Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,840 members, 7,813,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:10 PM

My Trip To New Orleans, LA | Foodie Tour, WWII Museum & Whitney Plantation - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Trip To New Orleans, LA | Foodie Tour, WWII Museum & Whitney Plantation (34989 Views)

Condoms, Guns, Cigarettes From German Submarine Sank During WWII (Pics) / WWII Plane Recovered From Black Sea After Crashing 77 Years Ago(Pics) / My Trip To Calabar and Akwa Ibom From Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Re: My Trip To New Orleans, LA | Foodie Tour, WWII Museum & Whitney Plantation by Optimistguy1969: 9:37pm On Feb 16, 2022
Mstravelindiva:

I work full time and pay for my own travels, traveling is my hobby that I do during my leave(s).
Oh wow.
Interesting.
I wish I had such opportunity.
I lost my job some months back, and free to travel smiley
Re: My Trip To New Orleans, LA | Foodie Tour, WWII Museum & Whitney Plantation by khia: 2:04am On Feb 18, 2022
BinamRex:

What will you tell Russians, Poles, Norwegians, etc who are whites and didn't take part in slavery. Even in America where slavery happened, Northern states in America were slave-free areas. In other words, white people in North America weren't allowed to own slaves. In fact, white people in Northern America waged a war against their countrymen in the South to end slavery there.

That's not true, the war was to prevent the Southern States from forming a country of their own, ending slavery was a by- product of the war.

Abraham Lincoln's goal was to preserve the Union(States). He said if it took ending slavery to preserve it he would end it, he also said if it took keeping slavery to save the Union he would.

The only thing that mattered to him was the Union.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Travails, My Exodus and Life in the U.S / Many Injured As BRT Buses Collide In Lagos / Fire Outbreak In Ibadan: Fuel Tanker Exploded.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.