Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,158 members, 7,835,872 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:38 PM

WTO Director-General, Okonjo-Iweala Arrives Nigeria On A One Week Visit - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / WTO Director-General, Okonjo-Iweala Arrives Nigeria On A One Week Visit (54132 Views)

I’m Discouraged After Last Week’s Visit To Buhari­ – Bakare / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala's First Day As WTO Director-General (Pictures) / Buhari Takes One-Week Visit To Daura (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WTO Director-General, Okonjo-Iweala Arrives Nigeria On A One Week Visit by Nobody: 5:02pm On Mar 13, 2021
Ngozi becareful of that hijab wearing monsters,they rub poisons all over and carry bomb like food.
Re: WTO Director-General, Okonjo-Iweala Arrives Nigeria On A One Week Visit by jrusky(m): 5:05pm On Mar 13, 2021
heendrix:
Welcome home 9ja's latest super hero

Meanwhile, Gumi trying to reach out to his Boys in Zamfara, Kastina and Niger after reading this news trying to get the nearest abduction Base co-ordinate like

Correct guy.
Re: WTO Director-General, Okonjo-Iweala Arrives Nigeria On A One Week Visit by Mozegee: 5:08pm On Mar 13, 2021
The only slay Queen I know and my super woman
Re: WTO Director-General, Okonjo-Iweala Arrives Nigeria On A One Week Visit by bigtt76(f): 5:14pm On Mar 13, 2021
Make I light fire .....they have to use a northern girl to welcome her ...why not from SE or SS or SW? cheesy cheesy cheesy

fergie001:

SOURCE

2 Likes

Re: WTO Director-General, Okonjo-Iweala Arrives Nigeria On A One Week Visit by Nitah1: 5:25pm On Mar 13, 2021
Righteousness2:

Many do not know or understand the visit and what is ahead.
Many Have their Eyes wide open but can't see.
Watch out for what comes out from May 18-21.
They are Preparing for you. But many of you are Sleeping
This is the first time in recent times you have made no sense in your comment....are you high on holy communion?
Re: WTO Director-General, Okonjo-Iweala Arrives Nigeria On A One Week Visit by akigbemaru: 5:30pm On Mar 13, 2021
Spending123:
Meanwhile Education in Africa has a surprising outcomes.

The smartest students pass with 1st class and get admission into medical and engineering schools.

The second class students get MBAs and LLBs to manage the first class students.

The third class students enter politics and rule both the first class and second class students.

The failures join the armies and control the politicians who, if they are not happy with, they kick or kill them.

Best of all, those who did not attend any school become prophets and witch doctors and everybody follows them.
Re: WTO Director-General, Okonjo-Iweala Arrives Nigeria On A One Week Visit by BSF: 5:39pm On Mar 13, 2021
Righteousness2:

Pls, give us a sneak-peek wink
Re: WTO Director-General, Okonjo-Iweala Arrives Nigeria On A One Week Visit by smile11s(m): 5:42pm On Mar 13, 2021
Lexusgs430:
Make den no go kidnap her ó....... wink

Shatap there
Re: WTO Director-General, Okonjo-Iweala Arrives Nigeria On A One Week Visit by madridsta007(m): 5:48pm On Mar 13, 2021
fergie001:

SOURCE

Really proud, proud, proud of you Dr (Mrs) Ngozi O.I

1 Like 1 Share

Re: WTO Director-General, Okonjo-Iweala Arrives Nigeria On A One Week Visit by Earntrick: 6:14pm On Mar 13, 2021
Oh
Re: WTO Director-General, Okonjo-Iweala Arrives Nigeria On A One Week Visit by ello29(m): 6:33pm On Mar 13, 2021
Welcome back home ma.
Re: WTO Director-General, Okonjo-Iweala Arrives Nigeria On A One Week Visit by proprince(m): 6:44pm On Mar 13, 2021
Mikecold:
They have started using hijabi to welcome her like it was an almajiri effort that made her DG

The Director-General was received on arrival by the Permanent Secretary of the Ministry of Trade and Investment, Nasir Sani-Gwarzo

