Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,414 members, 7,861,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:23 AM

Boko Haram Burns Military Base, School, Hospital In Yobe - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Burns Military Base, School, Hospital In Yobe (32071 Views)

Boko Haram Burns UN Facilities In Borno, Attacks Workers / Boko Haram Burns Houses In Kirchinga, Adamawa, Loots Shops / Boko Haram Burns 73 Houses And 28 Shops In Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Burns Military Base, School, Hospital In Yobe by Swiftlee(m): 7:46pm On Mar 16, 2021
Wow! The news coming from Nigeria these days!
Re: Boko Haram Burns Military Base, School, Hospital In Yobe by blinking001(m): 7:46pm On Mar 16, 2021
Hmm
Re: Boko Haram Burns Military Base, School, Hospital In Yobe by Nobody: 7:47pm On Mar 16, 2021
It will be rebuilt with Niger Delta oil money.
Re: Boko Haram Burns Military Base, School, Hospital In Yobe by kingwonder: 7:47pm On Mar 16, 2021
Government of the terrorists
Re: Boko Haram Burns Military Base, School, Hospital In Yobe by gambia(m): 7:47pm On Mar 16, 2021
ILoveDemMANNA:
Look at them
Bury your face in shame young clown.

7 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Burns Military Base, School, Hospital In Yobe by vicfajeze: 7:49pm On Mar 16, 2021
Divine202:
Please What do these Boko Haram really want?
buhari
Re: Boko Haram Burns Military Base, School, Hospital In Yobe by Sonnobax15(m): 7:50pm On Mar 16, 2021
Olobofife:
the killing will stop immediately Buhari is confirmed dead.
Did the killings start in Buhari's regime?
Re: Boko Haram Burns Military Base, School, Hospital In Yobe by Maxymilliano(m): 7:50pm On Mar 16, 2021
And the governor is gallivanting all over the country looking for who to join AOC
Re: Boko Haram Burns Military Base, School, Hospital In Yobe by Mgbadike80: 7:50pm On Mar 16, 2021
is it normal that i always feel extremely happy whenever Nigerian soldiers/police are killed and disgraced because of the horrors they have been inflicting on innocent nigerians?

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Burns Military Base, School, Hospital In Yobe by DSC7: 7:51pm On Mar 16, 2021
ILoveDemMANNA:

Sure people that have their heads working well definitely know the people behind these terrorists and bandits.

I thank God there are still many Nigerians like you,,
that still have their heads intact and 'very correct'.

I hereby present to you Gumi and his inner caucus

Pictures don't lie
, now you know where all these violence, killings, kidnappings, chaos are all coming from.

Our Darling Daddy is the only Terrorist we know....

One day you go see film....

5 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Burns Military Base, School, Hospital In Yobe by Olobofife(m): 7:52pm On Mar 16, 2021
Sonnobax15:
Did the killings start in Buhari's regime?
yes
Re: Boko Haram Burns Military Base, School, Hospital In Yobe by olancho: 7:53pm On Mar 16, 2021
No good news comes from Nigeria.
Re: Boko Haram Burns Military Base, School, Hospital In Yobe by euwalaka: 7:53pm On Mar 16, 2021
Who did we offend in this country
Re: Boko Haram Burns Military Base, School, Hospital In Yobe by jrusky(m): 7:54pm On Mar 16, 2021
Divine202:
Please What do these Boko Haram really want?

Pls stop asking this question its annoying and hypocritical in nature.

Are you not living in Nigeria or what kind of nonsense question is this

Go ask Shekau then.......

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Burns Military Base, School, Hospital In Yobe by ThatFairGuy1: 7:54pm On Mar 16, 2021
Olobofife:
Bokoharam should kill the rookie soldiers all. They refused to assassinate the terrorist head.
Who raised this kid

1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Burns Military Base, School, Hospital In Yobe by Franklyspeakin: 7:57pm On Mar 16, 2021
According to :
God bless our darling Daddy President Muhammadu Buhari and his amiable Vice president Prof Yemi Osinbajo for all they are doing to move our country forward from the 16 years of failure, looting, chaos and violence.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Boko Haram Burns Military Base, School, Hospital In Yobe by HONOR1: 7:57pm On Mar 16, 2021
The monster you made..

