Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,082 members, 7,852,678 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 11:47 PM

#EndBadRoadsInOwerri: And I Did My Wedding On Ohi-Orogwe Road, Owerri (Photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / #EndBadRoadsInOwerri: And I Did My Wedding On Ohi-Orogwe Road, Owerri (Photos) (45253 Views)

'We Planned Our Wedding On Facebook Without Meeting Till Introduction Day' / A Nairalander Weds His Pretty South Korean Bride In Owerri (photos) / Man Cancelled Their Wedding On Their Way To Church In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #EndBadRoadsInOwerri: And I Did My Wedding On Ohi-Orogwe Road, Owerri (Photos) by NaijaOlosho(f): 4:46pm On Mar 13, 2021
Nnamdi kanu must hear this grin
Re: #EndBadRoadsInOwerri: And I Did My Wedding On Ohi-Orogwe Road, Owerri (Photos) by johnDejavubaba(m): 4:46pm On Mar 13, 2021
Naija government will not still the issue serious
Re: #EndBadRoadsInOwerri: And I Did My Wedding On Ohi-Orogwe Road, Owerri (Photos) by EMMY76: 4:46pm On Mar 13, 2021
Supreme court governor will soon order for their arrest for embarrassing him. undecided
Re: #EndBadRoadsInOwerri: And I Did My Wedding On Ohi-Orogwe Road, Owerri (Photos) by Slynation(m): 4:46pm On Mar 13, 2021
Lol.... it's well oO, happiness is indeed free
Re: #EndBadRoadsInOwerri: And I Did My Wedding On Ohi-Orogwe Road, Owerri (Photos) by blazepascal(m): 4:46pm On Mar 13, 2021
issorite
Re: #EndBadRoadsInOwerri: And I Did My Wedding On Ohi-Orogwe Road, Owerri (Photos) by Nobody: 4:47pm On Mar 13, 2021
Love made in Owerri.
Re: #EndBadRoadsInOwerri: And I Did My Wedding On Ohi-Orogwe Road, Owerri (Photos) by Kingrefreshed: 4:48pm On Mar 13, 2021
orjisblog:
Congratulations To Owerri_chic And Orjisblog

We took the wedding down to Ohi - Orogwe Road In Owerri Imo State! The wedding was amazing, please let the state government fix this road..

The rain is about to start, help us fix this road please!!

#endbadroadsinowerri #Orjisblog #orjisblogm

This is Unacceptable!

You're supposed to roll yourself all over that potopoto.

Your supposed to throw your BELOVED wife up into the air and watch her land crash on that potopoto!

On behalf of Fellow bitter Nairalanders.

We ask you to go back and redo the mistake of being there and coming out very neat.

Re: #EndBadRoadsInOwerri: And I Did My Wedding On Ohi-Orogwe Road, Owerri (Photos) by Awoleesu(m): 4:51pm On Mar 13, 2021
Happy Married Life guys!
But are you of the Deeper Life or BCS conviction? (just curious... nothing to do with it) cheesy
Bless up!
Re: #EndBadRoadsInOwerri: And I Did My Wedding On Ohi-Orogwe Road, Owerri (Photos) by wwwihy: 4:52pm On Mar 13, 2021
The Director will look into that
Re: #EndBadRoadsInOwerri: And I Did My Wedding On Ohi-Orogwe Road, Owerri (Photos) by descarado: 4:54pm On Mar 13, 2021
That's a very good skit.

Folks might think it's real.

1 Like

Re: #EndBadRoadsInOwerri: And I Did My Wedding On Ohi-Orogwe Road, Owerri (Photos) by Nobody: 4:57pm On Mar 13, 2021
orjisblog:
Congratulations To Owerri_chic And Orjisblog

We took the wedding down to Ohi - Orogwe Road In Owerri Imo State! The wedding was amazing, please let the state government fix this road..

The rain is about to start, help us fix this road please!!

#endbadroadsinowerri #Orjisblog #orjisblogm
compare to Edo State Imo state is too good in the area of roads Edo State has some of the worse roads in the entire West Africa. If you think am lieing just visit Edo State the rainy season and see for yourself it is only 10% of the roads in Edo State that are motorable.
Re: #EndBadRoadsInOwerri: And I Did My Wedding On Ohi-Orogwe Road, Owerri (Photos) by offset67(m): 4:58pm On Mar 13, 2021
heendrix:
The matching complexion is wack. you guys would only give birth to charcoals in human skin. sad
why are you so stupid?

2 Likes

Re: #EndBadRoadsInOwerri: And I Did My Wedding On Ohi-Orogwe Road, Owerri (Photos) by Richy4(m): 5:00pm On Mar 13, 2021
heendrix:
The matching complexion is wack. you guys would only give birth to charcoals in human skin. sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #EndBadRoadsInOwerri: And I Did My Wedding On Ohi-Orogwe Road, Owerri (Photos) by jrusky(m): 5:01pm On Mar 13, 2021
What nonsense is this? Are you showing us your wedding picture or you want talk about the bad road or what the hell are you up to
Re: #EndBadRoadsInOwerri: And I Did My Wedding On Ohi-Orogwe Road, Owerri (Photos) by Mutaultope(m): 5:02pm On Mar 13, 2021
That skirt no be here oooooo
Re: #EndBadRoadsInOwerri: And I Did My Wedding On Ohi-Orogwe Road, Owerri (Photos) by JohnSin97: 5:03pm On Mar 13, 2021
This is must be a skit......cus that gown looks like a rag and the dude looks like he's growing out of the suit and there's no groom or bridesmaid. Low quality skit from potor republic.
Re: #EndBadRoadsInOwerri: And I Did My Wedding On Ohi-Orogwe Road, Owerri (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 5:03pm On Mar 13, 2021
Congratulations! May God almighty bless your union, Amen. By the way I love you guys Yeemud new version of Yeezy shoes grin

