Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,055 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

Can We Still Have A Couple Like This These Days? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can We Still Have A Couple Like This These Days? (4977 Views)

Photos: How Many Ladies Make Their Money These Days... #SoftWork / Why Are There Too Many Single Ladies These Days? / Why Are Women Becoming Evil Monsters These Days (graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can We Still Have A Couple Like This These Days? by Welcum: 6:01pm On Mar 14, 2021
This is why couples should be soul mates:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/13253342_screenshot20210312110047_jpeg8c3e1d59e21dfbc562d2747fd0eca7fb

Can we still have such couples these days? YES, if only we can obey simple rules. This is it:

If you want to find a real soul mate, the first thing you must do is to give up selfishness. Just find someone you can love for their own sakes, love them with all your heart, and you will get love in return. It never fails.

3 Likes

Re: Can We Still Have A Couple Like This These Days? by webhead: 6:02pm On Mar 14, 2021
impossible
Re: Can We Still Have A Couple Like This These Days? by Welcum: 6:03pm On Mar 14, 2021
The rule of life is very simple if you can understand it. Give A and you receive AAA in return. But, you must first give without expecting anything in return.

4 Likes

Re: Can We Still Have A Couple Like This These Days? by Welcum: 6:13pm On Mar 14, 2021
One of the greatest joys of life is to live to make another person happy.

Re: Can We Still Have A Couple Like This These Days? by chatinent: 6:15pm On Mar 14, 2021
It depends on you, not your partner.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can We Still Have A Couple Like This These Days? by Nazgul: 6:26pm On Mar 14, 2021
chatinent:
It depends on you, not your partner.
I disagree...it depends on your partner not you.

You can love someone from the depth of your heart and can even be willing so sell yourself into slavery just to cater for her, but if she's the selfish, nonchalant, and heartless type, all your efforts would be for nothing and you might end up being sucidial.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can We Still Have A Couple Like This These Days? by chatinent: 6:28pm On Mar 14, 2021
Nazgul:

I disagree...it depends on your partner not you.

You can love someone from the depth of your heart and can even be willing so sell yourself into slavery just to cater for her, but if she's the selfish, nonchalant, and heartless type, all your efforts would be for nothing and you might end up being sucidial.

It depends on you.

Just do your part. Don't bother about the other person leaving.

Find sb who understands marriage not some beauty queen without brains.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can We Still Have A Couple Like This These Days? by stanliwise(m): 6:30pm On Mar 14, 2021
chatinent:

It depends on you.

What makes a perfect relationship is when two mature minds are together. There is nothing like doing your part o.

2 Likes

Re: Can We Still Have A Couple Like This These Days? by Nazgul: 6:46pm On Mar 14, 2021
chatinent:

It depends on you.

Lol...this your post is so funny. So you don't deserve happiness?

If you spend your whole time making sure your girl is comfortable but she pays little or no attention towards your own happiness or comfort, she's a selfish and self-centered leech.

Relationship is like partnership business, both parties must strive collectively to make it work.

When one party is putting in all the efforts and the other party remains dormant, sooner or later the one putting in all the efforts would get frustrated and begin to nag.

When someone geninuely loves and respect you, he/she will go the extra mile to ensure that you're happy.

2 Likes

Re: Can We Still Have A Couple Like This These Days? by merieam16(f): 6:46pm On Mar 14, 2021
webhead:
impossible
very possible buh few
Re: Can We Still Have A Couple Like This These Days? by Kayberg: 7:16pm On Mar 14, 2021
If only there is still 'love' and not 'lust' available… If only….

1 Like

Re: Can We Still Have A Couple Like This These Days? by Angelacruz: 7:32pm On Mar 14, 2021
few
Re: Can We Still Have A Couple Like This These Days? by Welcum: 7:42pm On Mar 14, 2021
If you marry money or looks instead of a person, when you will need a person to support you, you will see no one. By that time, money/looks would be useless to you. Marry someone because you want to be a supporter instead of a supported. That's when you'd find what you need. www.nairaland.com/attachments/13253289_screenshot20210312171158_jpega37e8d8ad05e7a73b3c96600bcd41b34

3 Likes

Re: Can We Still Have A Couple Like This These Days? by Nobody: 7:51pm On Mar 14, 2021
YES
Re: Can We Still Have A Couple Like This These Days? by Nobody: 8:02pm On Mar 14, 2021
I know and pray my mom and dad will pass this age with their love still intact.
Re: Can We Still Have A Couple Like This These Days? by Welcum: 8:08pm On Mar 14, 2021
There's joy in loving your spouse just for their own sakes. The beautiful thing is that you get what you give even more.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/13261461_whensomeoneelse_jpeg_jpeg4593cbc419e318671e6d64c890840240

1 Like

Re: Can We Still Have A Couple Like This These Days? by GeneralPula: 8:11pm On Mar 14, 2021
Not anymore..

