Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,511 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

Why Are Women Becoming Evil Monsters These Days (graphic Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Women Becoming Evil Monsters These Days (graphic Photos) (9742 Views)

Why Are Women Crazy About Tall Men? / Men Turn Us To Monsters!!!! (video) / Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Women Becoming Evil Monsters These Days (graphic Photos) by FitnessDoctor: 8:48pm On Dec 12, 2017
Hello, guys, it's your favorite health blogger, Paul Samuel FitnessDoctor

I know some guys and ladies will rush to ask me what about my mother, aunt, sisters and girlfriend (don't have one). But hear me out. I am not saying this because I so many ladies have turned me down or because I am broke, I am coming from an intellectual point of view and the kind of comment you make on this thread will determine how intelligent or dull you are.

Well, this 2017 has been a bad year for men. You will hear stories like

Woman stripped unclad after trying to curse her ex-boyfriend with charm for dumping her

Woman pour hot water on her husband because of argument over socks

Woman cuts off her husbands peniis

Woman stabs husband to death because of text message

Woman stabs husband to death during argument (she got only 7 years in jail by the way)

Woman bites off ex-boyfriend's testicles in anger (this one is on my blog right now)

I have never heard of much men have done to women these year in terms of domestic voilence which is because women are standing up againtt it. I know that men are brutal and have injured ladies a lot in the past and that is why I advocated for these NGOs which fight against domestic voilence and even imprison men who beat their wives, yes we have that here in Nigeria.

But nowadays women are becoming devils, male brutality has reduced and men are becoming more reasonable, but what is happening to the women, you see them on nairaland ready to insult guys which I normally took as a joke, but the ones in reality are wolves in sheep clothing.

I remember one who burnt down her boyfriend's house because he broke up with her.

Another who drowned his car because he broke up with her

Another who smashed his car and burnt it because he broke up with her

All these happening in Nigeria and beyond. So I am wondering what is going with ladies.

This is a thread for guys (ladies can come in too), to discuss this and not just overlook it. The woman that looks soft today will be a devil tomorrow.

You can read the article on my blog
Woman Bites Off Ex-boyfriend's Testicle With Her Teeth In Anger
http://www.realfitbody.com/2017/12/woman-bites-off-ex-boyfriends-testicle.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Women Becoming Evil Monsters These Days (graphic Photos) by emeijeh(m): 8:50pm On Dec 12, 2017
It is called THIS BUHARI PERIOD.

lol

1 Like

Re: Why Are Women Becoming Evil Monsters These Days (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:17pm On Dec 12, 2017
shocked

∆ ∆
Re: Why Are Women Becoming Evil Monsters These Days (graphic Photos) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 9:20pm On Dec 12, 2017
grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Women Becoming Evil Monsters These Days (graphic Photos) by Evablizin(f): 9:21pm On Dec 12, 2017
Because they are Endtime Women.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Women Becoming Evil Monsters These Days (graphic Photos) by Blackhawk01: 9:26pm On Dec 12, 2017
That's because demons were made outta them. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Women Becoming Evil Monsters These Days (graphic Photos) by pocohantas(f): 9:26pm On Dec 12, 2017
Who told you male brutality against women have reduced?
You have verifiable statistics to back that up?

Women have always been evil.
Humans are evil. No gender has monopoly of violence, the only difference might be how each gender strikes.

Domestic violence against men has always been there. It's only getting more publicity now...I think that's some improvement.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Are Women Becoming Evil Monsters These Days (graphic Photos) by FitnessDoctor: 9:30pm On Dec 12, 2017
Blackhawk01:
That's because demons were made outta them. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
c mon be serious
Re: Why Are Women Becoming Evil Monsters These Days (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:46pm On Dec 12, 2017
Because you can't eat your cake and still have it.

The problem with feminazis is that they will claim that men are problem in the world.

After they will shout equality. One fraustrated bitch posted the other day 'that men are supposed to walk away when faced with abuse because they are men'.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Women Becoming Evil Monsters These Days (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:47pm On Dec 12, 2017
There is no smoke without fire, There must have been a reason or reasons for these women's actions justifiable or not.

There is a limit to Endurance, Frustration can never be handled equally, Lets just say women these days (not all)believe violence is the only way to let out their anger and the only way to free themselves from their oppressors. They call it "standing up".

