Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,666 members, 7,854,817 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 08:06 AM

Oby Ezekwesili Celebrates Husband, Chinedu On His 67th Birthday (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oby Ezekwesili Celebrates Husband, Chinedu On His 67th Birthday (Photo) (39916 Views)

Obiageli Ezekwesili Celebrates Her 60th Birthday (Photos) / Oby Ezekwesili Celebrates Her Mother's 77th Birthday (Photos) / Oby Ezekwesili Celebrates Her Twin Sons' Birthday (see Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Celebrates Husband, Chinedu On His 67th Birthday (Photo) by straighttalk(m): 2:21pm On Mar 13, 2021
HBD
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Celebrates Husband, Chinedu On His 67th Birthday (Photo) by PHijo(m): 2:24pm On Mar 13, 2021
If you worwor as woman go school, just maybe a fine guy go find you marry.

As for those fine girls who think their beauty is all they should have to offer, there are many fine girls who have remained single or managed to become baby mamas because apart from their bodies, there is nothing else on the table.

Meanwhile, happy birthday sir, more years ahead and you pastors in RCCG should pray to God for forgiveness. You brought this calamity called a government upon Nigerians because your colleague was offered the 2nd spot.

3 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Celebrates Husband, Chinedu On His 67th Birthday (Photo) by 2special(m): 2:27pm On Mar 13, 2021
Romanoff:
One thing I love about pastor Chinedu is that if you meet him for the first time, he introduces himself as "Chinedu". No "Pastor". And he insists on being called "Chinedu".

Not to forget his signature hi five.

Very down to earth and progressive pastor.

Many more years sir.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Celebrates Husband, Chinedu On His 67th Birthday (Photo) by wink2015(m): 2:29pm On Mar 13, 2021
Happy Birthday !
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Celebrates Husband, Chinedu On His 67th Birthday (Photo) by Jodano: 2:29pm On Mar 13, 2021
she's the boss.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Celebrates Husband, Chinedu On His 67th Birthday (Photo) by Vulcanheph(m): 2:31pm On Mar 13, 2021
The way redeem church ordains pastors is faster than the speed of naija bus drivers... happy birthday to him.

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Celebrates Husband, Chinedu On His 67th Birthday (Photo) by Ifesinachi22(m): 2:33pm On Mar 13, 2021
Fxwarrior:

You say what?

Did she complain to you that she's broke.

Why intrude in their family affairs.

How forex market
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Celebrates Husband, Chinedu On His 67th Birthday (Photo) by Vulcanheph(m): 2:38pm On Mar 13, 2021
PHijo:
If you worwor as woman go school, just maybe a fine guy go find you marry.

As for those fine girls who think their beauty is all they should have to offer, there are many fine girls who have remained single or managed to become baby mamas because apart from their bodies, there is nothing else on the table.

Meanwhile, happy birthday sir, more years ahead and you pastors in RCCG should pray to God for forgiveness. You brought this calamity called a government upon Nigerians because your colleague was offered the 2nd spot.
you are absolutely correct.... with the current crop of hungry and shallow minded naija girls we have these days , many matured men would rather date an ugly girl who is intelligent and has other qualities I find in a woman, most of these pretty girls prioritise too much in appearance and forget about every other thing.... that's why recently, you'll notice that the ugly girls are the ones getting married every Saturday while the pretty ones always end up as bridesmaids.

2 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Celebrates Husband, Chinedu On His 67th Birthday (Photo) by oluade11: 2:49pm On Mar 13, 2021
Congrats to the family. Many happy returns of the day.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Celebrates Husband, Chinedu On His 67th Birthday (Photo) by witworth(m): 2:50pm On Mar 13, 2021
StreetFight:

You no be Nigerian? Na so we dey do nah.
alright I grab
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Celebrates Husband, Chinedu On His 67th Birthday (Photo) by vineyardfarms: 2:51pm On Mar 13, 2021
Priscy01:
Former presidential candidate Oby Ezekwesili on Saturday celebrated her husband Chinedu Ezekwesili on his 67th birthday, Igbere TV reports.

She tweeted:

https://twitter.com/obyezeks/status/1370632731852476416?s=20

The couple are pastors in the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG).

They have twin sons – Chine and Chuba Ezekwesili.

@ oby ezekwesili - NO MORE BRING BACK OUR GIRLS BOUGHT OVER.
happy birthday
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Celebrates Husband, Chinedu On His 67th Birthday (Photo) by nemynely(m): 3:12pm On Mar 13, 2021
d4gmail:
From the photo I can tell a lot.

One of them is that she is a dominating wife.

Why do I have this feeling that you possess an insecure personality

2 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Celebrates Husband, Chinedu On His 67th Birthday (Photo) by EMMY76: 3:14pm On Mar 13, 2021
This is my first time of seeing this woman's husband.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Celebrates Husband, Chinedu On His 67th Birthday (Photo) by Burgerlomo: 3:28pm On Mar 13, 2021
HBD sir, I wish you long life and good health, Amen.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Celebrates Husband, Chinedu On His 67th Birthday (Photo) by Bluntemperor: 3:35pm On Mar 13, 2021
hisgrace090:
This is it.
Very nice of them!
Ma'am,Congratulations on this day. But why did you back us at Nairaland-Forum,abi na my eyes!
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Celebrates Husband, Chinedu On His 67th Birthday (Photo) by Ayobami7(m): 3:44pm On Mar 13, 2021
happy birthday
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Celebrates Husband, Chinedu On His 67th Birthday (Photo) by kendrick9(m): 3:54pm On Mar 13, 2021
Ifesinachi22:
The wife is more popular.

