Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,932 members, 7,814,166 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

Hauwa Atiku-Uwais: Atiku Donated Land, Office To Me – Daughter (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hauwa Atiku-Uwais: Atiku Donated Land, Office To Me – Daughter (Photos) (37184 Views)

Adeyanju: Tinubu & Atiku Donated Millions To Flood Victims Quietly Without Noise / Hauwa Atiku-Uwais Holidays In The Maldives (Photos, Video) / Hauwa Atiku Uwais: Eliminate Ethnicity And Religion From Politics. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hauwa Atiku-Uwais: Atiku Donated Land, Office To Me – Daughter (Photos) by CallMeDrino: 6:12am On Mar 14, 2021
Hauwa Atiku-Uwais daughter of former Vice President Atiku Abubakar on Thursday revealed her father donated an office and land to support her platform’s work, Igbere TV reports.

She tweeted her appreciation, adding that youths would be beneficiaries.

“My sincere gratitude to my Dad, @atiku, for donating an office and land in support of the work my platform is doing. He continues to support our altruistic work and the youths are always the beneficiaries,” she said.

https://twitter.com/HauwaAtikuUwais/status/1370021028370386957?s=20

Mrs Atiku-Uwais is a public speaker and a passionate advocate for justice, equity, and good governance, according to a note on her website.

She runs a platform known as The Conversations with Hauwa Atiku-Uwais for the exchange of ideas and solutions.

She is the CEO of Dark Delight Cakes and Patisserie with branches in Abuja and Adamawa.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hauwa Atiku-Uwais: Atiku Donated Land, Office To Me – Daughter (Photos) by EngrMcDon(m): 6:16am On Mar 14, 2021
Provided the land is genuinely his,,

Congratulations

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hauwa Atiku-Uwais: Atiku Donated Land, Office To Me – Daughter (Photos) by Baawaa(m): 6:38am On Mar 14, 2021
Nigeria's property transfer to you

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hauwa Atiku-Uwais: Atiku Donated Land, Office To Me – Daughter (Photos) by Monogamy: 6:43am On Mar 14, 2021
So Atiku get plenty land like this and he couldn't donate some for ruga/herdsmen...

83 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Hauwa Atiku-Uwais: Atiku Donated Land, Office To Me – Daughter (Photos) by chatinent: 6:47am On Mar 14, 2021
From public funds.

They all have land but have allowed their brothers terrorise other people's land in the south. Shame.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hauwa Atiku-Uwais: Atiku Donated Land, Office To Me – Daughter (Photos) by Infinixhot6: 6:56am On Mar 14, 2021
Really?

2 Likes

Re: Hauwa Atiku-Uwais: Atiku Donated Land, Office To Me – Daughter (Photos) by darkwan: 6:58am On Mar 14, 2021
daughter of a looser....

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hauwa Atiku-Uwais: Atiku Donated Land, Office To Me – Daughter (Photos) by merieam16(f): 7:19am On Mar 14, 2021
Ur dad supported u....and so? Is this news.

9 Likes

Re: Hauwa Atiku-Uwais: Atiku Donated Land, Office To Me – Daughter (Photos) by Karlovych: 7:21am On Mar 14, 2021
embarassed embarassed Jubrin is a useless jihadist.

4 Likes

Re: Hauwa Atiku-Uwais: Atiku Donated Land, Office To Me – Daughter (Photos) by padi94(m): 7:33am On Mar 14, 2021
Who made this news tho
Re: Hauwa Atiku-Uwais: Atiku Donated Land, Office To Me – Daughter (Photos) by meobizy(f): 7:51am On Mar 14, 2021
Now imagine the things he gifted that actress.

4 Likes

Re: Hauwa Atiku-Uwais: Atiku Donated Land, Office To Me – Daughter (Photos) by WiszyFraud: 8:19am On Mar 14, 2021
Oh my Lawd...

This news just changed my entire life
I was also hungry, but after reading this news, my stomach automatically got filled.