Make una get shame

No mind the bastards oo
Why using a girl in hijab now? As if Nig na iran
Re: WTO Director-General, Okonjo-Iweala Arrives Nigeria On A One Week Visit by Seebrian(m): 6:55pm On Mar 13, 2021
You are highly welcome Ma. Having gone through the comments on this thread, still I refuse to give up on Nigeria unity.
Re: WTO Director-General, Okonjo-Iweala Arrives Nigeria On A One Week Visit by ThatFairGuy1: 7:58pm On Mar 13, 2021
Mikecold:
They have started using hijabi to welcome her like it was an almajiri effort that made her DG

The Director-General was received on arrival by the Permanent Secretary of the Ministry of Trade and Investment, Nasir Sani-Gwarzo

Make una get shame
You're a religious bigot my dear slave of God
Re: WTO Director-General, Okonjo-Iweala Arrives Nigeria On A One Week Visit by Bimpe29: 8:13pm On Mar 13, 2021
heendrix:
Welcome home 9ja's latest super hero

Meanwhile, Gumi trying to reach out to his Boys in Zamfara, Kastina and Niger after reading this news trying to get the nearest abduction Base co-ordinate like

Re: WTO Director-General, Okonjo-Iweala Arrives Nigeria On A One Week Visit by capitalzero: 8:26pm On Mar 13, 2021
Righteousness2:

What is happening in may 18-21.
Re: WTO Director-General, Okonjo-Iweala Arrives Nigeria On A One Week Visit by Nobody: 8:43pm On Mar 13, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:

You're a religious bigot my dear slave of God
Abdullathief have you taken you drugs today
Re: WTO Director-General, Okonjo-Iweala Arrives Nigeria On A One Week Visit by hakeemhakeem(m): 10:06pm On Mar 13, 2021
mama where is your head gear
Re: WTO Director-General, Okonjo-Iweala Arrives Nigeria On A One Week Visit by Nobody: 10:21pm On Mar 13, 2021
Funkeshuga:

why can't you ask your parents since you inherited their joblessness. don't go find meaning to your already condemned misserable life

be gallivanting and salivating on your stupidity

Keep projecting and you would end up dying bitter and poor just like your parents.

You might still have a chance if you act fast. grin
Re: WTO Director-General, Okonjo-Iweala Arrives Nigeria On A One Week Visit by Nobody: 10:51pm On Mar 13, 2021
Mikecold:

Make una get shame
Hijab is an Islamic injunction and the constitutional and religious right of Muslims. Hijab is a symbol of modesty.
I know some little about what Christianity say about modesty but I always get confuse by the action of Christians for going contrary to their scripture & deviate just to look different from Muslims. Perhaps indecency is a chapter in your religion? Otherwise, wake up and give good image to your religion instead of this embarrassment!
Re: WTO Director-General, Okonjo-Iweala Arrives Nigeria On A One Week Visit by madjune(m): 11:06pm On Mar 13, 2021
Sooner or later, she will quietly vanish inside the office like she did under Jonathan and start making excuses.

No beefing. Just typical African trait in office.

By the way, will her position help reduce naija external debt?

1 Like

Re: WTO Director-General, Okonjo-Iweala Arrives Nigeria On A One Week Visit by Funkeshuga(m): 11:11pm On Mar 13, 2021
slachtoffers:

Keep projecting and i would end up dying bitter and poor just like my parents.

You might still have a chance if you act fast. grin

I don't have time for a low IQ Dundee like you, who cares what Kemi or NOI is doing or staying? are they feeding me or are they going to pay my bills

you should be hitting your head on brick morning, afternoon and night, do this for three days you might enjoy sanity again
Re: WTO Director-General, Okonjo-Iweala Arrives Nigeria On A One Week Visit by PDPGuy: 11:33pm On Mar 13, 2021
Righteousness2:

What is happening on those dates?
Re: WTO Director-General, Okonjo-Iweala Arrives Nigeria On A One Week Visit by Nobody: 12:09am On Mar 14, 2021
Spending123:
Meanwhile Education in Africa has a surprising outcomes.

