Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,401 members, 7,830,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

My Colleague Embarrassed Her Guy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Colleague Embarrassed Her Guy (4309 Views)

My Colleague's Hook Up Experience / I Am In Love With My Colleague / Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Colleague Embarrassed Her Guy by Preciousgirl(f): 2:06pm On Mar 16, 2021
My colleague kissed her guy for the first...in the cause of the kiss my colleague angrily pulled out and headed for the sink to wash her mouth.

The guy is still begging grin
Re: My Colleague Embarrassed Her Guy by Xenry: 2:06pm On Mar 16, 2021
Lol... Na ur colleague caused the whole thing. Damnit!
Re: My Colleague Embarrassed Her Guy by Vikinatty(f): 2:11pm On Mar 16, 2021
Begging for wat
Re: My Colleague Embarrassed Her Guy by Preciousgirl(f): 2:14pm On Mar 16, 2021
Vikinatty:
Begging for wat

For his mouth odour
Re: My Colleague Embarrassed Her Guy by KidDarkness(m): 2:14pm On Mar 16, 2021
Vikinatty:
Begging for wat
For the gutter he called mouth she kissed. Anyway, what do I know?

1 Like

Re: My Colleague Embarrassed Her Guy by Preciousgirl(f): 2:15pm On Mar 16, 2021
KidDarkness:

grin

1 Like

Re: My Colleague Embarrassed Her Guy by Vikinatty(f): 3:02pm On Mar 16, 2021
KidDarkness:
Why did she accept the gutter mouth for the first time
Re: My Colleague Embarrassed Her Guy by Oluromantic: 3:03pm On Mar 16, 2021
Deliver one message to the guy for me. Tell am say na mumu him be

1 Like

Re: My Colleague Embarrassed Her Guy by Vikinatty(f): 3:04pm On Mar 16, 2021
Preciousgirl:

For his mouth odour
But she use to say i love u to the mouth odour
Re: My Colleague Embarrassed Her Guy by KidDarkness(m): 3:08pm On Mar 16, 2021
Vikinatty:

Why did she accept the gutter mouth for the first time
Beats me. Prolly didn't have halitosis then
Re: My Colleague Embarrassed Her Guy by Biyonce(f): 3:14pm On Mar 16, 2021
Eew, poor thing
Re: My Colleague Embarrassed Her Guy by Nazgul: 9:06pm On Mar 16, 2021
If your mouth is closed for a long time, it will smell that's natural cos air isn't going into it. Your college overreacted, since she had already made up her mind to kiss him, she should have done so and retire to the toilet to wash her mouth secretly.

At least to save her guy's ego. And for the silly guy who resorted to begging for , like seriously....what's he begging her for? He should have just simply walked away and keep the relationship on hold pending when she'll tender a public apology.

5 Likes

Re: My Colleague Embarrassed Her Guy by Estiluv4u(f): 10:28pm On Mar 16, 2021
Not nice

pick race abeg
Re: My Colleague Embarrassed Her Guy by Queenslander(f): 10:51pm On Mar 16, 2021
Poor girl,. I feel for her!!

1 Like

Re: My Colleague Embarrassed Her Guy by Nobody: 11:03pm On Mar 16, 2021
Vagina people are here celebrating their stupidity. What if the nigga smoked or had a drink before the kiss. Mouth odor is different from smell of alcohol or cigarette in the mouth and some ladies don't stand such smell during kissing.
Re: My Colleague Embarrassed Her Guy by femi4: 5:53am On Mar 17, 2021
Preciousgirl:
My colleague kissed her guy for the first...in the cause of the kiss my colleague angrily pulled out and headed for the sink to wash her mouth.

Not funny, she's not accomodating
Re: My Colleague Embarrassed Her Guy by Nobody: 3:53pm On Mar 17, 2021
Preciousgirl:

Where Did He Kiss Her? D Mouth, Cheek Or Forehead?
Re: My Colleague Embarrassed Her Guy by Nobody: 4:07pm On Mar 17, 2021
You are that colleague, don't deny it. The guy is a fool for begging you. It is even possible that it was your mouth that was oozing.
Re: My Colleague Embarrassed Her Guy by dochenaj: 8:08pm On Mar 25, 2021
"In the course" not "in the cause".

At least, if you want to invent a story, get your spellings right so we can imagine it is a well written work of fiction.
Re: My Colleague Embarrassed Her Guy by Queenslander(f): 8:12pm On Mar 25, 2021
dochenaj:
"In the course" not "in the cause".

At least, if you want to invent a story, get your spellings right so we can imagine it is a well written work of fiction.
chai grin

Re: My Colleague Embarrassed Her Guy by Sixfeetbelle: 10:39pm On Mar 25, 2021
Nazgul:
If your mouth is closed for a long time, it will smell that's natural cos air isn't going into it. Your college overreacted, since she had already made up her mind to kiss him, she should have done so and retire to the toilet to wash her mouth secretly.

At least to save her guy's ego. And for the silly guy who resorted to begging for , like seriously....what's he begging her for? He should have just simply walked away and keep the relationship on hold pending when she'll tender a public apology.

Tender a public apology to a guy who can't handle his dental health like an adult? So, if he smelled like the gutter and she reacted same way, she should apologize for his lack of personal hygiene?

Gosh! Your entitlement mentality is beyond the maximum.
Re: My Colleague Embarrassed Her Guy by Sixfeetbelle: 10:40pm On Mar 25, 2021
femi4:
Not funny, she's not accomodating

Same way guys would discharge a lady with so called fishy odour without a second thought. If she's not accommodating, what do you we call those guys?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Colleague Embarrassed Her Guy by SavageResponse(m): 11:14pm On Mar 25, 2021
Preciousgirl:

Does he have mouth odour?
Re: My Colleague Embarrassed Her Guy by chiommy123(f): 6:07am On Mar 26, 2021
Some ladies are like that, they build their self esteem by letting others down. What stops you from pretending that all is well and call him aside to advice him? Well I blame some guys too they like insult.

1 Like

Re: My Colleague Embarrassed Her Guy by mosdii(m): 7:19am On Mar 26, 2021
Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ladies let's Prove This Nairaland Men Wrong!!!!!!!! / The Desperation Of Men / An Unmarried Woman Above 30 Is Always A Risk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.