Im use to this northern insurgency on daily basis like livescores.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Burns Military Base, School, Hospital In Yobe by capitalzero: 7:58pm On Mar 16, 2021
Religion cum ethnic war is going on. War has phases. We are at war. South should wake up. I am scared of any hausa/fulani now. These guys are living in forests in many parts of the south especially south west. They are waiting for escalation.
Way forward-state government
1. Modernization of agriculture-farming and livestock
2. Import better breeds of cow that grow faster
3. Under public private arrangement, set up livestock and farming business.
4. Give incentives to locals who want to engage in modern farming and livestock production.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Burns Military Base, School, Hospital In Yobe by mysticwarrior(m): 7:59pm On Mar 16, 2021
the Nigerian army has been technically defeated.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Burns Military Base, School, Hospital In Yobe by kolade560: 7:59pm On Mar 16, 2021
Nigeria is finished!!!!
Re: Boko Haram Burns Military Base, School, Hospital In Yobe by West2019(m): 8:00pm On Mar 16, 2021
Boko Haram are impersonating then need to be arrest and hand over to police by wearing army uniform
Re: Boko Haram Burns Military Base, School, Hospital In Yobe by Duplexxx: 8:00pm On Mar 16, 2021
Fake news
Re: Boko Haram Burns Military Base, School, Hospital In Yobe by BabanawanGod: 8:00pm On Mar 16, 2021
Nigerians or Biafras and Oduwas wake up you are sleeping too much
Re: Boko Haram Burns Military Base, School, Hospital In Yobe by Reffone: 8:01pm On Mar 16, 2021
Please there should be some spy organization out there will to train me just to assassinate this doll called president I don't mind the cost the risk or pain I will give my all sick of this National disgrace I wake up to each day in the 21 century Lord knows this world power are in support of this barbaric nonsense that's why they haven't intervened cause I'm sure they all did with gadafi and co cause it affected them some how but Nigeria doesn't bother them at all cause there major Target is to eliminate the youth cause they're the pure solution to this puppet masters that's why unemployment rate can jump with no funds to support the youth infrastructures but there's definitely enough for covid-19 vancine.....alot I have to say but I will reserve my comments

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Burns Military Base, School, Hospital In Yobe by hakeem4(m): 8:02pm On Mar 16, 2021
i926:
Why is terrorism much prevalent in Islam? Was prophet muhammad a terrorist?
xmuslim we need your expertise here
Re: Boko Haram Burns Military Base, School, Hospital In Yobe by livinbygrace: 8:04pm On Mar 16, 2021
ShobayoEmma:
The North has finally turned red.
South protect your gate or they turn you to dark blue.

They are trooping down to the south daily and that is why they are chasing our youths to the neighbouring countries with their uselless security agencies and herdsmen
Re: Boko Haram Burns Military Base, School, Hospital In Yobe by israelmao(m): 8:04pm On Mar 16, 2021
There is an organized crime against Nigerian state but it is pathetic and painful that some innocent Nigerians are the direct victims.
Re: Boko Haram Burns Military Base, School, Hospital In Yobe by kushme: 8:04pm On Mar 16, 2021
Two abi na three days after the visit of Coas to Yobe state.

Jokes on military... Take this fvcking war to the bush and stop worrying the civil populace with uniforms and assault rifle carrying in towns..

How long are we gonna talk about shittttzzz like this... Annoying as some stupid fvcks on this forum. I mean the tribalists, disrepectful females all in the guise of feminism and thirsty pusssy supporters....

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Burns Military Base, School, Hospital In Yobe by moriss33(m): 8:04pm On Mar 16, 2021
Same script was used by ur beloved bubu 2015 to wrest power from GEJ...now the tables have turned & u dey cry. Ur hypocrisy dey smell.
ILoveDemMANNA:

Sure people that have their heads working well definitely know the people behind these terrorists and bandits.

I thank God there are still many Nigerians like you,,
that still have their heads intact and 'very correct'.

I hereby present to you Gumi and his inner caucus

Pictures don't lie
, now you know where all these violence, killings, kidnappings, chaos are all coming from.

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Burns Military Base, School, Hospital In Yobe by seunayantokun(m): 8:09pm On Mar 16, 2021
Are you people aware that this Boko nonsense has stopped in Chad, because they did the right thing to them? But they still being fed in Nigeria by those who created them.
Re: Boko Haram Burns Military Base, School, Hospital In Yobe by AmzaG: 8:12pm On Mar 16, 2021
And our military can't do anything
Re: Boko Haram Burns Military Base, School, Hospital In Yobe by Akasammyoka: 8:16pm On Mar 16, 2021
Nothing was burn, i don't believe this north again.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Akin Adesina: Atiku Abubakar rallies support for AfdB President / Kogidecides: APC Supporter, Umar Hassan Allegedly Gunned Down By SDP Thugs / Should President Buhari Contest In 2019? Abuja Residents Share Their Opinions (v

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.