Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,439 members, 7,861,251 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 08:05 AM

Boko Haram Burns Military Base, School, Hospital In Yobe - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Burns Military Base, School, Hospital In Yobe (32072 Views)

Boko Haram Burns UN Facilities In Borno, Attacks Workers / Boko Haram Burns Houses In Kirchinga, Adamawa, Loots Shops / Boko Haram Burns 73 Houses And 28 Shops In Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Burns Military Base, School, Hospital In Yobe by Tyche(m): 8:18pm On Mar 16, 2021
ILoveDemMANNA:

Sure people that have their heads working well definitely know the people behind these terrorists and bandits.

I thank God there are still many Nigerians like you,,
that still have their heads intact and 'very correct'.

I hereby present to you Gumi and his inner caucus

Pictures don't lie
, now you know where all these violence, killings, kidnappings, chaos are all coming from.

If all these things you wrote made sense to you, then you must be mentally imbalanced; no offense.

The presidency have all the means to investigate and bring them to book if found culpable.

To refresh your memory, it was the current president, who was once selected by BH as a mediator that said any attack on Boko Haram is an attack on the north.

Perhaps, the mental imbalance is selective amnesia

5 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Burns Military Base, School, Hospital In Yobe by Conrod: 8:21pm On Mar 16, 2021
Monogamy:
Thugs of war between Boko haram led by Shekau Vs Bandits led by Gumi

They are competing relevancy
Are you saying that you belive this "story" .
Re: Boko Haram Burns Military Base, School, Hospital In Yobe by EMMY76: 8:24pm On Mar 16, 2021
And these useless govt just sent my junior brother to yobe for nysc program I just hope he is very safe wherever he is posted. angry
Re: Boko Haram Burns Military Base, School, Hospital In Yobe by haybhi1(m): 8:29pm On Mar 16, 2021
i926:
Why is terrorism much prevalent in Islam? Was prophet muhammad a terrorist?

No, bro. He wasn't.
Re: Boko Haram Burns Military Base, School, Hospital In Yobe by Omoslim26: 8:29pm On Mar 16, 2021
ILoveDemMANNA:

Sure people that have their heads working well definitely know the people behind these terrorists and bandits.

Pictures don't lie
, now you know where all these violence, killings, kidnappings, chaos are all coming from.

Oga stop crying and wasting space here just enjoy your change in peace

you vote a man once he failed woefully in his first tenure

you still went ahead to vote him again and you are still crying that sombori is doing you

get out of here joorrhh

6 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Burns Military Base, School, Hospital In Yobe by Conrod: 8:32pm On Mar 16, 2021
hakeem4:
very evil people. They just want the end of western education and democracy.

Maybe they want to bring in their barbaric sharia laws into Nigeria
Then give it them if you cant defeat them,of what benefit is the north to my son's son.
Re: Boko Haram Burns Military Base, School, Hospital In Yobe by godlessmind: 8:38pm On Mar 16, 2021
Olobofife:
77 Virginas
Religion of piss indeed... anyway may Allah and pedophile muhamMAD grant them their imaginary 72virgins.

say no to Religion it breeds destruction and disharmony
Re: Boko Haram Burns Military Base, School, Hospital In Yobe by dorox(m): 8:50pm On Mar 16, 2021
i926:
Muhammad was a very successful caravan robber at the start of his career. He practically wrote the rule book on terrorism

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Burns Military Base, School, Hospital In Yobe by ofiko123(m): 9:06pm On Mar 16, 2021
Will Boko Haram ever end in Nigeria??
Re: Boko Haram Burns Military Base, School, Hospital In Yobe by Charly68: 9:10pm On Mar 16, 2021
Were the military sleeping or else how possible ...? Wahala dey for this country oo

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Burns Military Base, School, Hospital In Yobe by Safyqueen: 9:16pm On Mar 16, 2021
i926:
Because you are suffering from islamophobia, that's why if a Muslim commit crime, you see his religion but when a Christian commit such offence you see the person not his religion

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Burns Military Base, School, Hospital In Yobe by onuman: 9:22pm On Mar 16, 2021
Oh you southern Nigerians still bent on One Nigeria -you need to be at a best Psychiatric Hospital.

BokoHaram like Arewa 12 sharia states are gunning for a country to be governed with Islamic Sharia criminal laws.
Re: Boko Haram Burns Military Base, School, Hospital In Yobe by bizhop01: 9:28pm On Mar 16, 2021
Northern elders are enjoying their dividend cool

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Burns Military Base, School, Hospital In Yobe by Nobody: 9:30pm On Mar 16, 2021
ILoveDemMANNA:

Pictures don't lie
this one you d use another moniker, the ban your other account ? or are you deft enough to think we won't notice you behind this one ?