The smartest students pass with 1st class and get admission into medical and engineering schools.

The second class students get MBAs and LLBs to manage the first class students.

The third class students enter politics and rule both the first class and second class students.

The failures join the armies and control the politicians who, if they are not happy with, they kick or kill them.

Best of all, those who did not attend any school become prophets and witch doctors and everybody follows them.
grin grin grin
Re: WTO Director-General, Okonjo-Iweala Arrives Nigeria On A One Week Visit by Righteousness2(m): 1:05am On Mar 14, 2021
PDPGuy:

What is happening on those dates?

The World Economic Forum Davos summit, themed as "The Great Reset" in the coronavirus crisis, will take place in Lucerne, Switzerland from May 18 to 21.

1 Like

Re: WTO Director-General, Okonjo-Iweala Arrives Nigeria On A One Week Visit by Nobody: 1:08am On Mar 14, 2021
Coronabirus:
Hijab is an Islamic injunction and the constitutional and religious right of Muslims. Hijab is a symbol of modesty.
I know some little about what Christianity say about modesty but I always get confuse by the action of Christians for going contrary to their scripture & deviate just to look different from Muslims. Perhaps indecency is a chapter in your religion? Otherwise, wake up and give good image to your religion instead of this embarrassment!
whatever you leeching Terrorists should have shame and leave this woman, now that she has struggled on her merit to get her results quota people are falling over themselves to identify.

But when it comes to giving opportunity all you parasites know is jihadists
Re: WTO Director-General, Okonjo-Iweala Arrives Nigeria On A One Week Visit by hollywater: 1:09am On Mar 14, 2021
Mikecold:

Make una get shame
Don't mind the losers.
Re: WTO Director-General, Okonjo-Iweala Arrives Nigeria On A One Week Visit by PDPGuy: 2:11am On Mar 14, 2021
Righteousness2:

The World Economic Forum Davos summit, themed as "The Great Reset" in the coronavirus crisis, will take place in Lucerne, Switzerland from May 18 to 21.
From that date, many governments/airlines around the world would mandate proof of Covid vaccination before going on international flights
Re: WTO Director-General, Okonjo-Iweala Arrives Nigeria On A One Week Visit by NovusHomo(m): 2:18am On Mar 14, 2021
fergie001:

SOURCE

Let's hope she doesn't get abducted (aka kidnapped). The ransom will be about 1Billion naira.
Re: WTO Director-General, Okonjo-Iweala Arrives Nigeria On A One Week Visit by nnamdi640: 7:12am On Mar 14, 2021
When you are successful in life, people will want to tap from your success. This was a woman they all condemned, now she has become their hero to the point of holding welcome ceremony on her behalf. Honestly, the life no balance.
Re: WTO Director-General, Okonjo-Iweala Arrives Nigeria On A One Week Visit by Feggie3: 8:00am On Mar 14, 2021
Monogamy:

Gumi on NOI's thread?

Don't tell us you have ran out of comments
Or he has ran mad? undecided
Re: WTO Director-General, Okonjo-Iweala Arrives Nigeria On A One Week Visit by Nobody: 11:37am On Mar 14, 2021
Mikecold:
whatever you leeching Terrorists should have shame and leave this woman, now that she has struggled on her merit to get her results quota people are falling over themselves to identify.

But when it comes to giving opportunity all you parasites know is jihadists
I wish ur criticism is concrete but unfortunately you're too myopic to see light. Some years back u delusionally call us illiterates not knowing that we've the numbers that can fill any void irrespective of our literacy status. Now we woke up, conquered and reclaim our mandate of the lost vacant slots & you're now hypocritically resorted to calling us quota system and all sort of bad names. Criminality doesn't have religion, race or tribe.
NOI was nominated by PMB and he played significant role in her victory, she said it. NOI went to Villa & asked more support from PMB and he sent emissaries to influential nations & sought for their support.
Leadership & success are beyond religious fanaticism, wake up!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Soldier Killed In Battlefield While Making Plans To Travel Abroad. Graphic Pics / What Is The Use Of This Thing? / Nigerians React To Peter Obi's Outburst On Arise TV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.