Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,675 members, 7,816,776 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

Jesus Is From Africa, Here Is The Proof! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Is From Africa, Here Is The Proof! (850 Views)

Why Has Allah The Exalted Created Us And What Is The Proof? / How 666 Will Emerge....see The Proof Here! / God Does Not Exist: This Is The Proof ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jesus Is From Africa, Here Is The Proof! by jpworld(m): 10:30pm On Apr 13, 2011
I need to know, how Africans,were created. Since Adam and Eve are Jew. How did one of their Descendant, suddenly have a black Child?
Re: Jesus Is From Africa, Here Is The Proof! by sirgalo(m): 10:49pm On Apr 13, 2011
How could Adam and Eve be jews when jews are decendants of Isaac, the son of Abraham, the decendant of Noah, the decendant of Adam and Eve?
Re: Jesus Is From Africa, Here Is The Proof! by sirgalo(m): 10:55pm On Apr 13, 2011
How could Adam and Eve be jews when jews are decendants of Isaac, the son of Abraham, the decendant of Noah, the decendant of Adam and Eve?
Re: Jesus Is From Africa, Here Is The Proof! by harakiri(m): 11:56pm On Apr 13, 2011
@Poster. . . I think your question should focus on the authenticity of the bible stories entirely(of which NO ONE has answers to except the fact that the "white man" who knows everything brought the religion here and thus its valid and "unquestionable"). I'll stop here before the numerous reetarded religious zombies start labelling as the "anti-christ". . .lol. Its a good thing that more and more Africans are waking up.
Re: Jesus Is From Africa, Here Is The Proof! by Joagbaje(m): 6:58am On Apr 14, 2011
@OP
first you said here is the proof, but there is no proof for anything then you said Adam was a Jew .
Re: Jesus Is From Africa, Here Is The Proof! by jpworld(m): 11:08pm On Apr 14, 2011
Joagbaje:

@OP
first you said here is the proof, but there is no proof for anything then you said Adam was a Jew .

My Guy, the headline is only to attract views, I wish Christians ask more questions regarding their faith.
Re: Jesus Is From Africa, Here Is The Proof! by jpworld(m): 11:20pm On Apr 14, 2011
harakiri:

@Poster. . . I think your question should focus on the authenticity of the bible stories entirely(of which NO ONE has answers to except the fact that the "white man" who knows everything brought the religion here and thus its valid and "unquestionable"wink. I'll stop here before the numerous reetarded religious zombies start labelling as the "anti-christ". . .lol. Its a good thing that more and more Africans are waking up.

Yes my question is base on what the bible told us. Since Jews people claim they are the 1st people on earth, and Satan was the 1st black woman on earth, maybe Satan sleep with one Jews man and that's how black came into this world. I just wish they tell us more.

Or is it Monkey that sleep with a Jews Girl, to create a black man, that's why dey throw Banana on us when we visit their country.
Re: Jesus Is From Africa, Here Is The Proof! by jpworld(m): 11:23pm On Apr 14, 2011
sirgalo:

Yes, Ask ur Pastor, Man of Dog,
Re: Jesus Is From Africa, Here Is The Proof! by GreyBeard: 8:31am On Apr 15, 2011
Adam and Eve were black.
Re: Jesus Is From Africa, Here Is The Proof! by DeeJay20: 4:58pm On Apr 16, 2011
Jesus did live in Africa for some years, si i guess he has
some African Culture and Rythmn in him,
Re: Jesus Is From Africa, Here Is The Proof! by DeeJay20: 4:59pm On Apr 16, 2011
No wonder the Devil hates Africa and Africans with a Passion,
When the devil wanted to kill Jesus where did God the Father Tell Jesus Step Dad
to take Jesus to Chill for some Years? AFRICA!!!

(1) (Reply)

"JESUS" and "CHRIST" ? / My Opinion / Treatment Of Spinal Cord Injury (sci)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.