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Burns Military Base, School, Hospital In Yobe by TruthinAction: 9:39pm On Mar 16, 2021
They should keep on deceiving themselves that they are fighting Boko Haram until they burn down Aso Rock.
Re: Boko Haram Burns Military Base, School, Hospital In Yobe by vengertime: 9:41pm On Mar 16, 2021
NwaNimo1:
[img]https://media1./images/eb318dfc01111306b487a266bdbe8bd2/tenor.gif?itemid=20696777[/img]

What's all these childish meme no one likes. Grow up
Re: Boko Haram Burns Military Base, School, Hospital In Yobe by NwaNimo1(m): 9:44pm On Mar 16, 2021
vengertime:

What's all these childish meme no one likes. Grow up

[img]https://media./images/895fd2451fc911f5bbf85824cbd04ef2/tenor.gif[/img]
Re: Boko Haram Burns Military Base, School, Hospital In Yobe by vengertime: 9:46pm On Mar 16, 2021
NwaNimo1:

[img]https://media./images/895fd2451fc911f5bbf85824cbd04ef2/tenor.gif[/img]

Grow up, you can't afford to be childish and stupid under this Buhari government. So grow up
Re: Boko Haram Burns Military Base, School, Hospital In Yobe by NwaNimo1(m): 9:48pm On Mar 16, 2021
vengertime:

Grow up, you can't afford to be childish and stupid under this Buhari government. So grow up

[img]https://media./images/b6707363b9f6f15829919055bc1bddf8/tenor.gif[/img]
Re: Boko Haram Burns Military Base, School, Hospital In Yobe by 27Pushing30: 9:52pm On Mar 16, 2021
Forget BH ... ask yourself why CULTISM has not been eradicated in Naija ? Or even USA? Guy when you see countries cutting of the head (eliminating a perceived threat at infancy ) it’s because you can’t tame a wild dog!

Look at ISIS that’s been defeated in Syria they’re still waxing strong in Mozambique , Naija , Afghanistan et al

Guy e no easy

Everybody dey try different tactics
Racoon:
This is not funny for this country again.Kill these motherfuckers you guys were busy granting them useless amnesty
Re: Boko Haram Burns Military Base, School, Hospital In Yobe by Primebuilders(m): 9:53pm On Mar 16, 2021
Monogamy:

What do the Boko haram want or what do their sponsors want?

They want to establish a Fulani caliphate
Re: Boko Haram Burns Military Base, School, Hospital In Yobe by Proflere: 9:56pm On Mar 16, 2021
ILoveDemMANNA:

Pictures don't lie
Two questions- 1) who caused the unrest that was going on during the Jonathan era? 2) why has Buhari been lying to Nigerians as regard this Boko boys and treating them like VIPs?

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Burns Military Base, School, Hospital In Yobe by kingsceedon(m): 9:58pm On Mar 16, 2021
i926:

Yes he's a big time Terrorist

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Burns Military Base, School, Hospital In Yobe by MarvelousMe: 10:06pm On Mar 16, 2021
ILoveDemMANNA:

Pictures don't lie

So what exactly is stopping buhari from arresting atiku, gumi, and the rest of them terrorist sponsors and putting an end to all these mindless senseless killings or is the blood letting not enough yet?

I’ll tell you why, cos buhari, atiku, gumi, and all other northern elites know themselves and know none of their hands are clean in this war
Re: Boko Haram Burns Military Base, School, Hospital In Yobe by Yeeyo: 10:08pm On Mar 16, 2021
Olobofife:
77 Virginas
hahahahahaha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Burns Military Base, School, Hospital In Yobe by opribo(m): 11:29pm On Mar 16, 2021
Give them their share of what you promised them and dont punish the whole country for your wicked ways.

You have what you have been fighting for so settle the killers brought into the country to come and fight for you should you loose the election.
Re: Boko Haram Burns Military Base, School, Hospital In Yobe by calcal: 1:20am On Mar 17, 2021
Prussian:
The North is doomed if this continues. Just imagine it was Ipob that burnt a military base in the East, think of how Northerners would be howling.

Northerners have refused to tell themselves the truth because Buhari is in power meanwhile they are getting killed like dogs. Let Northerners stop this madness.

If the country divide today, the northerners will find solutions to their problems.
Re: Boko Haram Burns Military Base, School, Hospital In Yobe by tonyson010(m): 2:34am On Mar 17, 2021
Divine202:
Please What do these Boko Haram really want?
And how did we get here.

Nothing, just doing business with Govt........ Kill more people, get more money from Govt, NGO make more money selling weapons, information and drugs. Northern Govt make more financial demands to FG.

DONT U SEE THAT IT IS A SWEET BUSINESS ??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kogidecides: APC Supporter, Umar Hassan Allegedly Gunned Down By SDP Thugs / Should President Buhari Contest In 2019? Abuja Residents Share Their Opinions (v / ABU Zaria Students Receive President Buhari (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.