What a great news
undecided

4 Likes

Re: Hauwa Atiku-Uwais: Atiku Donated Land, Office To Me – Daughter (Photos) by tigook: 8:19am On Mar 14, 2021
Ok
Re: Hauwa Atiku-Uwais: Atiku Donated Land, Office To Me – Daughter (Photos) by Dangrace01: 8:19am On Mar 14, 2021
Hmm

I donated this car for sale

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hauwa Atiku-Uwais: Atiku Donated Land, Office To Me – Daughter (Photos) by slawormiir: 8:19am On Mar 14, 2021
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Sounds like the wife to that Indonesian actor....called iko uwais
Re: Hauwa Atiku-Uwais: Atiku Donated Land, Office To Me – Daughter (Photos) by DuBLINGreenb(m): 8:19am On Mar 14, 2021
Papa money dey speak, I wish her all the best and support her.

The bad thing about Nepotism or man know man is that you can never grow outside your state and the state you have the unfair advantage in.

I witnessed this first hand when I went to Abuja and tried to survive on my own. Even to get govmt jobs they refused I had to return to my tent where I was a fairly ok somebody.

3 Likes

Re: Hauwa Atiku-Uwais: Atiku Donated Land, Office To Me – Daughter (Photos) by phr0nesis(m): 8:19am On Mar 14, 2021
How is that a donation

But wait o. No be fine football pitch want waste so?

5 Likes

Re: Hauwa Atiku-Uwais: Atiku Donated Land, Office To Me – Daughter (Photos) by Uyi168: 8:20am On Mar 14, 2021
If ur papa doesnt donate to support your ministry, who will

4 Likes

Re: Hauwa Atiku-Uwais: Atiku Donated Land, Office To Me – Daughter (Photos) by onoms4luv(m): 8:20am On Mar 14, 2021
I just don't know how this became news.

hauwa abi na Hawaii Atiku is your father, so anything that will make you to succeed in your career, he will definitely provide it.

so don't paint him as if ours can't do same.

5 Likes

Re: Hauwa Atiku-Uwais: Atiku Donated Land, Office To Me – Daughter (Photos) by Nobody: 8:20am On Mar 14, 2021
Monogamy:
So Atiku get plenty land like this and he couldn't donate some for ruga/herdsmen...
you dey craze for head

1 Like

Re: Hauwa Atiku-Uwais: Atiku Donated Land, Office To Me – Daughter (Photos) by clothingonline(m): 8:20am On Mar 14, 2021
Check signature for men clothing
Re: Hauwa Atiku-Uwais: Atiku Donated Land, Office To Me – Daughter (Photos) by ipobarethieves: 8:20am On Mar 14, 2021
wink Very good but we all know he"s a THIEF

2 Likes

Re: Hauwa Atiku-Uwais: Atiku Donated Land, Office To Me – Daughter (Photos) by Franchise21(m): 8:21am On Mar 14, 2021
OK
Re: Hauwa Atiku-Uwais: Atiku Donated Land, Office To Me – Daughter (Photos) by Kpolsure: 8:21am On Mar 14, 2021
Really
Re: Hauwa Atiku-Uwais: Atiku Donated Land, Office To Me – Daughter (Photos) by StreetFight: 8:21am On Mar 14, 2021
Monogamy:

The idiot is funding and arming his Fulani brothers to run over the South. But, they wukk never succeed. Their forefather Uthman dab Fodio failed, the current blood suckers lead by Buhari, Atiku, Balat Muhammed and others will also fail.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hauwa Atiku-Uwais: Atiku Donated Land, Office To Me – Daughter (Photos) by JuanJO(m): 8:21am On Mar 14, 2021
Gt
Re: Hauwa Atiku-Uwais: Atiku Donated Land, Office To Me – Daughter (Photos) by Kuginzi: 8:22am On Mar 14, 2021
Na for your pocket!!

1 Like

Re: Hauwa Atiku-Uwais: Atiku Donated Land, Office To Me – Daughter (Photos) by Protouchbest: 8:23am On Mar 14, 2021
It is well
Re: Hauwa Atiku-Uwais: Atiku Donated Land, Office To Me – Daughter (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:24am On Mar 14, 2021
Her darling Daddy gave her a land, so make we fry akamu or what

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hauwa Atiku-Uwais: Atiku Donated Land, Office To Me – Daughter (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:24am On Mar 14, 2021
Protouchbest:
It is well
.....even in the well!

2 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Inspector Caught Helping Thugs To Brand Private Vehicles In Police Colour / Magodo Residents Now Enjoy Stable Electricity After Signing An Agreement / Northern Man And His Family Campaigning For Obi In Kaduna State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.