, 2021
You are a wise man. The north won't deal with their own leaders instead they are catching cruise with feather-weight politicians in their zone like Dansuki and co. South east will not deal with their leaders same with the south south but expect the southwest to deal with the power brokers in their own zone. While I do not like Tinubu, I wouldn't go about shouting Tinubu who is neither my state government official not a federal character.

If we are serious about fighting corruption, why are the likes of Obasanjo, Babangida, Abdulsalam,Ganduje, Kwankwazo, Tinubu, Amaechi, Kalu, Wike, Peter Obi etc not in prison. The south east and south south today are being short-changed because they have no leader who can pull the people together. Nnamdi Kanu who is the only person with charisma is being labelled a terrorist. You think it is coincidence?

Why are people like Mimiko, Gbenga Daniel, Fayemi etc not being dragged? Is it because they aren't corrupt? No! Nobody cares about them because they are feather-weight politicians and wouldn't pose a threat.

My take is that the country should be restructured and then each zone can deal with their leaders themselves. Any zone that watches its leaders stealing state fund without restraint will suffer it alone.

danilmo:

So who are we to support? Is there any one brilliant and politically connected than him out there? If we are to look at his bad side only ,we won't move forward but rather stagnant, u can't just make a u turn at this bridge right now, it's politically dangerous for SW. Even as criminated and convicted is IBORI in delta u heard them nailing him?? All I see is those flat head are just jealous hence the pull him down syndrome.. Dont even talk about Osinbanjo who is the frontliner but once Tinubu is down then osinbanjo is swindled. I don't know why aren't seeing the picture...

That they say ur father is evil doesn't mean u should help them kill him, cox after killing him u ll understand the struggle of a fatherless man left in d middle of the sea.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Missing Asset Declaration And Perils Of Pecuniary Journalism By Kperogi by knightphoenix: 6:57pm On Mar 13, 2021
yorubarere:

Fool of a Took
Re: Tinubu’s Missing Asset Declaration And Perils Of Pecuniary Journalism By Kperogi by Jimasun: 7:14pm On Mar 13, 2021
Igbos are going to kill themselves because of Tinubu.
Tinubu everyday when Ikpeazu is owing many months salary

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Missing Asset Declaration And Perils Of Pecuniary Journalism By Kperogi by ofwest47(m): 7:18pm On Mar 13, 2021
To a news man bad & fake news is good news.
Re: Tinubu’s Missing Asset Declaration And Perils Of Pecuniary Journalism By Kperogi by slivertongue: 8:31pm On Mar 13, 2021
Jackson105:

Pity your father first, leave Tinubu alone.
the piece is about tinubu not about my father
Re: Tinubu’s Missing Asset Declaration And Perils Of Pecuniary Journalism By Kperogi by favor914: 8:50pm On Mar 13, 2021
slivertongue:
tinubu I just they pity u and ur pen friends
You never pity your Peasant Parents it is Ahmed Bola Tinubu you are wasting your oxygen on?
Re: Tinubu’s Missing Asset Declaration And Perils Of Pecuniary Journalism By Kperogi by favor914: 8:53pm On Mar 13, 2021
slivertongue:

the piece is about tinubu not about my father
Doesn’t your father have his own problems, or it has to be on social media first? Charity they say begins at home, all these rumors of Tinubu is just to keep you talking, Jonathan Ebele & his wife would have been in prison like dariye for seven years before any imaginary person will inquire about Jagaban.
Re: Tinubu’s Missing Asset Declaration And Perils Of Pecuniary Journalism By Kperogi by slivertongue: 8:55pm On Mar 13, 2021
favor914:
You never pity your Peasant Parents it is Ahmed Bola Tinubu you are wasting your oxygen on?

don't derail the thread. my parent are not under focus but tinubu and u are not tinubu so hold ur fire
Re: Tinubu’s Missing Asset Declaration And Perils Of Pecuniary Journalism By Kperogi by favor914: 8:56pm On Mar 13, 2021
Jimasun:
Igbos are going to kill themselves because of Tinubu.
Tinubu everyday when Ikpeazu is owing many months salary
They will never forgive Tinubu & his APC sect for defeating Jonathan Ebele Goodluck Azikiwe aka JEGA.
Re: Tinubu’s Missing Asset Declaration And Perils Of Pecuniary Journalism By Kperogi by favor914: 8:58pm On Mar 13, 2021
slivertongue:

don't derail the thread. my parent are not under focus but tinubu and u are not tinubu so hold ur fire
How do rumors get started? Started by the jealous people, Jonathan & his wife will go to prison anytime, any day years before Tinubu, so please stop chasing shadows, Lagos State has never said 1 Naira is missing, so I wonder whether it is your family money you are accusing Tinubu of pilfering?
Re: Tinubu’s Missing Asset Declaration And Perils Of Pecuniary Journalism By Kperogi by slivertongue: 9:10pm On Mar 13, 2021
favor914:
How do rumors get started? Started by the jealous people, Jonathan & his wife will go to prison anytime, any day years before Tinubu, so please stop chasing shadows, Lagos State has never said 1 Naira is missing, so I wonder whether it is your family money you are accusing Tinubu of pilfering?

stop ranting and stick to d thread. my comment didn't accuse who u are taking pcm for
Re: Tinubu’s Missing Asset Declaration And Perils Of Pecuniary Journalism By Kperogi by slivertongue: 9:18pm On Mar 13, 2021
favor914:
Doesn’t your father have his own problems, or it has to be on social media first? Charity they say begins at home, all these rumors of Tinubu is just to keep you talking, Jonathan Ebele & his wife would have been in prison like dariye for seven years before any imaginary person will inquire about Jagaban.

I repeat this thread ain't about my father. its about tinubu so don't drag others into it . I wont do ur usual bidding of dragging in external issues into this thread
Re: Tinubu’s Missing Asset Declaration And Perils Of Pecuniary Journalism By Kperogi by TijaniAbu: 11:48pm On Mar 13, 2021
If CCB claim Thief Tinubu asset declaration form is missing they can check Oluremi Tinubu asset declaration form. All political office holders must declare their spouse assets
Re: Tinubu’s Missing Asset Declaration And Perils Of Pecuniary Journalism By Kperogi by poseidon12: 1:18am On Mar 14, 2021
yorubarere:

Too many fools in Nigeria.
Re: Tinubu’s Missing Asset Declaration And Perils Of Pecuniary Journalism By Kperogi by Gondonu: 10:14pm On Mar 15, 2021
How can CCB say the form is missing nah? Just like say Gandollar own dey miss too. Corrupt people.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Omoyele Sowore Challenges Buhari To A Debate / Bala Mohammed: Bauchi Government Urges Contact Persons To Come Foward / Atiku Travels To Europe On Business Trip

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.