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Women Becoming Evil Monsters These Days (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:54pm On Dec 12, 2017
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Women Becoming Evil Monsters These Days (graphic Photos) by Blackhawk01: 9:55pm On Dec 12, 2017
FitnessDoctor:
c mon be serious

I wasn't kidding.
Re: Why Are Women Becoming Evil Monsters These Days (graphic Photos) by donblazer10(m): 10:11pm On Dec 12, 2017
RuthDaniels:
There is no smoke without fire, There must have been a reason or reasons for these women's actions justifiable or not.

There is a limit to Endurance, Frustration can never be handled equally, Lets just say women these days (not all)believe violence is the only way to let out their anger and the only way to free themselves from their oppressors. They call it "standing up".

jeez..you kidding me right?[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Why Are Women Becoming Evil Monsters These Days (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:48pm On Dec 12, 2017
Listen Doc! This Shiit Has Been Happen For A Very Long Time... The Internet Has Spread Very Far And Wide... Every One Has Access To Smart Phones and Quickly Upload The Latest Happenings In The Environment... This Makes You Feel The World Is Becoming Something Else; the World Became Something Else a Long Time Ago... Dont Be Surprised That Women Are Doing This, dont be Surprised How Younger Teens Want To Be slayqueens and Gee Boys, dont be Surprised We See Alot Of Teenage Nudes... "Influence, Deception, Inferiority Complex, Negative Energy, Competition And Money" are The Reasons for All The Bullshiits in The Planet Today

There Is Nothing New Under The Sun...
Re: Why Are Women Becoming Evil Monsters These Days (graphic Photos) by FitnessDoctor: 10:49pm On Dec 12, 2017
pocohantas:
Who told you male brutality against women have reduced?
You have verifiable statistics to back that up?

Women have always been evil.
Humans are evil. No gender has monopoly of violence, the only difference might be how each gender strikes.

Domestic violence against men have always been there. It's only getting more publicity now...I think that's some improvement.

In England and Wales reported rapes have doubled and men are getting served more than ever before

In US, reported Cases of rape has dropped by 50% since 1990, if you want simply search google.

This is for civilized countries which focus on reducing the cases of rape and domestic voilence.

More women are speaking against sexualt assault and voilence then ever before and more men are getting prosecuted.

If you do watch the news then you could know about the sexual allegation being labelled against high profile men and how the companies and organizations behind them are taking action.

So rather than behaving like a know it all, why don't you look at it from my own perspective?.
Re: Why Are Women Becoming Evil Monsters These Days (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:56pm On Dec 12, 2017
..na waoh....marital casualties everywhere
feminazis on a warpath

Re: Why Are Women Becoming Evil Monsters These Days (graphic Photos) by pocohantas(f): 10:56pm On Dec 12, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

In England and Wales reported rapes have doubled and men are getting served more than ever before

In US, reported Cases of rape has dropped by 50% since 1990, if you want simply search google.

This is for civilized countries which focus on reducing the cases of rape and domestic voilence.

More women are speaking against sexualt assault and voilence then ever before and more men are getting prosecuted.

If you do watch the news then you could know about the sexual allegation being labelled against high profile men and how the companies and organizations behind them are taking action.

So rather than behaving like a know it all, why don't you look at it from my own perspective?.

Why didn't you use India as an illustration?
The crime against women there, would occupy a sizeable portion of your pie-chart. That illustration is probably not convenient for you, that's why you're mentioning England and Wales.

You ain't looking at things from my perspective and I am not convulsing, because that's the diversity of humans. You should do same. You have no verifiable statistics to prove brutality by men have dropped. I stand by that.

Violence against men is becoming more heard of? You're right on that one.

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Women Becoming Evil Monsters These Days (graphic Photos) by FitnessDoctor: 11:05pm On Dec 12, 2017
pocohantas:

Why didn't you use India as an illustration?
The crime against women there, would occupy a sizeable portion of your pie-chart. That illustration is probably not convenient for you, that's why you're mentioning England and Wales.

You ain't looking at things from my perspective and I am not convulsing, because that's the diversity of humans. You should do same. You have no verifiable statistics to prove that of men have dropped. I stand by that.

I didn't use India because I can't confirm that India has the number of NGOs standing against Domestic Violence just like Nigeria or English countries, I didn't use India because it does not have the number of high profile celebrities fighting against Domestic Violence just like Nigeria. I didn't use India because in India girl pay the bride price and not men which is different from the rest of the world. So now you understnad why I didn't use India and if you were reading it from my perspective you would have understood that from the post, because I talked about NGOs in the initial post or do you want me to list the number of celebrities standing against voilence against women.

