Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,071 members, 7,835,613 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

WTO Director-General, Okonjo-Iweala Arrives Nigeria On A One Week Visit - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / WTO Director-General, Okonjo-Iweala Arrives Nigeria On A One Week Visit (54130 Views)

I’m Discouraged After Last Week’s Visit To Buhari­ – Bakare / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala's First Day As WTO Director-General (Pictures) / Buhari Takes One-Week Visit To Daura (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WTO Director-General, Okonjo-Iweala Arrives Nigeria On A One Week Visit by krisdzhon: 2:47pm On Mar 14, 2021
Righteousness2:

Many do not know or understand the visit and what is ahead.
Many Have their Eyes wide open but can't see.
Watch out for what comes out from May 18-21.
They are Preparing for you. But many of you are Sleeping

I have always had a strong reservation for Dr Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala ever since she joined the GAVI, working closely with the likes of Bill Gates. She is on a Mission with a Vision to arm-twist the Nigerian Government (as well other African Nations) into total compliance with the Agenda 21 COVID-19 blue print.

Rude surprises will spring up after her visit!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: WTO Director-General, Okonjo-Iweala Arrives Nigeria On A One Week Visit by Righteousness2(m): 3:00pm On Mar 14, 2021
krisdzhon:

I have always had a strong reservation for Dr Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala ever since she joined the GAVI, working closely with the likes of Bill Gates. She is on a Mission with a Vision to arm-twist the Nigerian Government (as well other African Nations) into total compliance with the Agenda 21 COVID-19 blue print.

Rude surprises will spring up after her visit!

What bothers me is that a whole lot of our people do not know these things.

I have no issues with her as a person. I had the Privilege of meeting her when she was the Coordinating minister and I liked her Person.

Right now, I don't trust her. Their agenda is evil and she is a major person on the team

1 Like

Re: WTO Director-General, Okonjo-Iweala Arrives Nigeria On A One Week Visit by ibedun: 3:17pm On Mar 14, 2021
oyeb15:
agent of economic crises.Her appointment is simply to ruin Africa economy in favour of the West.

EXACTLY!!!

If you want to kill Africans just get an African to do it!!!

This terrible woman was responsible (with that monkey from my home town) for the greatest transfer of wealth from a poor wretched consumer country (Nigeria) to the creditor countries of Europe- Africa sworn enemy and racist tormentors.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: WTO Director-General, Okonjo-Iweala Arrives Nigeria On A One Week Visit by ewigmee: 3:37pm On Mar 14, 2021
Spending123:
Meanwhile Education in Africa has a surprising outcomes.

The smartest students pass with 1st class and get admission into medical and engineering schools.

The second class students get MBAs and LLBs to manage the first class students.

The third class students enter politics and rule both the first class and second class students.

The failures join the armies and control the politicians who, if they are not happy with, they kick or kill them.

Best of all, those who did not attend any school become prophets and witch doctors and everybody follows them.

grin All correct.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

New Hurdle For Amaechi, Fashola As Senate Rules That Two Senators Must Endorse E / Soldier Killed In Battlefield While Making Plans To Travel Abroad. Graphic Pics / What Is The Use Of This Thing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.