Most breed of being we have these days don’t have such virtue..
Re: Can We Still Have A Couple Like This These Days? by pozehnani(f): 8:49pm On Mar 14, 2021
Yeah. Sure we can and it's going to be me and boo. cool
Re: Can We Still Have A Couple Like This These Days? by mrdharkchild(m): 9:55pm On Mar 14, 2021
pozehnani:
Yeah. Sure we can and it's going to be me and boo. cool

Until he loses his job grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Can We Still Have A Couple Like This These Days? by pozehnani(f): 10:14pm On Mar 14, 2021
mrdharkchild:

Until he loses his job grin grin grin

I reject it in Jesus name.
No boo of mine will lose his job.

For the records. I've been with a guy who didn't a job nor an apartment of his own but few more months after we met he got a job in Chevron lekki. So??

Sorry if you girl left you jobless.
Re: Can We Still Have A Couple Like This These Days? by chatinent: 10:50pm On Mar 14, 2021
Nazgul:

Lol...this your post is so funny. So you don't deserve happiness?

If you spend your whole time making sure your girl is comfortable but she pays little or no attention towards your own happiness or comfort, she's a selfish and self-centered leech.

Relationship is like partnership business, both parties must strive collectively to make it work.

When one party is putting in all the efforts and the other party remains dormant, sooner or later the one putting in all the efforts would get frustrated and begin to nag.

When someone geninuely loves and respect you, he/she will go the extra mile to ensure that you're happy.
..We are saying the same thing in fewer words.
Re: Can We Still Have A Couple Like This These Days? by chatinent: 10:53pm On Mar 14, 2021
pozehnani:

For the records. I've been with a guy who didn't a job nor an apartment of his own but few more months after we met he got a job in Chevron lekki. So??

He got a job really has nothing to do with you...just for the records.

Make sure you understand that.

Don't go broadcasting it in AIT that your presence gave him a good job. You were just there, doing nothing.

You are welcome.

Have a nice decade.

1 Like

Re: Can We Still Have A Couple Like This These Days? by pozehnani(f): 10:58pm On Mar 14, 2021
chatinent:

He got a job really has nothing to do with you...just for the records.

Make sure you understand that.

Don't go broadcasting it in AIT that your presence gave him a good job. You were just there, doing nothing.

You are welcome.

Have a nice decade.

Too hard for you to swallow yeah? But it is what it is. My presence brought him breakthrough. That is the grace I carry. Deal with it.

You can go ahead and have a millennium.
Re: Can We Still Have A Couple Like This These Days? by mrdharkchild(m): 11:32pm On Mar 14, 2021
pozehnani:

The worst must always happen. Weda u like it or not. Question is, are u prepared for it?
How will u support him when it happens?
Its compulsory.
It happened to my dad.
How can u handle hard time with your bf/husband?
Will u run away?
Because yall just Gold diggers.
Life is never a straight line graph
Re: Can We Still Have A Couple Like This These Days? by taiwoowiat: 12:37am On Mar 15, 2021
The Person Who Says "he Who Find Wife Find Happiness" Has Apologized ���

1 Like

Re: Can We Still Have A Couple Like This These Days? by onomeabuja: 1:27am On Mar 15, 2021
Welcum:
This is why couples should be soul mates:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/13253342_screenshot20210312110047_jpeg8c3e1d59e21dfbc562d2747fd0eca7fb

Can we still have such couples these days?
first go ask those slay mamas dem....then i go show u how slay papa de react on this topic

Re: Can We Still Have A Couple Like This These Days? by Nobody: 2:48am On Mar 15, 2021
Maybe smiley
Re: Can We Still Have A Couple Like This These Days? by oneolajire(m): 7:36am On Mar 15, 2021
Yes, but it is for only those who stay with one kind of soup.

Not those who complain about the only "egusi" in their bedrooms
Re: Can We Still Have A Couple Like This These Days? by Reex12(m): 8:19am On Mar 15, 2021
Zzor:
I know and pray my mom and dad will pass this age with their love still intact.
I hope your father will be ashamed of the lovepeddler he birthed that only dates/intimates with his agemates

1 Like

Re: Can We Still Have A Couple Like This These Days? by Welcum: 11:25am On Mar 15, 2021
pozehnani:

Hahaha! You don de whine us abi? So, you're a bag of luck then. Yeah, I'm also rejecting joblessness on your behalf. But you must admit that only a guy who allows you to be right all the time can relate with you well (based on what I can see here on NL). Is that right? Just allow your mouth to say this truth and shame the dible grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/13263039_screenshot20210314171346_jpega3f3555b90124a989dc20bcca84347e2
Re: Can We Still Have A Couple Like This These Days? by Sharingiscaring: 11:34am On Mar 15, 2021
We have them for sure. But they are few.
Re: Can We Still Have A Couple Like This These Days? by Sonnobax15(m): 11:38am On Mar 15, 2021
lipsrsealed
Hell no!

We can't...

The only bannies we have left in this generation of Nigerian ladies now are instagram slay mamas whose empty brains can easily be detected by the amount of hook ups they are known for per square kilometers

Very senseless and useless entities

(1) (2) (Reply)

Imma Kill This Pussy And Get Convicted For Murder (images) / MY EX And Large Percent Of Naija Girls / Which Song Would You Dedicate To Your Ex/exs?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.