I didn't want to give you any links because I wanted you to do research yourself, but you sound lazy so I will help you out grin grin grin grin grin

Here is one https://www.statista.com/statistics/191137/reported-forcible-rape-cases-in-the-usa-since-1990/

Also search for Donald Trump sex allegations and search for sex allegations 2017, also search for the Silencer, they made the Time Magazine people of the year 2017 so it wouldn't be hard to find.

So if that's good enough for you, then we can start sharing Ideas, I don't want to argue with a woman, they always win grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Women Becoming Evil Monsters These Days (graphic Photos) by pocohantas(f): 11:09pm On Dec 12, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

I didn't use India because I can't confirm that India has the number of NGOs standing against Domestic Violence just like Nigeria or English countries, I didn't use India because it does not have the number of high profile celebrities fighting against Domestic Violence just like Nigeria. I didn't use India because in India girl pay the bride price and not men which is different from the rest of the world. So now you understnad why I didn't use India and if you were reading it from my perspective you would have understood that from the post, because I talked about NGOs in the initial post or do you want me to list the number of celebrities standing against voilence against women.

I didn't want to give you any links because I wanted you to do research yourself, but you sound lazy so I will help you out grin grin grin grin grin

Here is one https://www.statista.com/statistics/191137/reported-forcible-rape-cases-in-the-usa-since-1990/

Also search for Donald Trump sex allegations and search for sex allegations 2017, also search for the Silencer, they made the Time Magazine people of the year 2017 so it wouldn't be hard to find.

So if that's good enough for you, then we can start sharing Ideas, I don't want to argue with a woman, they always win grin grin grin

LOL. Then you should be watching more news. I doubt any country has gotten that much publicity on such issues like India has.
You didn't use India because it doesn't suit your argument.

I never knew the topic was on sex allegations against Donald trump, in the US or in the world, neither did I know violence against either sex is a function of who pays 'bride price'. Maybe you should edit your topic and opening post.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Women Becoming Evil Monsters These Days (graphic Photos) by FitnessDoctor: 11:22pm On Dec 12, 2017
pocohantas:

LOL. Then you should be watching more news. I doubt any country has gotten that much publicity on such issues like India has.
You didn't use India because it doesn't suit your argument.

I never knew the topic was on sex allegations, neither did I know violence against either sex is a function of who pays 'bride price'.
Maybe you should edit your topic and opening post.

Then read the post again dear... Like I said it is when I wrote, I said I am coming from an intellectual POV, I am not talking about publicity but people standing against it. Fulani Herdsmen and the killings have gotten a lot of publicity, but there have been fewer people standing against it, which is why it is still going on today in a harmful way. But the #EndSars has gotten a lot of publicity and there have been so many people standing against it and by people I mean high profile celebrities, politicians, senators etc, a police officer got dismissed (sacked) recently for assaulting an Actress, some years ago a Hausa Police Man killed Igbo traders and was suspended and then reinstated earlier this year, so you can see the difference between the two, that is what happens when people are standing against something rather than just making it known. The #EndSARs campaing is the same thing with Libya slave trade

Now India doesn't have that (more people standing against it) and it is just like the Fulani Herdsmen, ther are fewer people standing against it and a big difference in tradition and customs which is why I brought up that issue. That difference might be a contributing factor to why India's case remains different and it cannot be overlooked. Remember in the case of Nigeria, women must belonged to the Kitchen and the other room due to traditions and customs, nowadays women have overcomed that, but in India's case it is still behind that.

You can never neglect facts my dear... Just because Ronaldo and Messi are the most publicized and best of players today doesn't mean they are the most publicized, there was Nani, Kaka, Ronaldino, Ronaldo and so many more my dear..