Re: #EndBadRoadsInOwerri: And I Did My Wedding On Ohi-Orogwe Road, Owerri (Photos) by pacespot(m): 5:04pm On Mar 13, 2021
Is this what the land of biafra would look like when they did separate from Nigeria? I said it clearly that the disintegration of Nigeria isn't the way forward, all Nigerian leaders are bad, igbo, hausa, yoruba and fulani, no minding the tribe. Those ipob youths that are being used to pursue a selfish idea of some few people should think twice, if they are promising you heaven with a biafra nation, the sign should be clear by now with the development of the south east region that is head and shoulder above the rest. We all know that the current system of Nigeria has to be restructured, that is how the interests of all parties will be brought to the table, not the myopic secession.

1 Like

Re: #EndBadRoadsInOwerri: And I Did My Wedding On Ohi-Orogwe Road, Owerri (Photos) by Stevegoddy23: 5:04pm On Mar 13, 2021
See asshole yan
heendrix:

2 Likes

Re: #EndBadRoadsInOwerri: And I Did My Wedding On Ohi-Orogwe Road, Owerri (Photos) by Prussian: 5:08pm On Mar 13, 2021
May your married life not be like that road.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #EndBadRoadsInOwerri: And I Did My Wedding On Ohi-Orogwe Road, Owerri (Photos) by emonis88: 5:12pm On Mar 13, 2021
Happy married life jare! While d hopless one is busy chasing iberiberism up n down d state.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #EndBadRoadsInOwerri: And I Did My Wedding On Ohi-Orogwe Road, Owerri (Photos) by Sirtee19: 5:14pm On Mar 13, 2021
I'm writing this when I saw someone still advertising data bundle on this platform. There was guy by name, ASOMUGHA ONYEBUCHI IFEANYI with account number 0043467599 in Access bank. He is a realtime scammer. Please be wary of him, his phone number is 07048305795. He always advertise data bundle sales for various network on any platform he belongs to or has access to. After paying for the databundle, he refused to credit my account with data, thereafter, he switched off his phone and whenever his phone is on, he doesn't answer my calls. I'm posting this to prevent others from falling into his hand. He's just blocking the genuine data bundle seller. Let people be careful.

1 Like

Re: #EndBadRoadsInOwerri: And I Did My Wedding On Ohi-Orogwe Road, Owerri (Photos) by samwillyco1(m): 5:15pm On Mar 13, 2021
Which Government? The fools that are already fighting themselves

1 Like

Re: #EndBadRoadsInOwerri: And I Did My Wedding On Ohi-Orogwe Road, Owerri (Photos) by samwillyco1(m): 5:17pm On Mar 13, 2021
The wedding gown is amazing grin grin grin

The cost will be good as well
Re: #EndBadRoadsInOwerri: And I Did My Wedding On Ohi-Orogwe Road, Owerri (Photos) by samwillyco1(m): 5:25pm On Mar 13, 2021
This kind wedding dress and suite
Re: #EndBadRoadsInOwerri: And I Did My Wedding On Ohi-Orogwe Road, Owerri (Photos) by isan(m): 5:34pm On Mar 13, 2021
Potopoto republic
Re: #EndBadRoadsInOwerri: And I Did My Wedding On Ohi-Orogwe Road, Owerri (Photos) by naijadrivablog: 5:37pm On Mar 13, 2021
Which ones is Governor Hope the APC supi showcasing on social media
Re: #EndBadRoadsInOwerri: And I Did My Wedding On Ohi-Orogwe Road, Owerri (Photos) by chatinent: 5:38pm On Mar 13, 2021
They are sending a message.
Re: #EndBadRoadsInOwerri: And I Did My Wedding On Ohi-Orogwe Road, Owerri (Photos) by bilulu(m): 5:40pm On Mar 13, 2021
princepee:
Y una come dey kiss una self from a distance . Abi na deeper life wedding... ? Meanwhile that road is undergoing repair..... Which means something is been done. Happy married life! Take your marriage out of social media
repairs for how many years?
Re: #EndBadRoadsInOwerri: And I Did My Wedding On Ohi-Orogwe Road, Owerri (Photos) by greatbrian(m): 5:44pm On Mar 13, 2021
Baby open your teeth let me see where you are
Re: #EndBadRoadsInOwerri: And I Did My Wedding On Ohi-Orogwe Road, Owerri (Photos) by Bwilliam(m): 5:45pm On Mar 13, 2021
heendrix:

The God that sent them to inhabit the equatorial belt of the world, where there is overexposure to sunlight all year long, and saw it fit to bless them with melanin to protect them from sun, knew what he was doing.

3 Likes

Re: #EndBadRoadsInOwerri: And I Did My Wedding On Ohi-Orogwe Road, Owerri (Photos) by EXOUSIAng: 5:47pm On Mar 13, 2021
BKayy:
This is exactly why our politicians are strongly against Biafra or Igbo only state.
Our people are not the type to keep quiet why our homes rot.
Kudos to the brave new wedded family. Your loyalty and passion for the progress of your city is outstanding.
Happy married life
Go and sit down abeg.
You have had governors, Local government chairmen, state house of assembly and National assembly members all these years... have you not been quiet?
So you are waiting for an igbo only state? who is sharing your states with you right now?
Goansitdan abeg

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Used His Wife's Photo As His Twitter Avi. This Happened / Couple Take Pre-wedding Photos Under The Rain / My Mum Caught Me And My Girlfriend

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.