Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,051 members, 7,835,550 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

Hauwa Atiku-Uwais: Atiku Donated Land, Office To Me – Daughter (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hauwa Atiku-Uwais: Atiku Donated Land, Office To Me – Daughter (Photos) (37202 Views)

Adeyanju: Tinubu & Atiku Donated Millions To Flood Victims Quietly Without Noise / Hauwa Atiku-Uwais Holidays In The Maldives (Photos, Video) / Hauwa Atiku Uwais: Eliminate Ethnicity And Religion From Politics. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hauwa Atiku-Uwais: Atiku Donated Land, Office To Me – Daughter (Photos) by Nobody: 8:24am On Mar 14, 2021
Good for her
Re: Hauwa Atiku-Uwais: Atiku Donated Land, Office To Me – Daughter (Photos) by Flexherbal(m): 8:25am On Mar 14, 2021
Ok
Re: Hauwa Atiku-Uwais: Atiku Donated Land, Office To Me – Daughter (Photos) by Akwamkpuruamu: 8:26am On Mar 14, 2021
Monogamy:
So Atiku get plenty land like this and he couldn't donate some for ruga/herdsmen...

Your unproductive Daddy that never grows beyond 150 cows, why can't he clear sambisa and give it to herdsmen

1 Like

Re: Hauwa Atiku-Uwais: Atiku Donated Land, Office To Me – Daughter (Photos) by Johnchrix(m): 8:26am On Mar 14, 2021
merieam16:
Ur dad supported u....and so? Is this news.

Brook ass slo¥ shot up
Re: Hauwa Atiku-Uwais: Atiku Donated Land, Office To Me – Daughter (Photos) by Monogamy: 8:28am On Mar 14, 2021
Akwamkpuruamu:

Your unproductive Daddy that never grows beyond 150 cows, why can't he clear sambisa and give it to herdsmen

Wow, are you the auditor general of Buhari and Son Cow factory?

2 Likes

Re: Hauwa Atiku-Uwais: Atiku Donated Land, Office To Me – Daughter (Photos) by Analyst7: 8:30am On Mar 14, 2021
Only if there’s a guerrilla group that can be killing these useless leaders destroying this country
Re: Hauwa Atiku-Uwais: Atiku Donated Land, Office To Me – Daughter (Photos) by moneyissweet(m): 8:32am On Mar 14, 2021
Very pretty lady

Re: Hauwa Atiku-Uwais: Atiku Donated Land, Office To Me – Daughter (Photos) by Waheed60: 8:59am On Mar 14, 2021
Publnc property donated to by your litter daddy. God dey sa.
Re: Hauwa Atiku-Uwais: Atiku Donated Land, Office To Me – Daughter (Photos) by Waheed60: 9:02am On Mar 14, 2021
Publnc property donated to by your lotter daddy. God dey sa.
Re: Hauwa Atiku-Uwais: Atiku Donated Land, Office To Me – Daughter (Photos) by Okoroawusa: 9:04am On Mar 14, 2021
The first person to comment said "congratulations"... Now imagine if this was Buhari's daughter.... hypocrites!!!
Re: Hauwa Atiku-Uwais: Atiku Donated Land, Office To Me – Daughter (Photos) by merieam16(f): 9:06am On Mar 14, 2021
Johnchrix:

Brook ass slo¥ shot up
Which of ur siblings phone did u use dis time...u had better go return it b4 dey whip ur ass
Re: Hauwa Atiku-Uwais: Atiku Donated Land, Office To Me – Daughter (Photos) by Onepeople: 9:09am On Mar 14, 2021
darkwan:
daughter of a looser....
why the pain?
Re: Hauwa Atiku-Uwais: Atiku Donated Land, Office To Me – Daughter (Photos) by Agbegbaorogboye: 9:10am On Mar 14, 2021
post=99870164:
Her darling Daddy gave her a land, so make we fry akamu or what
Are you jealous?
Re: Hauwa Atiku-Uwais: Atiku Donated Land, Office To Me – Daughter (Photos) by Onepeople: 9:13am On Mar 14, 2021
Monogamy:
So Atiku get plenty land like this and he couldn't donate some for ruga/herdsmen...
we are yet to see Tinubu donation.
Re: Hauwa Atiku-Uwais: Atiku Donated Land, Office To Me – Daughter (Photos) by SEGLIZ: 9:18am On Mar 14, 2021
Dangrace01:
Hmm