1 Like

Re: Why Are Women Becoming Evil Monsters These Days (graphic Photos) by pocohantas(f): 11:38pm On Dec 12, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

Then read the post again dear... Like I said it is when I wrote, I said I am coming from an intellectual POV, I am not talking about publicity but people standing against it. Fulani Herdsmen and the killings have gotten a lot of publicity, but there have been fewer people standing against it, which is why it is still going on today in a harmful way. But the #EndSars has gotten a lot of publicity and there have been so many people standing against it and by people I mean high profile celebrities, politicians, senators etc, a police officer got dismissed (sacked) recently for assaulting an Actress, some years ago a Hausa Police Man killed Igbo traders and was suspended and then reinstated earlier this year, so you can see the difference between the two, that is what happens when people are standing against something rather than just making it known. The #EndSARs campaing is the same thing with Libya slave trade

Now India doesn't have that (more people standing against it) and it is just like the Fulani Herdsmen, ther are fewer people standing against it and a big difference in tradition and customs which is why I brought up that issue. That difference might be a contributing factor to why India's case remains different and it cannot be overlooked. Remember in the case of Nigeria, women must belonged to the Kitchen and the other room due to traditions and customs, nowadays women have overcomed that, but in India's case it is still behind that.

You can never neglect facts my dear... Just because Ronaldo and Messi are the most publicized and best of players today doesn't mean they are the most publicized, there was Nani, Kaka, Ronaldino, Ronaldo and so many more my dear..

LOL. Use the search engines you so love, then come edit your post.

That said, your opening post was more about rising or trending physical abuse against men, which is spot on. I don't think I saw anything on sexual abuse or all other deflections.

Fitnessdokita, all this epistle is because I disputed one of your claims (You have no verifiable statistics to prove physical abuse against women have dropped). Call it your opinion, fine...but stop trying so hard to prove it's a fact grin

You didn't ask about people coming to fight against it, you asked what is happening to our women and I think I have answered that. Same way I have commended the publicity it's getting, albeit not enough.
Re: Why Are Women Becoming Evil Monsters These Days (graphic Photos) by FitnessDoctor: 11:41pm On Dec 12, 2017
pocohantas:

LOL. Use the search engines you so love, then come edit your post.

That said, your opening post was more about rising or trending physical abuse against men, which is spot on. I don't think I saw anything on sexual abuse or all other deflections.

Fitnessdokita, ou have no verifiable statistics to prove physical abuse against women have dropped. Call it your opinion, fine...but stop trying so hard to prove it's a fact grin

You didn't ask about people coming to fight against it, you asked what is happening to our women and I think I have answered that. Same way I have commended the publicity it's getting, albeit not enough.

I gave you a link, read it, it counts from 1990 to 2016 and it focuses on rape, a form of domestic violence

Stay healthy, Stay Wise

1 Like

Re: Why Are Women Becoming Evil Monsters These Days (graphic Photos) by pocohantas(f): 11:48pm On Dec 12, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

I gave you a link, read it, it counts from 1990 to 2016 and it focuses on rape, a form of domestic violence

Stay healthy, Stay Wise

Rape is a form of domestic violence, true. But trust me, you're clutching at straws right now as regards the topic and opening post.
Your topic is centred on physical violence against men.

Stay Wise...
Re: Why Are Women Becoming Evil Monsters These Days (graphic Photos) by FitnessDoctor: 12:02am On Dec 13, 2017
pocohantas:

Rape is a form of domestic violence, true. But trust me, you're clutching at straws right now as regards the topic and opening post.
Your topic is centred on physical violence against men.

Stay Wise...

In real life, I would love to go with you on a one on one..

here is Wikipedia's definition of domestic voilence

Domestic violence (also named domestic abuse or family violence) is a pattern of behavior which involves violence or other abuse by one person against another in a domestic setting, such as in marriage or cohabitation.

Another one

Domestic violence includes behaviors that physically harm, arouse fear, prevent a partner from doing what they wish or force them to behave in ways they do not want. It includes the use of physical and sexual violence, threats and intimidation, emotional abuse and economic deprivation.

Now it says domestic violence or abuse can be physical

Now can you please show me where my topic said it was about physical violence against men?... No, because I'm talking about domestic violence and the examples I gave might have given you a wrong view of things.

Another example is
3 Zimbabwe Women Raping A Pastor this year

As you can see that is just another example of domestic violence, but more on rape...

I refer to voilence against men in all ramifications..

Anything more?

1 Like

Re: Why Are Women Becoming Evil Monsters These Days (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 12:08am On Dec 13, 2017
Stop telling women to endure adultery and violence because this is the result of endurance, prayer, and cooking nice meals for cheating abusive husbands.

After endurance comes "CHOP" grin lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Women Becoming Evil Monsters These Days (graphic Photos) by FitnessDoctor: 12:10am On Dec 13, 2017
Dimples129:
Stop telling women to endure adultery and violence because this is the result of endurance, prayer, and cooking nice meals for cheating abusive husbands.