I was even thinking she's a widow or something like that.

Happy Birthday to him.

Sometime, a woman needs financial security.

Love alone doesn’t make sense. It won’t pay her bills and solve some of her other needs.

Therefore my brothers, let’s hustle hard
The rate of mad people on NL is alarming...
See this one na

3 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Celebrates Husband, Chinedu On His 67th Birthday (Photo) by Ifesinachi22(m): 4:14pm On Mar 13, 2021
kendrick9:
The rate of mad people on NL is alarming...
See this one na

Have you chained your mother? She might enter the market soon.

Go and chain her
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Celebrates Husband, Chinedu On His 67th Birthday (Photo) by Arinze624: 4:18pm On Mar 13, 2021
Mazi Chiukwu'nedum Nwebe Aṅụrị Ncheta Ọmụmụ gị.
grin sad grin sad

2 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Celebrates Husband, Chinedu On His 67th Birthday (Photo) by Tmlivesport(m): 4:27pm On Mar 13, 2021
Was with the husband just few hours ago and i must say he is very down to earth

May God grant him more years on earth in good health in Jesus Name
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Celebrates Husband, Chinedu On His 67th Birthday (Photo) by OreMI22: 4:28pm On Mar 13, 2021
Priscy01:
Former presidential candidate Oby Ezekwesili on Saturday celebrated her husband Chinedu Ezekwesili on his 67th birthday, Igbere TV reports.

She tweeted:

https://twitter.com/obyezeks/status/1370632731852476416?s=20

The couple are pastors in the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG).

They have twin sons – Chine and Chuba Ezekwesili.

That Oby Ezekwesili is the husband and the man is actually the wife in that relationship.

She just runs the poor, quiet man like a maiguard without respect. Especially during her romance with OBJ to remain the minister of education during an impending cabinet reshuffle.

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Celebrates Husband, Chinedu On His 67th Birthday (Photo) by AuroraB(f): 4:35pm On Mar 13, 2021
Viknat:
So ezekwesili dey romantic?
grin
I been think say she no get husband lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Celebrates Husband, Chinedu On His 67th Birthday (Photo) by AuroraB(f): 4:42pm On Mar 13, 2021
d4gmail:
From the photo I can tell a lot.

One of them is that she is a dominating wife.
...he complain give you

2 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Celebrates Husband, Chinedu On His 67th Birthday (Photo) by samwillyco1(m): 4:44pm On Mar 13, 2021
HBD Sir, and many more years to come with lots of goodies in Jesus Name AMEN; Congratulations and Happy New year in your Life.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Celebrates Husband, Chinedu On His 67th Birthday (Photo) by ofiko123(m): 4:50pm On Mar 13, 2021
Happy birthday to Ezekwesili's husband..
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Celebrates Husband, Chinedu On His 67th Birthday (Photo) by FBIBOT(m): 5:06pm On Mar 13, 2021
This is a rare pic of this woman grin
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Celebrates Husband, Chinedu On His 67th Birthday (Photo) by sylve11: 5:11pm On Mar 13, 2021
WoundedLamb:
Nice. Happy people. Wishing him more fruitful years ahead!

These ones didn't read the post.

grin cool
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Celebrates Husband, Chinedu On His 67th Birthday (Photo) by GreaterFuture(m): 5:47pm On Mar 13, 2021
StreetFight:
Okay. Congrats to him. I hope he is not an adulterer like your friend's husband that was sleeping with a nurse working under him.
Which friend's Husband?
Who and What are you Talking about?

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Celebrates Husband, Chinedu On His 67th Birthday (Photo) by senatorken01(m): 6:23pm On Mar 13, 2021
taiwotimitt:

He doesn't joke with hi five
you are lifted, you are going higher
I like that man

U're either from RCCG Grace arena Gudu in Abuja or u're his member in the new parish he his transfer to. I work with hin for 5years. Very lovely man to be with. Fun to be with

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Celebrates Husband, Chinedu On His 67th Birthday (Photo) by Joygift3666: 6:27pm On Mar 13, 2021
Which one is this again?

StreetFight:
Okay. Congrats to him. I hope he is not an adulterer like your friend's husband that was sleeping with a nurse working under him.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Celebrates Husband, Chinedu On His 67th Birthday (Photo) by TFeminist(f): 7:39am On Mar 14, 2021
Tmlivesport:
Was with the husband just few hours ago and i must say he is very down to earth

May God grant him more years on earth in good health in Jesus Name
the guy looks so young, and handsome . may God keep bearing fruits in their lives
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Celebrates Husband, Chinedu On His 67th Birthday (Photo) by taiwotimitt: 8:37am On Mar 14, 2021
senatorken01:

U're either from RCCG Grace arena Gudu in Abuja or u're his member in the new parish he his transfer to. I work with hin for 5years. Very lovely man to be with. Fun to be with

yes sir....RCCG Grace Arena Gudu

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Explosion Rocks Chevron Facility In Warri / Wike Meets With David Moyes, Kanu Nwankwo And Others In Port-harcourt. Photos / About One-Third Of Nigeria’s Ministers Attended Same University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.