I donated this car for sale

you serious at all?
well all na still part of good will.
just say your word of prayer into my life so that I can claim that your gift.
me too, I like good thing o.
Re: Hauwa Atiku-Uwais: Atiku Donated Land, Office To Me – Daughter (Photos) by oluwaseyi0: 9:22am On Mar 14, 2021
post=99870164:
Her darling Daddy gave her a land, so make we fry akamu or what

What has your own darling daddy even given you?

Tears, sorrow, increase in fuel, insecurities, killing and more more worse economy

I'm sure you are jealous it hawai darling daddy
Re: Hauwa Atiku-Uwais: Atiku Donated Land, Office To Me – Daughter (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:24am On Mar 14, 2021
Rule 2 to be successful in life : If you throw stones at every dogs that bark at you on the way, you will never get to where you are going!!

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hauwa Atiku-Uwais: Atiku Donated Land, Office To Me – Daughter (Photos) by LuQuLuQu(m): 9:34am On Mar 14, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Sounds like the wife to that Philippine actor....called iko uwais

Indonesian actor not phillipino. ITK
Re: Hauwa Atiku-Uwais: Atiku Donated Land, Office To Me – Daughter (Photos) by slipperyanus07: 10:01am On Mar 14, 2021
Dangrace01:
Hmm

my love for venza no b here sad
Dangrace01:
Hmm

my love for venza no b here
Re: Hauwa Atiku-Uwais: Atiku Donated Land, Office To Me – Daughter (Photos) by rafcrown(m): 10:06am On Mar 14, 2021
EngrMcDon:
Provided the land is genuinely his,,

Congratulations
Is he also a land grabber or Omo onile or abuser of land use decree ?
Re: Hauwa Atiku-Uwais: Atiku Donated Land, Office To Me – Daughter (Photos) by KayB: 10:24am On Mar 14, 2021
What a presidential donation, after all he has been doing these to other Nigerians up and down that's why they are clamoring for his candidacy.
One NAIJIRIYA
Re: Hauwa Atiku-Uwais: Atiku Donated Land, Office To Me – Daughter (Photos) by femi4: 10:32am On Mar 14, 2021
Nonsense...When did father giving daughter money becomes a news
Re: Hauwa Atiku-Uwais: Atiku Donated Land, Office To Me – Daughter (Photos) by crackhouse(m): 10:49am On Mar 14, 2021
This one don't need a DNA
Re: Hauwa Atiku-Uwais: Atiku Donated Land, Office To Me – Daughter (Photos) by pfadom: 10:52am On Mar 14, 2021
How is that news? That Atiku extended the national reserve in his custody to his daughter is what every Naija politician does everyday to their kids and associates.

However, average Nigerian youths have to struggle against the tempest tides initiated by the likes of Atiku to eat for survival. So unfortunate!!!
Re: Hauwa Atiku-Uwais: Atiku Donated Land, Office To Me – Daughter (Photos) by Nobody: 10:58am On Mar 14, 2021
Very luck lady to have a resourceful dad, and she is appreciative. A good girl she is.
Re: Hauwa Atiku-Uwais: Atiku Donated Land, Office To Me – Daughter (Photos) by monsor007: 10:58am On Mar 14, 2021
grin grin cheesy
Re: Hauwa Atiku-Uwais: Atiku Donated Land, Office To Me – Daughter (Photos) by Karemarealty288(m): 11:33am On Mar 14, 2021
darkwan:
daughter of a looser....

Son of Professor Of Poverty ..you are damn right!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chadian Soldiers Patrol Gambaru After Recapturing It From Boko Haram (Photo) / Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 / Willie Obiano Bags Chieftaincy Title In Aguleri (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.