After endurance comes "CHOP" grin lipsrsealed

Isn't it better to divorce than to kill a man Dimples?
Re: Why Are Women Becoming Evil Monsters These Days (graphic Photos) by Blackhawk01: 12:17am On Dec 13, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

Isn't it better to divorce than to cheat, emotionally and physically abuse a woman doctor?

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Women Becoming Evil Monsters These Days (graphic Photos) by pocohantas(f): 12:20am On Dec 13, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

In real life, I would love to go with you on a one on one..

here is Wikipedia's definition of domestic voilence

Domestic violence (also named domestic abuse or family violence) is a pattern of behavior which involves violence or other abuse by one person against another in a domestic setting, such as in marriage or cohabitation.

Another one

Domestic violence includes behaviors that physically harm, arouse fear, prevent a partner from doing what they wish or force them to behave in ways they do not want. It includes the use of physical and sexual violence, threats and intimidation, emotional abuse and economic deprivation.

Now it says domestic violence or abuse can be physical

Now can you please show me where my topic said it was about physical violence against men?... No, because I'm talking about domestic violence and the examples I gave might have given you a wrong view of things.

Another example is

As you can see that is just another example of domestic violence, but more on rape...

I refer to voilence against men in all ramifications..

Anything more?

No one hides a topic as sensitive and inhumane as rape under domestic violence, we're more vocal about it.

Now, if you wanna talk about reduced rate of [sexual] domestic violence against women, then your link would be useless. It didn't specify it was in marriages and cohabitation, and I believe the bulk of it didn't happen in marriages and cohabitation.

About 10 examples and not one single mention of sexual abuse.
Additional pictures and all of physically abused men...
That's no coincidence, it's a pointer to what you're fixated on.

3 Zimbabwean women raped a man, I know that sad story. A random man...that's not domestic violence. Marital rape or male rape in a relationship isn't making news, I don't even think it's as common as other form of domestic violence against men. What is getting the needed publicity is the physical violence against men and that's what you meant to address. Stop clutching at straws grin
Re: Why Are Women Becoming Evil Monsters These Days (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 12:32am On Dec 13, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

Society advises them not to divorce but to carry their cross. This is what happens when the woman throws the cross away. grin

I don't know why I'm smiling grin

Sorry oo

1 Like

Re: Why Are Women Becoming Evil Monsters These Days (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 12:35am On Dec 13, 2017
Doctor... what you need to understand is that a woman is tank of love and when the love is empty, devil becomes a learner.

FitnessDoctor:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Women Becoming Evil Monsters These Days (graphic Photos) by Blackhawk01: 12:44am On Dec 13, 2017
Dimples129:
Doctor... what you need to understand is that a woman is tank of love and when the love is empty, devil becomes a learner.

Short, simple but the bitter truth. The earlier they swallowed this pill, the better for us all...
Re: Why Are Women Becoming Evil Monsters These Days (graphic Photos) by LadyMarionette(f): 2:02am On Dec 13, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

You say don't ignore facts? Then you should respect them as well. Have you not read about how vocal indian celebrities have been about violence against women? The "Bell Bajao" (Ring the Bell) campaign actively endorsed by Amitabh Bachchan, Rahul Bose and Boman Irani; The "men against rape and discrimination" (MARD) campaign? All of which were responses to violences which affected them personally. Farhan Akhtar had a female colleague raped and murdered before becoming associated with MARD. All in all, the involvement of indian celebrities and other public figures in the ongoing campaign against violence against women in India, increased awareness and resulted to an increase (of over 1000%) in the Circle of 6 downloads, surpassed only by the US. Circle of 6 is a mobile app that puts you in a virtual group of six at any given time and also gives you access to hotlines designated to respond to rape incidences.

It's unfair to ignore India on account that women pay groom prices and still include England and Wales where no bride price is paid either. In old England, women were married off with dowries which is effectively in tandem with India.

I read your original post and it was alright. I took it to be centered on the increase in violence (or its reportage) against men. Not necessarily a comparison of the violences perpetrated by men and women and how they've declined or risen in recent times. But the ensuing back and forth with Pocahontas has exposed your heavy bias and the way you pick and choose what elements of fact you want to apply.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Can't Even Hold It That's How Everywhere Burst With Squirt. / Do You Carry A Picture Of Your Partner/spouse? / She Is Going To Loose Her Man Because She Can't Cum.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.